Donald J. Trump 2024

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by northland10 »

neonzx wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:06 am
bill_g wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:00 am So, he's 70 going on 16.
Well, 78 going on 12 maybe.

He needs to leave these people alone. They didn't ask to be a political football on the national and world stage.
As if he cares about anybody not named Donald Trump.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Kendra »

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 6759430275
WHEN DOES KAMALA AND HER CAMPAIGN GO BEFORE A GRAND JURY ON IRAN, IRAN, IRAN? MY CAMPAIGN WHEN THROUGH HELL ON THE RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA HOAX. THE BIG DIFFERENCE IS THAT THE IRAN/KAMALA CAMPAIGN CORRUPTION CASE IS REAL!
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 7330751537
I just learned that my newest book, SAVE AMERICA, is a New York Times BEST SELLER! No other book takes you behind the scenes like this coffee table book. I picked each photo, and I can tell you it is FANTASTIC. Get your copy today at 45books.com/.
Rolodex

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Rolodex »

Listened to an episode of Fresh Air from the other day. It was an interview with the authors of a new book called Lucky Loser. It's about trump's history as a businessman and how really poor he is at business. I highly recommend the interview and I'm fixing to buy the book!

I know it's comfort food for us non-magas,and I wish the folks who vote GOP because they always vote GOP, even as they say they hold their nose wrt to trump would read it. Cult45 never would read it and would say it's all fake news, but it might get through to any non-cult folks.

https://www.npr.org/programs/fresh-air/ ... 2024-09-17
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:29 pm :snippity:
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 7330751537
I just learned that my newest book, SAVE AMERICA, is a New York Times BEST SELLER! No other book takes you behind the scenes like this coffee table book. I picked each photo, and I can tell you it is FANTASTIC. Get your copy today at 45books.com/.
So the campaign just bought a 10'000 stack for recycling :?:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

$91??? $99 pre-discount

https://www.amazon.com/Save-America-Don ... B0D9HS4CWN

In "SAVE AMERICA", President Donald J. Trump offers an unparalleled look into his four years as the 45th President of the United States, and a vision for his next term! "SAVE AMERICA" is filled with iconic moments from the first Trump Administration. From Historic Summits with World Leaders to candid scenes from the White House, every photo has been selected by President Trump, alongside his words, which provide insight into what will shape his next four years in office. Lavishly illustrated and beautifully designed, "SAVE AMERICA" showcases President Trump's major themes and accomplishments, including record-breaking trade negotiations, tax cuts, international diplomacy, and Border security. This blend of powerful imagery and commentary paints a clear picture of President Trump's future vision for our Country. "SAVE AMERICA" is the only book which highlights the past, and offers a roadmap for the future directly from President Donald J. Trump!
Donald J. Trump is the very definition of the American success story, continually setting the standards of excellence while expanding his interests in real estate, sports, and entertainment. He is a graduate of the Wharton School of Finance. An accomplished author, Mr. Trump has authored over fifteen bestsellers and his first book, The Art of the Deal, is considered a business classic and one of the most successful business books of all time. Mr. Trump has over eight million followers on social media and is a frequent guest across a variety of media platforms.
neonzx

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Wiki..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winning_Team_Publishing
Winning Team Publishing is a conservative publishing house founded in 2021 by Sergio Gor and Donald Trump Jr..[1][2]

The publisher was founded after Trump failed to secure a memoir deal from the Big Five publishers, in part due to fact-checking concerns.[2][3] Trump has earned millions in royalties from the project.[4][5]

In 2023, Hudson Booksellers stated they would no longer carry the publisher's books.[6][7]
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

What do you wanna bet that Winning Team Publishing has all their printing done in China?
Kendra

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Kendra »

If anyone wants to watch the whole Gutfeld interview. :notlistening:

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 9265013747
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

No thanks. He makes my gutfeld sick.
ImageImageImage x5
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

Yeah. I gotta wash my hair.
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

I've gotta wash his hair.
Hic sunt dracones
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

What?

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:54 pm What?

If this was anyone else they'd be saying it's time to wheel grandpa back to the nursing home...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by zekeb »

Trump actually petitioned the FCC to revoke ABC's license. What a putz! Nada, Donnie, they told him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ngNewsVerp
Largo al factotum.
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

Wah! The TV was mean to me. I want them gone. Turn them off. They'll be sorry. :blackeye:

Muckin foron.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by zekeb »

Jessica I Can't Easily Copy Her Last Name from my cell phone is probably still nursing her sore middle finger after raising it so quickly and so firmly.
Largo al factotum.
bill_g

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

Don said something that he'll have to walk back again, and nobody has noticed yet. Again.

