Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social, Media & Prediction #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Luke »

Mike Lindell yells at Zach and runs it on Frankspeech. BTW, tomorrow is THREE MONTHS since we signed up by text for the social media features which still haven't happened.
Mike Lindell yells at reporter for 'destroying the country' during CPAC confrontation
David Edwards July 11, 2021

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell accused Salon correspondent Zachary Petrizzo of "destroying the country" during a confrontation at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Sunday. Video of the incident was broadcast on Lindell's FrankSpeech.com website.

After accusing Petrizzo of appearing to have a "sarcastic look" on his face, Lindell repeated his claims the Supreme Court would overturn the 2020 presidential election after his so-called cyber symposium concludes on Aug. 12.

"I'm going to tell you something and I'm going to tell everybody, in our country's history, every single election official, if there's fraud involved, there's not a statute of limitations," Lindell insisted. "They take the guy that won and they put him back in office and it's just never happened at the presidential level."

"The Supreme Court will vote 9-0 to pull this down," he added. "And you can sit here and go, 'Come on, Mike.' You know what? I'm just telling you what's going to happen." Lindell continued shouting at the reporter as the show's host was scheduled to interview Ben Carson.
https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-zachary-petrizzo/

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social, Media & Prediction #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by northland10 »

"I'm going to tell you something and I'm going to tell everybody, in our country's history, every single election official, if there's fraud involved, there's not a statute of limitations," Lindell insisted. "They take the guy that won and they put him back in office and it's just never happened at the presidential level."
He is about as much a moron as Laity. In contested elections for Congress, they don't seat them until they determine a resolution. They might expel them later but that is expulsion so the loser does not take the seat. This is all laid out in the Constitution about how Congress has the final say in contested elections and judges qualifications.

The President falls under other rules. Contested elections are determined by Congress which they did on January 6. Any fraud after that requires impeachment and removal. There is no other way.
101010 :towel:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Say what? How many times in our country's history has the loser been put back in office because of claims of fraud like lindell claims?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:11 am Lindell has really made August 13 a line in the sand... Michael Burkes is a crazy grifter and he's saying it's set in stone. But read the replies, even Trumpers are really starting not to buy it. Lots of praying and hoping, but most of them realize it's just a LARP at this point. It will be fascinating to see what they do August 14 when the goalposts move again. His smartest move would be to check in to rehab the night of August 13th.

I guess it's just a total coincidence that National Kool-aid day falls on August 13th this year?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:34 pm Mike Lindell yells at Zach and runs it on Frankspeech. BTW, tomorrow is THREE MONTHS since we signed up by text for the social media features which still haven't happened.
Mike Lindell yells at reporter for 'destroying the country' during CPAC confrontation
David Edwards July 11, 2021

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell accused Salon correspondent Zachary Petrizzo of "destroying the country" during a confrontation at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Sunday. Video of the incident was broadcast on Lindell's FrankSpeech.com website.

After accusing Petrizzo of appearing to have a "sarcastic look" on his face, Lindell repeated his claims the Supreme Court would overturn the 2020 presidential election after his so-called cyber symposium concludes on Aug. 12.

"The Supreme Court will vote 9-0 to pull this down," he added. "And you can sit here and go, 'Come on, Mike.' You know what? I'm just telling you what's going to happen." Lindell continued shouting at the reporter as the show's host was scheduled to interview Ben Carson.
https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-zachary-petrizzo/

:snippity:
Yeah! Apart that SCOTUS only takes about two years to reach a verdict if it even accepts "stuff" :brickwallsmall:
SUPREME COURT CALENDAR
OCTOBER TERM 2021
Opening conference: Monday, September 27, 2021

in https://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_argum ... lendar.pdf
at https://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_argum ... lists.aspx
northland10

Post by northland10 »

With this looking more and more like a Montgomery scam, I have been thinking about how this might play out for Lindell's cyber symposium. Will Lindell be shown that he is being played by a scammer before the event? Will he cancel with some excuse about needing more info or that the left had "gotten to" his sources?

If he got all the way to the event, what will he do when Montgomery is a no-show. Will he use the "unable to travel because of near-death" excuse or will he realize that now he has an event without the main source?

Watching him make a fool of himself for 3 days would be fun though some on the right might sniff this out early and try to get to Lindell. There is the possibility that there are those on the right who know good and well where this may trace back to and are willing to let Lindell be left holding the bag in order to make him go away.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Have told reporters about the Montgomery/Fanning connection, we should all amp that up on Twitter and elsewhere as we get closer to the event so they have the background ready.

