Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:50 am 

via Obama Ballot Challenge:

Quote:
We have information that a formal lawsuit is also going to be filed in Illinois soon to stop Obama’s illegal ballot access.

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/alert-i ... or-primary

I wonder who that could be?

Edit: ETA below:

In addition to the formal lawsuit mentioned above, there is another page at OBC that contains this:

excerpt:

more at the link:
http://obamaballotchallenge.com/ballot- ... of-lincoln

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:14 am 

According to theISBOE there been 6 requests to view or copy President Obama's petitions - 5 of them are from Meroni.

Edit: To fix link.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:31 am 

I don't know why the name is redacted in the first page of the document mimi linked to, but it is signed by "Michael Jackson." I believe we've spoken of Michael previously.

I'll try to get the document to Jack soon.

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:46 am 

realist wrote:
I don't know why the name is redacted in the first page of the document mimi linked to, but it is signed by "Michael Jackson." I believe we've spoken of Michael previously.

I'll try to get the document to Jack soon.

sorta off-topic:

But I think there are going to be lots of these. Just like they were filing them in New Hampshire.

I think I made a mistake creating a topic "Texas Eligibility Lawsuit", cuz I don't know that there is one.

And, according to devvy kidd, at least five ballot challenges in Texas, including one for Mittens.

Quote:
One other note on eligibility. My last column ask the question: Will there be a ballot challenge regarding Willard Mitt Romney? There has been one filed by a lady here in Texas. She is a long time Democrat voter who has also filed to keep Obama/Soetoro off the ballot.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd521.htm

Pambly has 4 (sanitized) texas ballot challenges in her scribd.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/76372735/Four ... Off-Ballot

:-?

edit. added links.

Edit: ETA: off-topic link to a favorite devvy kidd post at Dr. Conspiracy's site.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2009/03/ ... aring-you/

Hey devvy, isn't Hillary Clinton still the SOS? ;;)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 am 

From obamaballotchallenge.com...

Illinois - Primary Ballot Challenge - Jackson

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:59 am 
Are we calling sternly worded letters "election challenges"? In Illinois, there is a process for challenging candidates. I believe Mr. Jackson missed the window of opportunity.

Meroni requested to view or copy Pres Obama's petitions ( 5 times? wha?), but she didn't file an objection and the deadline for objections has passed. So their only avenue for "challenging" Obama seems to be by filing suit in court. Until they do that, are there really any challenges? I think we give them more import than they're due, even by putting the Cavuto at the end of the heading. It doesn't matter to me other than it makes me confused. Or maybe I'm just grouchy today.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:09 am 

The deadline for challenges in IL Primary is 13th January. I suspect Michael Jackson's challenge , which was notarized on the 9th, simply hasn't reached ISBOE yet. Meroni last request to view or copy the petitions on the 9th so she may still be preparing a challenge.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:20 am 
OK. I see it now.
http://www.elections.il.gov/CalendarEventsPage.aspx?Date=1/13/2012

Quote:
Last day to file objection
Event Date(s): 1/13/2012
Location(s): GENERAL PRIMARY ELECTION
Description: Last day for filing objections to the nomination papers of Presidential Preference, delegate and alternate delegate candidates in the office of the State Board of Elections who filed JANUARY 3 – 6, 2012.
(10 ILCS 5/7-12.1)

But, one can object by Just sending a letter? You'd think they'd have to at least march their self to the board office to file the dang thing. It doesn't seem right they think they can do this without even leaving the comfort of their Barcaloungers. :evil:

Note: I think Michael Jackson is down near Kankakee way.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:23 am 

According to Obama Ballot Challenge site, the window is January 9th through 13th:

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/alert-i ... or-primary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:25 am 

kimba wrote:
But, one can object by Just sending a letter? You'd think they'd have to at least march their self to the board office to file the dang thing. It doesn't seem right they think they can do this without even leaving the comfort of their Barcaloungers. :evil:

Idunno? That's what I was asking.

But, according to OBC, there is at least one lawsuit on the way. I am assuming Meroni.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:30 am 

kimba wrote:

Many administrative actions (such as FOIA requests) are initiated basically by sending a letter. I'm suspicious that this particular whiny letter doesn't meet even these minimal standards, but it's really up to the ISBOE if they want to be charitable and interpret it as a primary challenge and either set a hearing or just dismiss it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:31 am 
It doesn't appear Meroni has objected yet. If they say there's a lawsuit pending, maybe it's because they're aware their challenges objections will be overruled by the State Board of Elections and they're just objecting so they can flow through the process and get to the judicial review part. I hate these people.

Edit: If I were Michael Jackson, I'd have at least waited until my "objection" reached the ISBOE and was on file. I still think a letter to the Board President is not an objection, though they'll probably treat it that way.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:36 am 

kimba wrote:

This is from the 2012 Il Presidential candidate guide,
Quote:
OBJECTIONS TO NOMINATING PAPERS
FILING OBJECTION PETITION: Nomination Papers shall be deemed to be valid unless objections are filed in writing, an original and one (1) copy, within 5 business days after the last day for filing Nomination Papers. The objection shall be filed with the Springfield or Chicago office of the State Board of Elections. (10 ILCS 5/7-13 and 10-8)

PROCESSING OBJECTION: Not later than 12 noon on the second business day, after receipt of Objector's Petition, the State Board of Elections shall transmit by registered mail or receipted personal delivery the nomination papers and original objector's petition to the chairman of the proper Electoral Board designated in Section 10-9, or his authorized agent, and shall transmit a copy by registered mail or receipted personal delivery of the objector's petitions, to the candidate whose nomination papers are objected to, addressed to the place of residence designated in said Certificate of Nomination or nomination papers. For multi-county districts, the State Board of Elections is the electoral board. For single county districts, the county officers electoral board is the electoral board. EXCEPTION: In Districts which are wholly contained within the jurisdiction of a board of election commissioners in Cook County, the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners serves as the electoral board.

