Your assistance, por favor

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:27 am

I agreed with Charles Kerchner last night in Mike Volin's chat room that I would write a letter to my congressman asking for a full congressional investigation of all things birther. A fun project.

I need some help making sure I don't forget any of the insane lies they tell about the president. Here's what I have so far. Please keep any additions as short as possible.

Dec. 7, 2013

Rep. George Holding

507 Cannon House Office Building

Washington, DC 20515

Re: Request for full congressional investigation of “birther” claims

Dear Rep. Holding:

Please support and/or instigate a full Congressional investigation of all the dishonest claims made by people in the “birther” movement at the earliest possible date.

These despicable, lying, unpatriotic, unAmerican scum will never stop telling lies about American law, about the U.S. Constitution, and about the President of the United States of America. They are delusional racists who will never accept reality. But you can show the sane and patriotic Americans that there’s no truth behind any of the stinking birther lies.

Here’s a list of stinking birther lies that should be investigated fully:

[*:1md092et]President Obama was born in Kenya.

[*:1md092et]He was born in Indonesia.

[*:1md092et]He was born in Canada.

[*:1md092et]He was adopted in Indonesia. Contrary to U.S. law, he lost his citizenship (even though there’s no official record of any adoption).

[*:1md092et]His birth certificate is a forgery.

[*:1md092et]His Selective Service card released by the Bush administration is a forgery.

[*:1md092et]His Social Security number was stolen from a man born in 1890 named Harrison J. Bounel.

[*:1md092et]He went to Punahou School as a foreign student.

[*:1md092et]He went to Occidental College as a foreign student.

[*:1md092et]He went to Columbia University as a foreign student.

[*:1md092et]He never went to Columbia University.

[*:1md092et]He went to Harvard and was president of the Harvard Law Review as a foreign student.

[*:1md092et]He was never president of the Harvard Law Review.

[*:1md092et]He was disbarred by the State Bar of Illinois.

[*:1md092et]His wife Michelle is a man who had a sex-change operation. Her real name is Michael.

[*:1md092et]His wife Michelle was disbarred by the State Bar of Illinois for real estate fraud.

[*:1md092et]Americans were forbidden to travel to Pakistan in 1981, when Pakistan was our ally against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

[*:1md092et]President Obama traveled to Pakistan in violation of U.S. law, using a foreign passport.

[*:1md092et]His father Barack Obama Sr.’s citizenship makes him ineligible for the presidency.

[*:1md092et]His father is Malcolm X.

[*:1md092et]His father is Frank Marshall Davis.

[*:1md092et]His mother Stanley Ann Dunham Obama was posing for nude photographs in Hawaii when she was 13 years old, five years before her family ever moved to Hawaii.

[*:1md092et]His mother is Elizabeth Duke, a wanted criminal. There was never any such person as Stanley Ann Dunham Obama.

[*:1md092et]He’s a communist.

[*:1md092et]He’s a Muslim.

[*:1md092et]He speaks fluent Arabic because he spent four years of his childhood in a country where they don’t speak Arabic.

[*:1md092et]He’s a homosexual.

[*:1md092et]He murdered four of his homosexual lovers in Chicago.

[*:1md092et]He murdered a friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton to extort them into not revealing his past.

[*:1md092et]He had a homosexual encounter and did cocaine with a man named Larry Sinclair.

[*:1md092et]He murdered a man named Leiutenant Quarles Harris.

[*:1md092et]He murdered a baby named Reneé Obama.

[*:1md092et]He ordered all records of his past sealed when he took office.

[*:1md092et]He has bribed and/or threatened hundreds of judges across the U.S. to prevent birther cases from being heard.

[*:1md092et]He has bribed and/or threatened every member of Congress, yourself included, and you all need to be sent to prison for life after you investigate yourselves.

[*:1md092et]He has bribed and/or threatened every high-ranking active-duty member of the U.S. military. They're all going to prison for life, too.

[*:1md092et]There are no records showing that he was born in Kapiolani Hospital.

[*:1md092et]He bought a house for $15 million in taxpayer money after he gave up on the idea that he could be re-elected in 2012.

[*:1md092et]He rigged the 2012 election, which Romney won despite massive voter fraud.

[*:1md092et]He ordered the detonation of an atomic bomb in Charleston, SC but the military refused to carry out that order.

