Kamala Devi Harris Birthers - Ammunition: Birthers v Reality: Round 2

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Not birther related but it's been making the rounds today on the bird site. Trumpers are so gullible in they fall for every fake news site out there. The source is a kbsf-tv.com which after running the whois domain search I learned it was create in the last two weeks but then references supposed news articles from July. The site also seems to be based in Iceland

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

FWIW

https://x.com/shipwreckedcrew/status/18 ... 0892664020
Shipwreckedcrew@shipwreckedcrew

On the "KBSF-TV" story.

As a television station, "KVSF" does not exist. The call letters belonged to a Kansas station that was a CBS affiliate, but when its operations were combined with another CBS affiliate, the call letters were abandoned.

BUT, as a website, "KBSF-TV" has a fairly extensive archive of stories from the SF Bay Area.

Did the website operator take the opportunity to grab the domain name once the TV station ceased to exist? The name suggests it is a TV station, but nothing on the website itself is a claim to be a TV station.

Some have posted it is Russian owned.

I haven't looked into it that closely.

But now I'm 100% sure we will hear later today this is Putin's opening salvo to help Trump win.

Maybe that is reverse psychology -- maybe this was created by the Harris campaign, outsourced to a Ukrainian outfit, to create disinformation that the Harris campaign could blame on Trump.

"We need to get the Gold Star families and Arlington Cemetary off the front page. Let's drop the "fake Hit & Run story, and blame it on Putin."
6:49 PM · Sep 3, 2024
bob

Post by bob »

Don't know if that channel actually is associated with the youngest child (but I doubt it is).
Image ImageImage
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Telling that Monkeyboy uses every opportunity to deadname Harris (using the wrong middle name).
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

H/T - and for me a :bag: cause I skipped the image search myself :oopsy:
bob

Post by bob »

This i He, Lucas Smith-esque: Images lifted from other sources, internal inconsistencies, no corroboration, etc.
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I just saw that on Twitter and found this story.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fa ... rcna154315
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:42 am I just saw that on Twitter and found this story.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fa ... rcna154315
Yeah this is the guy who was pushing the story that zelensky and his wife owned lots of mansions paid for with us taxpayer money
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

California Globe*: Kamala’s Upbringing Would Have Been Quite Troubling to America’s Founders:
James Breslo** wrote:Barack Hussein Obama infamously pronounced upon winning the election that he planned to “fundamentally transform America.” . . .

Neither Congress nor the Supreme Court has definitively defined what “natural born citizen” means when it comes to qualifying for being President. A genuine dispute remains whether simply being born in the U.S. is sufficient, or whether one must be born to parents who are U.S. citizens, or at least one of whom is. Depending on the interpretation, Obama may not have qualified, and Harris certainly would not qualify.
:roll:

California Globe is an independent, professional news website obsessively chronicling everything political throughout the state of California. We are pro-growth and pro-business, non-partisan and objective; we report what we see and hear without fear or favor.

James Breslo is a civil rights attorney and host of the “Hidden Truth Show”*** podcast. He was formerly a partner at the international law firm Seyfarth Shaw and a public company president. He has appeared numerous times as a legal/political expert on Fox News and CNN.

He recently gained acclaim for landing the first ever sit down interviews with Bruce Paddock, brother of the Las Vegas shooter, and Sophia Hutchins, the transgender partner of Caitlyn Jenner, and Malik Obama, half brother of President Barak Obama on his Hidden Truth Show.

Breslo has an active California bar card.
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Seyfarth Shaw has around 450 partners, which accounts for half of their total attorneys. IANAL, but that does not sound all that prestigious.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Donald Trump is a Red Corvette*:
'DeMaio' wrote:As we approach one of the most consequential elections since the founding of the Republic, perhaps a brief, very brief refresher course in some of the fundamentals is in order. Yes, faithful P&E readers, foremost among those fundamentals is the issue of whether Kamala Devi Harris is even eligible under the Constitution to serve as President.
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

* For the sadists:
All Corvettes are Chevrolets, but not all Chevrolets are Corvettes. Trump is a red Corvette. Harris is a 4-cylinder powder-blue Chevy Malibu masquerading as a Corvette.
Image ImageImage
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Gosh. He is friggin annoying.

Here.
► Show Spoiler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I think I will take the Malibu over the whiny red Corvette.

101010 :towel:
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Back when I was rallying us folks with TR6s called them plastic fantastics (not a compliment).
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Yeah, well, I was never a vette fan either, but you gotta admit it was superior to the successor to the TR6.

