Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 76  Next   
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:45 pm 

I just love how his name shows up on official docs...Goode Virgin. Not even a comma!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:11 pm 

Larry Klayman's "urgent mission to Israel" seems to consist of articles for WND

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/israels-time-to-act-alone/

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/big-mistake-israel-hamas-cease-fire/

Is he a lawyer pretending to be a journalist or a journalist pretending to be a lawyer? :-k

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:13 pm 

You would think that someone would have noticed the one of the plaintiffs' name is spelled incorrectly and made a correction. Has ole' Virgil even seen the documents? :-?

But then, attention to detail is not the strong suit of birfers and birfer grifting lawyers.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:10 pm 

Docket Update...

AL 2012-11-27 - McInnish|Goode v Chapman - Plaintiffs' Motion to Appear by Telephone

Dear Judge: I filed a lawsuit in your court but I don't wanna have to fly to Alabama to prosecute it, cuz... I'm a very important, very busy person, donchaknow.

](*,)

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:22 pm 

I rather hope that somebody points out to the defense attorneys Klayman's little trip and the World Nut Daily articles in question…..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:55 pm 

Has he been told who won the election while he was on his urgent mission? ;;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:09 pm 

I hate to say it, but Klayman's request isn't all that unreasonable under the circumstances -- especially since local counsel plans to appear in person.

Nevertheless, it does gall me whenever one of these crapetbaggers™ files a suit in a state that is inconvenient to them and then whines about having to show up.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:43 am 

Docket Update...

AL 2012-11-28 - McINNISH|GOODE v CHAPMAN - Plaintiffs' Response to Defendants' Renewed Motion to Dismiss

AL 2012-11-28 - McINNISH|GOODE v CHAPMAN - Plaintiffs' Consent to Notice of Joinder

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:02 pm 

realist wrote:
Docket Update...

AL 2012-11-28 - McINNISH|GOODE v CHAPMAN - Plaintiffs' Response to Defendants' Renewed Motion to Dismiss

AL 2012-11-28 - McINNISH|GOODE v CHAPMAN - Plaintiffs' Consent to Notice of Joinder

Oh yeah, same old, same old:
Plaintiffs' Response to Defendants' Renewed Motion to Dismiss wrote:
Plaintiffs have shown, backed by sworn affidavits from an "official source," Sheriff Joseph M. Arpaio and his investigator, Mike Zullo, that Barack H. Obama is not a natural born citizen eligible to be president.

Did Shurff Arsolio and Mike Dullo's daffydavit really say that? I thought it was rather more cautious, but I can't be bothered to search for it.
These same affiants are available to testify at trial as to the contents of their affidavits.

Now that would be fun!! Would Arsolio commit perjury and risk jail or would he give admit that his "investigation" and Klown Kar Posse was just a seditionist stunt by a bunch of racist nutjobs?
There is credible evidence that Mr. Obama was not born within the United States and that his birth certificate or other identifying documents are fraudulent.

That is what I believe is technically known in the legal business as "a lie". It would only become true if the word "no" was inserted before the word "credible".

Of course, the herioc birthers are waging their campaign of hate because, you know, there's a controversy:
It is time - finally - to ensure that the person we are entrusting the highest and most powerful office of our country is eligible to serve for that office. The issue of eligibility has become a political hot potato, in effect a sticky matter for juedges and courts around the nation. But the rule of law must eventually gover, without regard to politics, and cannot and should not be sidestepped through legally convenient and politically correct court rules which ignore the plain language of the U.S. Constitution.

Personally, I'm thinking it's time to lock up or otherwise seriously inconvenience these courtroom terrorists.

Birthers, just gotta keep on lying. Pass the Krazy Juice!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:41 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
Does KKKlayman understand that submitting ebidence such as Shurf Joe's daffydavit can operate to convert a 12(b) proceeding into a summary judgment proceeding? Frankly, I would favor that, as it results in a judgment for defendant rather than dismissal.

"This could be it Folks!" - charlesmountain January 19, 2011 at 1:09 am

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:27 am 

Quote:
... a sticky matter for juedges and courts around the nation.

No time to read briefs this week. Is he calling the judge a jue? :shock: [-X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:29 am 

Questions: Is the Alabama Democratic Party now a defendant or did they simply intervene to join in the motion to dismiss. Does this mean Barry Ragsdale can go after costs when this steaming :turd: is dismissed?

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:43 am 

Reality Check wrote:
Questions: Is the Alabama Democratic Party now a defendant or did they simply intervene to join in the motion to dismiss. Does this mean Barry Ragsdale can go after costs when this steaming :turd: is dismissed?

