Mississippi Ballot Challenge (ACT I & I.5) :)

Plutodog

Postby Plutodog » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:43 pm

OK, I paypal'd up. This should be great! And that's on top of the fantastic work of our bootz on ground! :hug: Glad that (according to our fashion report) all the bootz and defendants' attorneys were impeccable and sexy and smelled good and stuff. \ :D / Wish rikker had been behind Taitz for another soul-sucking vision! :twisted: :dazed:
We are not sinners. We are not abominations. We were not born broken, and we do not need salvation. We have embraced our right to think beyond the boundaries of religion. We are living and loving our lives free from faith. -- Sarah Morehead

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Yeah, I'm looking forward to RC Radio too. So is Foggy going to run the show tonight?

Yes. Between now and then, I hope to catch up with the threads!
"The only thing more dangerous than an idea is a belief. And by dangerous I don't mean thought-provoking. I mean: might get people killed." - Sarah Vowell

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:16 pm

What's the anticipated cost for the expedited transcript?
And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

Sugar Magnolia

Postby Sugar Magnolia » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:16 pm

The Taitz hearing report got about a minute and a half on WLBT. A short statement from Orly on camera, but one question was answered. There was a younger (that's a relative term in this instance) woman there who seemed a bit out of place but they showed her walking into the building talking on a phone so she must be an attorney.WLBT is pretty good about updating their website so the segment may be available soon.

SuzieC

Postby SuzieC » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Clicked the Contribute to Fogbow button.

GreatGrey

Postby GreatGrey » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Mikedunford

Postby Mikedunford » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Expedited transcripts can run 6-10 dollars per page or more. Given the apparent length of this hearing and how quickly Orly talks, it wouldn't shock me if the transcript runs 50+ pages.

DrConspiracy

Postby DrConspiracy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:03 pm

There's a lot of that going on....The defense asked for sanctions against Taitz back way back in March when the case was in state court. Then Orly filed a complaint against Tepper with the California Bar Association (declined) and filed a demand for sanctions in federal court because the defense asked for the court to take judicial notice (they didn't) of a forged document (it isn't). Finally, Tepper threatened Taitz today with a motion for sanctions if she adds more plaintiffs without a darned good reason.

Yeah - the motion for sanctions goes to the court and the judge decides that, while the bar complaint goes to the bar association for them to decide on.

I apologize I was inelegant in my question. I was referring to the reason. I thought the reason for sanctions was because judicial notice of the COLB or something because Tepper & Begley had dared enter it into the record. But I think that was dealing with the bar complaint.

Mikedunford

Postby Mikedunford » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:03 pm

And the Judge seemed quite well prepared.

Hell, he even watched her DVD.

Are you shitting me??? Seriously???

listeme

Postby listeme » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Expedited transcripts can run 6-10 dollars per page or more. Given the apparent length of this hearing and how quickly Orly talks, it wouldn't shock me if the transcript runs 50+ pages.

Wasn't it a couple hours? It would be at least 80 pages.
Say what you mean.

Plutodog

Postby Plutodog » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 pm

I guess that fits within 50+. But :shock: we're approaching $1K. Keep that paypal kachinging! Maybe we can get the FM's to chip in? :lol:
We are not sinners. We are not abominations. We were not born broken, and we do not need salvation. We have embraced our right to think beyond the boundaries of religion. We are living and loving our lives free from faith. -- Sarah Morehead

GreatGrey

Postby GreatGrey » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Wasn't it a couple hours? It would be at least 80 pages.

From my notes there was just under 2 hours of actual court time.

neonzx

Postby neonzx » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm

:evil: [link]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=313534,http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=313534[/link] :evil:

Report on MS. Case moves on, next hearing in about a month. The judge stated on the record that he watched the press conference by Sheriff Arpaio. Did not issue judicial notice of Obama’ BC as Dems wanted

Posted on | September 24, 2012 | No Comments

I am now changing planes and am flying to Indiana. MS case was not dismissed. Summons to Obama, Pelosi, “Obama for America”, Astrue and others were issued by the federal court. Judge Wingate stated that he watched the video that I submitted into evidence of Arpaio’s press conference and witness testimony in GA. Judge did not issue a judicial notice as Dem party sought.

I was able to catch Dem party attorney Scott J. Tepper lying in court and demanded sanctions. He claimed that he never sought a judicial notice of Obama’s birth certificate. After he gave a 10 minute tirade, I read his own pleadings where he asked for judicial notice.

