Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Way back in the day when the chemtrail nonsense was in full swing, I went through some basic, back of the envelope calculations of the energy required to create a small thunderstorm by heating up the ocean surface sufficiently to generate enough heated water vapor. It was a ridiculously absurd amount of power.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Chilidog wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:17 am Way back in the day when the chemtrail nonsense was in full swing, I went through some basic, back of the envelope calculations of the energy required to create a small thunderstorm by heating up the ocean surface sufficiently to generate enough heated water vapor. It was a ridiculously absurd amount of power.
"Ridiculously absurd" is their mantra.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Foggy wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:54 am Which raises the obvious question, why is Alaska trying to kill everybody in the lower 48? :think: :confuzzled:
It's part of Project Juneau. As the Alaskans deploy their weather lasers, climate across continental North America changes and civilization (such as it is) collapses. Alaska survives and steps in to exert control over shattered cities and devastated regions.

Canada well be renamed East Alaska, except Quebec, which will be given independence as l'Etat de Poutine. The former USA will be divided with the northern half becoming South Alaska and the discarded southern (too hot for huskies!) half designated North Mexico.

Welcome your new polar overlords!
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

So, you're saying this map of Jesusland is no longer accurate?
Attachments
480px-Jesusland_map.svg.png
480px-Jesusland_map.svg.png (62.95 KiB) Viewed 500 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Chilidog wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:17 am Way back in the day when the chemtrail nonsense was in full swing, I went through some basic, back of the envelope calculations of the energy required to create a small thunderstorm by heating up the ocean surface sufficiently to generate enough heated water vapor. It was a ridiculously absurd amount of power.
You are in the Blue hellhole that is the Chicago area and we never had a hurricane. This should be proof enough that Biden/Harris and the government is controlling the weather.

This does not explain Michael which happened during the Turnip time, but you are not supposed to remember that.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:38 am HAARP is no longer a Federal facility. Operation of the HAARP was transferred from the United States Air Force to the University of Alaska Fairbanks on Aug. 11, 2015.
So they want you to believe.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:yeahthat: just think Chinese Wuhan Lab ... :twisted:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:38 am HAARP is no longer a Federal facility. Operation of the HAARP was transferred from the United States Air Force to the University of Alaska Fairbanks on Aug. 11, 2015.
It's still operational. so, teh Govt is behind it.... ;)
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Flatpoint High wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 7:48 pm
It's still operational. so, teh Govt is behind it.... ;)
It's not the Jooosssss....? :confuzzled:

Rhetorical of course... :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

The Jooos are quite present but unseen in Alaska. The Inuit are the thirteenth tribe, lost to time and history. And they remain an open secret in the frozen north.
Sam the Centipede

Off Topic
I would like the Zoroastrians to come in on these conspiracy theories. Why? Simply because it's such a coool name for a religion!

And dimwits will believe that Zoroastrians come from the country of Zoroastria (must be communist with a name like that!), or – give the idiots a pointer or two – that Zoroastrians are astronauts from the planet Zorro, and that they have a mark to show it.

The last point is supported by the huge clue the Illuminati gave us by using Richard Strauss's Also sprach Zarathustra = Thus Spoke Zarathustra = "so said Zoroaster" as the opening theme for the film 2001: A Space Odyssey.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 7:39 am
Off Topic
I would like the Zoroastrians to come in on these conspiracy theories. Why? Simply because it's such a coool name for a religion!

And dimwits will believe that Zoroastrians come from the country of Zoroastria (must be communist with a name like that!), or – give the idiots a pointer or two – that Zoroastrians are astronauts from the planet Zorro, and that they have a mark to show it.

The last point is supported by the huge clue the Illuminati gave us by using Richard Strauss's Also sprach Zarathustra = Thus Spoke Zarathustra = "so said Zoroaster" as the opening theme for the film 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Off Topic
And that which does not kill them makes them stronger.
Edit: fixed a stupid omission
101010 :towel:
Sam the Centipede

northland10 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 7:55 am
Off Topic
And that which kill them makes them stronger.
[/quote]
Off Topic
You think they'll confuse Zoroastrians with Zombiastrains? I Don't tell the Marvel or DC people, they'll introduce yet anopther bemuscled, cape-clad, misrepresentation of ancient mythologies!
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Sam the Centipede

Thanks Volkonski, but we really need to hear northland10 banging it out on his Mighty Wurlitzer! C'mon Fogfolk, you want nl10 to thrash his organ until it makes your ears bleed, don't you? 8-)
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Off Topic
I thought it was that which does not kill me better fucking run.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 9:36 am
Off Topic
I thought it was that which does not kill me better fucking run.
:lovestruck:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”