[*:1md092et]He uses a weather-related government project called HAARP to unleash weather attacks on the U.S. and on foreign countries,

[*:1md092et]He never ordered the killing of Osama Bin Laden. Bin Laden had been dead for 10 years and President Obama ordered that his death be faked in order to draw attention away from Jerome Corsi’s book Where’s the Birth Certificate.

[*:1md092et]He subsequently murdered the members of Seal Team Six so they couldn’t reveal that they didn’t really kill Bin Laden.

[*:1md092et]He ordered the military not to rescue the Americans in Benghazi.

[*:1md092et]??

Every single one of these lies has been told by various birthers over the past five years. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. It’s time to investigate every single one of these disgusting despicable birther lies and expose the truth, once and for all. You were elected to represent the people of the 13th Congressional District of North Carolina. I expect you to act in the interests of the United States of America, and that means exposing the lying, unpatriotic, unAmerican scum for what they are.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this effort.

Sincerely,

Bill Bryan

Raleigh, NC

Welcome, seeker! There's a seeker born every minute!

Its Funny

Post by Its Funny » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:06 am

He threatened to kill Chelsea Clinton [/break1]thedailysheeple.com/shock-interview-chelsea-clintons-life-threatened-by-barrack-obama_062013]http://www.thedailysheeple.com/shock-in ... ama_062013

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:08 am

Oh, yeah. Good one, It's Funny. Keep 'em coming, folks.Charles Kerchner is really going to enjoy this letter. :mrgreen:

Its Funny

Post by Its Funny » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:17 am

an oldie but a goodieExecutive Order 13489 sealing all his records

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:20 am

That's #33. Perhaps I need to expand it a bit.I decided to add a part at the very beginning that says "I am writing at the request and with the full support of a dishonorable retired Navy officer named Charles Kerchner." Notice I didn't say he was dishonorably discharged. I just said he was dishonorable. He is.

Jocelyn9596

Post by Jocelyn9596 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:30 am

Great list, Foggy :-bd I can think of a few more but they're so far-fetched that I hate to repeat them. There is the latest about his daughters' being adopted.President Obama had his grandmother killed right before the election so she didn't spill the secret of where he was born.Ann Dunham is actually alive and living under a false name.President Obama was actually working for the CIA during the time he allegedly attended Columbia.President Obama's maternal grandmother obtained his fraudulent SS# while working in the tax probate office as a volunteer.I know there are probably many more but that's all I have for now. Have fun! :lol:

Mugwhump

Post by Mugwhump » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:32 am

His real name is Barry ShabazzHe declared martial law in 2012 and suspended electionsHe actively supports Al QuedaHe shot JRAn unending list, methinks

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:33 am

Those are great, Jocelyn. Thank you so much. The point is to use far-fetched insane claims that the birthers have made. I'm not trying to make them look rational.My congressman, as you know, is a Tea Turd. He's not doing anything productive in Congress, so he may as well make himself useful by investigating birtherism. I'm not crafting the letter to get his approval.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:38 am

He also murdered his Grandmother so she couldn’t tell the truth of how she stole his SS# and his mother who isn’t really his mother anyway isn’t really dead either, just hiding out in Pakistan. Also, too he ordered a HAARP attack on Rush Limpballs in Hawaii and gave him a heart attack.
Edit: OOOPs Jocelyn beat me to it! :lol:

Birfers are toast

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:41 am

Thanks, mugwhump. But I think it's Bari Shabazz, if memory serves.

Its Funny

Post by Its Funny » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:42 am

Was tried for treason by Pasture Manningand one dear to KerchnerCharged with Crimes against Humanity in Egypt[/break1]wordpress.com/2013/11/08/egypt-obama-charged-with-crimes-against-humanity-and-for-muslim-brotherhood-accessory/]http://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/1 ... accessory/

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:47 am

He had Breitbart killed with a frozen CO2 heart attack dart because Breitbart was gonna spill the beans to Arpaio. Don't forget James A. Johnson running a disinformation campaign against the Hatriots like Tracy out of the White House.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:48 am

Did we mention that he spent 3 years in an al Qaida training camp when he was SUPPOSED to be at Columbia? And that he has converted all FEMA camps to re-education centers for "decedents", and that the one in Indiana has a gas chamber with the capacity to gas 5000 people a day?

Birfers are toast

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:02 am

Thanks, RC and MsDaisy. I have 55 already. Probably stop when I get to 60 or so. It's Funny, I shortened yours down to "He committed murder, enslavement, apartheid, and other crimes against humanity in Egypt as the secret head of the Muslim Brotherhood."

