Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by LM K »

VA hospital nurse charged with stealing and selling covid vaccination cards: ‘I charge $150 for these’
When a person messaged Bethann Kierczak requesting coronavirus vaccine cards this spring, the registered nurse promised she would do her best, court records state.

Kierczak, a nurse at a Michigan Veterans Affairs hospital, had access to immunization records since she was responsible for administering the doses. But the requester, who is not identified in court records, needed 10 vaccine cards.

According to investigators, Kierczak explained that the request could take time because “this pharmacist seems to be a little protective of the cards, lol.”

“Ok lol,” the requester replied.

“But if I can’t today I will have more chances through next week,” Kierczak allegedly said, adding: "I will get em.”

“Rockstar,” the requester said in return.

Federal authorities have since charged Kierczak with stealing authentic coronavirus vaccination cards from the VA hospital — along with vaccine lot numbers required to make the cards appear legitimate — and later reselling those cards for $150 to $200, according to a criminal complaint unsealed Wednesday in the U.S. Eastern District Court in Michigan. For over four months, the complaint states, Kierczak, 37, sold the cards across metro Detroit, primarily communicating with buyers via Facebook Messenger.
:snippity:

The messages between Kierczak and the unnamed person identified only as “Confidential Source” in court records began on May 22.
After the initial conversation, the interested party messaged Kierczak on June 3 requesting a vaccine card for a man who would only be allowed to see his children if he could show that he had been immunized, the complaint states.
“Can you get me just ONE of them d--- vaccination cards,” the requester wrote.

Kierczak agreed, saying she needed the man’s first and last name, as well as his date of birth, before filling out the card, the complaint states.

“Tell him I charge $150 for these, so he owes you a favor,” Kierczak allegedly wrote along with a laughing emoji.

On Aug. 12, Michigan authorities with the Department of Veterans Affairs — along with its Police Services — alerted federal authorities about a tip they had received involving Kierczak. Someone later identified as the “Confidential Source” in the criminal complaint had reached out to report that Kierczak was allegedly forging and selling coronavirus vaccine cards that she had stolen from the VA hospital. The source shared copies of messages exchanged with Kierczak as proof, the complaint states.

Days later, the documents add, the tipster agreed to help authorities with the investigation by sharing new messages and phone conversations in which the informant and Kierczak discussed the vaccine cards scheme. On one occasion, Kierczak delivered a blank vaccine card at no cost to the source’s address, the complaint states. Kierczak refused to fill out the vaccine card but verbally provided the manufacturer’s name, lot number and dates the vaccine doses would have been administered so the unnamed person could complete the card, the complaint adds.

Kierczak allegedly added that she could provide additional cards upon request. In another message, Kierczak told the unidentified source that she had five vaccine cards inside her work desk drawer that she would sell for $200 each, according to the complaint.

Kierczak also offered to give the person a commission if they helped her sell the cards, court records state. Kierczak later sold the unidentified source the five blank vaccine cards for $1,000 and gave them a $300 commission, the complaint states. That day, court records state, Kierczak also gave the source a sheet of paper with vaccine lot numbers to complete the vaccine cards. Federal authorities confirmed the majority of the lot numbers provided matched vaccines that had been delivered to the hospital.

Authorities arrested Kierczak on Sept. 29. That day, VA condemned Kierczak’s alleged scheme.

Kierczak was later released after paying her $10,000 bond. She is due back in court for a preliminary hearing on Oct. 22, court records state.
After paying her lawyer and court fees, Kierczak will have lost money on this gamble. Her nursing license is gone.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

Federal prosecutors say Kierczak told the source in June that she'd already sold a dozen stolen vaccine cards for $100 each, and gave the person who arranged the sale a $200 kickback.

In recorded conversations, Kierczak then allegedly arranged to sell five more blank cards and a list of vaccine lot numbers to the government informant for $200 apiece, offering to give the informant a $300 kickback.

