trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:30 am Him rambling on about mail in ballots in Montana
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1408956 ... 56015?s=20
Wait, but he won Montana. :? Is he complaining about missing Biden votes? :think: :confuzzled:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Trump: …and sent a brave young man from Ohio to a plant. Think of it. You know who the man I’m talking about is?
He couldn't remember John Glenn's name ... nor that he went to the moon, not a "plant"
:lol: :rotflmao:
filly

Post by filly »

I'll just put this here:

An interview with Bill Barr (who has been on a rehab of reputation tour :lol: in other media outlets recently) conducted by Jonathan Karl of ABCNews. It's remarkable that Barr sat for a print interview instead of a broadcast interview published by The Atlantic, not ABC. But it's worth the read. Barr has witnesses to his claims, who seem to have been carefully cultivated and placed by Bill Barr.

Of course if Barr had told the truth at the time, that would've been helpful. Barr is a coward who schemed to preserve only himself until the very end. What a Patriot!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Oh my! Good article. But Barr is still a stain on the Attorney General office and always will be. It's such a shame he used his legal smarts for evil instead of good.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... n-new-book
Former Attorney General Bill Barr reportedly called Trump’s false claims of election fraud “bullshit,” according to a new book on the final days of the Trump administration. The revelation comes from the book “Betrayal,” authored by ABC News Chief Washington Correspondent Jonathan Karl.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Marjorie Taylor Greene draws parallels between herself and Trump

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:cantlook: wait until she claims to be a billionaire ;)
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

She's not wrong.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

neonzx wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:03 am Marjorie Taylor Greene draws parallels between herself and Trump

So........she admits to being a serial adulterer, tax fraud, misogynistic, serial sexual abusing, microcephalic, microdactylic, dementia sufferer......Sorry, GOP Senator....... :lol:
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

neonzx wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:37 am
Trump: …and sent a brave young man from Ohio to a plant. Think of it. You know who the man I’m talking about is?
He couldn't remember John Glenn's name ... nor that he went to the moon, not a "plant"
Umm ... :fingerwag:
Lani

Post by Lani »

Montana.png
Montana.png (39.07 KiB) Viewed 1871 times
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

chancery wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:38 am
My Google search only finds three astronauts out of Ohio, none of them on a moon mission.
John H. Glenn
Robert F. Overmyer
Kenneth D. Cameron

:think: so who was the man on the plant moon :?:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Lani wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:48 amMontana.png
Yet Fox never picks up on this, but Biden is old and frail :brickwallsmall:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:54 am
chancery wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:38 am

My Google search only finds three astronauts out of Ohio, none of them on a moon mission.
John H. Glenn
Robert F. Overmyer
Kenneth D. Cameron

:think: so who was the man on the plant moon :?:
Ohio astronaut Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon. No clue whether he ever went to a plant. It's funny, you'd almost think that Trump had never been educated in American history.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

zekeb wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:48 pm I wonder if Melania asked to be sedated before the OSG crawled on top of her when Barron was conceived. It wasn't that long ago.
Now, that's a mental image I could have done without.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

The wedding inside the fairgrounds probably had more people and the wedding guests probably didn’t leave early during the toasts and speeches :lol: :lol:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:17 pm The wedding inside the fairgrounds probably had more people and the wedding guests probably didn’t leave early during the toasts and speeches :lol: :lol:
Small wonder some Magas left early. Trump just keeps using the same old talking points. :yawn:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
slq

Post by slq »

Lani wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:48 amMontana.png
And yet, henceforth, it will be a "fact" among those people that TFG lost Montana (not true) because there were missing ballots (not true in Montana or Michigan).

Edit: Typo
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

And you find it hard to understand that the trumpanzees believe the election was stolen… :rolleye:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AALtVTO

This is a fascinating development. Cheney and Gonzalez have teamed up to fund raise off the Trump revenge tour. Thanks to Trump for raising Rep. Gonzalez's profile nationwide. He is very popular in Ohio as a former Buckeye wide receiver who was drafted and played in the NFL. If Trump thinks he can trash a Buckeye football star, he is delusional, which we all knew already.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:popcorn:
much ado

Post by much ado »

Just for lolz, I located a transcript of Trump's Wellington, Ohio, speech to find the context of the "sent a brave young man from Ohio to a plant" quote. It occurs near the end of the speech:
America is still the nation that conquered the Wild West, that vanquished the murderers, dictators that ended the evil empires. And that sent a brave young man from Ohio to a plant. Think of it. Seth, you know who the man I’m talking about is? Who am I talking about? Do you know who it is? The stars and stripes on the face of the moon. Do you know who the man is, right? Do you know? Do you know? You know who it is. There is no mountain we cannot climb. There is no summit we cannot reach. There is nothing that we cannot do. There is absolutely nothing we cannot match. There is no challenge that you will let us down. You will never let us down. The people of Ohio will never let us down. The people of our country will never let us down.
I think he must have meant to say "planet"? Just a guess...

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/do ... ing-office

ETA: Maybe "Seth" knows who it is, but Trump sure doesn't.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

much ado wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:27 pm Just for lolz, I located a transcript of Trump's Wellington, Ohio, speech to find the context of the "sent a brave young man from Ohio to a plant" quote. It occurs near the end of the speech:
America is still the nation that conquered the Wild West, that vanquished the murderers, dictators that ended the evil empires. And that sent a brave young man from Ohio to a plant. Think of it. Seth, you know who the man I’m talking about is? Who am I talking about? Do you know who it is? The stars and stripes on the face of the moon. Do you know who the man is, right? Do you know? Do you know? You know who it is. There is no mountain we cannot climb. There is no summit we cannot reach. There is nothing that we cannot do. There is absolutely nothing we cannot match. There is no challenge that you will let us down. You will never let us down. The people of Ohio will never let us down. The people of our country will never let us down.
I think he must have meant to say "planet"? Just a guess...

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/do ... ing-office

ETA: Maybe "Seth" knows who it is, but Trump sure doesn't.
This explanation makes sense to me:

Also, note that Trump never says Neil Armstrong's name. I bet you anything that he forgot Armstrong's name. BTW, Armstrong was born and died in Ohio.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”