Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - This is it! Really! Starring Mike Zullo P6980

Judge Mental

Postby Judge Mental » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Re the "missing year".....there was of course also this garbage from WND about a' missing year' at Columbia....and it wouldn't be the first time an old WND article has formed the basis of a posse conclusion.[/break1]wnd.com/2011/04/283965/]http://www.wnd.com/2011/04/283965/

Did Obama 'miss' 1 year of Columbia classes?

esseff44

Postby esseff44 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Re the "missing year".....there was of course also this garbage from WND about a' missing year' at Columbia....and it wouldn't be the first time an old WND article has formed the basis of a posse conclusion.[/break1]wnd.com/2011/04/283965/]http://www.wnd.com/2011/04/283965/

Yes, but I think Breitbart did a big number on it since then:[/break1]breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/18/The-Vetting-Exclusive-First-Obama-Columbia-Record-Released]http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... d-Released

Hektor

Postby Hektor » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:24 pm

This whole "They used him once as an expert so they can NEVER IMPEACH HIS CREDIBILITY!" thing is a riot, to me, as if someone that might be knowledgeable in one area is automatically an expert in EVERYTHING.

Another absurd thing on the matter is that the birfers themselves have no idea exactly what said expert has said and how and why he came to his conclusions. If this was a real law enforcement investigation and there was an actual criminal proceeding following said investigation those things would be something worth knowing before going "AHA WE HAVE AN EGGSPERT AND HE AGREES WITH OUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND HE'S A GAY DEMOCRAT WHO SOMETHING SOMETHING PERKINS-COIE SO HE'S UNIMPEACHABLE SO WE WIN. SUCKS TO BE YOU, OBOTS." I mean, I'm just an extremely pretty face, but shoot I understand that I might not want to declare victory and claim this expert is da bomb without actually, you know, knowing what I'm claiming is unimpeachable.

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:39 pm

This whole "They used him once as an expert so they can NEVER IMPEACH HIS CREDIBILITY!" thing is a riot, to me, as if someone that might be knowledgeable in one area is automatically an expert in EVERYTHING.

Another absurd thing on the matter is that the birfers themselves have no idea exactly what said expert has said and how and why he came to his conclusions. If this was a real law enforcement investigation and there was an actual criminal proceeding following said investigation those things would be something worth knowing before going "AHA WE HAVE AN EGGSPERT AND HE AGREES WITH OUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND HE'S A GAY DEMOCRAT WHO SOMETHING SOMETHING PERKINS-COIE SO HE'S UNIMPEACHABLE SO WE WIN. SUCKS TO BE YOU, OBOTS." I mean, I'm just an extremely pretty face, but shoot I understand that I might not want to declare victory and claim this expert is da bomb without actually, you know, knowing what I'm claiming is unimpeachable.

But every single thing about Birfoonistan is impeachable.[sekrit]Except President Barack Hussein Obama II. :lol:[/sekrit]

Volkonski

Postby Volkonski » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Kessler's taking his guns marbles and going home. :cry: He had so much birfer promise.

[/break1]facebook.com/chiefmarkkessler]https://www.facebook.com/chiefmarkkessler

Mark Kessler

2 hours ago

Friends , Thank you for all your support , [highlight=#ffff00]I have removed myself from the brither deal !!![/highlight], Im am also pulling my support from oath keepers, and cspoa, because of this STATEMENT

John Oetken

Mark Kessler

Mark. I spoke to Richard Mack and he has clarified that he is against any armed march by LEO, citizens, or anyone.

I have also posted this in Oath Keepers

Neither Oath Keepers, nor Stewart Rhodes, nor CSPOA, nor Richard Mack is calling for or supporting any armed march into Washington DC by law enforcement, citizens or anyone else.

let me be very clear my friends !!!! (I Chief Mark Kessler )

WILL NOT SUPPORT ANYONE WHO GOES AGAINST THE SECOND AMENDMENT ( EVER )

I suggest all TRUE OATH KEEPERS join me and MY CAUSE WITH CSF, I/we are true American patriots , I don't need anyone reminding me of my oath !!

