Orly's latest poopies.....

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic »

I mean, the whole thing is too mucking fuch, but --- Royal Mountain Police???

:bwaha:
A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin »

-xx
verbalobe

Post by verbalobe »

Arshack kinda rhymes with Barack.
MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic »

FWIW, Dan Arshak will be moderating some of the discussion groups at the conference, including the one on Ethics.[/break1]esil-sedi.eu/sites/default/files/ICL%20Forum%20Preliminary%20Agenda%20Jan-30-13%20.pdf]http://www.esil-sedi.eu/sites/default/f ... -13%20.pdf
kate520

Post by kate520 »

Were do you propose I bring this evidence? At the national Forum for Proctology or International forum for Door knob design in Timbaktu?Wow, you are soooo funny! Not.Your sarcasm, Madame , fails to persuade. Please try again later.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I mean, the whole thing is too mucking fuch, but --- Royal Mountain Police???

:bwaha:Orly's protection squad after 10 minutes with her, upon the occasion of an attack.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

The whole thing is priceless.While the courts are too cowed to tell Taitz emphatically to go home, an international organization of real lawyers gets it right. They aren't going to waste their precious time on the gibberings of the legal equivalent of a bag lady chugging down Thunderbirds and screeching loudly from her shopping cart in the gutter.
Circumspect

Post by Circumspect »

. . .the legal equivalent of a bag lady chugging down Thunderbirds and screeching loudly from her shopping cart in the gutter.Spot on! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
realist

Post by realist »

Just a WAG... Orly received the same invitation to attend as everyone else (thus no posting of the letter/packet) and decided she could participate in the discussion panels. She was told not only no, but he'll no... Not now, not EVAH, you crazy bitch. we've seen your crap because you cc us on every stupid thing you write/file. We know you're f'g nutz.We're going to later hear a big story of how she participated or she's going to file suit in the International Court of Bundogs.Either way, great fun.And something tells me we'll know the truth, whether she tells it or not.
ImageX 4 ImageX36
Dolly

Post by Dolly »

[hidden]I wonder if she got punked. She did not post Mr. Arshack's email address. She did not demand her FMs call and harrass him. She could be doing her Martyr act. more info [/break1]lawahl.com/DanielArshack.html]http://www.lawahl.com/DanielArshack.html[/hidden]
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Orly had better watch out on the flight over. Who know what terrible scheme the regime has planned to stop her!http://media.tumblr.com/69402f036b7bff9 ... idden]Orly, go ahead and sue me for threatening to bring down your plane with a shark, you cancerous bitch[/hidden]
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
ProudObot

Post by ProudObot »

Were do you propose I bring this evidence? At the national Forum for Proctology or International forum for Door knob design in Timbaktu?Wow, you are soooo funny! Not.Your sarcasm, Madame , fails to persuade. Please try again later.Akchully, the National Forum for Proctology is a perfect place for Orly to bring her pile of :turd:
ProudObot

Post by ProudObot »

[hidden]I wonder if she got punked. She did not post Mr. Arshack's email address. She did not demand her FMs call and harrass him. She could be doing her Martyr act. more info [/break1]lawahl.com/DanielArshack.html]http://www.lawahl.com/DanielArshack.html[/hidden][hidden]Great catch, Dolly. She ALWAYS demands her FMs do sumpthin or other, so why not this time? :-k[/hidden]
A Legal Lohengrin

Orly appears to have the same basic understanding of contract law as eminent lawyers do, like Donald Trump's counsel against Maher. For once, she is making arguments a real lawyer has made.
ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

I first thought they were the Mounting Police. Then someone pointed out to me that Canada's sex laws are more liberal than ours.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
Johnny Foreigner

Post by Johnny Foreigner »

[quote name=realist]The International Court of Bun Dogs musta found out what La Taitz is all about... she's not a happy camper.

She doesn't post the email (at least that I see) but she responds like the spoiled child she is and I"m sure will impress the powers that be.

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=398374]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=398374 :evil:

Is that a threat? Press release: Update in regards to International Law Forum

Posted on | March 3, 2013 | No Comments

Press Release

Update in regards to the International Law Forum

On Mar 3, 2013, at 6:03 PM, “Orly Taitz” wrote:

Dear Mr. Arshack,I received your e-mail which sounds like a threat.

In your e-mail you stated that someone monitoring my blog advised you that I posted on my blog a comment that I am tentatively scheduled to participate in the “International Criminal Law Forum”.

