#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by RTH10260 »

RVInit wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:56 pm https:// twitter.com/satirehat/status/1412091418303205382
Pfully Pfizered hat @satirehat
Jul 5, 2021
Replying to @satirehat
WTF WI...
"In his lawsuit in Door County, Bernegger wrote that he had asked to inspect and take photos of hard drives, memory sticks, election manuals, vote tabulations and other documents."
The guy must have special X ray vision to decode the content :blackeye: :lol:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by northland10 »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:55 pm The theory, for the past 245 years anyhow, has been its not Democrats or Republicans, its the Law, which should apply to all. The problem here lately is Republican's toss out, ignore, bend or if they can, change the law to something that restricts anyone but them having any reliable access to it. The Rule of Law is what used to separate the USA and other Western Liberal Democracies from third rate dictatorships. U[until about 5 years ago it kind of worked, sometimes better than others but progress was made and it was working.

And then Trump....
Um... We should be careful to not look at our history through rose-colored glasses. Our history is littered with political corruption including during elections. Both sides of the aisle had their various machine politics playing very loose with the law (Tweed, Conkling, etc.). The reduction in the games over the last half a century is as much due to a reaction to the earlier games (and the voting rights laws). We were not always as good as we like to think we were.

In the old days, however, Presidential candidates would not campaign personally because they felt it to be undignified. They would let their people and whatever newspapers were currently on their side do the campaigning for them. Could you imagine Trump having to do that? He is seriously confused that the person who did very little personal in-person campaigning had more votes. Rallies can energize your supporters but do not convince the undecided. Biden did not need to rally to get the undecided, Trump did that for him.
101010 :towel:
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Maybe it is an east coast thing, with a long history of the elite families and the robber barons, but I really do not see the history Gregg speaks of. From small rural areas, to big cities, to company towns, the US has always been about 'laws are intended for the powerful to protect them from the weak'. I see it as simply being more open today, partly due to social media, but also various class/race tensions resulting in a rose tinted fetishiziation of when 'police worker for us, not them'.

I think all we are really seeing is people discovering that so many others agree with them that they can dispense with the facade.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I fear bIve not been clear.

?The rules were messed up, both parties abused the rules locally especially. But there were rules that at least a white man with property could count on being able to wield the Law and the Law was predictable and even when it didn't go as you expect, there was a reason the court tried to explain.

Then 5 years ago we got the "Phuck you, sue me" being the answer to every request. Things that POTUS routinely turned over, or negotiated in a few days, now became 18m month battles ending in The Supreme Court. Cases they knew they had no chance of winning. The courts mean nothing to them, they drag out cases until they finally have to comply and they don't.

The Republican Party is full of fools, crooks and perverts (Gaetx for the hat trick! :cheer2: )

Duncan Hunter
Matt Gaetz
Madison Cawthorn
Gym Class Jorden and Em-tee-gee and that wingnut from Colorado.
All of them dumber than rocks, not interested in the job, just the fame. Republicans should be ashamed of any one of them, now they're right wing heros.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:42 am I fear bIve not been clear.

?The rules were messed up, both parties abused the rules locally especially. But there were rules that at least a white man with property could count on being able to wield the Law and the Law was predictable and even when it didn't go as you expect, there was a reason the court tried to explain.

Then 5 years ago we got the "Phuck you, sue me" being the answer to every request. Things that POTUS routinely turned over, or negotiated in a few days, now became 18m month battles ending in The Supreme Court. Cases they knew they had no chance of winning. The courts mean nothing to them, they drag out cases until they finally have to comply and they don't.

The Republican Party is full of fools, crooks and perverts (Gaetx for the hat trick! :cheer2: )

Duncan Hunter
Matt Gaetz
Madison Cawthorn
Gym Class Jorden and Em-tee-gee and that wingnut from Colorado.
All of them dumber than rocks, not interested in the job, just the fame. Republicans should be ashamed of any one of them, now they're right wing heros.

Five years ago? Try Bush v. Gore.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

No.

Bush v Gore followed a predictable course through the courts and lasted less than 6 weeks. You or I might not have liked the final answer, and both sides stretched, but everyone knew we would have an answer by December 12th and no one thought a mob was gonna storm the Capitol when they were counting the Electoral College votes.

We fought like a dysfunctional family for 204 years and then Crazy Cousin Donald walked into Thanksgiving with a chainsaw and grenades.

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

A sad Christina says on OAN that the latest delay is to "double check". They are PANICKING on Telegram.

OAN’s Christina Bobb Discuss Ariz. Audit Count
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 9:55 AM PT – Wednesday, July 7, 2021
The Arizona election audit has delayed its results in order to double check its work. The audit has moved out of the coliseum and is working onsite in another facility. One America’s Political Correspondent Christina Bobb has the latest update.

https://www.oann.com/oans-christina-bob ... dit-count/

More Roodles/Kelli Ward interference, Ruben wants some action:

Ruben Gallego @RepRubenGallego
@kelliwardaz & @RudyGiuliani tried to sabotage the vote count in Maricopa County and undermine our democracy. Interfering with an election is a serious crime, and @TheJusticeDept must investigate & punish all involved.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
much ado

Post by much ado »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:26 pm A sad Christina says on OAN that the latest delay is to "double check". They are PANICKING on Telegram.