Botheration. I have been working up a whole thing about the sociological implications of deindustrialization on northeastern tiny towns using Kessler's embrace of birtherism as an example and now he gives up. :cry:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Volkonski

Postby Volkonski » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:59 pm

I may still write a Kessler poem.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

realist

Postby realist » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Obviously unbeknownst to these morons is that it happens in the real world that Attorney hires Expert A in one case, then finds that expert opposing him in another case, both cases requiring the same expertise.Someone else hired him first. It also could be that Perkins Coie hired him for signature analysis of some sort. Having him appear as a "digital forensics" expert opposite them would make no difference. In fact, even if he'd been hired in the same discipline by them prior, it would not matter.These people are multi-discipline morons.
ImageX 3 (have met 31 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

mighty dawg

Postby mighty dawg » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:44 pm

So Reed Hayes is correct when he says the document was "fabricated from multiple sources." That's the nature of digital information. It breaks things apart and reassembles them, so the final digital product could always be said to be "fabricated from multiple sources" even if there is only one paper document to begin with. Mr. Hayes may be confused by that if he's not familiar with the technology underlying the manufacture or fabrication of electronic documents. But just because a pdf may appear to be "fabricated from multiple sources" doesn't mean it's a "forgery." Almost every pdf ever made is "fabricated from multiple sources." So I suspect Mr. Hayes never uses the word "forgery" in his report. That's just Zullo's interpretation of the phrase "fabricated from multiple sources."Other note....in order for something to be criminal "forgery" there has to be provable intent to deceive. Given that the State of Hawaii hasn't corroborated that deception has occurred (in fact quite the opposite), there is simply no way any real investigator and his "experts" could conclude a "forgery" has taken place. Sheriff Joe knows this, which is why he's notably absent. He may pander a bit to the Surprise Tea Party Patriots, but all he's really done at this point is attempt to focus their enmity on Congress instead of himself. The man may be an idiot, but he's a clever politician.
"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

Paul Lentz

Postby Paul Lentz » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Chief Kessler, as police chief of the 2 strong Gilberton police force probably has had to endure some condescension even from the 5 person woman-led Frackville Police Department. Can you imagine the taunts he had to endure after getting shot in the hand with his own gun which was then stolen from him lost? He seems to have tried to find a way to feel important by engaging in 2nd Amendment nuttiness and birtherism. No real police chief would have time for such nonsense.

He must have a lot of free time. How much crime would 750 residents commit? Besides, the County Sherriff processes, detains and transports arrested persons. If a serious crime was committed the State Police would step in as they did when Kessler was shot by his own gun. The State Police have a barracks right next door in Frackville just a literal stone's throw from Gilberton. Chief Kessler's job probably consists of writing a few traffic tickets and arresting town board members who say curse words on telephone answering machines. And of course he has to stand guard in case anyone tries to enforce state or federal gun control laws.

He is a pathetic little man trying to pretend he is somebody who matters.

About 2 a year?

[/break1]com/pa/gilberton]http://spotcrime.com/pa/gilberton

[offtopic]True story: About 17 years ago, the company I worked for at the time asked me to take a 2-year assignment to a small town in northwest Pennsylvania, and so off we went to tinytown. While I won't name the place, I will say that it was an absolutely charming place to live, and we loved living there, despite the obvious drawbacks and inconveniences of rural, small town living (to say nothing of an average annual snowfall of 120" (yep...10 FEET of snow, on average, which was a challenge for this Florida boy and girl, but that's another story)). Well, the town had (like most small PA towns, and many of the larger ones), a volunteer fire department, and a police force consisting of the chief and about 5 other officers (it was the county seat so, in addition to the ordinary policing duties, they also maintained and staffed the county jail, which was on the 4th floor of the county courthouse). We bought a home there (homes were cheap; still are in that town) and that home had a flagpole (not some dinky flag holder angling off the front porch...oh no, a set-in-a-concrete-base-honest-to-god-flagpole) in the front yard. Not that unusual in the town's yards. And, like others, we flew the American flag from that flagpole 24/7. The first July we were there, it came upon "Fireman's Festival" time (which is the biggest deal in this town, and includes a carnival, daily "fireman's contest" (like a "Battle of the Barrel") and--on the opening day of the festival--a big parade. So, on the morning of the parade, we left the house fairly early, toting our folding chairs, and walked the two blocks to the downtown parade route; set up our chairs and joined the street party preceding the parade; watched the parade; wandered down to the carnival; wandered back home. And our flag was gone. I called the police to report the theft. The Chief ambled over to our house to take the report. I told him that our flag--an American flag, about 3' x 5'--was missing from our flagpole. And the Chief, in all professional seriousness, looked me in the eye and asked me to "Describe the flag...like what colors and design were on it?" =))[/offtopic]

