Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11029 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325 ... 442  Next   
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:19 pm 

Occupation: World-class procrastinator and perpetual late-bloomer.
lyssandri wrote:
realist wrote:
As promised from above posting and copied here....

And yeah, she managed to get the Zullo daffydavit from WND into her "pleading". =))

She still does not understand what "proof of service" means either. Shocking, I know. :lol:

Just to make sure I understand (and I hope this won't get me bopped for "helping" Orly, though I think she's quite beyond help at this point, IF I'm correct....) while she may have a document saying that the Hawaii Process Service served documents on Kendall Moser, because she's suing Mr. Onaka and Ms. Fuddy as individuals (or so she claims) that service would not count, as it was made through the AG's office and the AG can only accept service for employees in their official capacity, correct? And if she wants to claim that the process service is valid, then she'd have to be suing them in their official capacities, and they have immunity for work they do officially, right? So, would it be fair to say she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't? I sure hope so!

Orly is well beyond help in everything she does. In this particular case, she's so far from help that help has become invisible to her, lost behind the horizon of the space-time continuum.

As everything she has done with regard to service is irreparable at this point, I think we're probably OK discussing her failings.

Exhibit 6 is a recent affidavit from Paul Irey that accuses counsel for defendants of various things. In addition to being false and scurrilous, this is completely, obviously, and utterly irrelevant to proving service of process on defendants in Hawaii.

Exhibit 5 is what purports to be a copy of an affidavit from Mike Zullo. I, personally, believe that this is most likely something that Taitz downloaded from the internet. It is irrelevant to proving service of anything on anyone.

Exhibit 4 is an email string that clearly demonstrates that Taitz believed she was serving (and suing) the Hawai‘i defendants in their official capacities. It does not prove service of anything on anyone. It does provide further proof of Orly's chronic inability to follow directions. I suspect, based on the email string, that there may be further unresolved payment issues involving Orly and the service company. I base this in part because she was asking for same day service, failing to pay the total requested. I also note that the company has this notice on their website:
"RUSH Service: no additional fee to association members if the RUSH request is legitimate (i.e., court hearing or deadline date close) versus the client's RUSH demand is arrogant &/or just wants everything done now. Non-legitimate RUSH request are $25.00."
(http://processserverhawaii.com/PS.html)

Exhibits 3 & 2 demonstrate that Orly attempted to serve the attorney general with the summonses. This does nothing to prove that Drs. Fuddy and Onaka were served with anything in any capacity, either official or unofficial.

Exhibit 1 demonstrates that Orly mailed a copy of the complaint to Jill Nagamine. That's not service of a complaint. It's also not service of a summons. (And we know that no summonses had been issued for those defendants as of that date.) Finally, it's not service of anything on Drs. Fuddy and Onaka in any capacity, either official or unofficial.

So, to sum up, Orly just spammed the court with two totally irrelevant exhibits and four exhibits that do not prove service on the defendants she's claiming to have served, while simultaneously clearly demonstrating that she was being less than honest with the court when she claimed she was suing Drs. Fuddy and Onaka in their personal capacities. Even by Orly's standards, this one is a solid self-inflicted wound.

"And with the advent of LexisNexis and WestLaw, there is no more need for attorneys to spend hours researching. The relevant case law simply comes straight to the computer, ready to be copied to a word processor."
--Larry "Leisure Suit" Klayman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:23 pm 

Quote:
Exhibit 5 is what purports to be a copy of an affidavit from Mike Zullo. I, personally, believe that this is most likely something that Taitz downloaded from the internet. It is irrelevant to proving service of anything on anyone.

It (along with one from Lord Monckton) were posted at WND. I'm sure Orly downloaded the Zullo one and attached it to her filing.

I'm really glad she provided all this to Judge Wingate. I'm sure he will give it the attention it deserves.

It would be nice if he'd give Orly that which she so richly deserves.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:52 pm 

I also notice that in her list of co-plaintiffs she is very careful to list each as represented by themselves.

I do believe she is in fear of UPL, and is trying desperately to again lie to the court and cover her tracks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:56 pm 

In Exhibit 4:

10/5/2012 -- Orly says "Please serve today the Director of Health and the Registrar at the health department and with the Attorney general." No names, just titles.

10/6/2012 -- Eric (process company) says: "i dont remember ur email of instruction identifying what 2 persons to serve." Because she's serving the office.

10/6/2012 -- Orly says: "Director of Health Department Loretta Fuddy and Registrar Alvin T. Onaka. Please, serve a copy of the pleadings on the attorney general, who will be representing them in court."

Sure, that certainly says she's suing them as individuals. [-( Lies like a rug.

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:59 pm 

I'd say it definitely qualifies as a lack of candor. I am sure this will be pointed out in some future document.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:19 pm 

Mikedunford wrote:
Orly is well beyond help in everything she does. In this particular case, she's so far from help that help has become invisible to her, lost behind the horizon of the space-time continuum.