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:05 am

Oooh, I just remembered one: The shahada ring!

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:16 am

He let Terry Lakin rot in prison rather than show his birth certificate. You have to get Lakin in there just for Charlie. [-X

realist

Post by realist » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:26 am

Great letter so far and I'm sure getting better all the time.I won't add to the list, but I'd suggest, just as the birthers/RWNJs/teabaggers always put up form letters and as their minions to download/copy/paste and send to their congressmen and women that we all do the same, once the letter is completed. \ :D /

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Roboe

Post by Roboe » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:27 am

Oooh, I just remembered one: The shahada ring!On that notion, he wore muslim garbs on a visit Kenya :o

Jocelyn9596

Post by Jocelyn9596 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:44 am

He let Terry Lakin rot in prison rather than show his birth certificate. You have to get Lakin in there just for Charlie. [-XYou might as well add that PBO ordered hits on Orly Taitz by disconnecting a hose in her car, has had her websites & emails hacked on at least a weekly basis and has Google omitting articles about her regularly. He also has an in with YouTube so nobody knows just how popular her Taitz Reports really are among her minions. She has "meelyons" of visitors to her website but they just don't have much to say, that's why she averages 3 comments for each bit of nonsense she posts! =)) =))

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:56 am

Obama was teleported to Mars by the CIA.[/break1]wired.com/dangerroom/2012/01/obama-mars/]http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/01 ... mars/Obama can speak backwards to tell us all to serve Satan.[/break1]net/2009/04/04/obama-tells-country.html]http://boingboing.net/2009/04/04/obama- ... untry.htmlAnd gets his supporters to chant "thank you satan"[/break1]patheos.com/blogs/unreasonablefaith/2010/09/obama-yes-we-can-thank-you-satan/]http://www.patheos.com/blogs/unreasonab ... you-satan/Obama is a Reptilian Shape Shifter[/break1]com/paranormal/2013/08/humanoids-among-us-is-obama-a-reptilian-2455054.html]http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/201 ... 55054.htmlwith Reptilian Secret Service[/break1]metabunk.org/threads/debunked-obamas-reptilian-secret-service-spotted-at-aipac.1323/]https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunk ... ipac.1323/Obama used HAARP to create Hurricane Sandy for election win[/break1]deathandtaxesmag.com/190324/conservative-fringe-obama-used-haarp-to-create-hurricane-sandy-for-election-win/]http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/190324/ ... ction-win/He killed Leiutenent Whatzhisname.

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:15 am

His paternal grandmother admitted he was born in Kenya.

He wrote his own bio for the publisher's publicist, admitting he was born in Kenya.

He has never shown any proof of birth.

All it would take (in 2011) for all the birther accusations to be dispelled was for him to release his orginal LFBC.

He didn't actually release his original LFBC. Nobody at the press conference saw it or was allowed to touch or photograph it.

He was adopted by Lolo Soetoro.

His purported adoption by Lolo Soetoro made him a dual citizen of Indonesia and the US and/or caused revocation of his US citizenship, in any case making him ineligible.

Accepted US Constitution and US citizenship law, as taught in all US grade schools, holds that a natural born citizen is one whose parents are both citizens.

The case law defining natural born citizen after the 14th Amendment, Wong Kim Ark, is not pertinent. A case that has nothing to do with citizenship, Minor v. Happersett, is pertinent (but only if misunderstood).

The 14th Amendment only made "regular" citizens of former slaves, not the special class of "natural born".

Nobody has any idea who Barack Obama really is, his life is a complete mystery, nobody ever heard of him.

He did not write his own books; they may have been ghostwritten by domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

He could not have written the books attributed to him; he never showed any aptitude for writing and had no experience writing (except of course throughout an ivy league education, law school, and a first job as an economics reporter and analyst)

He arranged to give cell phones to poor urban blacks in exchange for their votes.

He only cares about blacks and Muslims, and really likes terrorists.

His intention as President is to destroy America.

All Democrats and liberals really "know" Obama is not eligible, but they pretend he is because they share his goal of destroying America.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:42 am

He trained his daughters' dog to attack white toddlers.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:46 am

Soebarkah

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:48 am

Nancy Ruth Owens is his half sister.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:51 am

No one knew Obama at Columbia.[link]Records show Obama only attended Columbia for one year instead of two,http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/record-shows ... ly-1-year/[/link]

Return to “"Factual" Claims by Birthers”