mimi

Postby mimi » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:22 pm

I may still write a Kessler poem.

I'm looking forward to that. :-bd

SuzieC

Postby SuzieC » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Botheration. I have been working up a whole thing about the sociological implications of deindustrialization on northeastern tiny towns using Kessler's embrace of birtherism as an example and now he gives up.

Volkonski

Oh, write it anyway! I would love to read it. Sounds really interesting. I too live in the Midwest/Northeast and we always wonder about the people living in the small towns we drive through on our way to vacations or meetings. They seem to be left behind--do they embrace birtherism as a proxy for their bitterness? Or, as the President once famously said, do they cling to their guns and their religion out of desperation?

magdalen77

Postby magdalen77 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:49 pm

SNIP----- Some info from citydata:Population in 2011: 769. Population change since 2000: -11.3%Land area: 1.43 square miles. Full-time law enforcement employees in 2010, including police officers: 1 (1 officers).Estimated median house or condo value in 2009: $29,848 (it was $23,800 in 2000)Gilberton: $29,848Pennsylvania: $164,700Median gross rent in 2009: $440.[/break1]city-data.com/city/Gilberton-Pennsylvania.html]http://www.city-data.com/city/Gilberton ... vania.htmlAnyhoo, kessler tweeted:

Chief Mark Kessler ‏@chiefkessler 3hyou don't want to miss this how , spoke with mike zullo [/break1]com/s/4882083]http://tobtr.com/s/4882083 . #BlogTalkRadioExpand

SNIP---

Well what do you know, Gilberton, PA is just a little north of Pottsville, PA. Some decades ago when I was a young engineer based in my employer's offices in New Jersey I made quite a few trips to Pottsville where the company had a plant (since sold to Tredegar). It was big anthracite coal country. A lot of mountain-sized culm banks (waste piles from underground mining operations) dotted the area. I suppose they still do but I have not been back there for 20 years or more. At one time greater Pottsville had been fairly prosperous. It had attracted many Ukrainian immigrants and there were a couple of lovely onion-domed churches. The drop in the demand for anthracite coal after WW II hit the area hard, as did the loss of textile plants. Pottsville's population peaked in 1940 at about 24,000. Now it is about 14,000 and it is still declining. Neighboring Minersville suffered a loss of population from nearly 9000 to under 4500. Gilberton once had over 5000 residents but now has fewer than 800. Such are the effects of deindustrialization on isolated small cities. Since there have been few jobs to attract new people to the area it is over 96% white.

There still are culm banks but most of them have been overgrown with trees and other vegetation. It always surprises me when I drive through areas that were wastelands of culm banks when I was younger and now they look like oddly placed ridges and hills. The land can recover a lot in 20 or 30 years.

magdalen77

Postby magdalen77 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:17 pm

"Jee-sus Christ! What do they put in the water in that hick town?"Well, Kessler's attorney comes from some place called Frackville, so my guess is he is drinking those "Halliburton cocktails" they shoot into the water supply.

