trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

He's not going to stop throwing gasoline on the fire.
Glenn has a very good chance of winning - but watch the "vote counters" in Virginia. As the 2020 Presidential Election Scam has proven, they can be far more important than the candidate!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

No, he's not. Only a well-placed cardiac event will stop him. As long as he breathes, this will continue.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He's an addict, and attention is his heroin. He won't stop chasing that dragon.
Hic sunt dracones
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Everyone believes Trump ‘has gone off his rocker’, says author Michael Wolff”:
https://www.channel4.com/news/everyone- ... hael-wolff
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I wish the MFer would just die
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Mel Gibson continue to be a douchebag tfg boot licker, here he is saluting him at the UFC fight on Saturday.

And a still.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:bunny:

I was getting ready to preorder a copy.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (106.79 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Eh, doesn't really look like Mel Gibson to me. *Shrug* either way.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

covfefe wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:29 pm He's not going to stop throwing gasoline on the fire.
Glenn has a very good chance of winning - but watch the "vote counters" in Virginia. As the 2020 Presidential Election Scam has proven, they can be far more important than the candidate!
Looks like FORMER President OSG has watched Gangs of New York.

Funny how he lauds the MAGA strength in Virginia. Gillespie beat the RWNJ candidate in the primary and Trump endorsed him for the general even as Gillespie avoided too much connection with Trump. Apparently, avoiding to much connection with Trump means you are asking for help and not getting it.

Oh and he lost the election even with a Trump endorsement.

The Trump style dude, Corey Stewart, who lost the primary did run for Senate in 2018. He was stompted on on the election. Kaine treaded on him.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

sad-cafe wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:47 pm I wish the MFer would just die
I would wish that, but I want him to stroke out...unable to move, or speak, but be fully aware of what's going on around him. Then I want him to see his little empire crumble around him, his Org turned to cinder and ash by criminal and civil suits, his kids going off to long stays at prisons for corruption or some such, the GQP leaves him behind and memory holes him, and finally his mail order hooker wheels him to the nursing home and he watches her walk away forever with her new 20 something Latin boy toy.

That is what I want him to suffer. Yeah, I'm a bad person...too bad I gotta live with myself...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

That will just get him sympathy from the crazies. I used to think that, but he's just more dangerous each day that he lives.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:37 pm That will just get him sympathy from the crazies. I used to think that, but he's just more dangerous each day that he lives.
Sympathy from some, sure. But remember how much of him to them is the façade, the speech [despite to me sounding like someone needs to wheel grandpa back to the nursing home], the Persian whorehouse decoration of his places, ect. Without that, many will find a new guru of stupid who has the ability to speak and walk.

But I must admit I could be wrong, they may just vote his vegetable self back in to the Oval Office... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I used to also wish for a stroke so he would have to watch his daughter/crush change his crappy diapers but I just wish now he would die
filly

Post by filly »

Every freaking news program should do this every time t**** opens his pie hole:

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

"Tremendous people"

"Love-fest"

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:19 am I used to also wish for a stroke so he would have to watch his daughter/crush change his crappy diapers but I just wish now he would die
:yeahthat: to this and what everyone else is saying. I always said that Trump is going to continue to be a problem as long as he is alive. Just imagine what would be happening if he still had his Twitter account. He is a menace to American society and I don't think I have ever wished anyone would just freaking die as much as I wish this putrid piece of dung would just freaking die.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I do the worst thing I can do to him - I don't think about him very much anymore. He should be as forgotten as President Buccannan. He wants to be occupying your thoughts, Don't let him. The less you think about him the happier you will be. Think about him when appropriate, then drop him. The lessening of his internet presence the lessening of the mentions of his name is a stab in his heart.
Hic sunt dracones
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:02 pm
I would wish that, but I want him to stroke out...unable to move, or speak, but be fully aware of what's going on around him. Then I want him to see his little empire crumble around him, his Org turned to cinder and ash by criminal and civil suits, his kids going off to long stays at prisons for corruption or some such, the GQP leaves him behind and memory holes him, and finally his mail order hooker wheels him to the nursing home and he watches her walk away forever with her new 20 something Latin boy toy.

