Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

noblepa

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by noblepa »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:25 pm I never said that! :silenced: :liar:
Isn't there audio/video tape of him saying just that? Certainly there are archived tweets that he has sent.
Suranis

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Suranis »

Uninformed wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:35 pm Well, I’m convinced. Frankspeech has a headline “Click Here to View 2020 Election Data” that links to a scrolling display of the “packet captures”. Absolutely irrefutable evidence! See for yourselves:
https://home.frankspeech.com/video/clic ... ction-data
Bounces straight to a "Gimme your Email address and Mobile number" page. Uh, no thanks.

I don't know this guys family situation, but if I was anyone close to him I'd be gathering people together for an intervention, including an involuntary committal order. Hell if I was high up in his company I'd be doing the same. He is gone completely out of control and obviously gone completely round the bend.
Hic sunt dracones
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Uninformed wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:35 pm Well, I’m convinced. Frankspeech has a headline “Click Here to View 2020 Election Data” that links to a scrolling display of the “packet captures”. Absolutely irrefutable evidence! See for yourselves:
https://home.frankspeech.com/video/clic ... ction-data
Unfortunately, that link takes me to a page that asks for my email and phone number in order to login and view that data. There's no way in hell I'm giving Lindell my contact info.

I also think its funny how the crawl on his live stream says "Fight Censorship" by buying a pillow. That may be the whole purpose of this clusterf**k.
tek

Post by tek »

turns out you can put in any 10-digit number and anything that looks like an email address.

I think I used 9999999999 and ed@null.com
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:22 pm
Quite literally like an hour later he claims he never said that
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

tek wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:58 pm turns out you can put in any 10-digit number and anything that looks like an email address.

not@worth.the.effort.com
Hic sunt dracones
Billdnc

Post by Billdnc »

Most of the people that I see there look like they have to get their grandchildren help them to log on to their emails. Where are all the nerds, geeks, and super hacker bros? Where are the high end lap tops, servers racks and magic geolocating tracking devices? It looks like a sales pitch on burial insurance. What a bust!
Attachments
E8cRQq6WUAMERoj (1).jpeg
E8cRQq6WUAMERoj (1).jpeg (104.71 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:04 pm
tek wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:58 pm turns out you can put in any 10-digit number and anything that looks like an email address.

not@worth.the.effort.com
How about mlindell@mypillow.com? Maybe we can inundate him with his own spam.

I know that I could put in anything, but I'm not really that interested. A continuous scroll of his alleged "pcaps" proves absolutely NOTHING without context and some pretty sophisticated software to decipher the packets.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Is it just me, or have we been watching Steve Bannon decompose over the last year... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:28 pm Is it just me, or have we been watching Steve Bannon decompose over the last year... :shrug:

I think it’s you, ‘cause to me, he’s the same scumbag he’s always been since I became aware of him via DFO.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Holy Shit!

Gregg called it!

Gregg wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:02 pm
This is going to be one of the most epic train wrecks ever broadcast live. Its like the Jerry Lewis telethon of Idiots.
Volkonski wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:22 pm
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

This has all been very interesting but does anyone know how I can get a big fat discount at MyPillow.com?
somerset

Post by somerset »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:28 pm Is it just me, or have we been watching Steve Bannon decompose over the last year... :shrug:
I was thinking the same thing. Bannon was a lot of evil things, but he wasn’t stupid. He’s got assets, and going out of your way to get sued by Perkins Coie is anything but smart.

Regarding Lindell staying on stage for 72 hours, I’m sure he’s got *lots* of experience staying up for three days in a manic state. Or, to paraphrase David Lee Roth, he used to have a drug problem, but now he’s got enough money ;)
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I don't think I could sit in those plastic folding chairs for longer than 15 minutes, let alone all day.
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Mike is asking to people to go into a room and vote as to whether Fox or CNN "is most to blame for our country right now." Then a hacker is going to flip the results.

Oh my god, I almost wish I was there. :lol:

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Bannon is pretty smart for a decomposing corpse. He knows this is all bullshit. There must be some $$ in it somewhere for him.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:45 pm Bannon is pretty smart for a decomposing corpse. He knows this is all bullshit. There must be some $$ in it somewhere for him.
My money is on Bannon's side hustle being providing nose candy for Lindell, who is pretty clearly coked out of his mind. :cantlook:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

From the guy I posted above. He's there and was hoping to get a look at these "packet captures."

Apparently, Montgomery is the guy in the hospital, having suffered a stroke, or that's what they're being told.

ImageImageImage x4
tek

Post by tek »

Ah, confirmation of 100% Dennis Montgomery Bullshit.
Let's get this party started!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Here's Graham's earlier tweet about the problems they're encountering because somebody had a stroke.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Looks like somebody at the Symposium spotted Graham's twitter feed. They're not happy.

ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I've read all of Graham's thread and he hasn't claimed to debunk anything, he's just complaining that they aren't given the data they were promised. One person asked him if Lindell has explained how he got his hands on this. I've copied the text but it's from the same (Graham) thread linked above.
36/ The vague answers to this question is that it was retrieved with custom tools on the China side of things, as they targeted election systems via the Internet, not collected on the side of the election systems.
His last tweet says he's been called out and he'd heading up front.

ImageImageImage x4
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Graham is saying they haven't given him a chance to debunk it since no data has been shown for him to debunk. But just as we predicted the source is Dennis Montgomery who is conveniently in the hospital and couldn't attend
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”