Kamala Harris for President - 2024

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

I heard that when she walks in the forest, baby deer and bunnies and cute little woodland creatures cozy up to her and make goo-goo noises and eat out of her hand and stuff.

Y'know ... just like Obama. ❤️ :towel:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

BUT... But.... but... Obama lived in the Kenyan jungle, and he has proof of it
► Show Spoiler
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 2:35 pm BUT... But.... but... Obama lived in the Kenyan jungle, and he has proof of it
► Show Spoiler
Literally my favorite moment of the Obama presidency.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:06 pm I heard that when she walks in the forest, baby deer and bunnies and cute little woodland creatures cozy up to her and make goo-goo noises and eat out of her hand and stuff.

Ran that through AI :lol:

kamala bunnies.webp
kamala bunnies.webp (71.92 KiB) Viewed 824 times

kamala bunnies 2.webp
kamala bunnies 2.webp (71.15 KiB) Viewed 807 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Oh yeah. Rabbit Deer. A hunters favorite. And like Roo, they will kick your butt if you square off with them.
andersweinstein

Post by andersweinstein »

Nate Silver wrote:Last update: 1:00 p.m, Sunday, August 4: After another day of strong polling, Kamala Harris has pulled ahead of Donald Trump for the first time since the forecast launched. Although the race is still a toss-up, Harris leads Trump by 1.4 points in our national polling average, and has a 51 percent chance of winning the electoral college
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️🥥🌴✅

Post by poplove »

Foggy wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:06 pm I heard that when she walks in the forest, baby deer and bunnies and cute little woodland creatures cozy up to her and make goo-goo noises and eat out of her hand and stuff.

Love this scene from 9 to 5. I can picture Kamala as Snow White with tfg in the chair.

Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Jackalopes, baby!
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Rolodex wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:52 pm Jackalopes, baby!
Ninja'd!
Image Image Image Image
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 6712&ei=21
Representative Byron Donalds, a Florida Republican and close ally of Donald Trump's, sparred with ABC News host George Stephanopoulos on Sunday morning about the former president's recent remarks questioning Vice President Kamala Harris' racial identity, which Stephanopoulos referred to as a "slur."

The interview on ABC News' This Week comes days after Trump said at the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) convention in Chicago about Harris, the presumptive Democratic nominee, "She was always of Indian heritage, and she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn't know she was Black until a couple of years ago when she happened to turn Black, and now she wants to be known as Black."

Harris, the daughter of a Jamaican father and Indian mother, identifies as biracial. She is a graduate of Howard University, one of the largest historically Black colleges in the country.

His remarks have been condemned by many, including White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, who during a briefing with reporters said the former president's questioning of Harris' racial identity was "repulsive" and "insulting."

In reference to Trump's comments, Harris wrote on X, formerly Twitter, "Let me just say: The American people deserve better than Donald Trump's divisiveness and disrespect."

On Saturday, Trump again questioned her racial identity when speaking at a campaign rally in Atlanta.

Throughout the Sunday interview, Stephanopoulos and the Florida congressman repeatedly interrupted each other, at times becoming heated.

When Stephanopoulos first asked why the former president and Donalds keep questioning Harris' racial identity, Donalds said, "The [Harris] campaign has shifted. They're talking much more about her father's heritage and her Black identity. It doesn't really matter. The [former] president mentioned it."

Edit, looks like I can watch via Comcast right now, so I'll be back if I have some thing to say.

Multiple times during the interview Stephanopoulos called out Donalds, saying, "And you just repeated the slur again. If it doesn't matter, why do you all keep questioning her identity? She has always identified as a Black woman. She is biracial. She has a Jamaican father, an Indian mother, she's always identified as both. Why are you questioning that?"

Donalds responded: "This is something that's actually a conversation throughout social media right now. There are a lot of people trying to figure this out. But again, that's a side issue, not the main issue."

Stephanopoulos then interjected, "Sir, one second, see you just did it again—Why do you insist on questioning her racial identity?" speaking over Donalds.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Want!
Attachments
kamala cats.jpg
kamala cats.jpg (166.61 KiB) Viewed 656 times
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

This appears to be a legitimate source, but I haven't found a second source for it yet. However, I do see articles stating that Beyonce has given her approval for Harris to use "Freedom" as her campaign song -

https://x.com/harris_wins/status/1820268636948537367
Kamala’s Wins
@harris_wins

BREAKING: Beyoncé has just announced she has donated $4 million to Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign. This is huge.
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Love that t-shirt!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:09 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 2:35 pm BUT... But.... but... Obama lived in the Kenyan jungle, and he has proof of it
► Show Spoiler
Literally my favorite moment of the Obama presidency.
My favorite joke part of his Presidency was his Anger Translator...
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

keith wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 12:59 am My favorite joke part of his Presidency was his Anger Translator...
The fascinating thing about that is just trying to imagine Donold Trump daring of attempting anything similar. That humorless, graceless sack of shit can only spout illiterate idiocies.
Off Topic
One intriguing aspect of white racists is their attempts to portray black folk as illustrated and uncultured. Yet it is African cultures that brought the love of wordplay and the respect for verbal dexterity to America, exemplified by yo mamma jokes (where the aim is not to actually insult, it's for the jokesmith to display his imaginative skills and speed of thought) and "doing the dozens". Not to mention how much modern music rests on the historical creativity of Black musicians.

Trump delivers words like a rhinoceros attempting to crochet a scarf. Yet he looks down on those who are his intellectual and moral superiors simply because an accident of birth and a congenital lack of decency means that he can proudly shit on a golden toilet.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Ben Wikler
@benwikler

KAMALA HARRIS RALLY UPDATE! Indie folk rockers and hometown heroes @boniver
will be performing at the @KamalaHarris rally in Eau Claire on Wednesday. Join me as we cheer on our next President, meet her VP pick, and jam to some incredible homegrown tunes. https://volumeone.org/articles/2024/08/ ... -wednesday
Of course Republicans are declaring that Harris requires popular singers to perform in order to fill seats. Personally, I think it's a great idea in order to get younger people to the rally. It's certainly something Trump couldn't do, and it shows that Harris is attuned to a younger set of voters.

By the way, Bon Iver is an indie folk band from Wisconsin.
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

But but but the bankrupt Gateway Pundit just trumpeted a few weeks ago that NATE SILVER said Harris was going to lose!
Jazz Shaw of Hot Air commented on this:

So Nate Silver sees Donald Trump’s chance of victory having dropped from 65.7% to 61.3%. Meanwhile, Kamala Harris has crept up from the mid-30s to 38.1%. That’s still a fairly healthy margin. It’s not that it’s impossible for this analysis to be wrong, but you have to dig quite a way back into history to find an example of Nate missing a call by anywhere near that much.

I see him being cited on CNN nearly as much as he is on Fox News. In that sense, Silver has become the gold standard of election analysis, if you’ll pardon the precious metals pun. He doesn’t base his forecasts on his own political preferences (whatever those may be), but on the hit-and-miss rates of the other pollsters that he tracks.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... nd-kamala/

Shocking how they BELIEVE polls until it's not going well for them. :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 2:31 pmOf course Republicans are declaring that Harris requires popular* singers to perform in order to fill seats.
Because Hulk Hogan and Amber Rose were at the RNC to promote substantive policy positions? :think:

* Because his rallies have had some real cringe obscure singers.
Image ImageImage
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 2:52 pm https: //twitter.com/VeraMBergen/status/1820509889182990466?s=19
Frank Carillo from Virginia is unhinged, and needs a long stay in a psych ward if he doesn't commit SBC first.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Return to “US President”