Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

notorial dissent

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by notorial dissent »

So Methhead Mike wants to add Federal aiding and abetting and obstruction, and probably a whole bunch of others by the time this is done to his CV. Way to go Mikey, keep up the good work. I happily look forward to the machine companies bankrupting him and him having to watch from a Federal prison.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by keith »

Reality Check wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:14 pm If Lindell colluded with Peters to illegally release hard disk images from Dominion voting machines used in Mesa County he could be in trouble. Otherwise I think it's she alone who might be in for a bad time. A subpoena for her email and phone records is probably in the works.
So, Lindell and Julian Assange are maybe two birds of a feather?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:29 am So Methhead Mike wants to add Federal aiding and abetting and obstruction, and probably a whole bunch of others by the time this is done to his CV. Way to go Mikey, keep up the good work. I happily look forward to the machine companies bankrupting him and him having to watch from a Federal prison.
Defamatory. There's never been any evidence that Lindell has used meth. The correct nickname for him is "Crackhead Mike." :fingerwag:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

noblepa wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:54 pm I agree, but is she really a fugitive, in the legal sense of the word? To this IANAL, that designation implies that there is an active warrant for her arrest.
I suspect if she was actually a fugitive she would turn herself in quickly. This whole 'safehouse' thing strikes me as theater, going through the 'we have to get her somewhere safe from the evil government!' is a powerful narrative of persecution that can be sold to followers. It evokes images of various freedom fighters throughout history being hidden by supporters so they can rise up later... but they are also doing it safely since, well, no one is actually looking for her.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

In order to keep tina safe, we need YOU to donate at least $25 by clicking below.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
notorial dissent

But but but she's afer tru patriot and should be applauded for what she did, at least in her and Lindell's warped view of reality.
I don't think Tina is technically a fugitive yet, although I do think that is coming down the road. I think she will be in fairly short order though, the Co SoS is not a happy camper, I don't know what the CO laws are on what she did, but I am willing to bet they'll prosecute if they can just because of the whole election integrity thing is one of her "things". I can't imagine she hasn't broken a whole raft of Fed laws so I don't see a lot of happy in her future.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I wonder if transporting stolen goods from Colorado over the state lines into South Dakota is a federal crime and FBI special agents will be loking to conduct an interview real soon now?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gregg wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:45 pm In order to keep tina safe, we need YOU to donate at least $25 by clicking below.
Looked three times for a link to donate!! We all want to keep Tina safe!!

:dog:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Miki Booth connects the dots! A bit concerned Realist and I might need to start thinking of panicking (or in Texas, fixing to fixing to panic). Damn you Miki!

Miki Kurt.JPG
Miki Kurt.JPG (82.97 KiB) Viewed 1207 times

LINDELL CYBER SYMPOSIUM: J. Kirk Wiebe, retired NSA analyst, cyber expert, and whistleblower

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Booth's "Montgomery is the common denominator!" is correct, but not for the reasons why she believes.
Image ImageImage
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

It’s probably a good thing for national security that Mr Wiebe is retired. As with practically everyone involved he says many things with no proof - it’s coming, it’s coming, be patient. Says there was ballot-stuffing in a large scale - no proof. Claims the tabulators were “hacked”, thousands of “false logins” - no proof. Thinks a diagram of “global internet” traffic is some kind of evidence of interference. The big one is that the tabulators were accessed via the internet, yet nobody has shown that this is possible, or even if it is, that it actually occurred. Most ridiculously, even if someone produced “pcaps” showing votes being changed, the provenance of the files would have to be established before they were worth a light.

