Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:15 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
Nathan Deal dog whistled courted these fools just a few short years ago. Karma is a bitch. =D>

"This could be it Folks!" - charlesmountain January 19, 2011 at 1:09 am

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:39 pm 

Swensson: More money, please:
Quote:
I am in this fight for America and need help, lots of it, to continue my efforts which include Atty fees and my dedicated time needed to get in front of the destroyers of our Republic. I don't mind sufferring the slings and arrows, getting beat up by the thugs who propagate this Crime of the Century or anything else associated with restoring this Nation to a Constitutional Republic so please help me stay in this fight. It's your way of being in it too.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 pm 

oh wow. I hope they can collect enough to erect a statue of carl. :((

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:28 pm 

mimi wrote:

With a pitchfork? =))

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:40 pm 

Reality Check wrote:
mimi wrote:

With a pitchfork? =))

Better yet, with a XXX-large bulging colostomy bag. (NADT)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:18 am 

Maybe I've missed it somewhere but I don't think anyone's mentionioned that a "reponse" has been filed in both Swensson and Powell's cases :

Quote:
03/05/2012 RESPONSE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:22 am 

Welsh Dragon wrote:
Maybe I've missed it somewhere but I don't think anyone's mentionioned that a "reponse" has been filed in both Swensson and Powell's cases :

Quote:
03/05/2012 RESPONSE

It was reported upthread and in the Powell thread.

The case is dead, so they're moot.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:48 pm 

SCOGA...

Swensson v Obama - Application for Discretionary Appeal

Swensson v Obama - Emergency Motion for Injunction Pending Appeal

Scribd is unavailable at this time... documents as soon as possible.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:48 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
It's the usual crap, plus 4 other generally procedural issues which in California would be the death knell for a discretionary appeal (that is, the Supreme Court wouldn't touch it since it doesn't cleanly present a substantive issue). Minor v. Happersett is, of course, the crown jewel of the petitioner's case. Ankeny is dissed and, mirabile dictu, Wong Kim Ark appears not to be mentioned at all.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:46 pm 

! realist wrote:
Appeal Documents are now linked 2 posts upthread

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:55 pm 

Hatfield's attempt to judge shop in the superior court resulted only in twice the filing fees there, and twice the filing fees on appeal.

:-bd

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:31 pm 

What I find particularly irksome about this appeal are the assignments of error to the ALJ's and SoS's findings that Obama was born in Hawaii to a citizen mother.

Fer chrissakes, asshole, from your very first pleading through every step of the way you conceded these points and claimed that the only necessary facts at issue had to do with Obama Sr's status. So now you want to litigate Obama's birthplace and his mother's citizenship?

Gimme a break. That's gotta be like 9.9 on the disingenuous suckatude scale.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:29 pm 

riseupforamerica:
Quote:
Tonight I'll address the Clayton County Commission and advise them that if they do what the State did (allow for a hearing on the eligibility issue) they too can reap a windfall of Federal dollars. Might as well since these commissioners seem hell bent on spending the County into bankrupt oblivion.

Any donations above the Atty fees will be used for ads in local/regiional papers exposing what the lame stream media won't...
Still haven't reached that plateau just yet but we're getting close. Thanks to all who have and continue to contribute.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:44 pm 

SCOGA Docket Update...

And in poor ol'e Carl's case too. Also.

Quote:
Computerized Docketing System and Case Types

Docket Search Results
Case Number: S12D1076
Style: Swensson v. Obama
Description: Civil - Discretionary Application - Miscellaneous
Docket Date: March 12, 2012
Calendar:
Oral Argument Date: **This date is not official until the Court Calendar is transmitted to the parties.
County Location: Fulton
Lower Court Numbers: 2012CV211527

Proceedings
Date Filings & Motions Date Orders
March 12, 2012 Discretionary Application
March 13, 2012 Motion for Injunction March 14, 2012 Motion denied
March 13, 2012 Letter
[/quote]

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:46 pm 

:vacuum:

SCOTUS next.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:20 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
:vacuum:

SCOTUS next.

Seriously?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:30 pm 

Occupation: Development Director for The Arc in Hawaii (non-profit supporting adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities)
Quote:
March 13, 2012 Motion for Injunction March 14, 2012 Motion denied

Actually, this is only in regard to the injunction I think...

...which leads to a technical question: Since any action by the court is "discretionary", does SCOGA have to respond formally to any of the actual appeals or can it make its response clear by just ignoring them?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:33 pm 

It will complete the circle by issuing an order.

D9D.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:16 pm 

Swensson, always gracious in defeat:
Quote:
When it is conclusively proven that justice is not for you or me, what will you do? The list of those who've revealed this fact is long indeed with many a Patriot suffering all manner of pain in the process. Did you pay attention to their fights or were you more in tune with your TV? As the Constitution burns, do you see or smell the smoke? What are you drinking, smoking or consuming that allows such thievery and treachory to occur on your watch and right under your nose?

[...]

The last and loudest warning just came from AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio as he called out the lame stream media to do their job and vet this person occupying the White House since they took, as gospel, a forged document(s) to justify his continued occupation of the highest office in the land (except for the Sheriff, that is). Hey, I know it's not that important to you that your kids will have to pay for the error of your ways, you came by it honestly since every influential thing or person in your life told you it was O.K. to be self serving, It's all about the "me" in everyone of us, isn't it?

[...]

The Declaration of Independence. Pay particular attention to the reasons our founders cited for going to war and see if you agree with those who are now awake that their list of grievances are exactly the same as ours are now.
Or you can go back to sleep and await your slaughter.., your choice.

GA Courts are now done with and the bottom line is this... In the State of GA our Constitutional Republic is offically DEAD as the GA Supreme Court just denied our appeal for reasons I just can't wait to read.[*] Get used to words like tyranny and dictatorship as that is the door we just opened and passed through. Happy days are, most definitely, NOT here again.

* Don't tell Swensson, but:
It'll be a one-line denial; no reasons given.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:24 pm 

Quote:
GA Courts are now done with and the bottom line is this... In the State of GA our Constitutional Republic is offically DEAD as the GA Supreme Court just denied our appeal for reasons I just can't wait to read.[*] Get used to words like tyranny and dictatorship as that is the door we just opened and passed through. Happy days are, most definitely, NOT here again.

As bob said, it will just say D9D.

But perhaps Carl is so astute that he knows they denied the injunction and believes that was the denial of the appeal.

There's nothing on the docket indicating a denial to take up the case as of yet.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:43 pm 

I note that Carl mentioned the SovCit/Oathkeeper/whatever crackpot "Sheriff is the highest office in the land" line in his rant. I always think, those people can't actually believe that, can they?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:38 pm 

I'm not particularly a Swensson aficionado, but hasn't

Quote:
our Constitutional Republic is offically DEAD

several times already?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
verbalobe wrote:
I'm not particularly a Swensson aficionado, but hasn't

Quote:
our Constitutional Republic is offically DEAD

several times already?

Now on a daily basis... ](*,)

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:09 pm 

Swensson:
Quote:
Your help is needed on two fronts. The first one is to carry this fight to the Supreme Court of the US which, as you may know, isn't cheap. The second is to raise funds for public awareness of the issue (Newspaper ads, billboards, arial banners, etc..,). Our elected DO respond to the newspaper coverage and it is one of the few ways we can get to them and the public at large. Come on Patriots, help me make some more history here!

So, to help, you can either:

1. Send money; or
2. Send money.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:10 pm 

While Swensson is stirring up those who can't send money to engage in acts of sedition, what are the odds he'll rat them out if any of them actually does follow his advice?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next