Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Mr brolin »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:16 am Is that really Steve Bannon or just some random homeless person? Seriously, I'm pretty sure he can at least afford to have that coat sent out to be cleaned once every 15 years.
Now now....Barbours are supposed to be worked to death, the one I saw the Duke of Devonshire wearing when he popped into Sotheby's looked not too dissimilar. Wouldn't have been surprised if it had belonged to his father the 11th Duke.....; :biggrin:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by raison de arizona »

CodeMonkeyQueue has the Mesa, CO situation figured out.

Also, he's promisqing something better than pcaps this morning! He's qspeaking at the, uh, cyber squawk!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:48 am Jeebus, what a motley crew.
A trio of teason.
101010 :towel:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

When my church did an annual meeting (well town hall since we could not do voting remotely due to complexities with Illinois law), they actually went through the meeting the day before on Zoom to avoid as many problems as possible. We were doing the same for the first few Zoom liturgies. I guess practice and preparation, along with It skills, is not a big thing for a Cyber Symposium.

And who wears a baseball cap at a large indoor conference, especially on Zoom?
101010 :towel:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

or is it packet capture? I gets confuzed.
Izn’t it cacket papture?

Bannon, still shambolic after all these years. Notice: even though they both have their arms around Wendy, she’s slightly turned toward the dashing fascist scion. Fan girl? You bet.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Notaperson wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:17 pm :lol:

Cyber experts expertly cyberin'.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Bannon's red nose...

A] Coke.

B] Booze.

"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:32 pm Izn’t it cacket papture?
Crackhead papsmear
raison de arizona

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:44 pm Bannon's red nose...

A] Coke.

B] Booze.

Yes.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:37 pm I bet his liver is the size of My Pillow.

I went to the twitter machine trying to find Graham's feed from today. He said he'd be doing very little tweeting today because somebody got kicked out for being too...productive.

Also, the Q/4-chan/8-chan guy is there explaining how he hacked Dominion machines? If I understood the thread correctly.

Anyhoo, Graham said he'd save most of his stuff for after the conference, and he still hasn't seen a single capture packet.

or is it packet capture? I gets confuzed.
:twisted: those packets, the are all still stuck in USPS distribution centers :twisted:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:13 pm CodeMonkeyQueue has the Mesa, CO situation figured out.

https:// t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/1094
Also, he's promisqing something better than pcaps this morning! He's qspeaking at the, uh, cyber squawk!
The SoS was the only person with the password? I missed the entry in her job description that mentioned she needs to go and upgrade each and every voting machine personally cause of this BIOS password. I guess the whole state will need to hard reset the machine park if she ever loses the PostIt with the password. :brickwallsmall:
bob

Post by bob »

For your cut and paste Twitter needs:

Montgomery also touted this stroke during the Risen litigation.
Image ImageImage
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

northland10 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:23 pm When my church did an annual meeting (well town hall since we could not do voting remotely due to complexities with Illinois law), they actually went through the meeting the day before on Zoom to avoid as many problems as possible. We were doing the same for the first few Zoom liturgies. I guess practice and preparation, along with It skills, is not a big thing for a Cyber Symposium.

And who wears a baseball cap at a large indoor conference, especially on Zoom?
North, you beat me to it! Even the tiny, all elderly folks - all 80+ - at the Presby Church here figured out how to Zoom after two Sundays. Having grandkids help probably helped.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Only glanced at the idiots today. Gregg called it -- a disorganized mess. For a "cyber" event, the tech problems alone are worse than we had in 1994 using phone lines to demo online services with 2400 baud modems. Even the Twitter traffic seems lower and more discouraged.

Ron Watkins' latest Telegram posts:

CodeMonkey.JPG
CodeMonkey.JPG (88.39 KiB) Viewed 1080 times

CM.JPG
CM.JPG (79.69 KiB) Viewed 1080 times

CM 2.JPG
CM 2.JPG (65.01 KiB) Viewed 1080 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Where’s Mike?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Tell me Dennis doesn't imagine himself to be a real-life Jason Bourne (David Webb). :roll:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Uninformed wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:17 pm Where’s Mike?
Didn't he say he'd be on stage 72 hours straight?

:?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Mike's back, he says he's been doing interviews :roll:

And he is bringing on stage... Dr. Shiva. Fresh off his case withdrawl (see Dr. Shiva topic).
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

My Gawd. It appears they cannot be embarrassed at all.
tek

Post by tek »

There's been a bit of drama at today's "cyber symposium" as Ron Watkins aka CodeMonkey (who is likely Q) reada statement from his lawyer that they need to stop their "data review" because hard drives may have been "taken without authorization" from Mesa County.
Dennis Montgomery! In the hospital! Misappropriated hard drives!

Seriously, it is like deja vu all over again.

Also, I'm pretty sure none of that 'data' was anywhere near Mesa County.
raison de arizona

Is this what they were trying to convey? Because I missed groking that.

(Mark Finchem is a SoS candidate in AZ, I think he's popular. I dunno, he got some endorsements from nutjobs at least.
Mark Finchem
💥 From the Cyber Symposium in Sioux Falls.

Mesa County Colorado Recorder confirmed active erasure of evidence from Dominion systems, but by Dominion not her office. The County Recorder made a forensic copy because she believed that something nefarious was about to happen at the hands of the Colorado Secretary of State. That’s right, proof beyond PCAP, there was forensic evidence that was actively erased, which is a violation by Dominion and the Colorado Secretary of State.
t.me/MarkFinchemAZ
/448
89.3Kviewsedited
Aug 11 at 12:54
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Notaperson wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:45 pm WTF???

Ok, so you’ve got hard drives that you’re told came from county computers and nobody ever had a thought that there might be legal issues with that? They’re either stupid that they thought they could get away with it or stupid that they didn’t immediately realize there were legal issues. Either way, they’re stupid.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Delarin
Verified: ❌ This is not the Delarin you're looking for.

Post by Delarin »

I haven't followed this thread in a few pages, but someone was saying they followed the link to the "live 2020 election data" and was redirected to the FrankSpeech sign up page or something.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Also if you copy the URL posted previously (the one that redirects to the sign in page), then use it on the Wayback Machine, there's an archive page, but I could not get the video to work on the archive.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”