trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

LM K wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:21 pm
You're now ready to be a professional grifter! :thumbsup:
AKA: A Republican....

I'll see myself out... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:29 am trump's newest PAC Make America Great Again, Again is a real thing. It's the non-Lewandowski version. When I first heard it filtering through the twitterverse, I thought people were being facetious.
My wife and I saw a "TRUMP 2024 - Make America Great Again" flag on our morning walk today. UGH, blrg, blech.
Image Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

wavey davey wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:01 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:29 am trump's newest PAC Make America Great Again, Again is a real thing. It's the non-Lewandowski version. When I first heard it filtering through the twitterverse, I thought people were being facetious.
My wife and I saw a "TRUMP 2024 - Make America Great Again" flag on our morning walk today. UGH, blrg, blech.
I'd love to see that one rather than the ones I've been seeing around here, big "FUCK BIDEN" ones, generally flying off a Japanese SUV or pickup. To add insult and an extra heaping of brain drain. They like to drive through the parking lots of the strip malls with them, so all the shoppers and their children can see them. I'm sure they're changing a lot of minds.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

UGH, blrg, blech.
Hi Wavey!

I hope you did that all over the flag. :sick: :vomit:
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:22 pm
I'd love to see that one rather than the ones I've been seeing around here, big "FUCK BIDEN" ones, generally flying off a Japanese SUV or pickup. To add insult and an extra heaping of brain drain. They like to drive through the parking lots of the strip malls with them, so all the shoppers and their children can see them. I'm sure they're changing a lot of minds.
Probably just as many minds are changed by that as are changed by children holding 3' tall photos of an aborted fetus.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

My Trumper neighbor around the corner has started flying a Sons of Liberty flag. :roll:
Image Image Image Image
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

LM K wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:21 pm
Gregg wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:05 pm
If he wins, I'm going to use the same arguments to establish that since I used government bank accounts to purchase things when I was a 1LT in the Army and I also used my personal bank account to buy some things that were the official policy of the Army for me to buy (like uniforms) that this means that I now should have the US Treasury returned to me to use now, even though I am no longer in the Army and no longer need or buy things for the Army with any account, but only because I don't have a Treasury Checking Account.

Amiright?
You're now ready to be a professional grifter! :thumbsup:

If it works everyone on Fogbow gets free beer on me.

:mbounce:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

There a couple of signs down the street from my house that say "Don't blame me. I voted for Trump".

I'm not sure what they think we might be blaming him for (Afghanistan withdrawal, maybe?). A part of me wants to print up the word "Fascism" on my computer, in the right sized font, and sneak out some night and tape if over the OSG's name. With my luck, I'd get caught.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I am thoroughly enjoying tfg being so hung up on his ban from Twitter. It’s almost as bad for him as losing the election. My Buddha nature warns me to be more compassionate yet it reminds me also that karma can hurt and tfg is a prime example of that.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:38 pm I am thoroughly enjoying tfg being so hung up on his ban from Twitter. It’s almost as bad for him as losing the election. My Buddha nature warns me to be more compassionate yet it reminds me also that karma can hurt and tfg is a prime example of that.
And he's been dropped off the Forbes 400 list, which must just be killing him. Not a thing he can do to crawl back up there, either.
bob

Post by bob »

Azastan wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:33 pmNot a thing he can do to crawl back up there, either.
Per Forbes, he was on the list from 1982-1989, dropped off, and came back in 1995.

But I don't expect that lightning to strike twice.
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump on a 2024 GOP primary vs. Ron DeSantis: 'I'd beat him like I would beat everyone else'

Ben Werschkul·Senior Producer and Writer
Sun, October 3, 2021, 4:39 PM·

Donald J. Trump joined Yahoo Finance for a wide ranging conversation covering topics such as the U.S. economy, COVID-19 vaccines, cryptocurrencies, and his thinking on a third run for the presidency in 2024. The full interview will be released on Monday.

Former President Donald Trump told Yahoo Finance that he was noncommittal on the subject of a hypothetical 2024 rematch with his successor — but made a bold prediction about his ability to prevail in a Republican primary that may include Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

Like it or not, the next presidential campaign has been underway for months, and regular visits to Iowa by 2024 hopefuls are already a thing.

On the Republican side, Trump would clearly be an overwhelming favorite if he gets into the race. He’s been coy about his intentions, but dove into his thinking on what a 2024 contest might look like in a wide-ranging interview with Yahoo Finance Live.

The former president was confident about his chances if he decided to run, even if it meant a potential head-to-head matchup with DeSantis, another GOP favorite.

“If I faced him, I'd beat him like I would beat everyone else,” Trump declared, even as he said he doesn't actually expect a showdown.

“I don't think I will face him,” he predicted about what DeSantis and other Republicans would do if he got into the race. “I think most people would drop out, I think he would drop out.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-on ... 27133.html
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

This comes days after his flunkies let it be known they had persuaded his mitemess to not declare he was running. And the day he was kicked off the fortune 400 list.

Someo0ne needed to get his toadstool extension back.
Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

bob wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:40 pm
Azastan wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:33 pmNot a thing he can do to crawl back up there, either.
Per Forbes, he was on the list from 1982-1989, dropped off, and came back in 1995.

I don't remember where I heard it yesterday, but it was on this subject. The reporter/commenter/whoever said that the presidency had cost him two billion dollars. I don't know if that's true, but I like the idea.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Like it or not, the next presidential campaign has been underway for months, and regular visits to Iowa by 2024 hopefuls are already a thing.
God bless America. :doh:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:04 am
bob wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:40 pm

I don't remember where I heard it yesterday, but it was on this subject. The reporter/commenter/whoever said that the presidency had cost him two billion dollars. I don't know if that's true, but I like the idea.

I don't think it actually cost him that amount so much as it made it implausible to claim as much after people started to really look instead of just take "John Barron's" word for it.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

That's media code for "He had to declare earnings as President. We spent 10 years in love with him. So now that our Trump wing hasn't much to do we finally did our jobs and looked at those disclosures. And we suddenly noticed that the fucker is worth 2 billion less than he convinced us he was worth as we fawned over him. So rather than admit a mistake, we are just going to say he lost 2 billion dollars as president and hope people buy it."

I don't.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah. :yeahthat:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

For all that, I'm certain they're still smoking the dope he feeds them, I'd bet even money a GAAP Accounting Audit would show him underwater.

Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Oh, I definitely agree that his true net worth is lower than whaleshit at the bottom of the ocean floor.

The only surprise to me is that he was VERY ineffective at plundering our nation's wealth and capital to any significant degree when he was in office. That certainly wasn't the result of his impeccable ethics or the influence of the honest men around him. Even if there had been any honest men, his ethics would have smushed them like bugs. You would think anybody would be smart enough to use the presidency to steal a very, very large pile.

But no. Greedy, dishonest, thieving crook, and he couldn't figure out how to steal the money. I'm almost believing him when he says he's poorer now than before he took office.

Which would make him the Dumbest Crook Ever. :thumbsup:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

A lot of Zee Furher's money was made from licensing his name to others to use. After his true nature came into the full light of day, a lot of people dumped his name from their properties....

Of course I still don't think he was ever worth anything close to what he's always claimed....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Transfer to California? Do I read the fiery writing on the wall as SLAPP :?:
tek

Post by tek »

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Loomer v. Facebook gets a cite!

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”