Chilidog

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Chilidog »

“f I don’t win this election.. the Jewish people would have a lot to do with that if that happens.”

MAZEL TOV!!!!

:groupdance:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

:o it"s a constipation conspiracy :violin:
neonzx

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Way back machine..

MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:49 pm
zekeb wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:43 pm :snippity:

Hummm... I've always been chasing the elusive "where's Trump's college transcript" answer. What was his GPA and was he actually awarded a degree in anything related to business? I've never heard him say anything about his college years.
Supposedly his degree ins in Economics, and still the dumbass doesn't understand how tariffs work... :bored:
(The above was in the Kamala Harris thread, but I'm putting this link in the Trump thread.)

For those who haven't seen the article -

Fact-Checking All of the Mysteries Surrounding Donald Trump and Penn
It’s rare for a professor to disparage the intelligence of a student, but according to attorney Frank DiPrima, who was close friends with professor William T. Kelley for 47 years, the prof made an exception for Donald Trump, at least in private. “He must have told me that 100 times over the course of 30 years,” says DiPrima, who has been practicing law since 1963 and has served as in-house counsel for entities including the Federal Trade Commission and Playboy Enterprises. “I remember the inflection of his voice when he said it: ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had!’” He would say that [Trump] came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything, that he was arrogant and he wasn’t there to learn.” Kelley, who passed away in 2011 at age 94, taught marketing at Wharton for 31 years, retiring in 1982.
Despite his braggadocio, Trump appears to have left no substantive mark in the collective memory of his graduating class. Efforts by media outlets — including the Washington Post, the Boston Globe, the Daily Pennsylvanian and this magazine — to locate Penn classmates with vivid memories of Trump’s tenure proved largely fruitless. He was involved in no known extracurriculars, rarely socialized on campus, and didn’t even submit a yearbook photo. One classmate, Louis Calomaris, told the Boston Globe that he remembered Trump standing up in class and declaring, “I’m going to be the king of New York real estate.” prompting eye-rolls from his classmates. “Sit down, you [expletive],” Calomaris remembered thinking.

For an article titled “Many of Trump’s Wharton Classmates Don’t Remember Him,” the DP contacted 269 of his fellow matriculates. Seventy-four responded; 68 said they had “never encountered Trump at Penn.” “Wharton was a pretty small community back then … you knew everyone. Well, except him,” 1968 Wharton graduate Kenneth Kadish told the DP. “It wasn’t that [Trump] was just not prominent, it was like he was nonexistent.” Nolan, the admissions officer, recalls: “I never saw him with another student. Always by himself. Kind of a sad sack.”

I was able to locate one classmate with something nice to say about Trump. “I knew him and I liked him, and most of the people I went to school with didn’t know him and don’t like him,” says Ted Sachs, who sat next to the future president in corporate finance and went on to a prosperous career in the financial sector. After class they would go out for fried oyster sandwiches, a Trump favorite. Not surprisingly, Trump did most of the talking. “He talked about himself mostly,” says Sachs, who voted for Trump in 2016 and plans to do so again in 2020. “He was very focused on himself, like he is today. But in a nice way.”
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
neonzx

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Dave from down under

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dave from down under »

So says the rapist.
neonzx

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:45 am So says the rapist.
He's trying to counter Harris' speech in Georgia yesterday.

“Kamala Harris delivered an impassioned speech about abortion rights on Friday in Georgia, accusing Republicans who support abortion bans of causing unnecessary suffering as she described the far-reaching, painful and even deadly consequences of such policies,” the New York Times reports.

“Ms. Harris’s speech in Georgia, a top battleground state where she has narrowly trailed in polls, signaled a more combative and nimble approach in the closing weeks of the presidential campaign.”

Politico: “It’s the vice president’s latest attempt to hold Trump responsible for the near-total abortion bans that have taken effect in more than a third of states since Roe’s fall. For weeks, she has been highlighting stories of women who were denied abortions in emergency situations and families who have struggled to receive fertility care, like in vitro fertilization, to demonstrate the sweeping consequences of such laws.”
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

I don't mean to brag, but at a time when he can't even get ten thousand people to show up for his rallies ...

... more than one hundred and ten thousand people will be there in person, yelling their fool heads off, to watch my football team playing Michigan, at 3:30 pm Eastern today. 110,000+. Biggest stadium in this great land of ours. Filled up all the way to the nosebleed sections.

I'm gonna miss part of it, Saturday is date night here, and ol' Wifehorn and I are going to a restaurant where they don't have Tee Vees up on the walls, for a quiet meal together. ❤️

But my crowd is gonna be WAY bigger than his crowd in Wilmington today. :oldman:
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.

Return to “US President”