#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by RTH10260 »

Luckily bamboo grows fast so they can easily replace those forests cut down for the Arizona elections :lol:
noblepa

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by noblepa »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:45 pm Luckily bamboo grows fast so they can easily replace those forests cut down for the Arizona elections :lol:
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it just a little bit of a racist stereotype for the Arizona frauditors to claim that anything originating in China obviously involves bamboo.
bob

Post by bob »

noblepa wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:40 pm
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it just a little bit of a racist stereotype for the Arizona frauditors to claim that anything originating in China obviously involves bamboo.
It is a lot racist.
Image ImageImage
somerset

Post by somerset »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:45 pm Luckily bamboo grows fast so they can easily replace those forests cut down for the Arizona elections :lol:
It's not just you.

And what bob said.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

The racist component I could see hidden here is that the Chinese are of lesser intellectual and engineering capacity (*). It does not registere with these clowns that if some vast Chinese inspired conspiracy was happening, then the planning would be meticulous to succeed. It would not have escaped the planners that their paper would need to match the composition of "real" American paper and as such they would have made sure there would be no bamboo in the paper recipe in the first place.

(*) ignoring that the Chinese have nuclear capabilities, they build state of the art electronics (for Americans none the less), and have space exploration projects challenging the US.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Wooly thinking on the part of AZ Republicans. Bamboo is hardly unique to China.

There are even bamboos native to parts of the US.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:49 pm Wooly thinking on the part of AZ Republicans. Bamboo is hardly unique to China.

There are even bamboos native to parts of the US.
The only thing I know about it is that it's hella hard to get rid of once you have it if you don't want it.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Which is why so many countries have so much of it. :biggrin:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:34 am Again, I have to mention, the fact is, it would be almost impossible to submit 40,000 fake ballots to any election in a single county. Doing it statewide or nationwide is orders of magnitude harder.
:snippity:
Gregg, thank you so much for your post. You've provided an excellent explanation of how election fraud is very difficult.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Jim

Post by Jim »

Gregg wrote: ↑Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:34 am
Again, I have to mention, the fact is, it would be almost impossible to submit 40,000 fake ballots to any election in a single county. Doing it statewide or nationwide is orders of magnitude harder.
Yeah, my boss tried to pull that China sent thousands of ballots nonsense with me, I looked him right in the eye and asked "How did the Chinese know beforehand who was going to vote and who wasn't so that they didn't set off all sorts of bells and whistles when we find thousands of voters who voted more than once?"

As usual, he looked dumbfounded that he'd been fooled again.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Jim wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:29 pm
Gregg wrote: ↑Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:34 am
Again, I have to mention, the fact is, it would be almost impossible to submit 40,000 fake ballots to any election in a single county. Doing it statewide or nationwide is orders of magnitude harder.
Yeah, my boss tried to pull that China sent thousands of ballots nonsense with me, I looked him right in the eye and asked "How did the Chinese know beforehand who was going to vote and who wasn't so that they didn't set off all sorts of bells and whistles when we find thousands of voters who voted more than once?"

As usual, he looked dumbfounded that he'd been fooled again.
And, how did the Chinese know that Maricopa County, AZ was going to be so important to the election?

I think we all agree that inserting 40,000 fake ballots into a single county would be a huge task and virtually impossible to pull off. In order to insure that Biden won, despite Trump's overwhelming popularity, the Chinese would have had to duplicate the feat in hundreds or thousands of counties around the nation. There would be literally hundreds of thousands of distinct ballots that would have to be matched to registered voters and their localities.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:34 am Again, I have to mention, the fact is, it would be almost impossible to submit 40,000 fake ballots to any election in a single county. Doing it statewide or nationwide is orders of magnitude harder.

snippity:

ETA: A quick check reveals that in the rural county where the Well Armed Bunker Complex is, there were 484 different ballots in the 2020 General Election. Ponder that a moment, if you will. The Golf Course where the Bunkers came from is in 2 different school districts and part of it is in the village proper, part in the township. Loveland, Ohio, where I once lived, is in three different counties just one school district but 2 different Congressional Districts for Federal, 3 different state Representatives and 2 State Senators. Elections are hard. No one knew that, but its real complicated. /derp

There is a very large hole in your thesis: you live in the real world, not the world where satanic pedophiliac cannibalistic activity is going on in the basement of a pizza parlor that doesn't have a basement.

I mean come on man, you are old enough to remember "and I ain't even got a garage."
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Yet another poll says indy voters hate this nonsense.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:08 pm Yet another poll says indy voters hate this nonsense.

I hope that they remember this in 2022.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 802819002/
Arizona Senate election auditors keeping ballots for now as they wrap up at coliseum
The county hasn't yet been informed when the ballots and the rest of the equipment will be returned to them. The senate is supposed to give them a 48 hour heads-up. Fann says they're still "evaluating their options."

Here's the tweet from Rachel Maddow.

