Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 47  Next   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:49 pm 

WOW!! This is the bestest day ever. I just got home and checked three things on line.

1) The Dow is up 136.16 today.

2) Nate Silver has Obama at 300.4 ECV, 79%.

3) I quickly read about Oily's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

:-bd :-bd :-bd

Will continue reading about this later. It's almost 9:00 and I want to watch Rachel.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:50 pm 

Mark wrote:
Judge "tells Taitz that he is awarding sanctions not as a punishment but for cost shifting, to shift Oxy's costs to her. Orders $4,000 to be paid personally by Taitz to Oxy, to Mr. Ritt's client trust account."

Does that mean that Orly is exempt from the State Bar requirement that all sanctions over $1,000 be reported within 30 days? Or is a rose by any other name still a rose?

Inhale deeply: rose is a rose is a rose is a rose.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:51 pm 

Now that the really good stuff is in, how about a fashion and hair report? :lol:

Edit: ETA: Oh yeah, and is Pambly still 55 and black?

Seriously, thanks much to Reliable Source (as well as Good Authority) for the time, trouble, and excellent reporting!

The "Birthers" have been at this for FIVE years and have presented NOTHING to any court that has held up to any legal scrutiny whatsoever. They have NEVER honed [sic] in on the actual culprits of the forgery either. They are not even CLOSE to having the information that Arpaio and Zullo have and will soon release to the world. Their continue [sic] dribble of misinformation and fabrication is why Carl Gallups has distanced himself from the birther movement and several of their prominent websites.
-Carl Gallups 5/24/14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:52 pm 

Thank You!

That report was fabulous in every way possible. :-bd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:55 pm 

:lol: THE BITCH IS BACK! :twisted:

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=361097 :evil:

Quote:
Donald Trump, I have an answer for you, admission against interest from the general counsel of the Occidental college: ‘courts don’t like to rule on things that don’t exist”.

Posted on | November 1, 2012 | No Comments

Quote:
Today Trump stated that it is a sad day for America, total lack of transparency. Here is what happened today at the hearing. My understanding is that Obama’s Occidental application and registration records were destroyed in the same modus operandi, as his mother’s passport records prior to 1965 were destroyed, as his alleged application for Selective Service was destroyed, as immigration records from August 1961 disappeared from national archives and presumed to be destroyed. 2 attorneys appeared today for Occidental college: General counsel Karl Botterud and trial counsel that they hired, Jay Rudd. Prior to the hearing I asked them “If judge Marginis rules in my favor, if he rules to compel the production of records, do you have Obama’s records with you? They said that they do not have them. Then I asked “Do those records exist, are there any records in the college?” They said “We cannot say, we are not allowed to say”. One of my supporters sat nearby and heard everything. As I sat at my spot across the isle, Botterud told Rudd “Courts don’t like to rule on things that do not exist”. My understanding is that this record does not exist. When he said that the courts do not like to rule on things that do not exist, he clearly indicated that this record does not exist and the judges know about it.

During the hearing they claimed that they did not get enough time to comply with subpoena and they requested $4,000 in their fees.

I argued to the judge that this is an exigent matter of national security, that they refused to comply with subpoenas before, that we tried to get those records in Keyes v Bowen case. We have an election coming in 5 days.

I told the judge that the Education privacy act allows for release of some enrollment records and information, which are not offensive or personal. I am not asking for any personal information, just one word citizenship, which is important for the national election. I told the judge that all the evidence that we have shows that Obama is a citizen of Indonesia with forged IDs and a Social Security number, which was never assigned to him. I told the judge that he needs to way the natinal security and public interest over slight inconvenience of the two attorneys working for the Occidental college, who came to this hearing, and if they are already here and supposedly spent $4,000 for their time, why don’t they have any records. why are they fighting to keep hidden something that is the matter of public domain.
(SNIP...SNIP... BIG SNIP)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:56 pm 

Occupation: Development Director for The Arc in Hawaii (non-profit supporting adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities)
Welcome, Boogiebach! Boy, did you pick the right day and the right thread for your first post!