That is what I want him to suffer. Yeah, I'm a bad person...too bad I gotta live with myself...
:yeahthat:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

No. He's suffering now, an his support dwindles more every day. Every cry for attention is his pain manifested and as he fades into total obscurity he's quietly going mad. :crying:

I like the idea of him living to 99, still wandering into random weddings and funerals, declaring that he got robbed and everyone rolling their eyes at him. :crazy:

I want his children to desert him after he tosses them under the bus and they go to prison for him. I want him to suffer the public humiliation of losing everything he has and living out his own decline in the one house in Florida he shielded from bankruptcy because in Florida you can do that. (He won't be able to keep Mar-A-Griftco, however he signed several documents declaring it a business and specifically not a residence). :shrug:

Yes, I want the phucker to live longer than Keith Richards and for every day to be worse than the day before. I wanna watch him suffer for the rest of my own life,

:popcorn:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:51 pm

No. He's suffering now, an his support dwindles more every day. Every cry for attention is his pain manifested and as he fades into total obscurity he's quietly going mad. :crying:

I like the idea of him living to 99, still wandering into random weddings and funerals, declaring that he got robbed and everyone rolling their eyes at him. :crazy:

I want his children to desert him after he tosses them under the bus and they go to prison for him. I want him to suffer the public humiliation of losing everything he has and living out his own decline in the one house in Florida he shielded from bankruptcy because in Florida you can do that. (He won't be able to keep Mar-A-Griftco, however he signed several documents declaring it a business and specifically not a residence). :shrug:

Yes, I want the phucker to live longer than Keith Richards and for every day to be worse than the day before. I wanna watch him suffer for the rest of my own life,

:popcorn:
Here's what worries me. As Trump the individual becomes less and less relevant, all of those folks who made up his "base" are going to look elsewhere for leadership. And they're going to find it in the "New Apostolic Reformation" movement of ultra-conservative Christians. These folks are way more dangerous to our democracy than Trump ever was.

The Washington Post has a story. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... re-church/
The church is called Mercy Culture, and it is part of a growing Christian movement that is nondenominational, openly political and has become an engine of former president Donald Trump’s Republican Party. It includes some of the largest congregations in the nation, housed in the husks of old Baptist churches, former big-box stores and sprawling multimillion-dollar buildings with private security to direct traffic on Sundays. Its most successful leaders are considered apostles and prophets, including some with followings in the hundreds of thousands, publishing empires, TV shows, vast prayer networks, podcasts, spiritual academies, and branding in the form of T-shirts, bumper stickers and even flags. It is a world in which demons are real, miracles are real, and the ultimate mission is not just transforming individual lives but also turning civilization itself into their version of God’s Kingdom: one with two genders, no abortion, a free-market economy, Bible-based education, church-based social programs and laws such as the ones curtailing LGBTQ rights now moving through statehouses around the country.

This is the world of Trump’s spiritual adviser Paula White and many more lesser-known but influential religious leaders who prophesied that Trump would win the election and helped organize nationwide prayer rallies in the days before the Jan. 6 insurrection, speaking of an imminent “heavenly strike” and “a Christian populist uprising,” leading many who stormed the Capitol to believe they were taking back the country for God.

Even as mainline Protestant and evangelical denominations continue an overall decline in numbers in a changing America, nondenominational congregations have surged from being virtually nonexistent in the 1980s to accounting for roughly 1 in 10 Americans in 2020, according to long-term academic surveys of religious affiliation. Church leaders tend to attribute the growth to the power of an uncompromised Christianity. Experts seeking a more historical understanding point to a relatively recent development called the New Apostolic Reformation, or NAR.