=)) =)) =))

Thank you, Mike, for the thorough explanation. I didn't have it quite right, but I think I got a lot closer than OrLena ever will :D

I stand between the candle and the star
...between the darkness and the light

-- Paraphrased from "Babylon 5" created by J. Michael Straczynski

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand'
-- from "Witch Hunt" by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album.

Facebook
Shadows in Wonderland
- we stand in the sun and look back in our tracks
an image of self in grays and in blacks
laughter and joy hold us in there sweet thrall
but even in Wonderland shadows must fall

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:24 pm 

Since the Republican party in MS could be harmed by the decision of the Judge, wouldn't there be some sort of requirement that they at least be notified of this case?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:36 pm 

Why the FFF has she included Zullo and Irey's pieces of toilet paper with what purports to be proofs of service? The 'proofs' of service are clearly demonstrating that she was less than candid with Judge Wingate regarding serving Ms Fuddy and Mr Onaka as individuals, so I'm at a loss to understand why she's filed any of this nonsense.

And she has a deadline of 26th November for her single sentence explanations of who has been mean to her and how. Tick tock, no time to waste on cooking turkeys!

She spoke to her congressman and he said "Whoa! I'd like to help you Orly but you're too dumb to vote". - Eddie Cochran

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:56 pm 

I notice in the latest affidavit Irey has promoted himself from being typesetting expert to also be an expert on computer graphic files.

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:59 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
DaveMuckey wrote:
Since the Republican party in MS could be harmed by the decision of the Judge, wouldn't there be some sort of requirement that they at least be notified of this case?

Good point. If Orly wants the Mississippi certification to be enjoined, then Romney and the Mississippi Republican Party are indispensable parties. (Hear that, Orly?????????)

Orly had better address this failure to join them as parties in her 3- to 5-page filing on Monday. With case citations. (Hear that, Orly?????????) Judge Wingate asked her to provide authorities for her contention that the court can order the SOS not to certify the votes. This would need to be addressed unless Orly wants to be bushwhacked by the SOS and MDEC defendants in their responsive pleading due on the 30th.

-xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx

"This could be it Folks!" - charlesmountain January 19, 2011 at 1:09 am

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:17 pm 

Okay, my Fogbow friends, just crawling out of the hole where I went to die from bronchitis. Feeling a bit better now that I have some tortellini in chicken broth for my dinner.

For those ladies who love to drool over a picture of a hunk, here's one for ya. I found it today. Dru Holland, the cutie who sat second chair with Walter Dukes.

Attachment:
Dru.jpg

I forgot to note whether he was wearing a gold ring on his left hand. Dru, Sweetie, if you're reading this please let me introduce you to my stunningly beautiful daughter. Soon to be awarded a degree in Psychology (as soon as she gets that dang Spanish fluency requirement fulfilled).

Attachment:
Butterfly daughter.jpg

She announced last year, while standing on the beach in Pass Christian, that she wants to live there. That's not too far from your office, right? If you are not already married, I'm offering a handsome dowry. As your future mother-in-law you would have my firm commitment to maintain that hour-and-twenty-minute distance between us -- I won't be dropping in unannounced, I'll wait to be invited.

Y'all would make such a cute couple.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:26 pm 

Band. Gold. Plain.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:35 pm 

Your daughter is a hottie. Don't understand why Mom must fix her up with guys.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:39 pm 

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Band. Gold. Plain.

Aw shucks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:40 pm 

SuzieC wrote:

Mom wants just the right guy.

I wonder if Dru has a younger brother ...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:41 pm 

Occupation: ASEAN bureau chief; Keeper of the Bahasa; CSI for Semiconductors
SuzieC wrote:

Because she's a mom. They can't help themselves ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:45 pm 

Understood. I'm the mother of a young man. I could no more set him up with a girl than i could fly to the moon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:49 pm 

And my favorite Dru Holland. I've set my oldest daughter up with 2 of them.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:51 pm 

SuzieC wrote:
Understood. I'm the mother of a young man. I could no more set him up with a girl than i could fly to the moon.

It would be easier for me to set my son up with a girl than it would be for either of my daughters.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:51 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
Why, they like girls???

Edit: I don't think that was quite what you wanted to say...

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:56 pm 

No, in my experience sons are totally opposed to motherly interference.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:03 pm 

It's cuz they keep repeating themselves.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:32 pm 

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:14 am 

What's wrong with setting up daughters with the (c)hunky members of The Fogbow? What are we - potted plants?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:17 am 

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
SuzieC wrote:

Mom wants just the right guy.

I wonder if Dru has a younger brother ...

How old is your daughter? I have a great guy for her, he's at UNC studying for his MBA in Healthcare Administration. If you believe in the old school theory that you can tell a lot by a man about how he treats
his Mother, whoever marries him will be one of the luckiest women in the world. I couldn't ask for a better son. He's also good looking, 6'1", blonde hair, blue eyes and as of last night, currently unattached. I'll send you a pic if you like. I'm not in any hurry for him to settle down, just want to see him with a girlfriend that truly appreciates him. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11029 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325 ... 442  Next