RESPONSIBILITY OF CHAIRMAN OF ELECTORAL BOARD: Within 24 hours after receipt of the objector's petition, the chairman of the Electoral Board (other than the State Board of Elections) shall send a call by registered or certified mail to each of the members of the Electoral Board, the objector, and the candidate, and shall also cause the Sheriff of the county or counties in which such officers and persons reside to serve a copy of such call upon each of the officers and persons. In those cases where the State Board of Elections is the designated electoral board, the Chairman of the SBE shall send the call to the objector and candidate whose certificate of nomination or nomination papers are objected to stating the day, hour, and place at which the SBE shall meet to hear the objection.

ELECTORAL BOARD MEETING: The meeting of the Electoral Board shall not be less than 3 nor more than 5 days after receipt of objector's petition by the chairman of Electoral Board.

JUDICIAL REVIEW FILED: Within 5 days after service of the decision of the Electoral Board, the candidate or objector aggrieved by the decision of the board may file a petition for Judicial Review with the Clerk of the Circuit Court. Court hearings are to be held within 30 days after filing of petition and the decision delivered promptly thereafter.

Page 17: http://www.elections.il.gov/Downloads/ElectionInformation/PDF/2012Pres_DelegateGuide.pdf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 am 
Quote:
Objector's Petition

Alright, I'll get over it. A letter is an objector's petition. I've got the Latest Objections page bookmarked. I guess we won't know for sure until after the Friday deadline. *growl*
http://www.elections.il.gov/ElectionInformation/LatestObjections.aspx?id=32

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:17 pm 

ORYR picks up "the story"; comments:
Quote:
Quote:
Michael Jackson should contact Sharon Merconi. (AKA Chalice) Sharon is the top dog in Illinois who has been fighting election corruption for the past several years. Michael Jackson also needs to hire a lawyer. Please no Orly on this.

Quote:
My guess would be that Michael is Chalice's husband.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:59 am 

Welsh Dragon wrote:
According to theISBOE there been 6 requests to view or copy President Obama's petitions - 5 of them are from Meroni.

Why on earth would she need *5* copies?

I stand between the candle and the star
...between the darkness and the light

-- Paraphrased from "Babylon 5" created by J. Michael Straczynski

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand'
-- from "Witch Hunt" by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album.

Facebook
Shadows in Wonderland
- we stand in the sun and look back in our tracks
an image of self in grays and in blacks
laughter and joy hold us in there sweet thrall
but even in Wonderland shadows must fall

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 am 

:yikes:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:55 pm 

Comment from ORYR.

The boy genius speaks...

Quote:
RacerJim said...[Reply]

@Anonymous January 11, 2012, 710 PM

Illinois "apparent conformity" standard essentially means that the burden of proof (that a Candidate's nominating papers are insufficien) rests with the Petitioner.

The reason Sharon Meroni (Petitioner) learned the hard way was because, as the Illinois Board Of Elections correctly decided, Meroni failed to present any prima-facie evidence to support her allegations.

In this case, however, Michael Jackson's prima-facie evidence that Barack Hussein Obama's nominating papers are not in apparant conformity are Barack Hussein Obama's own printed and verbal statements that he inherited his father's British/Kenyan citizenship at birth.

You tell 'em, RJ. Ya got a real winner there. =))

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:42 pm 

realist wrote:
The boy genius speaks...

Quote:
RacerJim said...[Reply]

In this case, however, Michael Jackson's prima-facie evidence that Barack Hussein Obama's nominating papers are not in apparant conformity are Barack Hussein Obama's own printed and verbal statements that he inherited his father's British/Kenyan citizenship at birth.

Even if the Constitutional theory itself were valid -- it's amazing how "hearsay" becomes "prima-facie evidence." Almost as if Obama's utterances were not only believable, but accorded the inherent weight of State records!

Now if they could just believe him about everything else...... 8>

unsound mind, a dimension of unreality, a dimension
of really, really bad law. You've just crossed over
into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:22 am 

realist wrote:
Comment from ORYR.

The boy genius speaks...

Quote:
RacerJim said...[Reply]

You tell 'em, RJ. Ya got a real winner there. =))

Isn't it cute when people with the mental age of infants randomly borrow phrases out of legal things they've read and failed to understand?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:51 pm 

Well we can take the question mark off this title now:

Jackson v Obama

Freeman v Obama

No sign of anything from our favourite dipstick yet but it may yet turn up (Freeman objection is shown as filed on 1/10 but certainly wasn't on the webpage last night)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:23 pm 
Wow, so we've got Morton and Decatur in the IL objection house! Some birfin's goin on down there in God's country. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:51 pm 
Jackson also filed an objection to Romney.
http://www.elections.il.gov/ElectionInformation/ObjectionDetail.aspx?ObjectionID=1231&ElectionID=32

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:52 pm 

No Meroni yet but:-

Jackson v Romney

Yes, it is the same Jackson.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:09 pm 

A Legal Lohengrin wrote:
Isn't it cute when people with the mental age of infants randomly borrow phrases out of legal things they've read and failed to understand?

birfers act as if any child can understand legalese and accordingly seem to apply only that amount of intellect to the problem.

of course, to invoke upton sinclair, the real problem (for birfers) is that if they really understood the law, they'd have to admit that they're wrong.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next