Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Luke »

Mike Lindell told this to the Washington Times so big RED FLAGS but:

Mike Lindell: Delegates from 45 states to attend 2020 election ‘Cyber Symposium’
By Joseph Clark - The Washington Times - Saturday, August 7, 2021

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell said delegates from 45 states have registered to attend a three-day event in South Dakota that the outspoken ally to former President Trump says will result in a unanimous Supreme Court ruling to overturn the November 2020 election. Mr. Lindell claims to have 37 terabytes of “irrefutable” evidence that hackers, who he said were backed by China, broke into election systems and switched votes in favor of President Biden, which he plans to present at what he calls a “Cyber Symposium” beginning Tuesday. “Whether you’re a Democrat or Republican, this will be the greatest uniting of our country, ever,” Mr. Lindell told The Washington Times on Friday. “Because this isn’t about politics. This is about free and fair elections and about the 2020 [election]. And you got to get that righted.”

Mr. Biden defeated Mr. Trump in the November general election. Federal election officials in both administrations have found no evidence of widespread election fraud, despite claims by Mr. Trump and several of his allies that the election was stolen. Former Attorney General William P. Barr, who was appointed by Mr. Trump, also has contested the former president’s claims. Mr. Lindell said Mr. Trump has not backed and is in no way involved in the symposium. In-person attendance at Mr. Lindell’s event is limited to state and local politicians, cybersecurity experts, and members of the media. Mr. Lindell told The Times that he invited thousands of politicians from both parties. As of Friday, he said close to 500 invitees had registered, including politicians or their delegates from 45 states. Mr. Lindell has offered $5 million to any in-person attendee who can disprove his claims. Representatives from Connecticut, Delaware, Rhode Island, Hawaii and Maine had not registered to attend as of Friday, according to Mr. Lindell.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi declined Mr. Lindell’s invitation to attend the symposium citing scheduling conflicts, according to an email obtained by The Times. A member of Ms. Pelosi’s staff thanked Mr. Lindell for his understanding. Attendees will receive an in-depth review of the proof Mr. Lindell says he has of the Election Day cyberattack. Mr. Lindell said he was approached in early January by multiple individuals who said they recorded “packet captures” in real-time on Election Day, which he said provides “objective proof” of a cyber attack on the elections. He said he hired a team of experts that spent months validating the material and has organized the symposium to present the evidence.

Several election officials told CNN last week that Mr. Lindell’s claim is baseless. A Wisconsin election official from a county where Mr. Lindell says votes were switched told CNN that their county conducted a hand recount of every ballot and that the results are backed by a paper trail. The full duration of the symposium will be live-streamed on Mr. Lindell’s website, Frank Speech. He said he hoped to attract 1 billion viewers. “It’ll be the most seen event in history,” he told The Times. “I believe that because everyone in the world is going to be curious and to see this. And they’re going to be talking, going ‘You got to see this. This is real. The United States was, their election was taken, hacked into by China.’”

He said that if the roles were reversed and Mr. Trump had been declared the winner in November he would still come forward with the evidence of a cyberattack on the election which he said he possesses, even it if would benefit Mr. Biden. The event marks a culmination after months of Mr. Lindell’s highly publicized claims of election fraud, which, to date, have widely been discredited and cost him significantly both financially and in terms of reputation. He has produced several documentaries outlining several claims of election fraud that are posted on his website. The most recent, titled “Absolute 9-0,” alluding to a unanimous Supreme Court ruling, outlines the specific claim that is the subject of the Cyber Symposium. He said several retailers have pulled My Pillow products from their shelves since he began publicly challenging the election results.

In February, one of the largest manufacturers of voting machines, Dominion Voting Systems, sued Mr. Lindell and MyPillow for $1.3 billion in damages for defamation. The complaint alleges that Mr. Lindell damaged Dominion’s reputation through his claims of compromised election integrity. Mr. Lindell filed a $1.6 billion countersuit against Dominion in June, citing the First Amendment and claiming that Dominion had infringed on his right to free speech. Late last month, Mr. Lindell pulled ads valued at more than $1 million per week off of Fox News, one of My Pillow’s biggest promoters, after the network refused to run an ad for the Cyber Symposium.