A California-based theologian coined the phrase in the 1990s to describe what he said he had seen as a missionary in Latin America — vast church growth, miracles, and modern-day prophets and apostles endowed with special powers to fight demonic forces. He and others promoted new church models using sociological principles to attract members. They also began advancing a set of beliefs called dominionism, which holds that God commands Christians to assert authority over the “seven mountains” of life — family, religion, education, economy, arts, media and government — after which time Jesus Christ will return and God will reign for eternity.

None of which is new, exactly. Strains of this thinking formed the basis of the Christian right in the 1970s and have fueled the GOP for decades.

What is new is the degree to which Trump elevated a fresh network of NAR-style leaders who in turn elevated him as God’s chosen president, a fusion that has secured the movement as a grass-roots force within the GOP just as the old Christian right is waning. Increasingly, this is the world that the term “evangelical voter” refers to — not white-haired Southern Baptists in wooden pews but the comparatively younger, more diverse, more extreme world of millions drawn to leaders who believe they are igniting a new Great Awakening in America, one whose epicenter is Texas.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:54 am I do the worst thing I can do to him - I don't think about him very much anymore. He should be as forgotten as President Buccannan. He wants to be occupying your thoughts, Don't let him. The less you think about him the happier you will be. Think about him when appropriate, then drop him. The lessening of his internet presence the lessening of the mentions of his name is a stab in his heart.
The big difference is that Buchanan wanted to forget his time as President as well. The most dangerous place to be in the White House on inauguration day was between Buchanan and the exit door.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Religious movements don't scare me much. Belief wanes more every day in the US and the fact is, some day soon the nuts are gonna go to far and spur a backlash. It might be the states making it illegal for people to vote unless they're wearing a MAGA hat and can prove they're white for 4 generations. It might be Roe v. Wade being tossed or the Republican Party falling deeper into the abyss of crazy but I'm optimistic that in the next 6 or so years these phucksticks are gonna get buried. They're a shrinking minority and frankly a lot of people are getting tired of them.

somerset

Post by somerset »

RVInit wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:38 am
sad-cafe wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:19 am I used to also wish for a stroke so he would have to watch his daughter/crush change his crappy diapers but I just wish now he would die
:yeahthat: to this and what everyone else is saying. I always said that Trump is going to continue to be a problem as long as he is alive. Just imagine what would be happening if he still had his Twitter account. He is a menace to American society and I don't think I have ever wished anyone would just freaking die as much as I wish this putrid piece of dung would just freaking die.
As much as I'd like to savour the schadenfreude of Gregg's imagery, the pragmatist in me knows that the sooner he's gone from politics the better for America and the world. Nazism existed (and still exists) beyond Hitler, but it was Hitler's ability to tap into his base's anger that made Nazism viable. Without him it's a fairly weak movement. It's the same with Trump. He's the focal point that others feed from, and once he's gone there won't be anyone as effective to channel the fundamental nastiness that defines Trumpism today. Even as a senile dotard his existence can be used to rally the base, but once he's truly gone I think Trumpism will dissipate fairly quickly.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

somerset wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:22 pm
RVInit wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:38 am
As much as I'd like to savour the schadenfreude of Gregg's imagery, the pragmatist in me knows that the sooner he's gone from politics the better for America and the world. Nazism existed (and still exists) beyond Hitler, but it was Hitler's ability to tap into his base's anger that made Nazism viable. Without him it's a fairly weak movement. It's the same with Trump. He's the focal point that others feed from, and once he's gone there won't be anyone as effective to channel the fundamental nastiness that defines Trumpism today. Even as a senile dotard his existence can be used to rally the base, but once he's truly gone I think Trumpism will dissipate fairly quickly.
Valid point and a good argument to have him immediately cremated and his ashes dispersed at sea when he let's slip the mortal coil, lest his grave become a shrine of idiocy to rally round.

That, or hang his fat ass on a meathook in a town square, ala' Mussolini.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”