Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
roadscholar

Sovcit nutz

Post by roadscholar »

Catholic Priests store secret knowledge inside one of their Nostrils.
That’s because they have read Nostrildamus.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Sovcit nutz

Post by johnpcapitalist »

roadscholar wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:37 pm
Catholic Priests store secret knowledge inside one of their Nostrils.
That’s because they have read Nostrildamus.
That pun was evil. Repent your sinus!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

FiveAcres

Sovcit nutz

Post by FiveAcres »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:28 pm
I am worried about her dog.
Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

FiveAcres wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:08 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:28 pm https://youtu.be/nq2A7C0zAJQ
I am worried about her dog.
I think i heard one officer tell another one to check on the critter.
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Sovereign Citizens Who Represent Themselves And End Up PAYING FOR IT!!! Pro Se FAIL!!!

Team Skeptic
6 Aug 2024

Hey guys, today we have a new video for your enjoyment. Today, we have 2 sovereign citizens who decide to represent themselves and Fail miserably Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This is just another example of Karens being Karens in court and getting owned on camera.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Sovcit nutz

Post by bill_g »

For those of us amused by sovcits, but don't want to invest more than a couple minutes to laugh at their stupidity, I present a one minute fifty nine second news video from BC. You're welcome.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

bill_g wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 10:05 am For those of us amused by sovcits, but don't want to invest more than a couple minutes to laugh at their stupidity, I present a one minute fifty nine second news video from BC. You're welcome.
A short one... thank you. It egregiously lacked breaking glass but what are you gonna do.
101010 :towel:
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Sovcit nutz

Post by zekeb »

northland10 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:26 pm A short one... thank you. It egregiously lacked breaking glass but what are you gonna do.
Because Canada. I suspect that their Sov Cits are more polite than our Sov Cits. Hence the lesser need to break glass.
Largo al factotum.
roadscholar

Sovcit nutz

Post by roadscholar »

I hear Australia is infested with them too. Yeesh.
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

Yeah.. these conmen prey on the vulnerable anywhere.

Thus creating more...

There is some push back for ex cultists
e.g.
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/the-feed/ar ... /h9ftkonin

and of course they fail in court...

but it is hard for them to accept that they have been conned.
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

this is a good read

https://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/journ ... 24/11.html

Hobbs, Harry; Young, Stephen; McIntyre, Joe --- "The Internationalisation of Pseudolaw: The Growth of Sovereign Citizen Arguments in Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand" [2024] UNSWLawJl 11; (2024) 47(1) UNSW Law Journal 309
Sam the Centipede

Sovcit nutz

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Sort of interesting article Dave, thanks, although its stodgy pedestrian prose was not helpful – so I skipped a lot.

I don't recall the article addressing one of the key factors for some people adopting the sovcit ideology: that they perceive (correctly or not!) that they have been badly treated by the existing legal and/or law enforcement structures, such as parents who have had children removed, heavy-handed implementation of regulations, etc. When individuals feel powerless and oppressed, any professed saviour might be attractive.

Of course, many/most sovcits are probably just contrarians or troublemakers.
roadscholar

Sovcit nutz

Post by roadscholar »

I’m sure those motivators exist, but don’t underestimate the more banal reasons… for some, the SovCit pseudo-reality is just a lazy-ass pipe-dream, sort of like how we alcoholics sometimes at first try to avoid complete sobriety, looking for “an easier, softer way” (which always involves somehow continuing to drink).

How blissful to not have to fuss with all those tedious, expensive license renewals, emissions tests, insurance coverages, and so on! To just drive (sorry, ‘travel’) around willy-nilly, unfettered and unaccountable. Sign me up!

Not a good reflection on our times that when illiterate drunken hoboes in the ‘30s were singing “The Big Rock Candy Mountain,” they all knew it was just a fantasy. Too good to be true.

Somehow today’s SovCits lack even that rudimentary awareness.
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

The article is dry - but that is because it is written formally.

The reasons for various sov/fotl motivations are included in various parts.

The frustration of being perceived as powerless is recognised in the paper as a cause for the desire for magical thinking, and that using Pseudolegal can deprive a defendant/litigant of actual legal arguments that have merit.
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Breaking glass, and a twist, a commune creating a gofundme in hopes of paying a lawyer for their guru.

Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by Flatpoint High »

Hey, Kids!!!! lookeee what Hall Sparks found: https://unite4freedom.com/study-sessions/
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Flatpoint High wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:37 pm Hey, Kids!!!! lookeee what Hall Sparks found: https://unite4freedom.com/study-sessions/
with this page showing where they have triggered law suits against election officials

https://unite4freedom.com/progress/
W. Kevin Vicklund

Sovcit nutz

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I skimmed through the Michigan suit, it's utterly laughable. Their entire argument hinges on voting system error rates, but not a single one of their errors actually meets the definition of a voting system error under HAVA. They are all putative registration errors. The registration system (voter database) is not considered part of the voting system. A voting system error is when you mark candidate A and the system instead records it as candidate B. That's not even going into all the horrendous math errors, such as the claimed 57,000,000+ "votes altered after certification" -WTF!? This will get dismissed as soon as the various defendants finish responding. Of note, Garland Merrick is one of the defendants, and his response is due Nov 18...
northland10

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:09 pm I skimmed through the Michigan suit, it's utterly laughable. Their entire argument hinges on voting system error rates, but not a single one of their errors actually meets the definition of a voting system error under HAVA. They are all putative registration errors. The registration system (voter database) is not considered part of the voting system. A voting system error is when you mark candidate A and the system instead records it as candidate B. That's not even going into all the horrendous math errors, such as the claimed 57,000,000+ "votes altered after certification" -WTF!? This will get dismissed as soon as the various defendants finish responding. Of note, Garland Merrick is one of the defendants, and his response is due Nov 18...
I did not look closely at their site, but I was getting a whiff of MyPillow guy's Montgomery data. 57 million in Michigan?
W. Kevin Vicklund

Sovcit nutz

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I have no idea what they mean when they say they found over 57,900,000 votes altered post certfication in the voter registrations files for the 2022 election (less than 8 million registrations). Couldn't find any discussion of it on the site or in the complaint. :confuzzled:
northland10

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

They probably don't know what they mean. Making sense is none of their concern.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

A very weird story about BJW, no way to check its veracity, but mind-numbingly stupid if it's true:

And a follow up:

scirreeve

Sovcit nutz

Post by scirreeve »

BJW is a menace. His stoopid followers have been trying to get free cars. As far as I can tell they do all the normal stuff - apply for credit, make down payment etc. They sign all the docs with a super sekrit signature (he calls it an "indorsement") which he promises will free them from making any payments. Lots of repos gonna happen in a few months.
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

how to pay rent with your birth trust ... :cantlook:

sorry if this were to be a duplicate, just an amusing babbling ignorant sovcit

Return to “Other weirdos”