Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Luke »

Rachel brings up the magic point again -- as much as the Trumpers are trying to say what a fabulous success the Cyber Symposium was, they know it was a humiliating failure. That woman Gail blocked us all and kept saying the Washington Times story where Lindell's own guy "Spyder" (Josh Merritt) said the "key data" was "illigitimate" and a "turd" was "fake news". It's way beyond confirmation bias, it's absolute denial. Generally, what seems to happen after these massive failures isn't self-reflection or admission, instead folks just fade out and stop posting. Have a feeling we're going to be seeing more of that this weekend.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
much ado

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by much ado »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:31 pm The OSG tends to only make broad unverifiable accusations, or avoids any challenge to a statement that can be proven wrong (the few times he has put on the spot were not pretty and if possible he walked out). I believe even the OSG knew, or those around him convinced him, that Lindell had committed the error of saying he would prove his non-existent case followed by the foreseeable disastrous result when he attempted to do so. Mike really must learn to make more unspecific, nebulous, accusations.
Yeah, there's a whole chapter on that issue in "Grifting for Dummies".
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

much ado wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:18 pm
Uninformed wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:31 pm The OSG tends to only make broad unverifiable accusations, or avoids any challenge to a statement that can be proven wrong (the few times he has put on the spot were not pretty and if possible he walked out). I believe even the OSG knew, or those around him convinced him, that Lindell had committed the error of saying he would prove his non-existent case followed by the foreseeable disastrous result when he attempted to do so. Mike really must learn to make more unspecific, nebulous, accusations.
Yeah, there's a whole chapter on that issue in "Grifting for Dummies".
Yeah, but Dennis Montgomery had the chapter "Grifting Dummies."
bob

Post by bob »

The Wash. Times quietly "updated" its article about Lindell:
Kurt Olsen, a lawyer on Mr. Lindell’s team said there were multiple sources of the data that Mr. Lindell claims to have, and did not confirm that Mr. Mongtomery was the source of the data. He also clarified that the $5 million challenge has not been canceled and that Mr. ["Spyder"] Merritt would not be privy to that information.

Clarification: The article previously described Mr. Merritt as Lindell’s lead cyber expert. Mr. Merritt is a cyber expert on the red team hired by Mr. Lindell to interrogate the data for the symposium, and does not work directly for Mr. Lindell.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Lindell has multiple sources? But he did notvreveal further sources when his main proposition for a symposium went down the drain???
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

If this whole thing wasn't centered around the cult of such a fine, truthful person you might think they're, you know, lying.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Jordan "Spunk Log" Conradson "yelled & harassed" journalists at #MikeLindell's disaster #CyberSymposium & was THROWN OUT. @ZTPetrizzo reported this. Spunky proudly self-owns himself, #PeteSantilli & #OANs Brian Williams & posts video at #Gateway Pundit. :lol:
In the clip below, he notices Conradson, quickly closes his laptop, then stands up and begins speaking to Conradson.

“Reporter”: Are you reporting something here?

Conradson: Yeah. Are you?

“Reporter”: No I’m not.

Conradson: What are you reporting?

“Reporter”: I just said I’m not reporting anything

Conradson: What are you doing here?

“Reporter”: My job.

Conradson: Are you not a reporter?

“Reporter”: You’re with The Gateway Pundit arent you?

Conradson: Are you not a reporter?

“Reporter”: Aren’t you like 19? Aren’t you still in high school?

GConradson: Good one dude. What about you, you lie to the people. why do you do that?

“Reporter”: *chuckles nervously and adjusts mask*

Conradson: your company calls us conspiracy theorists. what are you doing here?

“Reporter”: You guys are conspiracy theorists.

Conradson: No. Your Company calls us conspiracy theorists. What are you doing here? Are you here to make fun of us?

“Reporter”: Dude, you guys fall for like fake ANIFA hoaxes all the time. Let Jim know I said hi.
Story is at https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... symposium/ & a total mess even for GP.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

northland10 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:31 pm Is he building a case for the court to show that he is not a reasonable person?
I think you may be on to something there.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
bob

Post by bob »

If the choice is between Lindell's playing 5D chess and he's just bat-guano crazy, William of Ockham suggests he's :crazy: .

And while "I'm too dumb to be actually malicious" may have some superficial appeal as a defense to defamation, any good attorney (and Dominion has them) will argue that relying on known crackpots actually is proof of malice.*

The judge also noted Lindell's continuously touting his pillows also supported actual malice, i.e., he had a financial motive to knowingly lie.