I won't say its name, but I'm sure Fogbowsers can count. My buddy couldn't keep his piece of crap on the road for more than a week at a time.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Totally agree on the 6's follow-on. And IMHO it was uggleee!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Just my $.02, but it's time for CNN to put Scott Jennings out to pasture. His R bias is showing, big time, and seems to get worse every day. He just scorched Harris and the MSNBC interview with Ruhl. :mad:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E wrote:The hearing took place as scheduled. On Friday Sibley told this writer, “As I expected, the Judge refused to vacate his dismissal order. Now I will file my notice of appeal on Tuesday and prepare an emergency petition for certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court. I hope to have that filed by September 7.
Sibley's blog substack: N.Y. Appellate Court Expedites Appeal in V.P. Harris Eligibility Lawsuit:
and waiting on SCOTUS filing . . .

After the dismissal of my Ku Klux Klan Act lawsuit claiming New York’s Chief Election Official was violating my federal right to a “natural born Citizen” President by including V.P. Harris on the November 5th New York Ballot, on September 3rd I took an appeal of that dismissal to the Appellate Division, Third Department in Albany. On September 9th, I filed my Motion to Expedite.

Much to my surprise, the same day, I received an Order from the Court expediting the appeal by setting an expedited briefing schedule with Oral Argument set in Albany, N.Y. for October 18, 2024. I have filed my Initial Brief with the Court and am awaiting the Answer Brief from the N.Y. Attorney General’s Office. In that Brief, I argue that I have the federal right secured by Article II, Section 1 to a “natural born Citizen” which I believe V.P. Harris is not. We will see what the Court thinks of that.
Hint: :crazy: :kickface: .

It looks as if Sibley realized he's no Brunson Grifter, as he raised only $125 to tilt at SCOTUS. So Sibley's going the usual route of an appeal. :yawn:

The court's expedition order and Sibley's opening brief.

Executive summary: Sibley contends his :yankyank: complaint also alleged that state election officials violated his federal rights by placing Harris on the ballot. And the trial court's summary denial failed to acknowledge this particular claim. :yawn:

My WAG is the appellate court will affirm the dismissal, saying, "Even if indulge Sibley's :crazy: , he still fails to state a claim for relief."
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

They’re all crawling out from under their rocks and are gonna be very disappointed. Again. :roll:
Image X 4
Image X 33
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Segue: “nbC” Researcher Contacts Congress on Harris Eligibility, Challenges BHO on X:
On Friday, The Post & Email published the first part of a recent interview with Theodore T. Moran, a long-term researcher of the constitutional term “natural born Citizen,” having begun his work in 2008 for the late Atty. Mario Apuzzo.

A registered Florida voter for the last 11 years, Moran contacted Attorney General Ashley Moody contending that sitting Vice President and 2024 Democrat presidential nominee Kamala Harris is not a “natural born Citizen” given her birth in California to parents who were admitted to the United States on student visas and were therefore not U.S. citizens at the time of her birth.

Several days after writing to Moody, Moran sent a letter to his congressman, Rep. Mike Waltz (R) . . . .

The Post & Email commented, “You brought up the phrase ‘subject to the jurisdiction thereof,'” and Moran replied:
► Show Spoiler
Contacting Moody and Waltz was only a first step in his mission to bring attention to the “natural born Citizen” issue, particularly as it pertains to Harris, Moran told us. The next, he said, is a letter-writing campaign to “every Republican member of Congress.”
:smoking:

The same Congress that has adjourned until after the election so its members can campaign? :think:
Last Thursday after our interview, Moran took the opportunity to challenge Obama on X as to Harris’s eligibility after Obama urged Americans to vote for her in November. . . .

In response, Moran wrote, “How can Kamala be President when she is not a vanilla Citizen of the United States? Both her parents were in America under a non-immigrant student visa, and that makes her fail the domicile test of Wong Kim Ark. Is she pulling a Barry O. but on a grander scale?”

In explaining his comment, Moran told us, “Vanilla is your basic ice cream, I ran out of characters on x. I wanted to say ‘plain old vanilla.'”

One of his goals, Moran told us, is to initiate an online conversation on “natural born Citizen,” beginning with his new website, naturalborncitizen.us.

“Why am I doing this now?” he remarked as the interview concluded. “Because if we don’t do it now, we will lose our country, and we’ll become debt slaves, worse than we are now.”
:yankyank: :callonme: :yawn:
Image ImageImage
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

"she is not a vanilla Citizen"

Open Mouth, insert foot. :rotflmao:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

The next, he said, is a letter-writing campaign to “every Republican member of Congress.”

Just send the surplus stock of Sheriff kits :lol: :twisted:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

realist wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 4:15 pm They’re all crawling out from under their rocks and are gonna be very disappointed. Again. :roll:
:o Has Sibley washed his kilt for nothing? :girlbutt: :faint:

Return to “US President”