Tonight on Mike Dunford's Twitch (they're available afterward if you want to see it, was fun to see Chancery there), he didn't answer one question: :P

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:27 am Have told reporters about the Montgomery/Fanning connection, we should all amp that up on Twitter and elsewhere as we get closer to the event so they have the background ready.

Tonight on Mike Dunford's Twitch (they're available afterward if you want to see it, was fun to see Chancery there), he didn't answer one question: :P

Mike Dunford wins the internet for yesterday.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Jim

Post by Jim »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:15 am Watching him make a fool of himself for 3 days would be fun though some on the right might sniff this out early and try to get to Lindell. There is the possibility that there are those on the right who know good and well where this may trace back to and are willing to let Lindell be left holding the bag in order to make him go away.
As gullible and dumb Lindell is, someone here could probably contact him and claim to have all the evidence ready to be shown...

then put on a display of how this was one of the most secure elections in history.

We may need an extraction team on-call. :D
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Lindell would just tweet that as proof of the fraud --- "See how good the fraud was -- we can't find any evidence of it."
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Reminder that Mike gave up crack and this is totally sober batshit crazy.

(allegedly)
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lindell was on Bannon's podcast apparently... Telegram:
Res, [14.07.21 11:45]
[Forwarded from Floyd]
Mike Lindell is co-hosting the War Room with Bonnon [sic] this morning. He said the invitations to his Cyber Symposium in Souix [sic] Falls SD on August 10-12 will be going out shortly. He's sending invites to U.S. Senators, U.S. Representatives, and the Governors, Lt. Governors, Secretary of State and Attorney General from each state. Lindell has purchased rooms for all invitees for all three days. :lol: He and Bannon are going to publish the list of invitees and track who accepts and who doesn't. We need to contact each of these invitees in Oklahoma right now to demand that they attend the Symposium! John Killian, Jackson Lahmeyer's campaign manager, has been working to get an invitation for Jackson. I'll let you know how this is going.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Are there enough hotel rooms in Sioux Falls, S.D. for, let's see (doing math) .....535 members of Congress and 200 Govs., Lt. Govs, Secy. States, and AGs?
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Sioux Falls is a city of about 180,000 so yes. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

SuzieC wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:58 pm Are there enough hotel rooms in Sioux Falls, S.D. for, let's see (doing math) .....535 members of Congress and 200 Govs., Lt. Govs, Secy. States, and AGs?
The forecast is leaning towards "no" ... but they can double-up or pitch tents. If you've never been to Sioux Falls, you don't want to add it to your bucket list. (Zeke will back me up, I think)
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:36 pm Lindell was on Bannon's podcast apparently... Telegram:
[Forwarded from Floyd]
Mike Lindell is co-hosting the War Room with Bonnon [sic] this morning. He said the invitations to his Cyber Symposium in Souix [sic] Falls SD on August 10-12 will be going out shortly. He's sending invites to U.S. Senators, U.S. Representatives, and the Governors, Lt. Governors, Secretary of State and Attorney General from each state. Lindell has purchased rooms for all invitees for all three days. :lol: He and Bannon are going to publish the list of invitees and track who accepts and who doesn't. We need to contact each of these invitees in Oklahoma right now to demand that they attend the Symposium! John Killian, Jackson Lahmeyer's campaign manager, has been working to get an invitation for Jackson. I'll let you know how this is going.
"demand" an unwilling guest :?: :doh:
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

I just googled numbers of hospital beds and there seems to be enough. How would that compare to hotel rooms? More, less or about the same? Sorry, it's just the way my mind behaves.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:12 pm
orlylicious wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:36 pm Lindell was on Bannon's podcast apparently... Telegram:
[Forwarded from Floyd]
"demand" an unwilling guest :?: :doh:
I half listened to this. Lindell wasn't on terribly long and it was mostly the usual claptrap. One thing of note, he backpedalled the Aug. 13th date for Trump to be reinstated, but still stuck to his guns that he would be once the Supreme Court "takes the election down." 9-0!
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10

Post by northland10 »

The birthers had a bunch of goalposts with high-powered engines and good wheels (and so-so tires) leftover so Lindell is all set.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

SuzieC wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:58 pm Are there enough hotel rooms in Sioux Falls, S.D. for, let's see (doing math) .....535 members of Congress and 200 Govs., Lt. Govs, Secy. States, and AGs?
I figure they need about 6, maybe 7 rooms.

I'm sure that there is a Motel 6 that could handle that crowd. "We'll leave the light on".
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

#fail
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Did Lindell ask the former double impotus to provide cold hambergers for so many cyberpunks ? Remember, cyber is difficult, script kiddies will get hungry. The cooks at Mar-a-Lago don't have much to do at this time of the year, and the location could use some extra money to fix the kitchen :lol:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”