John Thomas8 is gauging interest and signing people up for fantasy
football league and pick'ems for the coming football season.
New members, so if you'd like to join the fun, go to:
User Control Panel - -» Usergroups tab, and join Sports Fans.
Otherwise, you can't see the sports forums.
As always, you can dismiss this announcement after reading.

gsgs

gsgs

gsgs

Postby gsgs » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:21 am

mathematician,programmer from Germany, interested to figure out thetruth in internet discussions and to examine the process how/whether this isbeen being doneI also think that internet forums are intrinsically superior to blogs which in turn are superior to audios,videos TV-debates,newspapers in doing so------------------------------------if no "ad hominem" is allowed here then at least there is much "ridiculing". That seems to be common. I hope I wont do that too much.----------------------why the Supreme Court doesn't say what it wants ?-----------------------I may be doing polls here and asking for probability estimates ...----------------------I think the BC is probably genuine and find it surprising that theforgery theories have not been proven or disproven by nowin a way that there is consensus now. But also surprisingthat the whitehouse didn't jump in and clarify things.----------------------followed some discussion forums and mailing lists in internetmath,programming,flu,investment---------------------------------------------------math:topological division ringsprogramming:x86 assember,C , solving puzzles[/break1]free.fr]http://magictour.free.fr , [/break1]com/eternity]http://mathpuzzle.com/eternity ,solving polyform -puzzles, strong perfect graph theorem, sudoku-math, eternity is where I first met Monckton now saw him talking about BCand that was why I was researching birther-stuff recently again, after thinking last year the "graphic-experts" were already debunkedfound Woodman's book and webpage and radio talks --> here---------------------------------flu: after 2005 my main interest was birdflu (H5N1) , read papersanalyzed genetic sequences and databases, tried (not verysuccessfully) to ask experts for their probability estimates of a H5N1-pandemic[/break1]setbb.com/fluwiki2/]http://www.setbb.com/fluwiki2/[/break1]flutrackers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2490]http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/forumd ... php?f=2490someone wants to cowrite a paper with me about synonymous/nonsynomousmutations in mallard-flu ?--------------------------------------I've had many contacts with Americans, posting a lot in English forums since 1987.And little social contacts in Germany, I'm following US-news more than German news,so I consider myself somehow (partly) an American. But without being boundto US-laws, of course.-----------------------------------------

mimi

gsgs

Postby mimi » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:42 am

.[..]so I consider myself somehow (partly) an American. But without being boundto US-laws, of course.-----------------------------------------

O RLY?

I think the BC is probably genuine and find it surprising that theforgery theories have not been proven or disproven by nowin a way that there is consensus now.

Hawaii confirmed it. You need an eyewitness to the birth?

But also surprisingthat the whitehouse didn't jump in and clarify things.

Birthers screamed "Where's the Birth Certificate". So, Obama asked for special dispensation and Hawaii released the "Long Form".Birthers now scream "Where's the Real Birth Certificate". =)) I don't think it would take long for you to make a flow chart as to what the birthers reaction would be upon release of any and all information. Why has everyone started to use initials for their screen names?

TexasFilly

gsgs

Postby TexasFilly » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:35 am

I am going out on a limb and speaking for both myself and Sternie: :yawn:

I love the poorly educated!!!

I never repeat myself. I never repeat myself. Trump 2/25/16

verbalobe

gsgs

Postby verbalobe » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:49 am

Welcome.

I think the BC is probably genuine and find it surprising that the

forgery theories have not been proven or disproven by now

[highlight=#ffff40]in a way that there is consensus now...[/highlight]

There isn't a [/break1]merriam-webster.com/dictionary/consensus]consensus?

You do realize that if, somehow, the Obama-haters were forced to admit that the birth certificate(s) weren't forged, they would move the goalposts?

Some already did, long ago: they said that even if the facts of his birth were true, he would be ineligible due to his father's citizenship. Curiously, in order to support THIS theory, they need the official nativity story to be true.

Some have moved the goalposts the other way: the birth certificate(s) is/are as "genuine" as any other official document of Hawaii, but Hawaii is "in on the conspiracy."

What do you think is the probability that some people will always exist, no matter how iron-clad the "consensus" is, to claim that something is wrong about Obama's existence? My answer: 100%

If my answer of 100% is true, how valid is it to measure the chances of the BC's validity by whether pissant grifters like "Lord" Monckton, Farah, & Corsi, racists like Meroni, Irion, & Apuzzo, utter fruitcakes like Rivstedt & Vandemoer, or combinations of all three like Taitz, still harbor doubts?