[highlight=#ffff00]At this point I was able yo elevate Arpaio’s affidavit to the same level as Onaka’s statement.[/highlight] :-? Judge stated that he wants my pleadings and service of the remaining parties within 3 weeks, rebuttal from the defendants in a week and he will hold another hearing then,

I have to catch the next plane

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:17 pm

She didn't catch him lying. He said Taitz sought sanctions for seeking judicial notice of the LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE she herself had attached to her papers. Tepper and Begley's client sought judicial notice of STATEMENTS MADE BY THE HAWAII DOH relating to the long form. There is a difference between the two but Taitz can't figure it out. Which is why she's TWLITHOTU.

bob

Postby bob » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:19 pm

[imgwidth=450]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/zerodin/orlycover.png[/imgwidth](Courtesy of Obama Conspiracy commenter, [/break1]obamaconspiracy.org/2012/09/obot-observers/#comment-214196]Andrew Vrba, PmG.)

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Checked in at PayPal, and filled in the blank after the $, and clicked. If we don't get enough, let us know how much more is needed. I missed most of the middle of the day and only catching up now, away from computer and cannot listen to the show tonight, will have to play a repeat after. :(

Fabulous reporting, all you boots. I still am reading! Mr. Tepper was his awesome self of course, even as a phantom voice on the phone. Who knew that being there only by phone would tick off the Evil Moldovan all the more. Nice strategy!

ducktape

Postby ducktape » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Another outstanding job by TFB Boots Brigade! I'm looking forward to the radio tonight.Thanks to all!

June bug

Postby June bug » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Judge stated that he wants my pleadings and service of the remaining parties within 3 weeks, [highlight]rebuttal from the defendants in a week[/highlight] and he will hold another hearing then,

Boots on the ground call this a lie!

tjh

Postby tjh » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:29 pm

I don't call that a lie ... it's just a mis-understanding. (She accidentally missed the "60 day" part).

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:30 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if it tops 100, at least if it lasted 3 hours.

Msottement

Postby Msottement » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:35 pm

And the Judge seemed quite well prepared.

Hell, he even watched her DVD.

Are you shitting me??? Seriously???

Maybe he likes horror/comedies? No accounting for taste...

hitch

Postby hitch » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:39 pm

:evil: [link]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=313534,http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=313534[/link] :evil:

Report on MS. Case moves on, next hearing in about a month. The judge stated on the record that he watched the press conference by Sheriff Arpaio. Did not issue judicial notice of Obama’ BC as Dems wanted

Judge stated that he wants my pleadings and service of the remaining parties within 3 weeks, rebuttal from the defendants in a week and he will hold another hearing then,

Hmmmm. don't those being newly served have 60 days to reply--at least the federal defendants? in her world she gets 3 weeks to serve and fashion her pleadings and the defendants only get a week?

even if true, it wouldn't help Orly; no amount of time is going to cure the defects in her filings. and i'm sure that even a newly minted, competent lawyer could produce a professional rebuttal rather quickly if need be.

Chilidog

Postby Chilidog » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:40 pm

For :geezer: :Is Taitz appearing PHV in either the Mississippi state courts, or this federal district court?

Not officially.

I ask because the dreaded amended complaint that added those eeeeevil federal questions also added these plaintiffs:

BRIAN FEDORKALAURIE ROTHLEAH LAXTOM MacLERAN

...surely the federal judge would be interested in knowing who is representing these plaintiffs.... :-

If they are all pro se, won't they all share in the glory of the smack down?

Plutodog

Postby Plutodog » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:42 pm

She didn't catch him lying. He said Taitz sought sanctions for seeking judicial notice of the LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE she herself had attached to her papers. Tepper and Begley's client sought judicial notice of STATEMENTS MADE BY THE HAWAII DOH relating to the long form. There is a difference between the two but Taitz can't figure it out. Which is why she's TWLITHOTU.

Ten minute tirade? =)) Caught Tepper in a lie? =)) =)) Arpaio elevated to Onaka level? =)) =)) =))

GreatGrey

Postby GreatGrey » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:45 pm

AND... it wasn't 10 minutes by Mr. Tepper. Less than 2.But it seemed much longer to Lena, she really squirmed when Judges Land and Carter were mentioned.

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”