Mississippi Ballot Challenge (ACT I & I.5) :)

realist

Postby realist » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:06 pm

This is how Orly's HUGE VICTORY pans out... :P

The Court

· DENIED Taitz Motion to Remand [ECF 20],

· DENIED Taitz’s Motion to Dismiss MOTION for Sanctions filed by Orly Taitz [ECF-11: “MOTION (Demand) for Immediate Termination of Unlawful Proceedings and MOTION (Demand) for Sanctions”]

· DENIED Taitz’s Motion to Stay as moot

· ORDERED Taitz to file RICO Statement within three (3) weeks [EDF #2]

· ORDERED Taitz to respond to SOS and MDEC Motions for Judgment on the Pleadings within three (3) weeks [MDEC - ECF #15 & 18; SOS – ECF # 8 & 9]

· DENIED Taitz’s oral request to impose shortened time limit on SOS/MDEC’s reply and ORDERED that SOS/MDEC will have standard amount of time to file reply in response to Taitz’s Opposition to Motions for Judgment on the Pleadings (i.e., seven days).

Yep – I’d say HUGE VICTORY for Taitz =))

Chilidog

Postby Chilidog » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:10 pm

Shhhh don't remind her that she has to respond to the JOP motions. You know she pushed that out of her head already.

DaveMuckey

Postby DaveMuckey » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:12 pm

OK, I'm a moron. What does this mean? Looks like a triple double negative.

· DENIED Taitz’s Motion to Dismiss MOTION for Sanctions filed by Orly Taitz [ECF-11: “MOTION (Demand) for Immediate Termination of Unlawful Proceedings and MOTION (Demand) for Sanctions”]

RTH10260

Postby RTH10260 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:17 pm

This is how Orly's HUGE VICTORY pans out... :P ...Yep – I’d say HUGE VICTORY for Taitz =))

Yes, the court looked at Ms Memememe and didn't even look at the defendants in his ruling #-o =))

Butterfly Bilderberg

Postby Butterfly Bilderberg » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Some Freepers have a different understanding of what happened at the hearing =))

It looks like Orly has[highlight=#ffff00]discovery[/highlight]. All that is needed is effective discovery.Lets see the 2 paper copies that Obama got last year, and the microfiche and bound copy in HI.Icing on the cake: deposition of Pelosi about what she used to certify Obama, and why she signed 2 papers for certification of Obama for the ballot in HI (one with and one without an eligibility clause).

[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2935781/posts]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2935781/posts

Brainless twits. There is a stay on discovery. Orly made an oral motion to lift the stay and the Court DENIED it, telling her that it will first rule on the MJOP. That may completely dispose of the case and discovery will be moot.

hitch

Postby hitch » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:47 pm

OK, I'm a moron. What does this mean? Looks like a triple double negative.

i'll take stab: 3 motions by Orly were DENIED Taitz’s Motion to Dismiss MOTION for Sanctions Orly requested that the Judge dismiss the defense motions for sanctions against Orly. Judge refused so defense motion to sanction Orly is still on the table.MOTION (Demand) for Immediate Termination of Unlawful Proceedings Orly's attempt to stop the proceedings in their tracks claiming the removal was unlawful Judge refused to remand back to state courtMOTION (Demand) for Sanctions Orly's demand that he Judge sanction the defense lawyers for perpetrating a fraud on the court (the LFBC) Judge threw out her request for sanctions.

DaveMuckey

Postby DaveMuckey » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks Hitch.

P.K.

Postby P.K. » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:37 pm

So, I have to wonder if Taitz rushed to the airport to fly back to Orange County for a day? Given the size of her suitcase, one would assume a rational individual with that schedule would fly from Jackson to Indy. With Orly, all bets are off.

I find it (mildly) amusing that Orly always has to "rush" to the airport. She never just goes to the airport, or drives to the airport, or takes the shuttle to the airport - she rushes. :roll:

p0rtia

Postby p0rtia » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:41 pm

-xx Surfacing to add my thanks to the FogBoots for their reports, and to the FogBrains for their ongoing commentary. Much appreciated. Way fun. Don't stop. -xx
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:

rosy

Postby rosy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:42 pm

I find it (mildly) amusing that Orly always has to "rush" to the airport. She never just goes to the airport, or drives to the airport, or takes the shuttle to the airport - she rushes.

As evidenced by the number of speeding tickets she has. :lol:

Orlylicious

Postby Orlylicious » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:42 pm

verbalobe

Postby verbalobe » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Scary's got your juice with a lovely voicemail from Lena: [/break1]newsvine.com/_news/2012/09/25/14098920-mississippi-victory]http://aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-1.newsvine.com/_ ... pi-victory

Taitz represents five plaintiffs, two of whom were present in the courtroom.

:-k :-k

bob

Postby bob » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Scary's got your juice with a lovely voicemail from Lena: [/break1]newsvine.com/_news/2012/09/25/14098920-mississippi-victory]http://aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-1.newsvine.com/_ ... pi-victory

Judge Wingate stated in court that he had watched “[highlight]most of[/highlight]” the first press conference given by Sheriff Joe Arpaio[...]Orly Taitz left a voice message with Patriots & Eskimos just before boarding the plane for Indiana. . . . "The judge stated that he [highlight]watched the whole video[/highlight] that I submitted of the proceedings in Georgia and the [highlight]whole[/highlight] Arpaio press conference, so he really knew what was going on."

realist

Postby realist » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:55 pm

Thanks, Orlylicious. :-bd The "eyewitness" sounds a lot like Orly. :lol: There's some really "wow" moments there.