No, you said you were a member of the panel and that you were "tentatively scheduled to participate in this meeting and will discuss possibility of an International tribunal prosecuting the usurper of the U.S. Presidency Barry Soebarkah, aka Barry Soetoro, aka Harry Bounel, aka Barry (Barack) Obama and his accomplices".

That's not on the programme, liar.

The invite says "Royal Roads University in partnership with the International Criminal Bar, the International Criminal Defence Attorneys Association, the National Association of Criminal Defence Lawyers and The Hague University of Applied Science, is offering a [highlight]three day training workshop[/highlight] on international criminal law and procedure in Victoria, B.C., Canada."

It's a training session where you decide whether or not you are going to listen to real lawyers and learn about law.

You stated that you are one of the organizers [highlight]and that I will NEVER be scheduled to participate[/highlight] =)) :-bd

Please, allow me to respond and clarify for you:

1. Attached brochure shows that the Forum in question is organized by “Association Internationale de avocates de la defense”, Royal Roads University, International Criminal Bar , NACDL and the Hague University. It does not list Dan Arshak as one of the organizers.

What? they don't list every one individually who is involved in the organising? ](*,)

2. You can find attached an invitation sent to me by Laura Vericat, secretary of the International Bar Panel. The registration sent by ICB constitutes an offer to participate. I accepted that offer by filling out the registration, providing my credit card information and sending it to ICB. As such[highlight]a valid contract was formed and I will be participating.[/highlight] :P As a matter of fact the only reason I posted that I will “tentatively ” participate,is the fact that the registration and flier contained one condition, stating that in case by March 18 there will not be enough participants, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the forum. There were no other conditions and if the whole forum will not be cancelled by March 18th, I will be participating.

Hey, dumbo, you put this down as a press release like it was a big deal, and you were like going to be da bomb at this gig. You put down 'tentatively' as you were bigging yourself up for your flying monkeys, making like you may go, unless you had a prior engagement using up Oxygen in some other place.

3. Apparently you did not like my statement that I ” will bring to the attention of the international jurisprudence an overwhelming amount of evidence of the usurpation of the U.S. Presidency”. I assure your you [highlight]dear Mr. Arshak[/highlight] that I indeed have overwhelming evidence of the usurpation of the U.S. Presidency. A forum on International tribunals and International Criminal Court[highlight]is a proper forum to bring to the attention of fellow attorneys such evidence.[/highlight] [-(

It's a learning experience where you are the one who is supposed to be learning. What don't you get about a 'training workshop'?

Were do you propose I bring this evidence? At the national Forum for Proctology or International forum for Door knob design in Timbaktu?

A shredder? The toilet? That homeless guy who shouts and waves his fists at passing traffic? A training workshop is about educating you about real law.

This is an issue of international importance. I have sworn affidavits from law enforcement officials and experts showing Mr. Obama is using forged IDs and a stolen Connecticut Social Security number REDACTED, which was never assigned to him according to E-verify and SSNVS. I can provide a full number to you, as it was posted by Mr. Obama inwhitehouse.gov, public forum, when he posted his tax returns and originally did not flatten the PDF file. At the forum I will be happy to provide you with all the information. You can also see attached a letter I sent recently to the President of Israel with all the aforementioned information.

Hey, I've been bothering other folks with the shit I have, and I can do the same to you.

Lastly, I would ask you to clarify for me one more detail. I understand you are a criminal defense attorney.and I'm the Great Dr Orly Taitz, Esq., and I'm a dentist, real estate agent, lawyer, mother to 3 young children, civil rights leader and reporter for world renowned beforeitsnews.com - suck on that, Arshack! Your bio states “Mr. Arshack has successfully handled securities fraud litigation, financial crimes, money laundering, arms dealing, foreign corrupt practices violations, business loss, homicide, sex crimes, conspiracy, and narcotics offenses. Mr. Arshack was U.S. counsel in a case at the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in the Hague.”, and I once nearly beat an empty chair and I graduated from a law skool so advanced that it only exists online. [highlight]Please, clarify on behalf of which of these esteemed clients are you threatening me?[/highlight] because nobody is allowed a defence in OrlyLaw, so you will be added to the list. I would like to get clarification, so I can alert the police department but I'll probably get a passing flying monkey to do it for me because I'm a busy lady

and [highlight]Royal Mountain Police[/highlight] in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada and ask for some protection.

Oh, please call them that. I'm sure they will love it. Which reminds me......isn't one of you manifold claims is that the Prez is British? You're expecting that the Queen of Great Britain, and Canada too is going to be keeping you safe as you try to depose her man in the colonies? Just remember the 13th amendment. We own your arse too.