She said she was planning to use the money she made from the sale of the vaccine cards to make a down payment on a child's orthodontic treatment.
I doubt Keirczak made enough money to pay her bond.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Buying a vaccination card is really the height of RWNJ dumbfuckery! It's not like, say, buying a fake college diploma or insurance certificate, something difficult or expensive to obtain that might be useful or valuable.

No, the RWNJ dumbfucks spend good money to avoid obtaining something that is useful, valuable and entirely free of charge. They spend good money to increase their risk of dying unnecessarily.

Nurses and doctors selling vaccination cards is equally moronic (arguably more so as these should be educated people). For a few thousand dollars maximum gain, they probably lose more than that in fines, lose job and license to practice, possibly spend some time in prison. That said, I guess most maybe do it out of anti-liberal contrarianism, and the grift is a by-product.

Back in the day, we thought birthers were amazingly stupid. And they were. But I believe this is more stupid than anything birthers pulled out of their over-active posteriors.
bob

Post by bob »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:03 pmBack in the day, we thought birthers were amazingly stupid. And they were. But I believe this is more stupid than anything birthers pulled out of their over-active posteriors.
Pissing away your career/benefits (e.g., Lakin, Cook) was profoundly stupid.
Image ImageImage
Lani

Post by Lani »

Two more tourists were arrested for false vaccination cards. Police picked them up at the Honolulu airport when they were waiting to board the flight home. They spent a day in jail, posted bail, and were dropped at the airport where they had to buy new tickets home.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Sam the Centipede

Fair point, bob!

Yeah, I was thinking of the Taitz, Booth, Apuzzo, Laity, Sibley, Zullo, etc. clown shows. They lost nothing other than filling fees (plus some sanctions for Orlena, of course), gained fame amongst their small fan club of no-hope fuckwits and some managed a little grift on the side.

But yes, outside the clown show, a few like Lakin did sacrifice their careers on that altar of racism. And they are forgotten.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:03 pm Buying a vaccination card is really the height of RWNJ dumbfuckery! It's not like, say, buying a fake college diploma or insurance certificate, something difficult or expensive to obtain that might be useful or valuable.

No, the RWNJ dumbfucks spend good money to avoid obtaining something that is useful, valuable and entirely free of charge. They spend good money to increase their risk of dying unnecessarily.
They buy it to stick to the libs. Nobody tells them what they can put in their body and this is how they prove it. Yeah, I know it does not make sense to our world but sticking up to the man is all that their world has.
101010 :towel:
Sam the Centipede

Absolutely, Northland, and, as you say, wholly baffling to those of us in SaneWorld. No objective evidence supports their anti-lib hatred, the sky hasn't taken on their heads in any way: no gun control, no Sharia law, no forced vaccination, no banning of Christianity, no anti-white police state, no nothing.

Yet they feel the need to form an ingroup which defines itself by detesting its outgroup: those evil libs!

The noise in their echo chamber of stupidity drowns out any reasoning which might be prompted by looking outside their bubble of buffoonery. If vaccines are targeted against oh-so-special them, American morons, why do other countries and their peoples willingly use vaccines? Why would all countries say effective cheap medications are ineffective? Why would the New World Order depopulate using a vaccine when they have a virus which does the job much better in its own? Why don't they learn that maybe the libs and non-RWNJ media aren't wrong as they see family and friends put onto ventilators before dying? How does a bunch of the most ignorant people on the continent believe it has special knowledge unknown to (or hidden by) everybody else?