“We’ve lost about $80 million worth just with the box stores that dropped us for this year in revenue,” Mr. Lindell said. “And now we’re dropping Fox, that’s another million dollars a week for My Pillow that we lose. So we don’t get that back. We can’t just bring it somewhere else.” He said he has personally spent close to $15 million on election fraud investigations and the Cyber Symposium. In total, he said the election claims have cost him and his company hundreds of millions of dollars. He said he has also received countless threats against him and his business since coming forward with the claims. “You cannot imagine what they’d come after me when I was attacked in every single way,” he said. “Even overseas. Anybody that I dealt with, they hired bots and trolls and hit groups, whoever they were, hired to attack me and My Pillow.” Mr. Lindell did not disclose any names of those who had registered, or the sources of the raw material used to support his claim out of concerns for their security. “This is about our country,” Mr. Lindell said. “I would go until the last dime is spent.” “Even if I went down and lost everything and was penniless in the street it wouldn’t matter,” he said. “This is it. It doesn’t matter about the money.”
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... tates-att/

Here we go- T-Minus 2 Days :smoking: Sincerely hoping Lt. Root Beer will be there to claim the $5 Million.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by RTH10260 »

:stars: "delegates" :?: Who elected "delegates" :?: I thought he was inviting the creme de la creme of network geeks :?:
bob

Post by bob »

"Delegates from 45 States" means, in the reality-bssed world, attendees from 45 states.

Klayman's recent Continental Congress, for example, had several states' "delegations," all of whom were selected by Klayman.
Image ImageImage
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I have come to the not so staggering conclusion that Lindell knows he is spreading utter garbage. Unlike the DFO he does not have the “legitimacy” afforded by being / having been POTUS and must project an attitude of absolute certainty, along with his fake bonhomie, “Christian” concern for the truth, and (supposed) patriotism. I suspect that any criticism of his pillows would be met with exactly the same responses as does any debunking of his absolute proof of electoral fraud. A fraud from head to toe.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
slq

Post by slq »

bob wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:46 am "Delegates from 45 States" means, in the reality-bssed world, attendees from 45 states.

Klayman's recent Continental Congress, for example, had several states' "delegations," all of whom were selected by Klayman.
But, but . . . "delegates" sounds so much more official! :fingerwag:
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
somerset

Post by somerset »

slq wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:48 pm
bob wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:46 am "Delegates from 45 States" means, in the reality-bssed world, attendees from 45 states.

But, but . . . "delegates" sounds so much more official! :fingerwag:
Yeah, it's pretty common in conferences outside the US to use the term "delegates" instead of attendees. Kind of like using "industrial estate" to describe a business park.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Chilidog wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:04 pm South Dakota Sushi.

I'll pass.
Is that anything like Rocky Mountain Oysters?
much ado

Post by much ado »

noblepa wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:58 pm

I'll pass.
I. Don't. Want. To. Know. (thankyouverymuch)
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Lindell thinks that his 37TB of "proof" is going to sway the Supreme Court, he is just showing that the Supreme Court is another thing that he doesn't understand.

There's no way that the justices, themselves will look at that data. Nor would they know what they were looking at if they did.

Assuming that SCOTUS even took the case (they won't), the lawyers arguing the case would have to present findings from recognized experts in the fields of network communications and election related IT. They would have to be able to prove the provenance of the data. Where and how did he get it? How can we be sure that it is really showing traffic to/from the elections board?

And those experts would have to be REAL experts, not the self-appointed grifters that Lindell seems to be relying on.

Oops. I just realized that I was making the same mistake that Lindell seems to be making. Except in a very limited set of cases, SCOTUS is strictly an appellate court. That is, they don't hold trials on the evidence. They hear APPEALS based on Constitutional issues and issues where the appellee claims that the TRIAL judge made reversible errors. Lindell would have to first win his case in a district court.

The district court might hear of the 37TB, but again, the judge and/or jury would have no idea what they were looking at. Again, recognized experts (recognized by the court as experts, not Lindell's feverish imagination) would analyze the data and testify as to what the data show or don't show.

I'm also beginning to think that maybe Lindell knows this is all BS. He's just doing it for the grift or to curry favor with TFG, although I have no idea what advantage that favor might get him. Its hard to believe that someone could be this stupid.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

much ado wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:03 pm
noblepa wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:58 pm

I'll pass.
I. Don't. Want. To. Know. (thankyouverymuch)
Estiveoshot_20210808_121513.jpg
Image Image Image Image
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I’m never eating in South Dakota.
:sick:
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Also off topic: Rocky Mountain Oysters are damned delicious.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Could be, butI’ll never find out. :sick:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

noblepa wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:13 pm I'm also beginning to think that maybe Lindell knows this is all BS. He's just doing it for the grift or to curry favor with TFG, although I have no idea what advantage that favor might get him. Its hard to believe that someone could be this stupid.
Although I’m not sure there is sufficient evidence to support such a conclusion I believe Lindell, like many others, believes only the right people with the right views should be allowed to govern the country. The undoubted grifting of his products is simply something he does naturally.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey this nice lady is selling makeup and saying Lindell's shindig will be EPIC. These pix are for realz. How could we not agree? Epic but maybe not how she's thinking of it. Of course, we gotta invite her to Fogbow. Estiveo, will you hook her up please? :P

