Squidney Sidney Katherine Powell 🐙 - Born May 1, 1955 - Taurus / Year of the Goat / Sheep

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
filly

Re: Squidney Sidney Katherine Powell - Born May 1, 1955

Post by filly »

dan1100 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:15 pm Emily the lawyer that worked on it for 5 hours looks so sad...
Is she the one who worked for the DOJ? She's awful and she keeps talking over the Judge.This Judge hails from Flint, MI where nobody takes much BS from anybody.
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

No, the other brunette one that just sits there silently.

I've only watched little pieces, but she seems to alternate between trying not to cry and trying not to throw up.

A contract lawyer I think.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

filly wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:38 pm Is she the one who worked for the DOJ? She's awful and she keeps talking over the Judge.This Judge hails from Flint, MI where nobody takes much BS from anybody.
Are lawyers typically this disrespectful of a judge IRL? They seem pretty willing to steamroll. IANAL, but it seems kinda bad, no?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
filly

Post by filly »

covfefe wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:59 pm
filly wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:38 pm Is she the one who worked for the DOJ? She's awful and she keeps talking over the Judge.This Judge hails from Flint, MI where nobody takes much BS from anybody.
Are lawyers typically this disrespectful of a judge IRL? They seem pretty willing to steamroll. IANAL, but it seems kinda bad, no?
No. And yes. The judge's facial expressions when Lyn Wood was barking were priceless.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

filly wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:03 pm
covfefe wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:59 pm
No. And yes. The judge's facial expressions when Lyn Wood was barking were priceless.
LET ME FEEENISH
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
filly

Post by filly »

Judge gives Lyn Wood two weeks to file something. Then he starts squawking that he needs more. He needs the transcript! Then Squidney jumps in also wants more time. Judge says NOPE. I suspect Rachel Maddow will have the transcript tonight so it will be available to others very quickly.
filly

Post by filly »

Judge Parker is being very fair. But I think I see what direction she's going in.
bob

Post by bob »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:07 pm LET ME FEEENISH
:lol:
Good lawyers rarely to never lose it.

Performance-based lawyers often do (it is part of the performance).
Image ImageImage
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Truly a Klown show :shock:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
gshevlin2

Post by gshevlin2 »

My Summary:
Lin Wood - shitweasel. Claims that the court has no jurisdiction because he had no real involvement in the creation of the lawsuits. Tried to throw everybody else under the bus.
Sidney Powell - Martyr. Unrepentant, says she would do it all over again. A polite Fuck You to the court.
Other defendants - Dug the hole deeper, arguing with the judge in person or via their lawyers.
Michigan - lawyer was smart and concise.
DNC - added to the pile on as necessary.

Conclusion
: Some or all of the defendants will be opening their wallets. They failed to take the hearing seriously.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Will Sommer@willsommer

Probably not a great sign for Lin Wood and Sidney Powell in their election fraud sanctions hearing that one of their main lawyers appears to be crying.

@swan2swan87@willsommer
Last time I saw a man cry in political court, he got appointed to a Supreme Court Justice seat.

Pretty sure theater is just theater and rich, privileged people are going to keep succeeding with the help of other rich, privileged people.
12:36 PM · Jul 12, 2021·Twitter Web App
Bonus:

Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

dan1100 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:15 pm Emily the lawyer that worked on it for 5 hours looks so sad...
Emily the lawyer is licensed to practice in Virginia. Her name appeared in more than one (if not all, but I can’t remember) of the Kraken lawsuits. I remember commenting on the old TFB that if I did something like that I would expect to get the attention of the Virginia Bar.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
raison de arizona

Maybenaut wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:41 pm
Emily the lawyer is licensed to practice in Virginia. Her name appeared in more than one (if not all, but I can’t remember) of the Kraken lawsuits. I remember commenting on the old TFB that if I did something like that I would expect to get the attention of the Virginia Bar.
Four according to this:
https://unamericanbar.com/voter-suppres ... y-p-newman

And she worked in the Trump Whitehouse:
Newman was chief of staff for the U.S. Agency for Global Media during the Trump administration after serving as an advisor to the Homeland Security Department.
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/business- ... ns-hearing

She deserves everything she gets and more.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Just got caught up. Good grief, did one of the lawyers actually cry in court?

That judge must be a real meanie. :mrgreen:
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

This is Taitz level stupid.

And he took screenshots & recorded the hearing even though that was expressly prohibited.
CE084D90-DA9B-41FF-A172-75E11FB1CFBF.jpeg
CE084D90-DA9B-41FF-A172-75E11FB1CFBF.jpeg (352.09 KiB) Viewed 2022 times
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Jim

Post by Jim »

Anybody forward that to Judge Parker?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I've been reading Mike's tweeter feed and when I got to "copulating with Planter products," I'm dead.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:16 pm I've been reading Mike's tweeter feed and when I got to "copulating with Planter products," I'm dead.
I had to go look-see. Here is his latest thread (click)....

Mike Dunford@questauthority
Oh my----

Did LIN WOOD put a partial video of the hearing on Telegram?

Because if Lin Wood put a partial video on Telegram, the odds that someone is going to alert the judge to this are NOT LOW and the court's order on that was EXTREMELY CLEAR AND SPECIFIC.
:popcorn:
raison de arizona

Perhaps Mike missed it, but Lin was pretty clear that the filing had neither his email address or a /s from him on it, so he isn't bound by any rules. :brickwallsmall: :yankyank:
filly

Post by filly »

gshevlin2 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:31 pm My Summary:
Lin Wood - shitweasel. Claims that the court has no jurisdiction because he had no real involvement in the creation of the lawsuits. Tried to throw everybody else under the bus.
Sidney Powell - Martyr. Unrepentant, says she would do it all over again. A polite Fuck You to the court.
Other defendants - Dug the hole deeper, arguing with the judge in person or via their lawyers.
Michigan - lawyer was smart and concise.
DNC - added to the pile on as necessary.

Conclusion
: Some or all of the defendants will be opening their wallets. They failed to take the hearing seriously.
Concur but Fink is the lawyer for the City of Detroit. The AG represents Whitmer and State but wisely piggybacked in Fink.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

FYI, Cow replied to Mikey & replied to them both.

Sorta bummed there's no video, could have sworn that Lt. Root Beer & the 699th dive-bombed Squidney toward the end but it went by too fast.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/sta ... 5082131466
Adam Klasfeld@KlasfeldReports

Cleanup on Aisle Lin Wood.

Wood deletes his post sharing a video snippet from the hearing, with this message.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Barbara McQuade also did a Twitter follow-along:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Notaperson wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:53 pm Just got caught up. Good grief, did one of the lawyers actually cry in court?

That judge must be a real meanie. :mrgreen:
Mike Dunford tweeted that he didn't see tears:
4: (This is not in any particular order.) I've seen people say that Haller was crying. I think she was passionate about the case (unadvisably so at times) and her voice trembled some. I did not see her cry at any point.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”