Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Dr. Ken

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Dr. Ken »

Is he getting his ideas from Mike Volin?

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by neonzx »

What am I seeing to his left. Is that supposed to be Jesus and a lion? I'm so confused.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

neonzx wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:16 pm What am I seeing to his left. Is that supposed to be Jesus and a lion? I'm so confused.
must be the Roman lion that took J as a snack

:twisted:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

neonzx wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:16 pm What am I seeing to his left. Is that supposed to be Jesus and a lion? I'm so confused.
From C.S. Lewis, Aslan imagery? No idea.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

Yes; more precisely, the Lion of Judah. (Many Christians have adopted the lion as their symbol; see, e.g., The Chronicles of Narnia.)

You can buy the print.
Image ImageImage
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

bob wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:54 pm
You can buy the print.
Umm... I think I'll hard pass.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_of_Judah
The Lion of Judah (Hebrew: אריה יהודה‎ Aryeh Yehudah) is a Jewish national and cultural symbol, traditionally regarded as the symbol of the Israelite tribe of Judah. According to the Torah, the tribe consists of the descendants of Judah, the fourth son of Jacob. The association between Judah and the lion can first be found in the blessing given by Jacob to his son Judah in the Book of Genesis.

The Lion of Judah is also mentioned in the Book of Revelation, as a term representing Jesus, according to Christian theology. The lion of Judah was also one of the titles of the Solomonic Emperors of Ethiopia.
somerset

Post by somerset »

bob wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:54 pm
Yes; more precisely, the Lion of Judah. (Many Christians have adopted the lion as their symbol; see, e.g., The Chronicles of Narnia.)

You can buy the print.
Off Topic
Now that I clicked on the link, I wonder what kind of advertising I'll start getting ;)
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I think its quite beautiful, personally. though it is a bit of a clash of symbols. Jesus is generally described as the Lamb of God, not a Lion.
Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

First thought, C. S. Lewis. Looks like Aslan.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:24 pm I think its quite beautiful, personally. though it is a bit of a clash of symbols. Jesus is generally described as the Lamb of God, not a Lion.
Lamb of God is not macho enough for American "Christians".
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

neonzx wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:35 pm
Suranis wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:24 pm I think its quite beautiful, personally. though it is a bit of a clash of symbols. Jesus is generally described as the Lamb of God, not a Lion.
Lamb of God is not macho enough for American "Christians".
Off Topic
I had to chaperone my kids to Lamb of God shows more than once many years ago, so I find the phrase anything but not macho, lol!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:39 pm
neonzx wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:35 pm Lamb of God is not macho enough for American "Christians".
Off Topic
I had to chaperone my kids to Lamb of God shows more than once many years ago, so I find the phrase anything but not macho, lol!
I would have refused. Death metal doesn't speak as Jebus. :lol:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Suranis wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:24 pm Jesus is generally described as the Lamb of God, not a Lion.
No, no, no this is the United States of America. Our Jesus wears leather and is armed at all times.

He is the Lion of Judah!

He will KICK ASS :boxing: on any pretenders or substitutes.

ACT NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Gregg wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:45 pm This country, but not HIS COUNTRY in HIS UNIVERSE...

In "The Pillowverse" all these things are normal.
OMG. You just gave me a PTS Flashback to when I tried to read that horrible SF series, "Emberverse."

The lack of science and logic in that book was soul searing
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:56 pm
Suranis wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:24 pm Jesus is generally described as the Lamb of God, not a Lion.
No, no, no this is the United States of America. Our Jesus wears leather and is armed at all times.

He is the Lion of Judah!

He will KICK ASS :boxing: on any pretenders or substitutes.

ACT NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Leather, eh? So, gay? Fetish? Biker? Big fan of The Village People?

People are saying.....
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

SHHHH!!

:whisper: Nobody is supposed to realize that he never had a girlfriend, not even in college.

Did they even have carpenter college back then?

NO MARY MAGDALENE WAS NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!!

Sheesh!
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Jesus does look kinda frustrated.

mexicn jesus.jpg
mexicn jesus.jpg (7.53 KiB) Viewed 889 times
Hic sunt dracones
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Suranis wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:42 pm Jesus does look kinda frustrated.

mexicn jesus.jpg
A: That's what he looks like when you cast Bruce Willis in the role...