Skinny B.JPG
Skinny B.JPG (46.54 KiB) Viewed 1074 times

Cryo.JPG
Cryo.JPG (96.02 KiB) Viewed 1074 times

This is the Rumble link. "It's all come down to this" And heck yeah, a promo code! Maybe Root Beer will get a new bed! :dog:

Rumble — August 10-12, Mike Lindell and his team at Frank Speech will be holding a Cyber Symposium to reveal evidence of massive, widespread voter fraud during the 2020 election. This is a must-watch event. Be sure to spread the word! And if you want to support Mike and this channel, please go to frankspeech.com and order using promo code "NOQ."

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

I want to know about the "nightly networking event that is four hours long". I agree Mike only wants the "right" people to be elected, and (because I'm cynical) I picture Mike starting the sessions saying "Forget all the 37TB election fraud BS, let's plan how to steal the next one."
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

noblepa wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:13 pm Lindell thinks that his 37TB of "proof" is going to sway the Supreme Court, he is just showing that the Supreme Court is another thing that he doesn't understand.
:snippity:
The district court might hear of the 37TB, but again, the judge and/or jury would have no idea what they were looking at. Again, recognized experts (recognized by the court as experts, not Lindell's feverish imagination) would analyze the data and testify as to what the data show or don't show.
:snippity:
I guess recognized experts would not even start to blink at the 37TB until they have proof of how and where this steaming pile of gigo was acquired and will want to see a nice chain of custody to be sure nobody has been tinkering with the :shit:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:21 pm Also off topic: Rocky Mountain Oysters are damned delicious.
:o https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Mountain_oysters
tek

Post by tek »

I hope someone is gonna be liveblogging this circlejerk, 'cuz I sure as hell ain't watching it..
But I would like to hear how his cyber eggspurts spin their tale..
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:22 pm Hey this nice lady is selling makeup and saying Lindell's shindig will be EPIC. These pix are for realz. How could we not agree? Epic but maybe not how she's thinking of it. Of course, we gotta invite her to Fogbow. Estiveo, will you hook her up please? :P

Skinny B.JPG
:nooo:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hmm, this was posted as a reply to Ron Watkins (Code Monkey Z) on his Telegram channel. Dennis Montgomery shoutout!

Justin Americo, [08.08.21 20:36]
[In reply to CodeMonkeyZ]
Anyone seen this?

Justin Americo, [08.08.21 20:38]
[In reply to CodeMonkeyZ]
Mike is legit, but what’s up with the people giving him this info? Could it hurt Trump?

Here's another interview from USAWatchdog.com (WTH is that) :lol: 27 minutes of bs. Mike says over 70 "cyber foresnsic experts" will be there along with LeadStories.com. We follow each other so asking if they're really going to be there, that will be funny.

Saved this video interview, it's going to be something else at the end of the week.

ETA: 5 minutes in this interview, Mike says that after the third day, he has everything ready to go to the Supreme Court: QUO WARRANTO! :dance:

All Mike's posting on his Telegram page are ADS. It's so bizarre.

Mike Help.JPG
Mike Help.JPG (101.92 KiB) Viewed 939 times

For the 699th...

Dog Bed.JPG
Dog Bed.JPG (94.78 KiB) Viewed 939 times
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

by orlylicious - Mike says that after the third day, he has everything ready to go to the Supreme Court.
"After the third day" sounds familiar somehow.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:28 pm
by orlylicious - Mike says that after the third day, he has everything ready to go to the Supreme Court.
BUT... But... but... his deity needed six days to complete an important task and then needed a day of rest ! And Lindell intends to outperfom his spiritual boss?

:twisted:
much ado

Post by much ado »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:38 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:28 pm
BUT... But... but... his deity needed six days to complete an important task and then needed a day of rest ! And Lindell intends to outperfom his spiritual boss?

:twisted:
I think you are invoking the wrong metaphor. The more appropriate metaphor is the resurrection: "on the third day he rose again from the dead", not the making of all creation. Lindell's case is dead.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Both this Cyber Symposium and the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally are taking place in South Dakota this week.

Super spreader events, both of them.

:mad:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”