My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I sprung for the $1 for six months introductory offer for AZ Central so I might as well clean up.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion ... s-Redesign

An opinion piece
Arizona audit could lead to ... mass executions? What have you done to America, Sen. Fann?
Opinion: OAN, Arizona's audit partner, suggests 'radical Democrats' should be executed once evidence of a 'coup' is unearthed in Arizona and other audits. Look what you started, Sen. Karen Fann.

OAN’s Pearson Sharp:
“How many people were involved in these efforts to undermine the election?” he asked, in a segment first aired on Tuesday. “Hundreds? Thousands? Tens of thousands? How many people does it take to carry out a coup against the presidency?

“And when all the dust settles from the audit in Arizona and the potential audits in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Wisconsin, what happens to all these people who are responsible for overthrowing the election?

“What are the consequences for traitors who meddled with our sacred democratic process and tried to steal power by taking away the voices of the American people? What happens to them? Well, in the past, America had a very good solution for dealing with such traitors: Execution.”
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

“How many people were involved in these efforts to undermine the election?” he asked, in a segment first aired on Tuesday. “Hundreds? Thousands? Tens of thousands? How many people does it take to carry out a coup against the presidency?
This time it took 81 million. It depends, in general. Some more than others.

:doh:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Election conspiracy film stars promoted vigilante action against officials
By Jerod MacDonald-Evoy -June 30, 2021
Last Updated: June 30, 2021 2:04 pm

A screenshot of the Q&A following the premiere of "The Deep Rig" at a Phoenix church. From left to right: Ann Vandersteel, Joseph Flynn, Patrick Byrne, Steve Lucescu, Phil Waldron, Joe Oltmann, Bob Hughes and Roger Richards.

At a question-and-answer session following the premiere of a conspiracy theory film that had unprecedented access to the people conducting the Arizona Senate’s review of Maricopa County’s 2020 election results, the film’s participants said their baseless allegations of election fraud warranted “drastic” action. “The Deep Rig,” which debuted Saturday and was produced by former Overstock.com CEO and Trump ally Patrick Byrne, aims to prove that the 2020 election was fraudulent. Byrne wrote the book the film is based on, and is its main star. He is also the founder of a Florida-based 501(c)(4) that is aiming to raise $2.8 million to fund the Arizona audit, and profits from the film are going to that organization.

During the question-and-answer portion of the premiere event, which lasted a little over an hour, the participants sounded off on a litany of topics, many of which have been thoroughly debunked or disproven, and a number of which have their roots in the QAnon conspiracy. Arizona Mirror watched the livestream of the event and fact checked a number of claims made by the participants.

Antifa and “drastic” measures
One of the participants in the film said during the Q&A that he believes that people will have to take matters into their own hands against those who engaged in alleged fraud. “They took away our voice in this election, so we are going to have to do something after the election that is going to be pretty drastic,” Joe Oltmann told the 150 or so people who attended the premiere at Dream City Church in north Phoenix in response to a question about the needed “remedy” if the state Senate’s self-styled audit concludes there was fraud in the 2020 election. “I’ll be damned if I wait to let somebody else stand up and do something else for me,” Oltmann said, prompting the crowd to erupt in applause. One audience member could be heard shouting “patriot militia.”
More: https://www.azmirror.com/2021/06/30/ele ... officials/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

So, executions for the insurrectionists!! I want to be the first to sign up to pull the lever/switch/whatever.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

woodworker wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:42 pm So, executions for the insurrectionists!! I want to be the first to sign up to pull the lever/switch/whatever.
This "Murecia damnit, firing squads :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Does DFO know or care what havoc he wrought? :nope: x 1000

He’s undoubtedly thrilled that he’s still in the front page news.

:smokeears: :mad2: :cussing: :fuckyou:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Not him, his organization and his accountant.
Hic sunt dracones
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Suranis wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:14 pm Not him, his organization and his accountant.
This thread is about the Arizona audit, which is very much in the news. His financial problems in NY are a different topic, although they too, are making headlines.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:41 pm https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 802819002/
Arizona Senate election auditors keeping ballots for now as they wrap up at coliseum
The county hasn't yet been informed when the ballots and the rest of the equipment will be returned to them. The senate is supposed to give them a 48 hour heads-up. Fann says they're still "evaluating their options."

:snippity:
I hope they remember to keep those ballots really safe. I also hope the DOJ is just waiting for them to "officially" finish so they can move in on the circus.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

woodworker wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:42 pm So, executions for the insurrectionists!! I want to be the first to sign up to pull the lever/switch/whatever.
It doesn't sound to me like these people are gonna take it well when the audit comes back and says 'We found one vrefied case of fraud, a little old lady died after her ballot was sent, and her son used to to vote for Trump" but other than that, we can't tell but we're sure there must be more. We just couldn't find it, because they hid it all in the servers!
chanting Partiot Militia
Bring it knutsac, bring it.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”