No, Frackville was around a long time before they started fracking to get natural gas in PA. I don't think there are any gas wells in Schuylkill County (where both Frackville and Gilberton are). To the north and northeast maybe but not around there.

esseff44

Postby esseff44 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:10 am

For the name phreaks who have to know the meaning of everything,' kessle' is a German, Dutch and Yiddish name that corresponds to the English word 'kettle' or 'cauldron.' So, Kessler is an occupational name for someone who made kettles or a coppersmith. It is related to the family name Kettler as well.Lots of famous people with this family name:[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Kessler_%28name%29]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kessler_%28name%29

jtmunkus

Postby jtmunkus » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:45 am

Kessler's constitutionally parchment-thin skin, together with his overwhelmingly translucent cowardice - and, of course, his documented skill with firearms - oughta set him up well for an easy first-day surrender when he leads his fearless big man battalion into American Revolution II. In fact, I'm surprised he no longer embraces a kindred connection with the Cold Case Pussies. :lol:I bet there's lots of illegal shit going down in Gilberton. He's just ignorant, distracted & stupid enough not to be paying attention. He certainly can't be any good at fighting crime.

esseff44

Postby esseff44 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:59 am

Kessler's constitutionally parchment-thin skin, together with his overwhelmingly translucent cowardice - and, of course, his documented skill with firearms - oughta set him up well for an easy first-day surrender when he leads his fearless big man battalion into American Revolution II. In fact, I'm surprised he no longer embraces a kindred connection with the Cold Case Pussies. :lol:I bet there's lots of illegal shit going down in Gilberton. He's just ignorant, distracted & stupid enough not to be paying attention. He certainly can't be any good at fighting crime.

So, who paid the judgement that the council member won against him?

Judge Mental

Postby Judge Mental » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:52 am

Yes, but I think Breitbart did a big number on it since then:[/break1]breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/18/The-Vetting-Exclusive-First-Obama-Columbia-Record-Released]http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... d-Released

Aye essef, well aware of that. In fact there's rarely a month goes by that I don't link one birther/doubter or another to that Breitbart article myself. It very probably isn't the missing year that Kommandante Z is referring to now and perhaps what I should have said that, if by any chance it were, it wouldn't be the first time that the original thrust of the content of an old WND article which has long since been unable to withstand being held up to the light for truthfulness, has formed the basis of a posse conclusion :P

BFB

Postby BFB » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:23 am

Interesting comment in a thread at ORYR from Reilly:

Brian Reilly · 13 hours agoMore Alinsky tactics coming from parts unknown. At least I use my real name. Thought you might be interested in this letter excerpt to the Surprise Tea Party from Mike Zullo (I resigned from the Surprise Tea Party Board ar Zullo's requests.) This letter was from last year:"..I [Zullo] recruited Brian. I have spent hours and hours working alongside with Brian. Brian has accompanied me on trips out of state on official business regarding this matter. I view Brian as a very trusted and loyal ally not only to the posse but to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. I also consider him a friend."" I also want to point out to you that it was becuase of Brian bringing this matter to the attention of the Sheriff this investigation has taken place. He was the member of the Surprise Tea Party that got this investigation in motion. [highlight]It was his direct effort that made it happen. I fear that the members of the group have lost sight of that fact.[/highlight]"Again, the good Lord gave me the idea and I went with it.

Looks like there might have been some dissension in the ranks, which pushed Reilly to resign and give up those hawt wheels.Also, too, Zullo wrote that letter supporting him, but now derides him as a "Hello Kitty" salesman ... wonder why his feelings got hurt.Oh, there Birfers are such fickle beasts ....

mighty dawg

Postby mighty dawg » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:31 am

Kessler's taking his guns marbles and going home. :cry: He had so much birfer promise.

[/break1]facebook.com/chiefmarkkessler]https://www.facebook.com/chiefmarkkessler

Mark Kessler

2 hours ago

Friends , Thank you for all your support , [highlight=#ffff00]I have removed myself from the brither deal !!![/highlight], Im am also pulling my support from oath keepers, and cspoa, because of this STATEMENT

John Oetken

Mark Kessler

Mark. I spoke to Richard Mack and he has clarified that he is against any armed march by LEO, citizens, or anyone.

I have also posted this in Oath Keepers

Neither Oath Keepers, nor Stewart Rhodes, nor CSPOA, nor Richard Mack is calling for or supporting any armed march into Washington DC by law enforcement, citizens or anyone else.

let me be very clear my friends !!!! (I Chief Mark Kessler )

WILL NOT SUPPORT ANYONE WHO GOES AGAINST THE SECOND AMENDMENT ( EVER )

I suggest all TRUE OATH KEEPERS join me and MY CAUSE WITH CSF, I/we are true American patriots , I don't need anyone reminding me of my oath !!