How about this: I find it instructive (but not surprising) that the forgery theory has not been proven. In fact, not one piece of discussion for the theory of forgery even approaches the level of proof. In fact, if everything the birthers said about the PDF of the LFBC was suddenly found to be 100% true and accurate, it still wouldn't have the slightest bearing on the validity of the LFBC, let alone prove it is forgery. So if your concern for this matter is sincere, I suggest you apply the same standard to the birthers that you seem to be applying to the White House.

[hr]

If you solved some puzzle about a famous topographical theorem, and were published, and received acclaim from the whole mathematical profession, and I came along -- not a mathematician, not a scientist, I just don't trust people named "gsgs" and have a documented history of dislike of Germans, particularly Germans with notable achievements -- and started publishing articles claiming your proof is wrong, based on an analysis of the layers and fonts in a pdf of your paper, and asked for money to help fight your career... would anyone be justified in suddenly being concerned that your work had "not been proven or disproven" or did not enjoy "consensus"?

I think not.

ducktape

gsgs

Postby ducktape » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:56 am

What Verbie said. And Fily.

Myron

gsgs

Postby Myron » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:10 am

I have to admit: I read nothing you just wrote.

Foggy
Supreme Dick Tater

gsgs

Postby Foggy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:33 am

gsgs has been resettled to FEMA Camp 7½. Those who wish to continue to engage with him, please join the FEMA Staff & Visitors usergroup in your User Control Panel.

Welsh Dragon

gsgs

Postby Welsh Dragon » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:47 am

I wonder if this is our new mathematical friend?http://twitter.com/#!/gsgsxtra1If it is then he seems to be a follower of David Icke so there;s no hope for him.

interestedbystander

gsgs

Postby interestedbystander » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:07 am

I wonder if this is our new mathematical friend?

http://twitter.com/#!/gsgsxtra1

If it is then he seems to be a follower of David Icke so there;s no hope for him.

Hmmm, so Welsh, are you saying you don't think the world is run by 6 foot reptilian shape-shifters? How very pedestrian of you.

Welsh Dragon

gsgs

Postby Welsh Dragon » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:14 am

Hmmm, so Welsh, are you saying you don't think the world is run by 6 foot reptilian shape-shifters? How very pedestrian of you.

Nah - that's just a cover story put out by the invisible silicon based aliens who are our true masters. ;)

Suranis

gsgs

Postby Suranis » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:46 pm

[BBvideo 425,350:3ax82v7m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vetg7vWitTU[/BBvideo]

Some are born cretins, some achieve cretiniss, and some have cretiniss forced upon them.

kate520

gsgs

Postby kate520 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:59 pm

:hug:

Patriotism is the last refuge of a Scoundrel.
Samuel Johnson
April 7, 1775

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

gsgs

Postby Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:47 pm

[attachment=0]224842_541694359333_1099082533_n.jpg[/attachment]

No Pilikia

gsgs

Postby No Pilikia » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:39 pm

[BBvideo 425,350:10c9y12o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vetg7vWitTU[/BBvideo]

:lol: Mahalo for that Suranis! I forwarded that to my daughter who's an actuary with a master's in math, & to her teacher husband who has a master's in education. I'll admit, that I found it getting hard to help her with her homework right about when she was in 9th grade. No vote from me in gsgs's silly survey, since there was no option for 0%. Perhaps our new friend is one of the pollsters who convinced Orly she'd soon be a US senator? :-k

"The opportunity that Hawaii offered -- to experience a variety of cultures in a climate of mutual respect -- became an integral part of my world view and a basis for the values I hold most dear." Barack Obama, 1999

gsgs

gsgs

Postby gsgs » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

OK, I finally found thissearching is disabled now, i.e. "your posts" button, so it's hardto find my posts and reply.what are the rules, what's with fema ? I can't find it in the FAQ----------------------------> FEMA Camp 7½> Your work area is behind that filing cabinet. thanks for pointing me to it. I chose the area by thesubject of the suggested subforums.> This is not a punishment; we just don't like you. ahh, that's OK. So I stay away from "your" area.You could have told me before I joined.> Some, however, enjoy toying with puppets. let's see ... There should be a method how tostructure subforums and refind your threads inside fema ?!any link appreciated

Somerset
Occupation: I take apart things that don't work and figure out why.

gsgs

Postby Somerset » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:32 am

Just click on "View active topics" and you'll see the threads where you can post. Most of us don't navigate the forum through the menus. We just look at what topics are active and jump into a conversation that interests us.

