These people suck. They are bad people.
BeastofBourbon

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by BeastofBourbon »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

bill_g wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:38 pm Oh, Mrs would have gone nuts over these seams where none of the patterns line up. She would find a way to make it look right, or drop the project entirely.
These are often altered for models to make them appear as if the dress will be form fitting when mere mortal women buy it.
"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

RVInit wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:46 pm
bill_g wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:38 pm Oh, Mrs would have gone nuts over these seams where none of the patterns line up. She would find a way to make it look right, or drop the project entirely.
These are often altered for models to make them appear as if the dress will be form fitting when mere mortal women buy it.
Sounds like Mrs made a good career decision to not be a fashion photographer seamstress. :)
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Wait...are you telling me that all women are not 34-26-34.... :faint:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya I've heard of tricks like pining material back with safety pins on the side you cant see, so that they can swear on their mommys grave that is the exact same dress that you saw in the catalouge.
Hic sunt dracones
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

I have it on personal knowledge that Warren Buffett is a Democrat who feels that millionaires should pay their fair share of taxes. :thumbsup:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Stays Loyal To Trump, Keeps DJT Stock, Buys Into Warren Buffett's Berkshire In Latest Trades
Largo al factotum.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:41 pm
not all of us women got a winning hand
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

sad-cafe wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:31 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:41 pm

not all of us women got a winning hand
The golden ratio is 1.618:1

I learned that when taking a college fine arts class. :mrgreen:
Largo al factotum.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”