* It is the flip side of the argument, "I didn't intend to commit tax crimes because I was relying on the advice of counsel." Relying on the advice of a professional often is reasonable, while relying on the advice of scammers often is unreasonable.
Image ImageImage
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Noticed this while googling. There is a historically super accurate film, in no way a load of crap, called Roe v Wade. The on-topic point is that Mike Lindell appears as a “news anchor” and the cast list is fun (not listed but apparently Roger Stone has a bit part as Washington Post reporter).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roe_v._Wade_(film)

He also has a cameo part in a film he helped fund, “Unplanned”, based on the abortion related memoir of Abby Johnson.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unplanned

He’s also backing a film called “Church People”.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

O-K...
And Trump is still not back in the White House. :whistle: That all went well.
bob

Post by bob »

Bet it was them Antifa in deep undercover mode. :crazy:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Roxie is BACK! :lol: Where's a Xerox 7655 when you need it?*
Mike Lindell promised Dominion voting machines — but he doesn't have any
Purported voting machine in Lindell-apalooza "mock precinct" demo was actually a high-end Canon document scanner

Going back at least as far as May, Lindell has repeatedly promised to show off his voting machines at his South Dakota gathering, assuring Salon that he had "multiple" such devices in his possession, and they would somehow prove that the 2020 election had been stolen from Donald Trump. "We got the machines, Dominion!" Lindell proudly declared in May, adding that he looked forward to cracking them open. "We got all these machines!"

In July, the pillow king again told Salon, "We've had machines for, I don't know, months now. You realize you can buy them on eBay, right?" Lindell additionally promised the voting machines "absolutely" would be present at his Sioux Falls event this past week. Yet over the course of the three-day "symposium," no voting machines made by Dominion, Smartmatic, ES&S or any other company ever appeared. Instead, Lindell aides used an ordinary commercial scanner — a readily available office machine — to demonstrate how an alleged hack originating from "China" could hypothetically have occurred.

Lindell's event space in Sioux Falls included an amateurish set described as the "mock election" area or replica voting precinct. This featured early 2000s technology that was nothing like official voting machinery of any kind. The larger device in the tableau, which superficially resembled a voting machine, was, in fact, a high-end Canon "production document scanner," model number DR-G1130, which ordinarily retails for around $5,000. This particular machine had a sticker indicating that it formerly belonged to a local government.

Members of the media were not allowed to enter the breakout rooms dedicated to hosting "cyber experts." Two such experts told Salon that not only were there no voting machines at the South Dakota event, there were no "packet captures" either. (Another supposed element of "absolute proof" Lindell has long promised.) "We didn't see voting machines," said Robert Graham, a packet capture expert with more than 25 years of experience who was at the event, told Salon. As for the mock voting machines on display, Graham noted, "they weren't real." When asked why no voting machines were present here after months of promises, Lindell wished this reporter, "Goodbye Zach. I am praying you get saved."

Next week -- artifacts!

Seriously, could this have been more of a disaster? Yet there are still dead-enders still huffing kool-aid, incredible.

* Background for newbies: http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2015/08/ ... icate-pdf/

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bob wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:34 pm* It is the flip side of the argument, "I didn't intend to commit tax crimes because I was relying on the advice of counsel." Relying on the advice of a professional often is reasonable, while relying on the advice of scammers often is unreasonable.
Yeah, just ask Wesley Snipes.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Mike Lindell promised Dominion voting machines — but he doesn't have any

You realize you can buy them on eBay, right?"

Just for giggles, I did a quick eBay search for "Dominion voting machine".

Zero hits. Several other brands of voting machines popped up, but no Dominion.

The closest thing was someone selling t-shirts that said "Dominion Voting Systems - We Change How America Votes".

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124830156030?h ... SwzRhhAoNA

Just another of Lindell's lies. Not one of his more important ones, but it just goes to show that the man just can't seem to tell the truth. About anything. He's just like Trump in that respect. There is nothing too small or unimportant to lie about.
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness": Salon: Mike Lindell promised Dominion voting machines — but he doesn't have any:
Purported voting machine in Lindell-apalooza "mock precinct" demo was actually a high-end Canon document scanner
At this point, I'm willing to believe there's a mini-Montgomery afoot, i.e., some other grifter bought a used copier and then sold it to Lindell (at a huge markup) while claiming it was a voting machine.
Image ImageImage
filly

Post by filly »

bob wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:23 pm "For completeness": Salon: Mike Lindell promised Dominion voting machines — but he doesn't have any:
At this point, I'm willing to believe there's a mini-Montgomery afoot, i.e., some other grifter bought a used copier and then sold it to Lindell (at a huge markup) while claiming it was a voting machine.
What is your considered opinion of how much money Lindell has left when all of the dust settles, as when Dominion's lawyers get done with him and his *own* lawyers get done with him? Include money lost to scammers and grifters (those not licensed to practice law) too. And his own lost sales.
bob

Post by bob »

filly wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:32 pmWhat is your considered opinion of how much money Lindell has left when all of the dust settles, as when Dominion's lawyers get done with him and his *own* lawyers get done with him? Include money lost to scammers and grifters (those not licensed to practice law) too. And his own lost sales.
I don't feel qualified to have my opinion be "considered," but my WAG is a seven-digit figure. (Thanks to white-to-gray asset-sheltering mechanisms.)
Image ImageImage
filly

