Arizona behaving badly and otherwise

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 9a89&ei=49
Lynda Carter, the original Wonder Woman actor, denounced her sister’s campaign for a competitive seat in the Arizona House, telling Mother Jones on Friday that she wouldn’t support her for any elected position.

The actor’s statement was included as part of Mother Jones’ exposé on her sister, Pamela Carter, the far-right Republican running to represent part of Maricopa County in the Arizona House of Representatives.

“On her website, Pam claims to have her ‘family’s full support,’” Lynda Carter told Mother Jones. “I have known Pam my entire life, which is why I sadly cannot endorse her for this or any public office.”

Pamela Carter did not immediately respond to HuffPost’s request for comment. Her platform includes being opposed to same-sex marriage, abortion in nearly all cases and transgender inclusion in sports. She supports arming teachers.

Lynda Carter, a vocal supporter of reproductive rights, also offered her support to the Democrats running against her sister in Arizona’s Legislative District 4.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

For all the Richer fan gurlz!

"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Good interview.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Earthlings Behaving”