Who is this person?

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/

Monday, July 20, 2009 2:50 PM

“Goodskipper

Add sender to Contacts

To:

[/break1]com]dr_taitz@yahoo.com

HI, MY NAME IS GEORGE WRENTMORE.

WE’RE (WRENTMORES) A MILITARY FAMILY. ANNAPOLIS, WEST POINT AND A MEDAL OF HONOR NOMINEE…. ALL THE WAY BACK TO ROBT E. LEE

MY DAUGHTERS RECENTLY BOTH U.S. ARMY.

YOU DESERVE APPLAUSE AD APPRECIATION FOR THE MISSION YOU’VE EMBARKED ON.

KEEP YOUR RADAR ON AS YOU’RE DEALING WITH A DANGEROUS LYING, DECEITFUL THUG…. WHO NOW OCCUPIES 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE.

MORE AND ORE OF MY AMERICAN CONTACTS ARE E/MAILING ME

BALLOT ? OR BULLET?

SUBSEQUENT TO THE ORIGINAL TEA PARTY A REVOLUTION TOOK PLACE……….

WHATEVER IT MAY TAKE TO SERVE OBAMA WITH AN UNLAWFUL DETAINER.

THIS ARROGANT EGOMANIAC NEEDS TO GET POSED WITH A 72 HOUR NOTICE TO “QUIT AND VACATE”

I love it when other people try and claim their relative's military honors.

My great uncle was one of the few Americans to fly in the Battle Of Britain in the RAF.

What does that mean to my individual military accomplisments?

Absolutely nothing.

chinacreekpj

Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by chinacreekpj » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:36 pm

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=3264AOL poll about 75% against Obama!Obama Approval Ratings Dip in New Poll LOL, i've perused AOL news forums and polls before. I think the majority of AOL users are frightened old people, I mean who uses AOL anymore? Most of the smart people left long ago.

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:37 pm

What the hell is a "Medal of Honor Nominee?" Either you have the Medal of Honor, or you don't. If you were considered for it and ended up getting a lesser award, then you deserved the lesser award, not the Medal of Honor.The dumbshittery grows.

"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Old Grunt

Post by Old Grunt » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:42 pm

What the hell is a "Medal of Honor Nominee?" Either you have the Medal of Honor, or you don't. If you were considered for it and ended up getting a lesser award, then you deserved the lesser award, not the Medal of Honor.The dumbshittery grows.Seriously. I suspect they had were given consideration for the medal? It would have made some sense if they had just named the medal they got instead of the Medal of Honor. Though I suppose they thought an actual SS or DSC didn't bear the same gravitas as "Medal of Honor" nominee.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm

AOL Polls have no meaning whatsoever. There is a huge amount of informed criticism of them at http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/ Their polls skew elderly in demographics and conservative in politics, to an even greater degree than does Rasmussen. Plus, polls of self-selected respondents are purely entertainment.This phrase is, to me, a clear signal of racism: "THIS ARROGANT EGOMANIAC..." It is often shown with that picture with Obama with his nose pointed up. That is disgusting.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Either you have the Medal of Honor, or you don't.I came pretty close.I thought about joining the Army before I got into my forties, and I almost made up my mind to do it. Had I done that, I'm sure that sooner or later I'd have gotten the Congressional Medal of Honor, because that's just the kind of person I am.I'm sure Old Grunt would agree that I probably should have gotten one if I'd actually enlisted - which, as I said, I almost thought about very seriously a couple of times.

Thanks pal.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:51 pm

I think I'd rather be a 45th degree Jedi Master than have the Medal of Honor.

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Litlebritdifrnt2

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:00 pm

Who is this person?

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/

Monday, July 20, 2009 2:50 PM

“Goodskipper

Add sender to Contacts

To:

HI, MY NAME IS GEORGE WRENTMORE.

WE’RE (WRENTMORES) A MILITARY FAMILY. ANNAPOLIS, WEST POINT AND A MEDAL OF HONOR NOMINEE…. ALL THE WAY BACK TO ROBT E. LEE

MY DAUGHTERS RECENTLY BOTH U.S. ARMY.

YOU DESERVE APPLAUSE AD APPRECIATION FOR THE MISSION YOU’VE EMBARKED ON.

KEEP YOUR RADAR ON AS YOU’RE DEALING WITH A DANGEROUS LYING, DECEITFUL THUG…. WHO NOW OCCUPIES 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE.

MORE AND ORE OF MY AMERICAN CONTACTS ARE E/MAILING ME

BALLOT ? OR BULLET?

SUBSEQUENT TO THE ORIGINAL TEA PARTY A REVOLUTION TOOK PLACE……….

