Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

GIL: Klayman

bob

Re: GIL: Klayman

Post by bob »

In one of Klayman's cases against the D.C. bar, his chaos strategy is working.

The procedural history is a mess, but the crux of the matter is that, because Klayman sued the D.D.C. judge assigned to this case, that judge recused and a new judge (a Dubya nominee) caught the case. The new judge put a pause on the pending motions (including a motion to have Klayman declared a vex lit), to hold a status conference, so the parties could sort the mess out.

This is a mistake. Klayman will take this action as a green light to dumptruck more motions on the court.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Apologies for missing THE BIG NEWS!: FW: FREEDOM WATCH'S CITIZENS GRAND JURY HAS INDICTED BIDEN FOR MANSLAUGHTER AND TREASON AND OTHER FELONIES:
Freedom Watch put Joe Biden before its Citizens Grand Jury [last week]. In previous sessions, evidence available in the public domain was presented to the grand jury and today he was indicted for Negligent Homicide, Involuntary Manslaughter, Reckless Endangerment and the Death of Vulnerable Children, Seditious Conspiracy, and Treason. [ . . . ] Now, we will convene a trial, where Biden will be called to answer for his deadly and reckless crimes that resulted in the deaths of seven Afghan children, 13 American servicemen and many others.

We the People, under the laws of nature and nature's God, as were invoked by our Founding Fathers in our Declaration of Independence on or about July 4, 1776, must reclaim our legal system, as the current compromised and corrupt systems in both Congress and the Courts will not mete out justice.

In sum, now that Biden is indicted, We the People will provide due process in the criminal prosecution of Joe Biden, seek his conviction before a Citizens' Court, and when successful — as the evidence against Biden is overwhelming -- seek a sentence of life imprisonment. We the People will then summon law enforcement and the military, all of which have also been harmed by Biden and his leftist allies, to enforce any sentence that will result from his criminal trial.

For information about the legitimacy of Citizens Grand Juries go to www.freedomwatchusa.org and order "It Takes a Revolution: Forget the Scandal Industry!" For instance, in the landmark case of United States v. Williams, 504 U.S. 36 (1992), writing for the majority Justice Scalia held that the grand jury belongs to the American people, not the three branches of government. This is the way the law was administered before Congress enacted the Justice Department in 1870, but the pursuit of "justice" by way of this increasingly compromised corrupt department in the executive branch is not exclusive.
The inditement.

Klayman has said he'll use his old playbook: convene a citizen's jury; "try," "convict," and "sentence"; and then throw paper asking various entities to "enforce" this "verdict." (And it'll promptly ignored, and gather (electronic) dust.)
Image ImageImage
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

P.S.: Send Money. :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

... the Death of Vulnerable Children
How do you plead?

But your Honor, invulnerable children are really hard to kill!
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:rimshot:
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

bob wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:25 pm In one of Klayman's cases against the D.C. bar, his chaos strategy is working.

The procedural history is a mess, but the crux of the matter is that, because Klayman sued the D.D.C. judge assigned to this case, that judge recused and a new judge (a Dubya nominee) caught the case. The new judge put a pause on the pending motions (including a motion to have Klayman declared a vex lit), to hold a status conference, so the parties could sort the mess out.

This is a mistake. Klayman will take this action as a green light to dumptruck more motions on the court.
Well, will Klayman's expected dumptrucking hurt or strengthen the vex lit motion? :think:

I like dumptruck as a verb, btw.
bob

Post by bob »

Klayman can't stop losing: another dismissal in yet another Judicial Watch spite case.
D.D.C. wrote:Plaintiff Larry Klayman, proceeding pro se, has sued—for the umpteenth time—Thomas J. Fitton, James F. Peterson, Paul Orfanedes, and Christopher Farrell.
Despite Klayman's complaint being based on speculation and fantasy, the D.D.C. dismissed without prejudice -- so Klayman can throw more of the same of the court. :roll:

(Why D.D.C. judges are being so generous with leave to amend is ... curious.)
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

FW: CRIMINAL COMPLAINT FILED AGAINST BIDEN AT INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT:
[Yesterday], Larry Klayman, Esq, the Chairman and General Counsel of Freedom Watch, Inc., and the founder of both Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, and a former Justice Department prosecutor, filed a complaint against Joseph Biden, General Mark Milley and General Kenneth McKenzie for crimes against humanity and war crimes perpetrated against civilians, including seven children, who they murdered in a drone attack after Afghanistan was surrendered to Taliban, Al Qaeda and ISIS terrorists.

