Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by Luke »

That'll need a ruling from Foggy, so far Denny's has just been Grand Slam Juries. Can't keep track of the Fogster, not sure if he's with The Spork in Alabama (and the titular Mama June), in Georgia with Amy Kremer with her Irregularity (election), or on the bus with Caitlyn in Cali. Popular rooster!

TY for the info Scir & everybody, can't keep track of all these POOTS!

More from Col. Langford (and Karl's being copied on these tweets):

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

This is definitely a policy shift from the AMFF.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

some nobody wrote:"Good bye my fellow Patriots of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER. See you at the next tour of duty, ON THE OTHER SIDE, of THE PURGE."
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:40 am What is up with poots hanging their keys on their belt loops? I always put them in my pocket. IDK who the tall poot is - Karl is like 6'3" and that poot towers over him.
It ain't only poots, but the guy in the photo is doing it wrong. He should tuck the keys into his pocket.

I always hang my keys from my belt loop - on my Levi's at least where the belt loop is positioned perfectly.

I have a carabiner, two keys (house and car), and a divider thing-a-ma-bob that comes apart when I put the car in for service so I don't have to leave my house key with the service man.

The setup is a perfect length to hook onto the belt loop and the keys tuck in to the top of the pocket. The don't rattle, and they don't dig into my leg when I sit down.

Of course, I also have another key chain with the shop keys on one end and the croquet club keys on the other. That has carabiners for belt loop hooking too.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Can I suggest that people put loooooong stream s of bullshit under spoiler tags as I'm getting tired of scrolling past it.

Not to mention that one of the reasons the 4 para rul was instigated was that people were pointing out that The Fogbow was de facto becoming a way to distribute these nutters crap in full.
Hic sunt dracones
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Suranis wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:15 am Can I suggest that people put loooooong stream s of bullshit under spoiler tags as I'm getting tired of scrolling past it.

Not to mention that one of the reasons the 4 para rul was instigated was that people were pointing out that The Fogbow was de facto becoming a way to distribute these nutters crap in full.
:yeahthat:
Has everybody heard about the bird?
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

keith wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:09 am
scirreeve wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:40 am What is up with poots hanging their keys on their belt loops? I always put them in my pocket. IDK who the tall poot is - Karl is like 6'3" and that poot towers over him.
It ain't only poots, but the guy in the photo is doing it wrong. He should tuck the keys into his pocket.

I always hang my keys from my belt loop - on my Levi's at least where the belt loop is positioned perfectly.

I have a carabiner, two keys (house and car), and a divider thing-a-ma-bob that comes apart when I put the car in for service so I don't have to leave my house key with the service man.

The setup is a perfect length to hook onto the belt loop and the keys tuck in to the top of the pocket. The don't rattle, and they don't dig into my leg when I sit down.

Of course, I also have another key chain with the shop keys on one end and the croquet club keys on the other. That has carabiners for belt loop hooking too.

I never noticed the key thing with the poots, because so many people around here do the same thing, regardless of political ideology.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Drunk Karl made a video yesterday. I just skipped through it cuz he is just voicing the same blah blah blah he usually types.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Karl looks a lot worse than usual. What's with his right eye? Did somebody punch him in the face? Maybe this "combat injury" is what drove him to retire. Or he knows his liver is about to fail.
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

TheNewSaint wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:56 am Karl looks a lot worse than usual. What's with his right eye? Did somebody punch him in the face? Maybe this "combat injury" is what drove him to retire. Or he knows his liver is about to fail.
Gotta be that pinkeye, because we all KNOW that no one is hitting #FatRambo, since he was trained to shoot like an Olympic medalist, clear out barrooms like Philo Beddoe, and to grapple BJJ black belts into submission.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Honestly, I think it's just that he's wwaaaayyyyyyy more drunk than usual, and is squinting that eye down to reduce the number of cameras he's looking at, and to try and keep whatever number of cameras are left in some semblance of focus. 🍸🥃🥂🍻🍷🍾🍹🍶🍺
Image Image Image Image
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

Estiveo wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:03 pm Honestly, I think it's just that he's wwaaaayyyyyyy more drunk than usual, and is squinting that eye down to reduce the number of cameras he's looking at, and to try and keep whatever number of cameras are left in some semblance of focus. 🍸🥃🥂🍻🍷🍾🍹🍶🍺
This is obviously the most likely scenario. PVT #FatRambo's binge drinking is well known to the AMFF leadership. (He's been denied promotion to PFC numerous times, because there's nothing first class about Karl.)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I wonder how long Kaptain Karl will manage to stay on hiatus. No doubt some emergency will crop up that only his brilliant leadership and the AMFF can solve.

Hell, he's saying there's going to be a "purge" of law-abiding American citizens and he goes into semi-retirement? That's exactly when the world would need an independent, armed, super-Constitutional army, wouldn't you think?
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

A fun SAT-style analogy:

Karl Koenigs:Alcohol::Mike Lindell:Cocaine
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

21 new posts from #FatRambo but several are dupes, he must be on quite a bender. Including them in case there's something helpful to non Telegram users, but looks like the same garbage as always. Didn't see any more about his retirement, maybe We The People won't let him because he's so valuable. Karl is such a coward, he won't even let his 155 subscribers reply to his Telegram posts.

Let Col Lankford know about this latest sedition.

► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:58 am I wonder how long Kaptain Karl will manage to stay on hiatus.
So he lasted 12 days before he had to start making official pronouncements to nobody again.