With great regards, which really means 'fuck you'

Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ BBQ, WFT, twlithotu

:lol:
ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

I sure am glad we Obots managed to change the itinerary of The International Court of Bun Dogs before it was too late. :-bd
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter »

[highlight]Were[/highlight] do you propose I bring this evidence? At the national Forum for Proctology or International forum for Door knob design in Timbaktu?Wow, you are soooo funny! Not.Your sarcasm, Madame , fails to persuade. Please try again later.And, because it's Orly, typos.I am thrilled that her post ticked off lawyer Arshack. I am also sure he isn't worried about her response to him. I suspect that he had a healthy dose of reading her vile rants prior to sending her an e-mail to tell her to FOAD. (Conveniently not posted by Lena.) The only thing missing in her response is her usual threat of charges of complicity and treason, accusations of being in on the conspiracy, and a threat of inclusion as defendant in her all-inclusive to-be RICO case. Would it be that she pushes her attendance at this event with the usual pile of poo law suit. Please? She'd find herself with some adversaries who might not back down, and seek punishment for her willfulness in filing frivolous suits! http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/j ... it]Perhaps whoever contacted the organization, also let them know about TFB. Hi Dan! Condolences on having to deal with OrLena, the pretend lawyer and Narcissistic Mad Moldovan screecher.[/edit]
Mark

Post by Mark »

Were do you propose I bring this evidence? At the national Forum for Proctology?Since most judges have been hinting about where Orly can shove her evidence, Orly's analogy is not too far off...
And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:
Johnny Foreigner

Yay! POTUS is a pirateYoelFebruary 28th, 2013 @ 9:01 amI believe “0″ can be prosecuted at the international level as hostis humani generis, as his actions as a foreign national who has usurped the office of POTUS logically constitutes a form of international piracy (he has, by subterfuge, hijacked control of the government of this nation). Also, “0″ has confessed to having ordered the murders of various people in this nation and around the world, plus he is currently in the process of permanently destroying the economic viability of this nation, thereby impoverishing and effectively enslaving all inhabitants. He has armed the sworn enemies of the U.S.A. and Israel, which constitutes a form of genocide (ROME STATUTE OF THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT,Article 6: Genocide. For the purpose of this Statute, “genocide” means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: (a) Killing members of the group;(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;…). That is only the beginning of the myriad prosecutions which must be set in motion right away in order to stop “0″, who most definitely qualifies as the enemy of mankind.Pirates are cool! We have a cool President!!!andwinnybarFebruary 28th, 2013 @ 9:08 amNone of those names is supported by a single verified legal document. In mathematics Obama is X the unknown quality.We know that [highlight]he is a Buddhist[/highlight] and that [highlight]he is from Thailand[/highlight] about age 60 which blows up The Obama Story skyhigh. His father’s name is Bhumibol Adulyadej. However since he is a bastard son X is the name. Obama AdulyadejGoogle ObamaBornThailandthe Prez is now a Christian Muslim Buddhist who is a loyal citizen of the USA/Kenya/Great Britain/Indonesia/Thailand??Now we know the origin of fusion food.
tjh

Post by tjh »

http://www.lawahl.com/DanielArshack.htmlI have it on VERY good authority that Mr Arshack will be thoroughly briefed a few seconds from now, if not already.
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

http://www.lawahl.com/DanielArshack.htmlI have it on VERY good authority that Mr Arshack will be thoroughly briefed a few seconds from now, if not already.I think he already was.My suspicion: Got the tip. Went to Google. Read one or two of the meeelyons of entries and knew instantaneously what he was dealing with. Wrote the note. (Unless it was somebody who was punkin Taitz.)(The website is creepy. Each of the lawyer turns; three of them toward the viewer and one from one position of disinterest to another. Weird.)
A Legal Lohengrin

(The website is creepy. Each of the lawyer turns; three of them toward the viewer and one from one position of disinterest to another. Weird.)Indeed. It's like oh shit, he's LOOKING at me! I should have put on a shirt!
ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter »

(The website is creepy. Each of the lawyer turns; three of them toward the viewer and one from one position of disinterest to another. Weird.)Indeed. It's like oh shit, he's LOOKING at me! I should have put on a shirt!http://www.millan.net/minimations/smile ... creen.gifI kind of like it, not dry like the websites of most law firms.
Johnny Foreigner

I think she may have pissed in the wrong person's lemonade.

Return to “Orly Taitz”