Offtopic :
Quote:
I don't know how to make the happly face with pom poms but if I did it would go here.

When you're on the "post a reply" page, there's a menu of smilies off to the right. At the bottom is a clickable link to "View more smilies". When you click on it, a pop-up menu with multiple pages of smilies displays itself. Paging through that, you'll find lots of them, including the :cheer: .

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:04 pm 

According to Orly, she already sent a check to Oxy's counsel: "As of now I need your help to pay the $700 for the transcript, I just sent a reimbursement $460 for the hotel for a couple of witnesses, $500 for the air for Pamela and $4,000 for the crazy decision to protect the non-existant college records of the Kenyan usurper." :^o

I seriously doubt she already sent the check.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:05 pm 

Orly has posted her initial spin on what happened today in the OC. She decided to yell rather than screech, typing everything in caps.

She reports that the President's records at Occidental College must have been destroyed because the College's attorneys would not tell her whether the records existed. She expounds about all the great points that she made to the judge, who "did not give a damn about this country."

She also reports that Judge Reid in Indiana has vacated the "trial" and stricken the testimony of the "witnesses." However, clever Orly has that testimony on tape, so there, Judge Reid.

Orly should learn from today that American courts are simply not going to rule in her favor. The courts are all hung up on things called "laws" and other things called "rules." She needs to go, tonight, to The Hague and find the International Tribunal for the Protection of Decedent Civil Wrights Lawyers and get them to stop Tuesday's election until she completes all the Discovery that she has demanded or will demand. That's the only way out of what the U.S. has become, NAZI GERMANY.

And Donald Trump should pay her expenses, including that $4,000.

Go to the House of Malware well-armored if you must go there.

There are as many good things about civilization as bad. Perhaps more. And we would miss them. From toothbrushes to electric lights. From clean water to democracy. From bookstores to the kind of gentle, tolerant argumentation that never resorts to violence and allows for the slow changing of opinions...and the gradual and diverse evolving of everybody's minds.
The core of what we now know that it means to be civilized.
Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank (1959), Foreword by David Brin (June 2005)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:07 pm 

neonzx wrote:

Quote:
As I sat at my spot across the isle, Botterud told Rudd “Courts don’t like to rule on things that do not exist”.

Well that's a whopper of a lie.

Reliable Source reports that Mr. Ritt is an excellent lawyer and said not a word to his client that could have possibly been heard by Orly Taitz.

Not. A. Word.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:08 pm 

Occupation: I'm the Grand Panjandrum of the uber-sekrit cabal that controls our faithful puppet George Soros, the Trilateral Commission, and Agenda 21 (among other things) as part of our grand plan to dominate maple syrup production.
The always truthful Dental-lawyer wrote:
I argued to the judge that this is an exigent matter of national security, that they refused to comply with subpoenas before, that we tried to get those records in Keyes v Bowen case. We have an election coming in 5 days.

And as the judge rightly pointed out to you, you've known that this election has been coming for four years. Keyes v. Bowen was, IIRC three years ago. Strangely it took you all that time to find a West Virginian convict serving time in Texas with "perfect standing" to sue everybody who has ignored you, made fun of you or do other things you don't like and then "remove" your case to Federal Court and then uh, birfercate it and ask for a "default."

This entire "process" has been an argument for a $4 000 000 sanction not a $4 000 one.

It is easy to hope when things go right. Harder to choose to believe in it when things are blackest. However even the greatest darkness can be slain with the faintest of lights. And hope is more than enough to flicker in the dark.

I blog about my life and mental health issues @ Life of a Schizophrenic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:15 pm 

Occupation: Development Director for The Arc in Hawaii (non-profit supporting adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities)
raicha wrote:
neonzx wrote:

Quote:
As I sat at my spot across the isle, Botterud told Rudd “Courts don’t like to rule on things that do not exist”.

Well that's a whopper of a lie.

Reliable Source reports that Mr. Ritt is an excellent lawyer and said not a word to his client that could have possibly been heard by Orly Taitz.

Not. A. Word.