“J. Kirk Wiebe, a former National Security Agency analyst who has pushed claims of voter fraud, became alienated by Lindell not producing the goods — it turned out because he didn’t actually have them…”
“The spectacular implosion of Mike Lindell”:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... e-lindell/
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

bob wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:17 pm Booth's "Montgomery is the common denominator!" is correct, but not for the reasons why she believes.
She made a scientific discovery - a Black Hole - it slurps up enourmous amounts of $$$ :lol:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Here's a couple of newish articles on Lindell's "attacker" at cyberpalooza.

https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/ ... 170360002/

Witness to MyPillow CEO incident says it was no 'attack'

However, the conference attendee who was taking the photo, Jeff Buongiorno, said, “There was no attack.”
Buongiorno, who said he supported “law and order," was concerned Lindell's claim would take up police time and resources. He was also worried that the photo-seeker was falsely accused.
https://news.yahoo.com/police-identify- ... 00260.html

Police identify suspect after Mike Lindell alleged attack

Police in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, said they identified a suspect in an assault investigation that appears tied to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who said he was attacked while taking photos with people at his hotel last week near his cyber symposium on 2020 election fraud claims.

A photo was released by the Sioux Falls Police Department on Wednesday in a tweet seeking the public's help identifying the man. Less than two hours later, a follow-up tweet said police identified the individual.
It will be interesting to see if the man is arrested. I wonder if Lindell made the whole story up to change the subject from his symposium's utter failure to prove anything (other than Lindell needs mental health services) but never expected anyone to be arrested, forever the anonymous ANTIFA ninja who can be called out for attacking a true pootriat.

When taking a police report like this, would they check for injury, a bruise, a puncture wound perhaps? Actually, since bruises take time to form, I could see Lindell ramming into the corner of a table just to make one.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Mike Lindell admits to hiding GOP official facing FBI probe in a "safe house"
Is the GOP Mesa County official hiding in a pillow fort as the FBI revs up their investigation into her actions?
https://www.salon.com/2021/08/20/mike-l ... afe-house/

correct me if i am wrong, but, during the “symposium," wasn't there some chatter about hard drives, specifically, STOLEN hard drives?

I suspect that this goes deeper then is being let on about and that Lindell is over his crackhead in shit trouble right now.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

OK. Foundit

Unsubstantiated rumor on Twitter.....

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Chilidog wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:06 pm OK. Foundit

Unsubstantiated rumor on Twitter.....

I listened to that clip on a podcast. Watkins was talking about the drives, then suddenly shut the F up on advice of his lawyer. So he said. Then there was back and forth with whether they were stolen or not and whether he could talk about them, but I don't think he ever budged. On advice of his lawyer.

Oh and he named names, threw Conan under the bus.

Found it, skip up 25 minutes on here and you can hear it: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/e ... 0532336515
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

But if they're from Mesa County, isn't there a good probability they're talking about whatsername? Didn't she bring "evidence" that you can hack a Dominion voting machine using the internet and that the planned first night demonstration was called off because of the "raid" on her office?

Then the only thing they were left with was the Canon scanner they had to use as a stand-in.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Note: i don't think that harddrives have been stolen. What the SoS communicated was that harddrives had been copied in the security breach incident in Mesa County. Once before and later once after a software update to the machine.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Copied is still theft, is it not?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Chilidog wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:10 pm Copied is still theft, is it not?
Theft of the software, intellectual property, but not physical devices.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:16 pm
It probably also violates federal anti-hacking laws.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

noblepa wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:27 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:16 pm
It probably also violates federal anti-hacking laws.
I doubt hacking laws come into play here. The duplicating was done with assistance of the person having custody of the devices and provided the password.
notorial dissent

One way or another, whoever has the "copies" has illegal and unauthorized possession of restricted information, and is probably violating all sorts of state and federal laws. Hopefully serious jail time is in the offing.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:20 pm One way or another, whoever has the "copies" has illegal and unauthorized possession of restricted information, and is probably violating all sorts of state and federal laws. Hopefully serious jail time is in the offing.
Well, the FBI clearly thinks some federal laws may have been violated.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:34 pm I doubt hacking laws come into play here. The duplicating was done with assistance of the person having custody of the devices and provided the password.
IANAL, but I am under the impression that hacking laws also refer to the unlawful disclosure of private information.

So, even if the drives were copied with the cooperation of someone in the county offices, it could still be construed as an unlawful access to the computers and unlawful disclosure of the contents.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”