Botheration. I have been working up a whole thing about the sociological implications of deindustrialization on northeastern tiny towns using Kessler's embrace of birtherism as an example and now he gives up. :cry:

It appears that the birther movement is decompensating. Zullo's performance at the CSPOA conference appears to have been the death knell for the meme. It's as if the movement needed one last dump before wiping up and flushing.
"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

Whatever4

Postby Whatever4 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:38 am

Interesting he refers to "the birther deal."

realist

Postby realist » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:54 am

The latest and greatest from Poo Poo Simmons...

[/break1]blogspot.com/2013/06/latest-breaking-developments-from-mike.html]http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/06/l ... -mike.html

Latest Breaking Developments from Mike Zullo - 6/12/2013 - [highlight]information you may have NEVER heard before![/highlight] American people have been DEFRAUDED!

Mike Zullo gives us the latest breaking news on the Obama birth certificate via True News Radio.

I have no idea whether that statement is true or not. I've not yet listened to it. It may be new or may be a regurgitation of past interviews.

Nevertheless...

[edit]I listened to about half of it. Needless to say, if this is the crap he's presenting to Congress or anyone else and expects anyone sane to pay attention, it's quite clear why they don't. He's even picked up the Orly meme of "he couldn't even get a job as a janitor".

What a freaking liar and moron.[/edit]
ImageX 3 (have met 31 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

AnitaMaria

Postby AnitaMaria » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:19 am

"The only President in U.S. history who has four different aliases." =)) Zullo the Clown should keep giving interviews with these fluffers. He's really making headway on this issue. :-bd

bob

Postby bob » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:24 am

Around the 14-minute mark, Zullo says they need "desperately" needs to get to Congress. That a criminal case would be a waste of time, as it would take "four to six years" before it actually went to trial.I guess those "VIPs with standing" walked away.

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:25 am

[offtopic]True story: About 17 years ago, the company I worked for at the time asked me to take a 2-year assignment to a small town in northwest Pennsylvania, and so off we went to tinytown. While I won't name the place, I will say that it was an absolutely charming place to live, and we loved living there, despite the obvious drawbacks and inconveniences of rural, small town living (to say nothing of an average annual snowfall of 120" (yep...10 FEET of snow, on average, which was a challenge for this Florida boy and girl, but that's another story)).

[snip ...]

And our flag was gone. I called the police to report the theft. The Chief ambled over to our house to take the report. I told him that our flag--an American flag, about 3' x 5'--was missing from our flagpole. And the Chief, in all professional seriousness, looked me in the eye and asked me to "Describe the flag...like what colors and design were on it?" =))[/offtopic]

[offtopic]Each small town has its own special charms. When I arrived in Tiny Town, North Carolina for the first time, I got pulled over by Trooper Schlutter, for driving 68 in a 55-mile zone. I really didn't know, and hey, I had a rental car that it was easy for him to spot. So I got a ticket. My first moment in a town I was gonna live in, for two years. About four weeks later, I stopped into the cleaners and there was Trooper Schlutter, sans uniform and Smokey the Bear hat. He recognized me, not vice versa. "So have you had "Chicken Co." fix that ticket yet?" As a matter of fact, when I'd told the story at the company that had hired me, everyone from the receptionist up had offered to "fix" the ticket. That's how the town worked. So I told Trooper Schlutter, "No, I paid it." He looked like he was going to faint![/offtopic]

Judge Mental

Postby Judge Mental » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:29 am

The only fairly specific thing I heard him say on that recording that I don't recall hearing him claim before (that doesn't mean that he hasn't, just that I don't remember it) was a very clear "Eric Idle Monty Python nudge nudge wink wink say no more squire say no more squire" suggestion that it was only the pressure put upon the Hawaii DOH by the visit by himself and one of Arapio's LEO's to the Hawaii DOH office which caused the Hawaii DOH to issue a verification letter reply (which he adds doesn't verify anything of note anyway, Butter-de-bread style) to the Arizona Secretary of State. He claims it was issued the day after his visit to their offices. I haven't checked the dates.

Return to “Miscellaneous”