Presidential Birth Certificates & Candidates

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:30 am

I didn't know where to put this but came across LBJs and Nixon's BC the other day and thought we could add it to the list of BCs for Presidents or Candidates that are out there already.[/break1]fold3.com/image/?spot=2294#29327271/]http://www.fold3.com/image/?spot=2294#29327271/Things to note: LBJs is missing his first name if you skip to page two there is an amendment where his full name was listed as "Un-named Johnson" The document was then amended in February 2nd 1961 when he was VP on witness from his friend JC Kellam.Then we have nixon's [/break1]latimes.com/thedailymirror/2010/08/nixon-birthplace-revisited.html]http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedail ... sited.htmlSeems to be done by Court order and wasn't even filed until 1942 long after he was born.

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:33 am

Here's Ronald Reagan's. [/break1]imageshack.us/img847/2022/capturejl.jpg]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/2022/capturejl.jpgHe did not receive it until he was 31 years old.

"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Jim

Post by Jim » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:39 am

OMG...you know what that means in Birfstan.1) Nixon was ineligible so there was no Watergate2) Reagan was ineligible so there was no Iran-Contra3) Johnson was ineligible so there was no Vietnam WarSo, every American who paid taxes during those Presidencies are due refunds because ineligible governments can't collect taxes. :dontwanttolook:

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:40 am

[birther]Oh yeah, but Johnson's BC has a place where it says "legitimate" so we know it isn't forged. [/birther]

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:47 am

Notice the date issued on Nixon's on the bottom? 2009? So post-humously if I was a birther I would claim that second 0 looks like a 6 thus this was issued from the future

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:24 pm

I had to send away for this. Not sure what the provenance of the document is but supposedly this is a scan of a copy of JFKs certificateIn my package I got an explanation a bit about the document being a delay and the doctor never filed one at his birth: http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5545/9432 ... 0.jpgBelow is the document it wasn't filed until around JFK's 16th birthday when he needed to get a driver's license.http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7436/9432 ... f58e_h.jpg

DaveMuckey

Post by DaveMuckey » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:34 pm

OMG...you know what that means in Birfstan.1) Nixon was ineligible so there was no Watergate2) Reagan was ineligible so there was no Iran-Contra3) Johnson was ineligible so there was no Vietnam WarSo, every American who paid taxes during those Presidencies are due refunds because ineligible governments can't collect taxes. :dontwanttolook:Some would say that Ike was the one who stuck our nose in that tent. His BC was also a bit, ummm, questionable. Not to mention his California SSN.

ducktape

Post by ducktape » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:41 pm

I found one of those for my grandfather. He was born in 1892, and his birth certificate was issued in 1936.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:09 am

Rummaging through all the papers in the safe yesterday I found a small manila envelope labeled, in my mom's handwriting, "Estiveo's Birth Certificate." Wait, what? If she had it all this time why did I have to send away for one to get my passport?

I opened it up and pulled out... :lol: ... the souvenir one from St. Joseph's Hospital where I was bornded. Which made me think:

1. My mom kept that worthless scrap of paper in her safe deposit box or safe for almost 54 years. :cry:

2. There was no footie print on the BC! :o

3. On the back, there's the obviously fraudulent phone number and address to contact L.A. County for an official copy. :-?

4. Thus, this indirectly confirms that I am not eligible to be POTUS because I was never actually born, so neither is Obama. :((

Frogs gonna be marching any. day. nao.

Image Image Image Image Image

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:36 am

Off Topic
1. My mom kept that worthless scrap of paper in her safe deposit box or safe for almost 54 years. :cry:Oh, I think that is very sweet. I don't know if your Mom considered it "official". I think she saved it because it was important and precious. Like you! :hug:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:10 am

Off Topic
1. My mom kept that worthless scrap of paper in her safe deposit box or safe for almost 54 years. :cry:Oh, I think that is very sweet. I don't know if your Mom considered it "official". I think she saved it because it was important and precious. Like you! :hug:
Off Topic
It is sweet. I know she knew it wasn't official, it's just that, of all her many attributes, sentimentality wasn't part of the mix. Or so I thought.