In addition to holding Biden and his rogue generals to account before the International Criminal Court, Freedom Watch's Citizens Grand Jury has already indicted Biden for negligent homicide, manslaughter and treason, for which he will soon be tried before a Citizens Court in the United States. . . .

Larry Klayman had this to say with regard to these two actions which seek to hold Biden and his rogue military brass to account for their crimes against humanity:
Klayman wrote: It's time, as I write in my new book, 'It Takes a Revolution: Forget the Scandal Industry!', that the American people rise up and take back the corrupt legal system which allows persons like Biden and his generals to get off scot free. Here, they have committed heinous murderous crimes against innocent civilians including seven now dead children, all for public relations and other nefarious reasons after 13 brave American servicemen, and hundreds of Afghans were killed needlessly at Kabul Airport. Biden is not above the law, and he will and must pay legally for what he did!
The "complaint".

If choosing between whether Klayman is dumb like Laity (and doesn't know that the United States doesn't recognize the ICC), or just grifting (and is counting on his marks not knowing that the United States doesn't recognize the ICC), I'm going with the latter.
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:31 pm Klayman can't stop losing: another dismissal in yet another Judicial Watch spite case.
D.D.C. wrote:Plaintiff Larry Klayman, proceeding pro se, has sued—for the umpteenth time—Thomas J. Fitton, James F. Peterson, Paul Orfanedes, and Christopher Farrell.
Despite Klayman's complaint being based on speculation and fantasy, the D.D.C. dismissed without prejudice -- so Klayman can throw more of the same of the court. :roll:
So here you have quarterback Klayman. Sitting over on defense are two future Hall of Famers named Iqbal and Twombly. Most QBs would find ways to avoid the duo. Larry rushes straight at them, with predictable results.

I do with some of the Refs would bet better at calling delay of game penalties against him.
101010 :towel:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Oh.... regarding the Fitton dismissal, if he files something else, I am betting it is a motion to reconsider with a motion for recusal on account that Chutkan is one of the judges he is suing in Klayman v Rao, which also deals with Judicial Watch and Fitton.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:smoking:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

bob wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:31 pm (Why D.D.C. judges are being so generous with leave to amend is ... curious.)
The D.D.C. dismissed without prejudice, but DENIED leave to amend, as Klayman had not proffered an amended complaint or provided any suggestion about what additional detail might be supplied.

Given that D.C. has a one year statute of limitations on defamation (See D.C. Code 12-301(4)http://dccode.org/browser/#/12/12-301), I think the outcome is practically equivalent to a dismissal with prejudice.
bob

Post by bob »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:22 pm The D.D.C. dismissed without prejudice, but DENIED leave to amend, as Klayman had not proffered an amended complaint or provided any suggestion about what additional detail might be supplied.

Given that D.C. has a one year statute of limitations on defamation (See D.C. Code 12-301(4)http://dccode.org/browser/#/12/12-301), I think the outcome is practically equivalent to a dismissal with prejudice.
Thanks; that's what I meant. And, yes, the operative speech occurred outside the statute of limitations, so why not just dismiss with prejudice?
Image ImageImage
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

bob wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:37 pm
jcolvin2 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:22 pm The D.D.C. dismissed without prejudice, but DENIED leave to amend, as Klayman had not proffered an amended complaint or provided any suggestion about what additional detail might be supplied.

Thanks; that's what I meant. And, yes, the operative speech occurred outside the statute of limitations, so why not just dismiss with prejudice?
Why bother? And this way, they get to subtly rub GIL's nose in the fact that his dilatory practices prevent him from filing a new complaint.
bob

Post by bob »

Obviously this petition won't do anything, but someone spent a lot of time on it.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:31 pm Klayman can't stop losing: another dismissal in yet another Judicial Watch spite case.

(Why D.D.C. judges are being so generous with leave to amend is ... curious.)
northland10 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:37 pm Oh.... regarding the Fitton dismissal, if he files something else, I am betting it is a motion to reconsider with a motion for recusal on account that Chutkan is one of the judges he is suing in Klayman v Rao, which also deals with Judicial Watch and Fitton.
Called it.. well called the obvious.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 4.24.0.pdf
He filed a motion to vacate, though in the first few pages I would better define it as insult the judge hour but as he screeches along:
Screenshot 2021-10-07 214613.jpg
Screenshot 2021-10-07 214613.jpg (288.19 KiB) Viewed 1255 times
Rather annoying that he mailed that it and did not upload it electronically unless he lost that privilege due to his suspension (I could not copy the text).

