Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by raison de arizona »

LM K wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:11 am Another anti-masker, antivaxxer doctor.

Jon Ward posted this on FB a few days ago.

IMG_10092021_000858_(900_x_900_pixel).png
Over the weekend a local dermatologist took to Facebook regarding COVID-19 exposure and students quarantining.

Superintendent Bill Husfelt held a press conference on Monday in regards to what he called misinformation being spread on social media.

“It is absolutely reprehensible to me that anyone would tell our parents to teach your children to lie to us about if they had been exposed or if they have had COVID or if they had had the vaccine,” Superintendent Husfelt said. “I cannot imagine what world we are living in when you have someone that is supposed to be a professional encouraging children to do that.”
:snippity:
This is what I rail about every chance I get. These pro-virus folks have exactly zero honor. They will lie to your face. They will TEACH their children to lie to your face. I've never seen anything like it. They will openly say to lie to people's faces. And then they will do it! IN THE FACE! LYING! Professionals will lie to your face!

My kid's school has a whole minority of Trumper kids that "feel uncomfortable" wearing masks. Everyone else seems to deal with it just fine. Is there something about liking Trump that makes one a sensitive little snowflake when it comes to wearing a mask? Although they are children, they are just absorbing what their idiot parents are telling them to do. And their idiot parents are telling them all kinds of lines to give to try and get out of wearing a mask in class.

My wife went to an idiot new doctor yesterday. She asked the receptionist if the doctor was vaccinated, because, AZ, where half of them aren't. The receptionist said, YES, YES, I BELIEVE IN THE SCIENCE! Well, good. Then five minutes later said, WAIT, WERE YOU ASKING ABOUT ME OR THE DOCTOR? BECAUSE I AM, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE DOCTOR. Well WTF. The medical assistant took the wife back, and my wife asked if she was vaccinated. OH DEAR, YOU CAN'T ASK ME THAT, IT'S AGAINST HIPAA. Wha...? OH HERE, I CAN SHOW YOU. It went downhill from there, if possible. (Narrator: It was possible.)

Needless to say, the wife is still ISO a regular doctor. Moving sucks. We never had to worry about this crap in NYC. Although I hear things are taking a turn for the worse out there as well. Goddammit.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I had an outpatient thing done earlier this year that required three or four staff. The doctor in charge noticed I was struggling to breathe in the position they had to put me in and said I could take off my mask if that would help because: “WE’RE ALL VACCINATED.” They seemed happy about it. Never occurred to me licensed doctors and nurses would be disinformation stooges.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Y'all ever heard of the Sweet Potato Queens? Jill Conner Brown is the author of the books and she's on facebook arguing that some people can't wear masks. That shit makes my crazy. I haven't yet heard of an actual, legitimate reason someone can't wear a mask except maybe a special needs child and possibly a crippling phobia. Are there any real reasons?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:27 pm Y'all ever heard of the Sweet Potato Queens? Jill Conner Brown is the author of the books and she's on facebook arguing that some people can't wear masks. That shit makes my crazy. I haven't yet heard of an actual, legitimate reason someone can't wear a mask except maybe a special needs child and possibly a crippling phobia. Are there any real reasons?
CDC says anyone who has trouble breathing shouldn't wear a mask, but that is terribly abused. Chronic pulmonary disease and asthma are often cited a reasons to go maskless, but the docs say those are actually reasons those people should DEFINITELY mask up, they are at higher risk for covid and complications thereof.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:27 pm Y'all ever heard of the Sweet Potato Queens? Jill Conner Brown is the author of the books and she's on facebook arguing that some people can't wear masks. That shit makes my crazy. I haven't yet heard of an actual, legitimate reason someone can't wear a mask except maybe a special needs child and possibly a crippling phobia. Are there any real reasons?
If you are on oxygen, it’d be difficult to manage. But I suspect most people on oxygen aren’t out exposing themselves to a deadly respiratory virus.

Nope. I got nada.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:38 pm
CDC says anyone who has trouble breathing shouldn't wear a mask, but that is terribly abused. Chronic pulmonary disease and asthma are often cited a reasons to go maskless, but the docs say those are actually reasons those people should DEFINITELY mask up, they are at higher risk for covid and complications thereof.
I’m out of shape and have problems breathing with any exertion. The mask doesn’t help but it doesn’t make that much difference. I’d rather pant and sweat a little than spread a disease to someone else.
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:06 am "Dr" Miki Booth is now using her other https://www.facebook.com/BirtherPrincess/ page to spread COVID misinformation, including dosages and how to get Rxes. These are on her main page:

My horses are due for their worming today. They get 10 cc/ml. I remove the needle and squirt it in their mouth.

https://www.facebook.com/miki.booth
So she's feeding them something by mouth that is supposed to be injected? What's 10cc/ml supposed to mean? She's showing 10cc vials. Also the misspelling of ivermectin and HCQ to dodge the blockers.
Talks2Eagles2

Post by Talks2Eagles2 »

:violin: l.p. The best part of this sordid video incident is that this vile woman lost her job. That she lives in Arizona which has one of the lowest paying weekly unemployment benefits in the nation is icing on the cake. Even without criminal charges, she got served a hot plate of karmic justice for her egrigiously rude behavior.
tek

Post by tek »

I think she means 10 cc or 10 ml; same thing, but her audience ...
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:39 pm
If you are on oxygen, it’d be difficult to manage. But I suspect most people on oxygen aren’t out exposing themselves to a deadly respiratory virus.