OAN Newsroom
The Arizona election audit has delayed its results in order to double check its work. The audit has moved out of the coliseum and is working onsite in another facility. One America’s Political Correspondent Christina Bobb has the latest update.

Christina Bobb guesses that double-checking will take "about two weeks". :faint: :crying:

They must not have found the results they needed? :rotflmao:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

An Arizona judge on Wednesday asked an attorney for the state Senate why the public should not have access to records involving Cyber Ninjas, the tech firm reviewing the 2020 Maricopa County presidential election.

"Isn't the public entitled to know who is paying for this, what (Senate) President (Karen) Fann referred to as a constitutional and legislative function, this important constitutional duty?" Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Michael Kemp asked the lawyer for the Senate.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 890378002/
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

much ado wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:20 am

They are going to keep massaging that data until they get a happy ending.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

much ado wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:20 am
orlylicious wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:26 pm A sad Christina says on OAN that the latest delay is to "double check". They are PANICKING on Telegram.

OAN Newsroom

Christina Bobb guesses that double-checking will take "about two weeks". :faint: :crying:

I think they're double checking for a new distraction squirrel thingy before the mob wants their heads on a pike.

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

OAN Newsroom

:snippity:
Are they admitting that their "audit" procedures were not sound in the first place and need to go over the process again :?:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Bonus: Catfight between Patrick Byrne and Matt DePerno. Patrick calls Matt a piece of shit three times in a post. Sounds like the Fraudit is going great! :lol:

On a much more serious note, this is insane:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The AZ Central story about whether records should be made public was pretty interesting. Especially the defense's argument that any records that end up in Cyber Ninja's hands are automatically private and should be kept from the public eye, causing the other side to point out that anything the AZ Senate wants to keep under wraps could just be handed to CN and, voila, any pesky info showing the original count was legit is gone.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

There's nothing at all about this that isn't totally insane, and I'm just astounded that the DOJ or a court hasn't put an end to it.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm getting my $1's worth out of my new six month AZ Central script.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 806286002/
Election consultants: Results of Arizona ballot recount will be inaccurate at worst, incomplete at best
It's a script-only article but here's a few good clips.

The final report on the hand count, they say, will be incomplete at best and inaccurate at worst.

Benny White, a Republican elections consultant who lives in Pima County and has helped audit elections in Arizona and other states for more than a decade, said there is a “zero percent chance" that the results will be accurate.

The Senate contractors’ hand count is likely to come up with different final numbers than the county’s, in part because of a process for counting ballots that left too much room for human error, according to the four national election consultants.

They say that the contractors may not be able to explain why their numbers are different from the county's, because they may lack the ability to match up the results batch by batch or even precinct by precinct. Two weeks after the recount ended, Bennett said the contractors were still trying to figure out whether it’s possible.
That's my four paragraphs but it goes on to say what we already know. CN and the others involved don't have a clue as to what they are doing, they changed procedures frequently and even when they found a discrepancy in (their) counts, if it was a small difference they'd shrug it off.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

Posted on Telegram on the Arizona Audit Live Feeds channel (link below):
Arizona Audit Live Feeds, [08.07.21 05:46]
July 8, 2021 2:42 AM PT

John Fredericks interviews Ken Bennett
👉 https://americasvoice.news/video/7fMMTWZTXrlYMCJ/

⏳Hand count is complete. Paper forensic is complete.

⏳Now double and triple checking the aggregation data: 90,000 hand tally sheets against 2,089,563 ballots plus 20K to 25K duplicated ballots

⏳Scrutiny of the audit will far exceed scrutiny of the election. Auditors are doing all they can to ensure accuracy and be able to confidently defend the results.

⏳Final results probably in several more weeks.

⏳Results will be received by the standing committee during sine die and will be made available to the public

⏳Ken is not giving hints about the results, unless you can interpret his cheshire grins

⏳Ken: Audit is for gaining confidence in election not to overturn the election. There is no provision in the law to decertify the election.

⏳Depending on the results of the audit, a special session may be called to fix election laws for the next election.

NB— We the People will want a law to retroactively fix the 2020 election, not just future elections. The Senate has been the only one supporting the audit. No one else! Let's see who's willing to take the bold steps necessary to bring justice to 2020!