"Twisting and perverting the holding in Twombly." :rotflmao:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Back in July he, um Freedom Watch, sued YouTube in Florida. It's dead Jim.
09/30/2021 17 PAPERLESS ORDER. THIS CAUSE came before the Court upon a sua sponte examination of the record. On July 21, 2021, the Court entered a Pretrial Order 6 requiring the Parties to file a joint scheduling report within ten (10) days of their joint scheduling conference, which was to be held "within sixty (60) days after the filing of the complaint." 6 . The Order cautioned, "[f]ailure of counsel to file a joint scheduling report within the deadlines set forth above may result in dismissal, default, and the imposition of other sanctions including attorney's fees and costs." Id. The deadline for filing a joint scheduling report has passed and no extension of time has been requested. Accordingly, based on the foregoing, it is ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that this action is DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. The Clerk of Court is instructed to CLOSE this case. All pending motions, if any, are DENIED AS MOOT. The Parties may move to reopen this matter upon the Parties filing a joint scheduling report. Signed by Judge K. Michael Moore on 9/30/2021. (tgr) Modified text/status per Chambers on 10/1/2021 (sk). (Entered: 09/30/2021)
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Remember how he was suing all the judges who dissed him in the long lived Klayman v JW case, and that he also sued ALL of the judges of the DC Court of Appeals? Well, he felt he missed as spot.

So now, in the DC Federal Court, he is suing Kelly, McFadden, and Friedrich. He has failed on this before and now is going whole hog. I'm thinking he might have decided that since he has to be pro se due to his suspension, he might as well burn all his bridges.

Complaint for injunctive, declaratory, and other equitable relief.
Enjoy the 824 pages.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 71.1.0.pdf
Plaintiff LARRY KLAYMAN (“Mr. Klayman”) brings this action against HON. TIMOTHY J. KELLY, HON. TREVOR N. MCFADDEN and HON. DABNEY L. FRIEDRICH for injunctive, declaratory, and other equitable relief for egregious prima facie violations of his constitutional and other legal rights.
Yep, as with Klayman v. Rao and Klayman v the DC Court of appeal judges, it looks like this one is also due to his discipline.
8. This case centers around the unconstitutional and other illegal actions of Defendants, each and every one of them, acting in concert, in not just violating their oath of office as federal judges but worse violating Mr. Klayman’s constitutional and other legal rights and discriminating and thus retaliating against him in In re Larry Klayman, Attorney Grievance Docket No. 21-07 (the “Federal Disciplinary Proceeding”) in this Court.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:41 pm
Obviously this petition won't do anything, but someone spent a lot of time on it.
They need to pay attention. Klayman was kicked to the curb by Zimmerman at some point last year though it took a while to get himself extricated from the case. Zimmerman has a regular attorney now and the case is proceeding in a normal manner as if the attorney actually cares about advocating for his client.
bob

Post by bob »

A few weeks ago in Klayman v. D.C. Cir.:

Klayman goes full Taitz and accuses the clerk of disabling his e-filing privileges.

And Klayman wants to move the case to a "neutral jurisdiction." :roll: Klayman filed this lawfare; he chose this venue. Heck, Klayman could just dismiss and forum shop.
Image ImageImage
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

In the immortal words of the late Ed Brayton:

"Larry Klayman, the dumbest lawyer in America not named Mat Staver"
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bob

Post by bob »

To follow up on his Third Continental Congress:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Oh OK, TSPOOKY isn't going to be on with GIL, different times. Even Tony is not that stupid (but very close). Also had to see the fine print it's called "Old White Guys Yelling At Clouds Night" on #CTM. :lol: Foggy's gonna have to move the meetup for this kind of excitement, who will want to miss it.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

bob wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:46 pm
Klayman goes full Taitz[/url] and accuses the clerk of disabling his e-filing privileges.

And Klayman wants to move the case to a "neutral jurisdiction." :roll: Klayman filed this lawfare; he chose this venue. Heck, Klayman could just dismiss and forum shop.
MINUTE ORDER granting 3 Motion for CM/ECF Password. The Court expects all electronic filings by pro se litigants to comply with the Court's Local Rules. Signed by Judge Christopher R. Cooper on 9/30/2021. (lccrc1)
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:28 pm So, GIL is supposedly going to file a class action in the Central District of California against the FBI and Christopher Wray for arrests stemming from an insurrection in DC where some folks have already pled guilty. Um, GIL is not a member of the bar in California and I would suspect getting PHV might be a bit tougher, though made easier by his failure to report his past suspension and his current interim suspension.

No, this has nothing to do with publicity-seeking and fundraising.

If he files it, I suspect one of his mouth-pieces in CA will be the attorney of record, and GIL, if he is even listed will be there as PHV pending and the application will never arrive. All filings will be his, including the multiple requests for extensions.
:fingerwag:

Voluntary dismissal.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”