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:59 pm

I find it (mildly) amusing that Orly always has to "rush" to the airport. She never just goes to the airport, or drives to the airport, or takes the shuttle to the airport - she rushes. :roll:

It's called the "bum's rush."

bob

Postby bob » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Orly Taitz left a voice message with Patriots & Eskimos just before boarding the plane for Indiana. . . . “The [highlight]Tea Party brought a lot of people and that side was full[/highlight], and the other side had only two or three people, so it was quite obvious where the support is."

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Orly Taitz left a voice message with Patriots & Eskimos just before boarding the plane for Indiana. . . . “The [highlight]Tea Party brought a lot of people and that side was full[/highlight], and the other side had only two or three people, so it was quite obvious where the support is.

In reality, what this means is there were a bunch of disgruntled nuts on one side.On the other side.http://imageftw.comsrc="http://thefogbow.com/forum/uploads/20110407/not%20a%20single%20fuck%20was%20given%20that%20day.jpg

Paul Pieniezny

Postby Paul Pieniezny » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Wow. Orly looks like she's about to collapse!

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu340/funnyhaha71/OrlyMS92412-1.jpg
I don't think that that is make-up under her eyes.

Actually, the blyad looks much better than I thought she would, not having seen her coffin* for weeks.[sekrit]* NADT[/sekrit]

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:36 pm

20 days, as of today, right?Tick TockReeko rocks

How do you count the 20 days? did the clock start ticking Monday, so the deadline is Monday, October 15 (i.e., the day of the hearing counts so 3 weeks from the date of the hearing)?

mimi

Postby mimi » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Atty. Tepper reportedly “started going after Orly” and the hearing “became very contentious for a short period of time.” After he spoke, the judge took control and let each one speak alternately. “Tepper said he never asked the court to give judicial notice about Obama being born in the state of Hawaii, but Orly read it right out of his pleading, asking the court to give judicial notice of where Obama was born. So she nailed him with that,” the witness said. “Personal attacks were coming from Scott Tepper to her, saying that she was doing this only for political reasons. She handled it very well and said, ‘Your Honor, I’m asking for evidence; does that sound political to you?’”The witness reported that there is a still a stay on discovery. Tepper said that Orly did not have standing in the RICO matter. The judge established that the RICO defendants must be served properly, to which Taitz responded that she would need three weeks to accomplish. Taitz told the judge that Obama has not been accepting service, to which Judge Wingate responded, “Serve him properly and then come back and tell me what happened.”

[...]One of the attorneys for the defense, Scott Tepper, spoke on the phone; the other two attorneys were there. He tried to tell the judge, ‘Oh, no, I did not ask for judicial notice; it never happened.’ He gave a whole tirade, yelled and screamed, and called me names. I said, ‘Your Honor, he should be sanctioned right now because he defrauded the court. He specifically states in his pleading that he is asking for judicial notice. He is also saying that he had no knowledge that it is not valid, while in reality, that is not the case.’ So the judge said, ‘OK, I’m not going to take judicial notice of anything: not theirs and not yours. You wanted judicial notice of Arpaio’s affidavit, but for now, I won’t issue judicial notice of either one.’ But I was able to do, at least for now, is to stop the effort to legitimize the forgery that Obama is using, and I was able to place Arpaio’s affidavit at the same level as the verification from the registrar in Hawaii. This is the first time that any judge has even acknowledged Arpaio’s affidavit, and he actually put it at the same level as the statement from Onaka. So it wasn’t bad; I was able to inch a little bit closer, and we’ll see what happens next.”

Sounds like our reporters got it all wrong. :lol:

Citizen Like Obama

Postby Citizen Like Obama » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Good thing Orly knew what she was doing :P

At 11:15, court reconvened and ran until 12:00 noon, by which time it was established that the case would be heard within Judge Wingate’s jurisdiction. “He looked at the list of motions before him, and he looked for the ones that had been fully briefed, of which there were two: the motion for stay and the motion for sanctions. Orly jumped in and said, ‘Your Honor, the docket shows that you were going to rule on two of my motions.’ He was trying to avoid it, [highlight=#ffff00]and she nailed him[/highlight].

rosy

Postby rosy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:48 pm

The cognitive dissonance in the "witness" coughLenacough is strong. To spin three denials of motions into victory takes some serious abrogation of reality.

BillTheCat

Postby BillTheCat » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:54 pm

She says, she says.... I guess the transcript will clear that up nicely, no? 8>
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

chinacreekpj

Postby chinacreekpj » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:55 pm

She says, she says.... I guess the transcript will clear that up nicely, no? 8>

You assume that birthers can read.

Tarrant

Postby Tarrant » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:59 pm

The cognitive dissonance in the "witness" coughLenacough is strong. To spin three denials of motions into victory takes some serious abrogation of reality.

I like ORYR's article on the hearing, which seems to declare victory for Orly in the fact that the judge "Declared he had jurisdiction" in federal court...ignoring the fact that it was Orly who was in court arguing that the federal court did NOT have jurisdiction and who was requesting that the case be remanded back to state court.So, the judge denying motion to remand = Victory for OrlyThe judge denying her motion for sanctions on Begley/Tepper = Victory for Orly because she "forced" the judge to rule...against her.

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”