NB—Why would there be a need for a machine recount of ballots? And triple checking of aggregation data? Is it because the numbers are perfect? Or are they way way way off? The answer is in the cheshire grin 😁

🇺🇸 Channel: https://t.me/ArizonaAuditLiveFeeds
🇺🇸 Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/SlEiDtBXy3Q2YTAx
🇺🇸 Workgroup & Reports: https://t.me/joinchat/rCRHiFvxtfszYTZh
📼Recorded video:
You'll be relieved to know -- CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED.
Arizona Audit Live Feeds, [08.07.21 04:56]
[ Video ]
July 8, 2021
1:38 AM PT

Christina Bobb reports for OAN on July 7, 2021:

⏳The AZ Senate was briefed last week on the results of the audit

⏳An additional machine recount is ordered by the Senate to confirm the count from the audit

⏳This recounted is an expanded scope of work. Duration will depend on equipment and volunteers

⏳The recount is of total ballots and not votes

⏳The recount will require additional funding

We currently have no visibility into the funding and disbursement of Voices & Votes through the Senate. We recommend a direct cash infusion to the Cyber Ninjas through Matt DePerno's 501c4.

Donate to Election Integrity Funds for the American Republic:
👉https://eifftar.org/

Checks are also accepted. Please go to eifftar.org for details.

Matt DePerno's contact can be found at depernolaw.com

Detailed report expected mid August per Ken Bennett

Meanwhile, Jovan is railing on Telegram, apparently, he got his 2nd YouTube strike for infringing Netflix content. Cute little icon from YouTube, hadn't seen that before.

Jovan 4th.JPG
Jovan 4th.JPG (63.48 KiB) Viewed 1889 times

Jovan Netflix.JPG
Jovan Netflix.JPG (95 KiB) Viewed 1889 times

Jovan MI.JPG
Jovan MI.JPG (147.02 KiB) Viewed 1889 times

Seemingly this soundcloud is the same content, didn't report it yet cause didn't have time to hear & confirm it;
https://soundcloud.com/jovanhuttonpulit ... m-find-out

There is a LOT of concern and worry on the Audit Telegram channels. Yesterday's "double checking" delay made things worse. These dead-enders are INVESTED; everytime I open Telegram, those channels have easily 8-10,000 new messages. Every conspiracy you can think of (and some you can't). Now some fighting is breaking out between those who say the fraudits are just to make things "safe" for future elections, vs. the die hard Lindell supporters who say DL2XIT must be reinstated NOW or there's no point in ever voting again because it's rigged.

For example, they are recycling Jen's Dec 2020 story about Elliot Kerwin, whom the FBI raided. IDK if he's an R or D. Couldn't find an update so asked Jen. If there's an update will post it.

So there's infighting, hollaring and blame pointing all over those channels.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

⏳The AZ Senate was briefed last week on the results of the audit

⏳An additional machine recount is ordered by the Senate to confirm the count from the audit

I feel fairly safe in assuming, if there was a yuuuuuge discrepancy in favor of trump, some idiotic AZ senator would have leaked it. And, no, I don't think the 20-25K "duplicated" ballot allegation came from the AZ Senate. I think some trumpanzee pulled it out of their ass.

Now they're going to do another machine recount? They don't trust the hand count they just took 3+ months to do ever so carefully, better than any other audit in the history of audits?

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:37 pm I feel fairly safe in assuming, if there was a yuuuuuge discrepancy in favor of trump, some idiotic AZ senator would have leaked it. And, no, I don't think the 20-25K "duplicated" ballot allegation came from the AZ Senate. I think some trumpanzee pulled it out of their ass.
I think those were ones that were damaged or smudged or somehow rendered unreadable by the machines, which they then duplicated onto clean ballots in the original count, per their standard procedures.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Continuing the theme of it being Someone Else's fault...
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

OK. This story is behind the paywall,

But apoarently the AZ GOP Senators have purchased their OWN ballot counters to TRIPPLE CHECK the Marricopa County ballots.

https://www.azcentral.com/restricted/?r ... 6167002%2F

The Senate chambers must be getting pretty ripe with the coppery stench of desperate flop sweat.

This also doesn't say much for the Senate's confidence in their chosen contractor.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I'm sure when that's done the AZ senate will hire another firm to quadruple check the count and just play this game through 2022.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Where is the AZ senate getting all this money from? Even with donations, there has to be a bottom of the money well at some point.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:11 pm Where is the AZ senate getting all this money from? Even with donations, there has to be a bottom of the money well at some point.
And this.....

State officials in Michigan and Arizona moved forward this week with efforts to investigate GOP attempts to interfere in the 2020 presidential election—including by former President Donald Trump himself—as Republicans continue to push claims of electoral fraud and launch their own efforts to investigate the election through controversial partisan audits.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurk ... 9cedd52558
raison de arizona

Chilidog wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:18 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:11 pm Where is the AZ senate getting all this money from? Even with donations, there has to be a bottom of the money well at some point.
And this.....

State officials in Michigan and Arizona moved forward this week with efforts to investigate GOP attempts to interfere in the 2020 presidential election—including by former President Donald Trump himself—as Republicans continue to push claims of electoral fraud and launch their own efforts to investigate the election through controversial partisan audits.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurk ... 9cedd52558
It's AZ, if there is any way possible, the AZ Senate is funding it with diverted education dollars! :thumbsup:

And funny you should mention MI, the AZ Audit War Room starting taking shots at them, I noticed:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”