WHATEVER IT MAY TAKE TO SERVE OBAMA WITH AN UNLAWFUL DETAINER.

THIS ARROGANT EGOMANIAC NEEDS TO GET POSED WITH A 72 HOUR NOTICE TO “QUIT AND VACATE”

I love it when other people try and claim their relative's military honors.

My great uncle was one of the few Americans to fly in the Battle Of Britain in the RAF.

What does that mean to my individual military accomplisments?

Absolutely nothing.Thanks.

bogus info

Post by bogus info » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:43 pm

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=3273]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=3273

From today’s Rush Limbaugh show

Flag this message

Rush Limbaugh

Monday, July 20, 2009 4:32 PM

This sender is DomainKeys verified

“Christian Candea”Add sender to Contacts

To:

The text below is from today’s program:

I’m there 15 days a year perform I pay taxes when I’m in New York, and I have not been here this year and I’m not going this year. I’m sure I’ll get audited for this year. I’ll have to prove that I was never there. I have to prove 14 different ways… In fact, now we’ve come up with a couple of new ones. I have to prove it 16 different ways, including the lunch that is ordered here every day that we are in Florida for the staff. We have a bill, we get a statement from the little deli that brings it in here every day. We’re going to submit that and they’ll probably say, “Well, you could get them to say anything. Do you have the same kind of service in New York? We want to see those bills.” So we’re up to 16 different ways, 16 different ways I have to prove to the New York City and state tax authorities where I have been every day.

Not just work week, but every day for the past three years, but it’s been this way for the past 12. Barack Obama has yet to have to prove he’s a citizen! All he’d have to do is show a birth certificate. He has yet to have to prove he’s a citizen. I have to show them 14 different ways where the hell I am every day for three years and now “When you file your taxes,” if this health care plan passes, “if you can’t prove to the IRS that you are in a qualified plan, you’ll be fined thousands of dollars — as much as the average cost of a health plan for your family size — and then automatically enrolled,” after you’ve been fined, “in a randomly selected plan (House bill, p. 167-168).” Imagine that: prove it to the IRS.

Best wishes,

Christianemphasis mine

bogus info

Post by bogus info » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:48 pm

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=3270]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=3270

More are joining

Hi Orly,

I am blogging in hopes that more active military will join the cause against the Usurper. Sarah told me that you needed more bloggers. I just wanted to email you to encourage you to keep perservering Orly! This thing is about to reach a tipping point and Obama will be on a slow boat back to Kenya.

Sparkling (Mary Ann)

I have been blogging here today for Orly and Maj. Cook:

[/break1]topix.com/forum/military/army]http://www.topix.com/forum/military/army

[/break1]topix.com/forum/military]http://www.topix.com/forum/military

sent email to webmaster here on site that is discussing Maj. Cook:

[/break1]gruntsmilitary.com/board/showthread.php?p=26851#post26851]http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/board/sho ... #post26851

sent email here to Military Wives website:

[/break1]militarywives.com/index.php/component/option,com_content/task,view/id,1907/Itemid,542/]http://www.militarywives.com/index.php/ ... temid,542/

here is my post today:

[/break1]wnd.com/index.php]http://www.wnd.com/index.php

———-

‘Get out of war free’ card

———-

Posted: July 20, 2009

The case of the missing birth certificate grows more and more curious.

While numerous attempts to clarify the historical record have been successfully fought by the administration’s lawyers, the issue became much more serious when Maj. Stefan Cook, a U.S. Army reservist with deployment orders to Afghanistan, filed a lawsuit based on his questions about the legality of a deployment order based on the command of a potentially illegitimate commander in chief. But rather than contesting the suit, the Army took the highly peculiar step of revoking the major’s deployment order, suggesting that the Pentagon generals are not entirely confident that they can demonstrate the legitimacy of their purported commander in chief.

The doubts this action raised about Obama’s legitimacy were further increased when Maj. Cook was almost immediately fired from his civilian job at a private defense contractor, reportedly due to pressure from a federal agency under the Department of Defense, the Defense Security Services Agency. Although the obvious purpose of revoking the deployment order was to render the lawsuit moot, the firing only provides Maj. Cook with additional ammunition for broadening the scope of his lawsuit now that he has suffered demonstrable material damages.

Maj. Cook has already been joined in his lawsuit by two other soldiers, a retired Army two-star general and an active reserve Air Force lieutenant colonel. But the potential consequences of the major’s revoked deployment go far beyond the number of American soldiers with doubts about the legitimacy of orders from their nominal commander in chief. The Pentagon’s decision to back down rather than risk exposing Obama’s birth records to the public means that every single American soldier, sailor, pilot and Marine now holds a “get out of war free” card. Not only every deployment order, but every order issued from an officer in the line of command can now be challenged in the knowledge that the top brass are afraid to respond for fear that their commander could be exposed for a fraud.