And Kraptain Karl has not explained why he thinks Bill Gates wishes to use science fiction nano-robots to reprogram his pickled brain! If I were a hyper-evil dictator, my nanites would flag Karl's micro-functioning brainlet as "No Fit For Purpose", shut down his speech centers. Then my other minions would take him and similar to a Zombie Megafarm where they would be reprogrammed to provide entertainment in new Nutjobs vs. Lions fights and other gladiatorial games. Actually, I guess that is pretty much what Karl believes, except FEMA camps replace my Zombie Megafarm, oh dear.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Interesting situation with my second idiot sister the other day. Aidan called me crying because Idiot sister #2 said she wasn't coming to her wedding because she had to be vaccinated. Nobody said that. She was literally eavesdropping on my parents discussing the photographer. I had insisted the photographer be vaccinated because we'll have to be relatively up close and personal with him, maskless, while having the wedding party photos shot. She decided that meant nobody who wasn't vaccinated could come and got extremely shitty with Aidan about it because she and her whole family are Trumpsters and anti-vax homeschoolers and a bunch of other completely Foxish stuff. Basically, she just tore into Aidan about how stupid it was and a bunch of other political crap. Just what she needed two weeks before the wedding. Of course my parents and Idiot sister #1 got in on the fun and made things worse. My son has also refused to get the vaccine even though we told him that once chemo starts all un-vaxxed people are off limits for me. Apparently, his "prinicples" are more important than I am because, not only is he still refusing but he wants to "make us understand" why he thinks it's stupid. Nope. Not willing to have that conversation with him. He's barely 2 years out from his own chemo and I was hoping to have his support during mine, but I haven't heard from him since the night we told them. Fortunately, I have a huge tribe of friends behind me so the loss of his support might not sting as much.

I get so tired of the morons even if they are my own family.

p.s. Gel ice packs suck. Don't get cold enough and don't last long enough.
Sam the Centipede

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:22 am My son has also refused to get the vaccine even though we told him that once chemo starts all un-vaxxed people are off limits for me. Apparently, his "prinicples" are more important than I am because, not only is he still refusing but he wants to "make us understand" why he thinks it's stupid.
:bighug: Poor Sugar!! Having one idiot sister is bad enough, but having two plus an idiot son, plus your own medical issues, is really unfair!

What you write about your son's attitude is a perfect encapsulation of the RWNJ/Trumpist antivaxxers' approach: my stupidity, my bigotry, my assholery, my nastiness, is much more important to me than my family, my friends, my community. And no, I won't bend, because ultimately I don't care about you, not one little bit.

That particular apple clearly fell and rolled some distance from its mother tree, and got magat-infested. :(
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:57 amYet they feel the need to form an ingroup which defines itself by detesting its outgroup: those evil libs!

The noise in their echo chamber of stupidity drowns out any reasoning which might be prompted by looking outside their bubble of buffoonery. If vaccines are targeted against oh-so-special them, American morons, why do other countries and their peoples willingly use vaccines? Why would all countries say effective cheap medications are ineffective? Why would the New World Order depopulate using a vaccine when they have a virus which does the job much better in its own? Why don't they learn that maybe the libs and non-RWNJ media aren't wrong as they see family and friends put onto ventilators before dying? How does a bunch of the most ignorant people on the continent believe it has special knowledge unknown to (or hidden by) everybody else?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:22 am Interesting situation with my second idiot sister the other day. Aidan called me crying because Idiot sister #2 said she wasn't coming to her wedding because she had to be vaccinated. Nobody said that. She was literally eavesdropping on my parents discussing the photographer. I had insisted the photographer be vaccinated because we'll have to be relatively up close and personal with him, maskless, while having the wedding party photos shot. She decided that meant nobody who wasn't vaccinated could come and got extremely shitty with Aidan about it because she and her whole family are Trumpsters and anti-vax homeschoolers and a bunch of other completely Foxish stuff. Basically, she just tore into Aidan about how stupid it was and a bunch of other political crap. Just what she needed two weeks before the wedding. Of course my parents and Idiot sister #1 got in on the fun and made things worse. My son has also refused to get the vaccine even though we told him that once chemo starts all un-vaxxed people are off limits for me. Apparently, his "prinicples" are more important than I am because, not only is he still refusing but he wants to "make us understand" why he thinks it's stupid. Nope. Not willing to have that conversation with him. He's barely 2 years out from his own chemo and I was hoping to have his support during mine, but I haven't heard from him since the night we told them. Fortunately, I have a huge tribe of friends behind me so the loss of his support might not sting as much.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'd be devastated. I really lucked out in the family lottery. I honestly don't know how I'd react in your situation, but it wouldn't be with your grace.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

I’m sorry you’re going through this on top of everything else, Sugar. You have to put your health first. This is the time that YOU get to be selfish.