gsgs

gsgs

Postby gsgs » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:51 am

> What do you think is the probability that some people will always exist, > no matter how iron-clad the "consensus" is, to claim that something is > wrong about Obama's existence? My answer: 100%yes, pretty high. But that's only because there are so many people.300M in USA.If you replace "some" with "more than 1%" and "something is wrong"with "will turn out that he was not born in Hawaii" then the answer is not so clear.I think maybe 50% then. (if you ask in 20 years after he published his memoirs)> if everything the birthers said about the PDF of the LFBC was suddenly found > to be 100% true and accurate, it still wouldn't have the slightest bearing > on the validity of the LFBC, let alone prove it is forgery.but it would make it appear more likely and in that case I think pressurewould mount to do a real,official examination in Hawaii.>...claiming your proof is wrong...[only] based on ... layers and fonts ...> would anyone be justified in [doubt] ... I think notsome would. But that would not be the group that I'd be concerned aboutor interested in. I'm not seeking for overall,total votes like politicians are.---------------------------------------------------------------------not [/break1]com/#!/gsgsxtra1]http://twitter.com/#!/gsgsxtra1 but [/break1]com/#!/gsgs2]http://twitter.com/#!/gsgs2hmm, I should update the picture------------------------------------------------------------------

gsgs

gsgs

Postby gsgs » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 am

"view active topics" gives the same error message for me as "view your posts" or searching for keywords:Sorry but you are not permitted to use the search system.----edit----------hmm, the "search" bar has disappeared entirely, or at least I can't find it now

Somerset
Occupation: I take apart things that don't work and figure out why.

gsgs

Postby Somerset » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:13 am

The "Sorry but you are not permitted to use the search system" warning usually happens with you're not logged in. We'll have to let Foggy have a look at it. You might want to PM him and ask.

neonzx

gsgs

Postby neonzx » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:25 am

The "Sorry but you are not permitted to use the search system" warning usually happens with you're not logged in. We'll have to let Foggy have a look at it. You might want to PM him and ask.

Or, it could be because he is a FEMA Camper. :- Membership has it's privileges™.

Estiveo

gsgs

Postby Estiveo » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:24 am

Roses are red,Hypoxia's blue,You're in our FEMA camp,Sucks to be you.Every solution to your problem leads here; It's not us, it's you. If we were to take a poll or sumfin', you'd be in that 0-10% range, but the results would be misleading.

"There is no Hell, there is only France." --F. Zappa

Image x2 Image Image

rosy

gsgs

Postby rosy » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:59 am

but it would make it appear more likely and in that case I think pressurewould mount to do a real,official examination in Hawaii.

This is one of the reasons you have been relocated to the FEMA Camp. Why do you consider there needs to be a "real, official examination" in Hawai'i? President Obama has released his birth certificate, which no other president has ever done. Hawai'i has confirmed that the information on the birth certificate matches the information they hold in their records. What needs to be investigated? The only people who think there is a need for any more "investigation", or who think there is any doubt, are birthers, who would never be convinced no matter what. Because they are racist morons.If you are not a birther, or a racist moron, why are you calling for more investigation and constructing dishonest polls?[edit]for grammar[/edit]

gsgs

gsgs

Postby gsgs » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:40 am

rosy, you ask "why" and I ask "why not" ?A great proportion of your nation could be satisfied andmade less distrustful in your president and thus government. > The only people who think there is a need for any more "investigation", > or who think there is any doubt, are birthers, who would never be > convinced no matter what.no, see the polls, see how the doubters went down considerably afterthe release in April 2011.And some of the leading birthers have already stated that such an investigationwould finally satisfy them and put the thing to rest.If performed and documented properly.------------edit-------------> If you are not a birther, they banned me. They won't need a foreigner to tell them anout the US-constitution.They don't like me either because I think the certificate is likely authentic.So, what am I ? I don't know. I think this is all mostly about politics,Dems vs. Reps , but then again, I don't know where I stand who I wouldvote for.> or a racist "racist" is a typical US-expression. In Germany it has a sad historical applicationand is usually avoided, it's no big subject in public discussion.Actually I even rarely think about it or discuss it. None of my environment haspeople of other race than mine and my contacts are internet people whomyou don't even know the race.> moron, University degree in math, grandmaster in correspondence chess, solved Eternity puzzle etc.> why are you calling for more investigationbecause it makes sense ?> and constructing dishonest polls?what's dishonest with it, how can a poll even be dishonest.Let's ask an independent expert

realist

gsgs

Postby realist » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:59 am

And some of the leading birthers have already stated that such an investigationwould finally satisfy them and put the thing to rest.If performed and documented properly.

Yeah, which is about the 10th thing that "would finally satisfy them". They've already set up the defense for the miniscule chance that such an investigation would ever happen... the original was made from the forged pdf posted online... the original was made using 1961 ink/paper then Mission Impossible like slipped into the book in the vault in HI. ](*,) Nothing... absolutely nothing, will ever satisfy them, which has been predicted over and over and which they have demonstrated repeatedly.

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”