Not to quibble, but Thai Eats didn't say she heard Mr. Ritt say anything. She said
Quote:
One of my supporters sat nearby and heard everything. As I sat at my spot across the isle, Botterud told Rudd “Courts don’t like to rule on things that do not exist”.

I'm sure it's still a whopper of a lie.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:17 pm 

Piffle wrote:
Outstanding! Brava!
=D> =D> =D>

I couldn't have said it better! And to Reliable Source and to riacha... :hug: :hug: :-* :-* :xo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:26 pm 

June bug wrote:
[
Not to quibble, but Thai Eats didn't say she heard Mr. Ritt say anything. She said
Quote:
One of my supporters sat nearby and heard everything. As I sat at my spot across the isle, Botterud told Rudd “Courts don’t like to rule on things that do not exist”.

Quibble away. The "supporters" were even further away from Mr. Ritt than Taitz was. But then, Mr. Ritt never said anything of the sort anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:29 pm 

Reliable Source via raicha wrote:
The "supporters" were even further away from Mr. Ritt than Taitz was. But then, Mr. Ritt never said anything of the sort anyway.

Just as I figured, raicha.

Thanks again to our Reliable Source for great BOTG reporting!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:31 pm 

bob wrote:
Mark wrote:
Judge "tells Taitz that he is awarding sanctions not as a punishment but for cost shifting, to shift Oxy's costs to her. Orders $4,000 to be paid personally by Taitz to Oxy, to Mr. Ritt's client trust account."

Does that mean that Orly is exempt from the State Bar requirement that all sanctions over $1,000 be reported within 30 days? Or is a rose by any other name still a rose?

Inhale deeply: rose is a rose is a rose is a rose.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:36 pm 

raicha wrote:
June bug wrote:
[
Quote:

Quibble away. The "supporters" were even further away from Mr. Ritt than Taitz was. But then, Mr. Ritt never said anything of the sort anyway.

Thank you, Raicha, for such an informative report. You provided a great ending to an already good day. *lifting wine glass in toast to you* =D>

Damn that Orly, she'll lie about anything and everything, including what opposing counsel allegedly said. She's trying to get Trump to pay her fines, I hope he
continues to ignore her sorry ass. And to you, Orly, since I know you read here, go back to wherever you came from because as a natural born U.S. citizen, I
think your ignorant complaints about us being similar to Nazi Germany means you never appreciated the citizenship our country allegedly awarded you. GTFO!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 pm 

Thanks to Reliable Reports, good neighbors ... and the S-word.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:42 pm 

Occupation: I'm a waiter. (I wait for the disappearance of birthers.)
Jocelyn9596 wrote:
Thank you, Raicha, for such an informative report. You provided a great ending to an already good day. *lifting wine glass in toast to you* =D>

I'll drink to that! Thanks again Raicha!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:43 pm 

Occupation: ASEAN bureau chief; Keeper of the Bahasa; CSI for Semiconductors
Mark wrote:
According to Orly, she already sent a check to Oxy's counsel: "As of now I need your help to pay the $700 for the transcript, I just sent a reimbursement $460 for the hotel for a couple of witnesses, $500 for the air for Pamela and $4,000 for the crazy decision to protect the non-existant college records of the Kenyan usurper." :^o

I seriously doubt she already sent the check.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Assuming for a moment that Yosi tolerates his wife's avocation from arm's length, the only time he might get involved and get seriously pissed off is when something like a lien shows up on their house. $4K isn't really a big amount to O'rly, and paying this amount right away might be worth it to keep it off of Yosi's radar.

Just speculation, of course :-k

And a great big THANK YOU to Reliable Source. You rawk!

:rockon:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Occidental College was represented by Carl Boterrud and D. Jay Ritt.

Who are these guys?

Mr. Boterrud is General Counsel for Occidental College. He has been barraged with birther crap for 4 years. Before he became G.C. for Oxy, he was Mr. Ritt's law partner for many years.

Mr. Ritt?
I have it on Good Authority he's been the next door neighbor of Scott J. Tepper for 10 years.