Here is a link to their Motion to Intervene http://www.scribd.com/doc/110994645/AL- ... -Intervene

I've not seen an Order granting nor denying the Motion to Intervene, though it may exist.

Here is a link to their Joinder http://www.scribd.com/doc/114459154/AL- ... -Defendant

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:02 pm 

The Motion to Intervene has not been ruled upon by Judge Reese. I suspect that he will take it up during the 15 minutes that he has allocated to this important case. Interestingly, Judge Reese has also not yet ruled on Klayman's request to appear telephonically. I wonder whether Larry will just assume that he can do so.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:06 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
BamaLaw wrote:
The Motion to Intervene has not been ruled upon by Judge Reese. I suspect that he will take it up during the 15 minutes that he has allocated to this important case. Interestingly, Judge Reese has also not yet ruled on Klayman's request to appear telephonically. I wonder whether Larry will just assume that he can do so.

I'm sure local Seal Team 6 has this well in hand.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:29 pm 

BamaLaw wrote:

If it's not ruled on, probably.

After all, he is a busy man, flying to Israel (significantly more expensive than flying to AL, I'd guess, though not sure) solving the Middle East crisis and... Oh, yeah, filing yet another "eligibility" suit in FL, his THIRD, and all representing Mr. Voeltz, faux presidential candidate. Plus writing lying BS columns for WND. It's exhausting. :D

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:30 pm 

Sam,

From what I recall the Zullo/Arpaio affidavits are quite careful in that the more recent ones DO claim that the birth certificates etc. show signs of forgery, but I do not recall any where they claim another birthplace. The birthers need to realize that even if every piece of paper the President has shown somehow really was forged, without evidence of birth somewhere else they still do not make the President ineligible for office. Even were he to be convicted of "fraud and forgery and using a fake SSN" he still isn't ineligible for office as none of those things have anything to do with Presidential eligibility.

That said, I would love to see said affiants in court under cross, I recall in one of Arpaio'a recent trials he was put on the spot about amazing inconsistencies between what he would say in his press conferences about people and cases and what he testified to (which was often the complete opposite), and he was essentially asked "Is what you said in court the truth, or is what you said to the public and press the truth? It can't be both" and he replied "What I say under oath in court is the truth."

I'd give a large donation to anywhere if it meant Arpaio and Zullo actually having to show up and be asked questions under oath about their "facts" and the CCP.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:46 pm 
Quote:
This case is being litigated with very limited financial resources.

We're not so committed to our cause that we want to put any money behind it. Please don't sanction us or assess fees and costs.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:44 pm 

Docket Update...

AL 2012-12-6 - McINNISH|GOODE v CHAPMAN - ORDER Granting Motion to Dismiss

I have it on Very Good Authority that the hearing was short and sweet. Klayman did not participate by telephone or otherwise. Judge waited about an hour to enter the attached order dismissing the case.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:59 pm 

=)) =)) I suppose we have to consider this an indirect Ragsdaling, but even so ya gotta admit that the fellow is one of the most efficient docket scrubbers you'll find anywhere. :D

Niiiice!

Any and all gossip from anyone who happened to be in attendance would be much appreciated!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 pm 

realist wrote:
Docket Update...

AL 2012-12-6 - McINNISH|GOODE v CHAPMAN - ORDER Granting Motion to Dismiss

I have it on Very Good Authority that the hearing was short and sweet. Klayman did not participate by telephone or otherwise. Judge waited about an hour to enter the attached order dismissing the case.

That asshole should be sanctioned for that alone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:59 pm 

This really IS a Smackdown Thursday. 8-) :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:11 pm 

Larry Klayman (allegedly) speaks, from OBC:

Quote:
He said the order is an outrage, with no reasoning. Judge referred to plaintiff as “Good Virgin. ” Will be appealed to Roy Moore’s (10 Commandment Judge) Supreme Court. Larry feels the nation would experience total collapse under Obama.

The judge allotted 15 mins for the oral argument for both sides

It will be appealed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:15 pm 

AnitaMaria wrote:
Larry Klayman (allegedly) speaks, from OBC:

So why didn't the dumb son of a bitch speak at the hearing when he had the chance?

Sanction this piece of garbage, please.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:24 pm 

Birfistan was never more uplifted than by the footnote of one of the Alabama Supreme Court Justices which hinted that they should have their evidence examined in some other kind of forum and it might be given some weight. Now that Moore has been re-elected as the Chief Justice, they cannot wait to get piles of recycled poopies in front of the 'one honest judge' they have been yearning and wishing for so fervently.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 76  Next