Given the number of sea and barracks lawyers in the various branches of the U.S. military, it seems unlikely that it will take very long for servicemen who are disinclined to accept an unpalatable or dangerous order to figure out how to best make use of this useful little veto. If even a small number of soldiers elect to do so, the effect on military discipline could rapidly become catastrophic.

It is one thing for Obama to deny the curiosity of the American public by hiding behind the courts. It is very much another for him to deny the right of the men and women of the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines, who are sworn to risk their lives upholding the Constitution of the United States of America, to be certain their orders are legitimate.

Where is the birth certificate?

YOU TUBE VIDEO of Major Cook who questions Obama Eligibility: [/break1]youtube.com/watch]http://www.youtube.com/watch

Contact Attorney Dr. Orly Taitz. Attorney who is representing Major Cook and several U.S. Military Members who have filed lawsuits regarding President Obama demanding proof of his citizenship:

email: [/break1]com]dr_taitz@yahoo.com Dr. Taitz website: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/

Old Grunt

Post by Old Grunt » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:28 am

Either you have the Medal of Honor, or you don't.I came pretty close.I thought about joining the Army before I got into my forties, and I almost made up my mind to do it. Had I done that, I'm sure that sooner or later I'd have gotten the Congressional Medal of Honor, because that's just the kind of person I am.I'm sure Old Grunt would agree that I probably should have gotten one if I'd actually enlisted - which, as I said, I almost thought about very seriously a couple of times.You probably should have gotten one. I probably would have put you in for at least 15 of them. Sooner or later after morning coffee or something of that sort. I mean, if I was your PL, I would have given it serious consideration.In related news, did I ever tell you guys about the time they almost made me brevet Captain of the USS Enterprise (the spaceship, not the Aircraft Carrier). It's a long and complicated story, but, no shit, there I was..............................................

Old Grunt

Post by Old Grunt » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:29 am

Foggy wrote:I think I'd rather be a 45th degree Jedi Master than have the Medal of Honor.
In my compacity as a 45th degree Jedi Master, I can confer the rank of 44th degree Jedi Master upon you.The force is strong in you..................

Old Grunt

Post by Old Grunt » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:33 am

I love it when other people try and claim their relative's military honors.My great uncle was one of the few Americans to fly in the Battle Of Britain in the RAF. What does that mean to my individual military accomplisments? Absolutely nothing.Thanks.N/P. It really annoys me when people pull that crap. Not that I am not proud of my Great Uncle. He joined the RAF because the Army Air Corps told him he was too young.

LM K

Post by LM K » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:52 am

Either you have the Medal of Honor, or you don't.I came pretty close.I thought about joining the Army before I got into my forties, and I almost made up my mind to do it. Had I done that, I'm sure that sooner or later I'd have gotten the Congressional Medal of Honor, because that's just the kind of person I am.I'm sure Old Grunt would agree that I probably should have gotten one if I'd actually enlisted - which, as I said, I almost thought about very seriously a couple of times.

Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 am

You probably should have gotten one. I probably would have put you in for at least 15 of them.Oh, I didn't know I could get more than one.Ummm.... I was engaged once by a very well known astronaut who had a legal problem which I resolved satisfactorily, and whom I did not bill. That should count.

Thanks pal.

Lola_Getz

Post by Lola_Getz » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:53 am

Ummm.... I was engaged once by a very well known astronaut who had a legal problem which I resolved satisfactorily, and whom I did not bill. That should count.At the very least, it should qualify you to pilot the space shuttle.

Muledream

Post by Muledream » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:20 am

Fairly unrelated to the terse of the thread right now, but I just have to say that one of my most enjoyable statements from the birthers are the ones like "Obama's scared and on the run now..."

The consideration that Orly doesn't even make his daily briefings and the man remains in the White House just fascinates me.

He's always running and yet somehow staying in the same place.

This thought then made me wonder.

Ok, we've got Orly.

She's obviously raving mad, but she does receive donations from like-minded loonies.

Berg also has also brought back his 9-11 scam as a birther issue and takes donations.

We also have WND putting up billboards with no published accounting of costs.

Countless complaints have been logged against all, yet they appear to be teflon.

Ok then, indulge my possibly legally-ignorant curiosity please...

How legally feasible would it be to provide a method by which to gamble on the issue?

Allow a method where one can put their money where their mouths are.

If birthers are so sure of themselves and have disposable cash, is there any online method, preferably legal, by which to hold gambling on the question?

Could it be introduced into some already existing online gambling entity?

Perhaps an escrow company exists somewhere that could accommodate the idea?