Nope. I got nada.
My dad is on O2 for COPD and he manages to wear a mask and the O2. His doctor's office won't let you in without a mask and he's a pulmonologist, so that leads me to believe there is practically NO physical reason not to mask up.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I think part of the issue with masks is finding the right one that you feel comfortable wearing.

For example, at the beginning of the pandemic my wonderful sister-in-law gave me a few face masks she had sewn. Lovely, practical, effective. But then I got my hands on some KN95 masks and they are just so much more comfortable for me because the more rigid shape keeps the material from my mouth and nose.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

A friend gave me a cute mask with flamingos on it because she knows it's my thing. But it's made of polyester so I never wear it, until she asked me to meet her at a garden center. I wore it because...her gift...but in the heat, every time I breathed in, it stuck to my face and I couldn't get any air. It's definitely going back to the bottom of the mask box.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:01 am The woman with the fake allergy cough updated her LinkedIn, removed her photo, and doubled down. 33AA5561-DC67-4A61-A5CA-1818ED898390.jpeg
She also changed the spelling of her first name.

She keeps asserting that there is more video that excuses her behavior. She has asserted that the mom and daughter set her up.

How could anything explain her taunting and coughing?
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

"It's all your fault. You made me hit you."
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:09 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:01 am The woman with the fake allergy cough updated her LinkedIn, removed her photo, and doubled down. 33AA5561-DC67-4A61-A5CA-1818ED898390.jpeg

She keeps asserting that there is more video that excuses her behavior. She has asserted that the mom and daughter set her up.

Nothing. The LinkedIn responses are scathing. She behaved like a bad 12-year-old and it cost her a cushy corporate job, benefits, and likely career. And she’s down with that.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Nothing could, she's just a scumbag.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:59 pm I think part of the issue with masks is finding the right one that you feel comfortable wearing.
I had ordered masks in the main liturgical colors (green, white, red, purple, etc) from a church supply company. Yes, I am a liturgy geek. Turns out they are a bit tight and for me, sit too close to the mouth especially while trying to sing. I ended up going back to a mask given to me by a choir member. The seam is heavy one down the middle and bows outward, giving space. It works wonderfully for singing, well as best as any mask could.
101010 :towel:
LM K

Post by LM K »

Some with autism are hypersensitive to anything touching their skin. It's a legit symptom for some with autism. They can barely stand to wear clothing and can't wear certain fabrics.

I have no problem giving autistic people with hypersensitivity to clothes being exempt from masking or wearing a face shield. It's a reasonable accommodation.

Some with PTSD also struggle with masks. While face shields aren't nearly as effective as masks, I think it's reasonable to allow them to wear face shields instead of masks.

Most who struggle with anxiety and phobias can wear a mask.

Those whom claim they have "breathing problems" and can't wear a mask are fos. They simply need to try different masks to use. I saw a doctor interviewed last year. She said those with breathing problems so severe that they can't wear a mask aren't healthy enough to be outside their home during a pandemic.
LM K

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:13 pm

Nothing. The LinkedIn responses are scathing. She behaved like a bad 12-year-old and it cost her a cushy corporate job, benefits, and likely career. And she’s down with that.
Bingo!

She's getting torn apart for comparing herself to mistreated police officers and claiming that people are calling her a hero.

It's almost sad. But I appreciate schadenfreude, so I'll watch her insanity a little longer.

This event happened almost a week ago. I think she thought she escaped doxing. She was wrong.
somerset

Post by somerset »

I'm not sure she really had a cushy corporate job. It looked like she was an independent agent representing SAP, but not working directly for them. This would explain why she could be terminated so quickly from such a large company.

And it looks like her LinkedIn profile is now gone completely ;)
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

somerset wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:14 pm

I'm not sure she really had a cushy corporate job. It looked like she was an independent agent representing SAP, but not working directly for them. This would explain why she could be terminated so quickly from such a large company.

And it looks like her LinkedIn profile is now gone completely ;)
SAP called her an employee and an individual who no longer works for them. Hard to tell. But she’s poisoned her own well. For what?

I have seen high-level people fired pretty quickly for social media reputation management issues. In her case it was something like 12 hours. Not fast enough for Twitterers.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Also:
How much does a Client Partner at SAP make?
The typical SAP Client Partner salary is $148,560. Client Partner salaries at SAP can range from $72,920 - $179,309. This estimate is based upon 32 SAP Client Partner salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Client Partner at SAP can expect to make an average total pay of $255,237.
somerset

Post by somerset »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:44 pm Also:
How much does a Client Partner at SAP make?
The typical SAP Client Partner salary is $148,560. Client Partner salaries at SAP can range from $72,920 - $179,309. This estimate is based upon 32 SAP Client Partner salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Client Partner at SAP can expect to make an average total pay of $255,237.
Interesting, pipistrelle. Thanks! I hadn't seen this, and it clearly indicates that Client Partners are employees (and decently compensated ones, at that) ;)
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:40 pm :snippity:
For what?

For the right wing nut job grift that she has been "canceled", I got even money she'll be running for a GQP elected office in the near future...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”