A big fat thank you to all of the President's great attorneys!
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :wenotworthy: :wenotworthy:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

"Your politics have no relation to morals."-
Niccolo Machiavelli to the Tea Party

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:47 pm 

Occupation: ASEAN bureau chief; Keeper of the Bahasa; CSI for Semiconductors
borealis wrote:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

IANAL, but since it wasn't asked for, I'd seriously doubt it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:47 pm 

Thanks again to Reliable Source and raicha. :-bd

And now for your further reading pleasure...

2012-11-1 - TvO - Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Support of Opposition...

2012-11-1 - TvO - Opposition - Declaration of Carl Botterud

2012-11-1 - TvO - Opposition - Declaration of D. Jay Ritt

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:48 pm 

Ahhhhh!! Fogbow has turned into a litter of happy puppies!!

And keyboards purring with delight, joy o joy.

Frabjous bootsologue, molto excelentisimo und supervunderbar. (Mutter, mutter, fashion report, mutter, mutter.)

:-* Big Thanks To Reliable Source and Raicha!! :-*

:thunb: It's good to see Occidental College getting the sanctions money - I think it's important that Taitz's victims should not have to suffer financially. :thunb:

The flash of long anticipated cold steel :knitting: on the defendants's side is now being matched by the rustle of thousand dollar bills on the harasser's side ?(, hurrah!
:banana: =D> \:D/ =D> :banana: \:D/ =D> \:D/ :banana: =D> \:D/ :banana:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:51 pm 

bob wrote:
chancery wrote:
RTH10260 wrote:
Let's hope that a word over neighbouring fences get this result judicially noticed in Mississippi.

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but a four-figure discovery sanction in a California state court isn't something Judge Wingate would care about in a million years.

I respectfully dissent.

If you wanted to demonstrate that Taitz is vexatious and unnecessarily multiplies proceedings, Exhibit A would be Keyes v. Bowen, and Exhibit B would be doing the exact same thing in this case.

Yeahbut ...

Taitz wasn't sanctioned for bringing this stoopid proceeding, she was sanctioned a few grand for a losing a motion to compel. That's something that could happen to anyone. It hasn't, in fact, happened to me or my partners, and in part that's because we try to be, you know, careful about a lot of things, but in part it's simply luck.

I don't know where you practice, and we try to stay in federal court when we can, but in court rooms like the ex parte part for NY County Supreme, let alone places like Queens County Supreme (shudder) or Kings County Civil (double shudder), the science of judging is practiced in a way that's not always, as who should say, fully rational. Also, Ms. Taitz is not the only lawyer in the country whose conduct brings tears to the eyes of the good angels of honesty and ethical behavior. Some of these lawyers work for large, well established firms. If you're not prepared to accept the risk that a stoopid and pissed off judge will award fees against you in a discovery dispute, there will be lots of situations in which you can't protect your client's interests.

But, you will say, "this isn't the kind of discovery pratfall that 'could happen to anyone.' Careful consideration of the full record of the motion to compel should be enough, by itself, to persuade a rational person that Taitz is barking, and the sooner she's disbarred and vexlit'd, the better for the public good". I don't disagree. But I don't think that's it's possible to write a one sentence parenthetical that would persuade Judge Wingate that this sanction order is important, in light of all the other evidence before him. And a $4,000.00 sanction isn't enough to justify a paragraph. $50,000, maybe. Or if there were a dozen or more similar sanction orders. But not one.

Let's put it this way. You've got 25 pages to persuade the court to make a substantial sanctions award. If you devote a fat paragraph to this incident, you'll have to leave out some better arguments and evidence. IMO.

Cheers, and with respect,

chancery

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:52 pm 

realist wrote:
Thanks again to Reliable Source and raicha. :-bd

And now for your further reading pleasure...

2012-11-1 - TvO - Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Support of Opposition...

2012-11-1 - TvO - Opposition - Declaration of Carl Botterud

2012-11-1 - TvO - Opposition - Declaration of D. Jay Ritt

Now that's reliable! And so is Jack Ryan!

Thanks, Jack, Raicha & RS!

=D>

"Corporations are the court." - U.S. Neo-Court

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 47  Next