I find that I both resent the stupidity and deliberate ignorance of the birthers and the fact they're paying for such failures.

If these people are going to give their money to idiots, they might as well give it to me or someone else of higher IQ and application.

Many birthers seem very, very sure of themselves and given the potential for greed with wide odds, perhaps there's a legal way to separate more fools from their money?

Surely there's a way to get a piece of their pie beyond playing a dumb lawyer or selling t-shirts and bumper stickers?

Any thoughts?

Lola_Getz

Post by Lola_Getz » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:10 am

Many birthers seem very, very sure of themselves and given the potential for greed with wide odds, perhaps there's a legal way to separate more fools from their money?I don't know the ins and outs of legal gambling in the States, particularly in the internet era, but gambling is legal everywhere in the UK and there's at least one betting parlour in most towns and loads of online bookies. It's perfectly acceptable to walk into a bookie's establishment on any street and ask if they'll take a bet for damn near anything you like. The bookie gives the odds and if the punter finds them satisfactory, s/he places a bet. For example, I could walk into my local bookie's and ask them to give me odds on the chances of Barack Obama being forced to resign as President of the United States due to being proved ineligible to hold the office. I'd probably get a few smirks (and I'm sure they'd throw in some conditions, like a date by which the event would have to occur), but I'll bet they'd give me odds and happily take my money in the near-certain knowledge that they would be unlikely to ever have to pay out on the bet. Bookies are well aware of the saying about fools and their money being soon parted. It's what keeps them in business.

I hit teh Google to do a little research and discovered that there are online bookies in the States, like [linkbtn]this one,http://www.bookmaker.com/?cmpid=8481_856[/linkbtn] (times have indeed changed since I left the country!). It might be worth getting in touch to see if they operate like their British counterparts.

If it ever stops raining where I live, I might mosey down to the betting office in my little town to see if they'll give me some odds on the President being booted from office before 2012 for being a usurper. Of course, I'll have to explain the whole NBC thing first and be prepared for some incredulous looks from the staff at William Hill.

Edit: to add that I placed a bet last election day that Obama would win between 330-349 electoral votes at odds of 9/2. I lost the bet ('twas but a small wager though). I was sure he was going to win but the margin was far larger than I expected.

realist

Post by realist » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:28 am

Lola, be forewarned. By placing a bet on foreign soil you will automatically lose your U.S. citizenship.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Lola_Getz

Post by Lola_Getz » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:32 am

Lola, be forewarned. By placing a bet on foreign soil you will automatically lose your U.S. citizenship. Lordy, realist, if that's the case, then I was done for a long time ago!

rajah

Post by rajah » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:40 am

Intrade at [/break1]intrade.com/]http://www.intrade.com/ Is the place to go. Right now they are betting on Sotomayor getting confirmed (high chance) and Sarah getting the Repub nomination in 2012 (low chance). The were pretty spot on during the 2008 election. I have heard an analysis of this and it comes down to the fact that when people bet on something like this they may want something to happen, ie McCain to win, but they really know it wont happen so they bet on what they think will really happen.I think if you dug a bit deep on a lot of the birthers they would admit that they have very little chance of getting Obama out.Dick

iangould

Post by iangould » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:58 am

I can't find a site that'll let you bet on Obama not completing his first term o office but Paddy Power lets you bet on him being the 2012 Democratic nominee.http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politics/ ... =88237He's currently almost unbackable at 7:1 on. Hilary's in second place at 6:1.

rajah

Post by rajah » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:03 am

I can't find a site that'll let you bet on Obama not completing his first term o office but Paddy Power lets you bet on him being the 2012 Democratic nominee.http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politics/ ... =88237He's currently almost unbackable at 7:1 on. Hilary's in second place at 6:1.Gday Ian, Paddypower was good in the election, Intrade gave nice little graphs.Regards Dick

rajah

Post by rajah » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:09 am

Ian, Intrade dont give the odds as you quoted them. They say how much you have to bet to win 100. At present Sarah is at 15 to win 100 which is odds of 7 to 1 on. I dont know if the Americans use that term.Dick

Lola_Getz

Post by Lola_Getz » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:10 am

I can't find a site that'll let you bet on Obama not completing his first term o office but Paddy Power lets you bet on him being the 2012 Democratic nominee.http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politics/ ... =88237He's currently almost unbackable at 7:1 on. Hilary's in second place at 6:1.Gday Ian, Paddypower was good in the election, Intrade gave nice little graphs.Regards DickOur non-gambling PJ friends might not understand what "7:1 on" means. It's not a term I ever heard used in the States. For anyone who doesn't know, it means odds of 1/7. I wouldn't touch that.

Return to “Orly Taitz”