Post by filly »

bob wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:07 pm
filly wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:32 pmWhat is your considered opinion of how much money Lindell has left when all of the dust settles, as when Dominion's lawyers get done with him and his *own* lawyers get done with him? Include money lost to scammers and grifters (those not licensed to practice law) too. And his own lost sales.
I don't feel qualified to have my opinion be "considered," but my WAG is a seven-digit figure. (Thanks to white-to-gray asset-sheltering mechanisms.)
:notworthy:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Mike Lindell shares details of alleged "attack" during cyber symposium photo-op
A fan squeezed Lindell's armpit during a photo-op — was he the victim of a "martial arts" pressure-point attack?
By BRETT BACHMAN PUBLISHED AUGUST 14, 2021 1:36PM (EDT)

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell appeared visibly shaken on Thursday as he discussed a physical "attack" he suffered during this week's "cyber symposium," the event at which he promised to share irrefutable evidence of industrial-scale voter fraud that would propel former President Donald Trump back into office. "When I got to my hotel, I... I was attacked," Lindell said during an on-stage speech at the symposium, his voice audibly shaking. He immediately turned things over to one of his security professionals to outline how the event's "red team" had discovered agitators within the facility — but Salon was unable to find any evidence of those allegations.

Though "reinstatement day" has now come and gone without any evidence to prove the widespread election tampering Lindell alleges, the pillow maven is now claiming that the assault he referenced on stage involved a fan squeezing his armpit just a little too hard while posing for a picture — a detail which has led a number of right-wing sites to speculate that the outspoken Trump supporter was the subject of a "martial-arts" style pressure-point attack. According to an interview Lindell gave to right-wing blog "100 Percent Fed Up" Friday, the incident happened at the Sheraton hotel in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, late Wednesday night. While posing for photos with fans, Lindell claims he was approached by a "tall" and "very strong" man in his late 20s, who pulled him in close for the shot. Apparently the man grabbed Lindell under the armpit and squeezed, leaving him in "excruciating" and "intense" pain. Though Lindell admitted to the site that he didn't visibly react, it was only because he didn't want to give his assailants "the satisfaction" of seeing him hurt: Mike didn't want to give either of the men the satisfaction of knowing how badly he was being hurt, so he continued to stand and smile for the camera without flinching. "He either wanted me to react or to fight him," Mike said.

When Mike got to his room, he checked to see if his skin had been penetrated by a needle or any other device and called the police to report the incident. Unfortunately, all three men had disappeared from the lobby by the time the police arrived to take their report. The police also checked under Mike's arm for any obvious injuries. 100 Percent Fed Up went so far as to suggest the "attack" was an attempt to disable Lindell through a pressure-point attack on a grouping of nerves which run through the armpit, called the subaxillary bundle — or even a play to sever his brachial artery, a major circulatory route that, if damaged or severed, can prove fatal. The site reported that Lindell said he'll "never forget the evil face of the man taking the photo."

When reached for comment Saturday on the incident, Lindell suggested that "people from Salon might be involved" in the attack and that he was forwarding this reporter's name to investigators. "You are evil!" he added. The incident was just the latest roadblock for Lindell in his quest to overturn the 2020 election results — throughout the "cyber symposium" he failed to produce long-promised physical voting machines and data "packet captures" that he said would show widespread vote tampering, while blaming antifa for the repeated failures.
https://www.salon.com/2021/08/14/mike-l ... -photo-op/

:boxing: Immediately before the incident, eyewitnesses reported hearing the distant whop whop whop of helicopters. At the scene, police discovered a trail of donut crumbs at the location of the altercation. Several empty Pup-peroni wrappers were discovered. No further information is available at this time.
bob

Post by bob »

This is Stephen Pidgeon/Leo Donofrio/heart-attack ice-darts/cutting-my-break*-line levels of paranoia from back in the day.

* I'm fluent in Tatiz.
Image ImageImage
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Lindell comes across like a rube. But he was a coke head or meth head or crack head (I don't know what his preferences were). People like that learn how to be deceitful and cunning in their daily lives to escape the clutches of the law and to secure their next fix.

I think a more apt question would be to ask how much of his wealth is visible, and how much is underground, stashed in foreign bank accounts or invested in crypto that is beyond the reaches of lawsuits and the bankruptcy courts because those assets are unable to be detected or discovered.

Survival is something he had to do during his dark days. It would not surprise me that he has a lot of money squirreled away somewhere for a rainy day.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Impressive. Lindell creates a voting precinct using an off-the-shelf scanner and various off-the-shelf Windows laptops to show how voting is insecure even though voting device companies have specialized machines that are hardened against tampering even if they may still have Windows or Android stuff in the components.

Here is another interesting thing to consider. If the voting machines can be hacked and tampered with by the Chinese such as the alleged Antifa/Chinese hack on his Symposium (which was more likely user error or maybe a DNS attach), why did we not see a whole bunch of DNS attacks shutting down voting precincts and counting rooms?
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

The interview explaining the aggressive selfie attack.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”