Longer than I thought he would, to be honest.
Talks2Eagles2

Post by Talks2Eagles2 »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:17 pm Drunk Karl made a video yesterday. I just skipped through it cuz he is just voicing the same blah blah blah he usually types.
Kap'n Karl is supposed to be on a 2 year break from his leading of an imaginary militia. Looks like he is drunk, propped up in the sleeper section of the Op-Vec, repeating the same old script he has memorized on the 10th amendment stuck in his pickled brain. He needs new material. He could better spend his time by wrapping that sheep's hide / prayer shawl Brand Nu gave him, around his shoulders. Painful as the sounds of him blowing his shofar is, I find it much less annoying than his whiny voice insisting our civilization is on the brink of certain collapse over & over& over. Betting that he is gearing up 4 another set of charges related to operating the op-avec without a valid license, insurance or valid registration.Could only watch 3:05 minutes and then...zzz..
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:36 pm 21 new posts from #FatRambo but several are dupes, he must be on quite a bender. Including them in case there's something helpful to non Telegram users, but looks like the same garbage as always. Didn't see any more about his retirement, maybe We The People won't let him because he's so valuable. Karl is such a coward, he won't even let his 155 subscribers reply to his Telegram posts.

► Show Spoiler
LOL so Karl will surround the Capitol of SD just like he didn't do in UT and AZ? Karl will just drink in the Opvec instead.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Exactly, Scir. And you nailed it, Talks2Eagles2. Been trying to figure out why Karl is only fun when he's in jail. A big part is because he's shameless and takes no responsibility -- he makes all his worthless, grandiose promises, but then when they don't happen he just pretends he never said or promised them. For months he promised to surround the capitol until Hell froze over, but then it was just like Meh. He has no honor, he just bloviates until the next cocktail hits him then he's on to the next fantasy. As JPC pointed out, Koenigs has predicted economic ruin repeatedly. There he goes again, with zero acknowledgment that he was totally wrong every time before.

Beating up women like Rachel magnifies his loathsomeness. At best, his "friends" seem to tolerate him, even at that Utah event the audience seemed distracted and looked forward to his monologue being over. Would totally take a bet he didn't follow up at all, he ran off to be with a Bundy and the next cocktail. What a pale, shallow, miserable life. And always, always wrong. He demonstates he doesn't even take himself seriously, he hides in the OpVec fantasizing about honor, wisdom or judgment he'll never have.

Karl is a goof who quotes Star Trek profoundly. (We were watching Becket with Richard Burton and Peter O'Toole tonight, Koenigs couldn't lick their boots). As Becket said to King Henry II: "...but one must never drive one's enemy to despair; it makes him strong. Gentleness is better politics, it saps virility. A good occupational force must never crush".

We need to put Karl's club act together so he can sing Down in the Depths of the 90th Floor. We'll direct him to perform it exactly as Beatrice Arthur does here. And -- he can have a cocktail. Presenting #FatRambo at Fogbow Cabaret: :P

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Well OL, since you mentioned Rachel I thought you should know that she is back to being a Q nut after she and Karl broke up. Karl hates Q nutz for some 10th amendment reason (I made that up, IDK why he hates Q nutz).
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (33.08 KiB) Viewed 1655 times
Talks2Eagles2

Post by Talks2Eagles2 »

:oldlady: Yes ! Bravo. It is Karl's anthem! It is so perfect for Karl. So he is off to South Dakota to defend the honor of the Damsel in distress Governor of the GQP. Norm--Who actually invited that s-show symposium to her state..Where MikePillow created a mega fail? And nearly got away with a Jussie Smollett style fake assault for attention? So. Now, is Karl risking his trust fund by joining Lindell's battle to destroy Dominion and the current voting systems? Mouthing off to authorities: Insulting & provoking.others to violent civil war
Libel. Slander & stupidity. Karl writes it all down, every malicious strike at the evil Fedcoats...I am conaidering taking a 2 week break from Kapn Karl. :brickwallsmall:
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:36 pm 21 new posts from #FatRambo but several are dupes, he must be on quite a bender. Including them in case there's something helpful to non Telegram users, but looks like the same garbage as always. Didn't see any more about his retirement, maybe We The People won't let him because he's so valuable. Karl is such a coward, he won't even let his 155 subscribers reply to his Telegram posts.

Colonel Lankford has stage 3c colon cancer, so sometimes between his being sick and playing chess, he isn't always able to answer quickly.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thanks for mentioning that about Lankford, didn't know but looked on his Twitter and saw some references. Hoping the best for him.

There was a ton of boring repetition, but then this GEM. How exciting is this?! A meeting! What a guy for taking time to come out of his retirement for this. We should all believe it, right??? :dance:
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [20.08.21 17:20]
Going to meet and talk with Gov Kristi Noem on Monday, regarding passing The K&V augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION, so SD has the tools they need to State Nullify every single thing The Republicans, Democrats and Presidents have ever done since the 1913 TRIFECTA Of Constitutional INSURRECTION and Capital Felony TREASON against Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER.

Who knows? Maybe I can still stop the US Dollar from collapsing and thus Klause Schwab's Global Reset...

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES Of The Second Amendment LAW,
Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution; "To execute the Laws of the Union, which specifically are The Declaration Of Independence and its two dovetail documents of The whole Constitution and the entire Bill Of Rights
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

Well, if he's going to South Dakota, does he know how to pronounce the name of the capitol capital? If he gets it right, he gets a 10% discount at Denny's Court of Bun Dogs and Pancakes.

Edit: I always get the two mixed up... :bag:
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
arayder

Post by arayder »

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES Of The Second Amendment LAW,
Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution; "To execute the Laws of the Union, which specifically are The Declaration Of Independence and its two dovetail documents of The whole Constitution and the entire Bill Of Rights
Only fool like Karl would claim that the Declaration of Independence is a legally binding document. I am astounded that there are people who actually give this guy any credence at all.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 62 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Return to “Other weirdos”