Image Image Image Image Image

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Updating this thread with the recent information ive received from the Johnson library which included an explanation for the baby named Johnson certificate:The images that you sent are the correct images of President Johnson's birth certificate.  There is indeed a story behind President Johnson's birth certificate for President Johnson.  According to an account written by the President's mother, Rebekah Johnson, and published in the book, The Family Album, several months after Lyndon Johnson was born, his parents still had not agreed on a name for him.  He was born August 27, 1908, and in November he still was unnamed.  Rebekah Johnson wrote:  "'Such a beautiful, such a wonderful baby,' his mother thought early one November morning as she lay watching the baby in his crib beside her bed, and her indignation mounted, 'no name yet.'"  She says that she got up and told Sam, Lyndon's father, that she would not cook breakfast until the child had a name.  Sam suggested "Linden," the name of a friend.  Rebekah agreed but wanted to spell it with a "y" instead of an "i."  This would explain why there was no name listed on the birth certificate.  Apparently years later in 1961, Lyndon Johnson had his name added to the birth certificate.The witness who was with him when he amended his birth certificate was a close personal friend of his.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:02 pm

It was amended! :point:

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:03 pm

It was amended! :point:Yup amended while he was Vice President. Amended certificates according to birthers are fake and cannot be legitimate!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Here is the response I got regarding the above documents regarding kennedy. Although the information on them was correct Im not sure if they were scans of the certified copies. The library was kind enough to provide me with a link to the Kennedy family geneology and vital records information:Thank you for your question. In the John F. Kennedy Personal Papers collection, we have a digitized folder of genealogical data of the Kennedy family, including a copy of JFK's birth certificate, found here: http://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset-Viewer/ ... 1-002.aspx. We've looked through our collections for correspondence and materials relating to Frederick L. Good and could not find any information that can confirm that story about his birth certificate. The birth certificate we have on file indicates that it was issued in 1933, which is 16 years after JFK was born, so the story is possible but we cannot confirm it with certainty based on what we have in our collections. 

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Yup amended while he was Vice President. Amended certificates according to birthers are fake and cannot be legitimate!OMG do you know what this means? Everything that Lyndon Johnson signed is null and void. This means that the civil rights act goes. Birthers will be thrilled.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Yup amended while he was Vice President. Amended certificates according to birthers are fake and cannot be legitimate!OMG do you know what this means? Everything that Lyndon Johnson signed is null and void. This means that the civil rights act goes. Birthers will be thrilled.But wait a minute? Did any of the Founding Fathers Have birth certificates ?:-k Probably not. :o So they didn't really exist. So anything any of them signed, like the treaty which ended the Revolutionary War, is not valid That means we are still part of the United Kingdom! :shock:

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

kreisman

Post by kreisman » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:02 pm

What can we make of the fact that only Nixon's birth certificate has the name of the child in all capital letters? Does this mean that only Nixon had a straw man (or whatever its called) and Johnson, Reagan & Kennedy did not? :D [To differentiate between those created by God and those created by the government, those created by the government have their names spelled in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. This lets others know that this entity does not have a body, soul, and spirit like man has, but that this is a fictitious entity created for the purpose of making a profit.]Well, the nuts were right about Nixon!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:43 pm

Yup amended while he was Vice President. Amended certificates according to birthers are fake and cannot be legitimate!OMG do you know what this means? Everything that Lyndon Johnson signed is null and void. This means that the civil rights act goes. Birthers will be thrilled.Not really. This takes away their (and my) Medicare!

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:47 pm

Not really. This takes away their (and my) Medicare! [-X Shame on you, scaring the nut jobs like that. You and I both know that Medicare is not a government program.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Tomtech

Post by Tomtech » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:59 am

JFK's birth certificate must be a forgery. It is a 1977 copy of a certificate which shows that his 1917 birth wasn't recorded until 1933.I guess the Vietnamese conflict was never sanctioned and all the veterans will lose their benefits.

The Chriscam is open for public viewing.

Mark

Post by Mark » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:46 am

Yup amended while he was Vice President. Amended certificates according to birthers are fake and cannot be legitimate!OMG do you know what this means? Everything that Lyndon Johnson signed is null and void. This means that the civil rights act goes. Birthers will be thrilled.But wait a minute? Did any of the Founding Fathers Have birth certificates ?:-k Probably not. :o So they didn't really exist. So anything any of them signed, like the treaty which ended the Revolutionary War, is not valid That means we are still part of the United Kingdom! :shock:Therefore the Affordable Care Act is also invalid and must be replaced by a publicly-funded health care system based on England's National Health Service. :-bd

And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

Return to “Debunking the Lies”