:bighug: :bighug:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Poor Aidan and Sugar. Sounds like Sis was looking for even the slightest opportunity to unload her views. :bighug:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:12 am
I call this a classic case of projection.
raison de arizona

They don't care about their lives (or anyone else's), why should we?

Also, this says TX, but that is an AZ flag on the right. FWIW.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Cuz they failed geography *and* English.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:29 am Poor Aidan and Sugar. Sounds like Sis was looking for even the slightest opportunity to unload her views. :bighug:
Exactly.
raison de arizona

Don't let the door hit you in...
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:47 pm Don't let the door hit you in...
2 weeks ago they were all saying they could just get another job.

A lot can change in 2 weeks.

Fuckwits.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I want a four-week follow-up to show how many of them got the first shot and are now asking if they can have their old jobs back.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:
LM K

Post by LM K »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:25 pm I want a four-week follow-up to show how many of them got the first shot and are now asking if they can have their old jobs back.
In some industries, it would be ... nope.

But it's all hands on deck in healthcare. These folks will be reinstated. I don't like that but I understand that.

Someone has to wipe the asses of the unvaxed when they're on vents.
LM K

Post by LM K »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:22 am Interesting situation with my second idiot sister the other day. Aidan called me crying because Idiot sister #2 said she wasn't coming to her wedding because she had to be vaccinated. Nobody said that. She was literally eavesdropping on my parents discussing the photographer. I had insisted the photographer be vaccinated because we'll have to be relatively up close and personal with him, maskless, while having the wedding party photos shot. She decided that meant nobody who wasn't vaccinated could come and got extremely shitty with Aidan about it because she and her whole family are Trumpsters and anti-vax homeschoolers and a bunch of other completely Foxish stuff. Basically, she just tore into Aidan about how stupid it was and a bunch of other political crap. Just what she needed two weeks before the wedding. Of course my parents and Idiot sister #1 got in on the fun and made things worse. My son has also refused to get the vaccine even though we told him that once chemo starts all un-vaxxed people are off limits for me. Apparently, his "prinicples" are more important than I am because, not only is he still refusing but he wants to "make us understand" why he thinks it's stupid. Nope. Not willing to have that conversation with him. He's barely 2 years out from his own chemo and I was hoping to have his support during mine, but I haven't heard from him since the night we told them. Fortunately, I have a huge tribe of friends behind me so the loss of his support might not sting as much.

This is the shit your family wants to explode over two weeks before the wedding and as you're starting chemo?

There is always shit that explodes before weddings, but fuck.

I'm deeply sorry that this is happening to you and Aiden. Please extend our love to Aiden as she deals with this chaos.

We love you bunches, my friend. :bighug:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

It sounds like your idiot sisters have already blown everything up, so you might as well tell them exactly how you feel. Explain that she misunderstood the eavesdropped conversation but because of how she treated Aidan now they really are banned. Don’t even send a gift. Not only that, but don’t bother coming around any more, you and your selfish asses aren’t welcome anymore.

It’s time, Sugar. Your sister had absolutely no right to harangue Aidan, for any reason at all, but especially two weeks before the wedding, and for mixed up, made up bullshit.

Your son, on the other hand… :kickface:

I’m still looking for a hickory tree. You can send him on over here, I’m sure I’ll find one before he arrives. If not, I’ll ask much ado for help.

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”