B: I used that as my avatar for a virtual meetup one night... :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
tencats

Post by tencats »

Idaho Secretary of State refutes Mike Lindell’s statewide election manipulation claims
Sep. 29, 2021
https://www.kmvt.com/2021/09/29/idaho-s ... on-claims/
BOISE, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) — Staff from the Idaho Secretary of State’s office visited two Idaho counties last week following receipt of information that alleged statewide manipulation of Idaho’s election results.

“The office of the Idaho Secretary of State takes free, fair, and accurate elections seriously,” says Secretary of State Lawerence Denney, “so when we are presented with allegations that come with specific details which we can examine, we want to do so.”

The document in question, dubbed “The Big Lie” and shared publicly by a website bearing the copyright of Michael J. Lindell, claims that votes actually cast for Donald J. Trump had been switched electronically and recorded as votes for Joseph Biden.

“Once we had the document in hand, we immediately believed there was something amiss,” says Chief Deputy Secretary Chad Houck. “This document alleged electronic manipulation in all 44 counties. At least 7 Idaho counties have no electronic steps in their vote counting processes,” states Houck, “That was a huge red flag, and one we knew we could either prove or disprove fairly directly.”

Houck, along with members of the IDSOS Elections team, visited Camas and Butte counties, the 42nd and 43rd smallest counties on the list on Sept. 23rd. Not suspecting any issues, these two counties were selected due to their small size, and ease of recount.

Butte County’s official canvas showed 1,202 votes for Trump and 188 votes for Biden. “The actual ballots, upon manual inspection and hand-evaluation in the presence of local representatives from both Republican and Democratic parties, in fact showed exactly the expected 188 marked votes for Biden, not 130 as alleged,” says Houck.

The only anomaly was that only 1406 of the 1415 ballots originally tallied for the county’s canvas were counted, resulting in a lower number of 1193 for Trump compared to the canvased 1202. (The remaining 25 ballots represent other candidates as well as overvotes, undervotes, and write-in ballots.)

According to Houck, the nine-ballot difference, a 0.63% margin of error, was likely attributed to the thermal printed ballots that come from assisted voter terminals, which are the same size as the absentee envelopes contained in the same storage boxes. As such, adjusted sorting and storage policies were recommended should a recount occur in the future.

In Camas County, a similar hand inspection.

Read more at https://www.kmvt.com/2021/09/29/idaho-s ... on-claims/
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

Mike Lindell has embraced Rastafari, if only for a moment before it was gone. :violin:
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I assume Lindell got some list that somebody just made up by taking the regular counts and adjusting them. He's just too stupid to realize that some may actually follow up on it and also have situations in Idaho where they can easily pick a couple of counties to hand count in a couple of hours.

The realization of the storage method also shows they actually understand how audits work. They found a process that should be improved to increase an already high rate of validity.

I suspect the GOP vote suppression folks are going to be getting increasingly more annoyed with Lindell. They are perfectly fine with claims of illegal voting with no actual evidence because provides them the support from their base to restrict voting from legal (usually Democratic) voters. Claims of vote switching on the machines, or in this case on non-existent machines, reduce confidence in even the in-person process. Since the audience for this is their own voters, reducing their confidence that their own vote will be counted will cause some to just stay home.
101010 :towel:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

northland10 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:47 am I assume Lindell got some list that somebody just made up by taking the regular counts and adjusting them. He's just too stupid to realize that some may actually follow up on it and also have situations in Idaho where they can easily pick a couple of counties to hand count in a couple of hours.

The realization of the storage method also shows they actually understand how audits work. They found a process that should be improved to increase an already high rate of validity.

I suspect the GOP vote suppression folks are going to be getting increasingly more annoyed with Lindell. They are perfectly fine with claims of illegal voting with no actual evidence because provides them the support from their base to restrict voting from legal (usually Democratic) voters. Claims of vote switching on the machines, or in this case on non-existent machines, reduce confidence in even the in-person process. Since the audience for this is their own voters, reducing their confidence that their own vote will be counted will cause some to just stay home.
So win-win you are saying.
wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

I like it too. I don't think I would hang it my wall, but it is nice.
Image Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Yes, more and more dead-enders on Telegram they are saying they won't vote again unless 2020 is "fixed". Lin Wood really helped with that in Georgia last year. The fail upon fail upon fail is making them really angry and dejected. Of course, make sure to agree with them... there's just no point in voting. :smoking:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”