Shizzle Popped

Tell us about yourself. But only things you want us to know.
sugar magnolia

Shizzle Popped

Post by sugar magnolia »

That bay window ledge looks like a right proper cat perch to me. Wide-screen bird tv I bet.
sad-cafe

Shizzle Popped

Post by sad-cafe »

it looks great!

I would buy it
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Shizzle Popped

Post by bill_g »

You done good. Looks great!
AndyinPA
Verified:

Shizzle Popped

Post by AndyinPA »

Very nice.

My friend in Santa Fe just sold her house after just eight days on the market. She got asking price for cash. I wish you the same luck.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Shizzle Popped

Post by neonzx »

Looks really good, Shizzle.

Nice job on staging even if you folks couldn't completely eliminate the 80s look. :biggrin:
sugar magnolia

Shizzle Popped

Post by sugar magnolia »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:10 pm Looks really good, Shizzle.

Nice job on staging even if you folks couldn't completely eliminate the 80s look. :biggrin:
Pretty sure the pony wall is what gave it away.
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Shizzle Popped

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Thanks for all the compliments. We could probably get another $60k if we did a flip job on it but it would take a fair amount of cash and lots of labor that I would have trouble doing these days.

We heard the news about the shooting while we were standing in line to vote at the Indiana Democratic convention. We were all a bit shocked. The last thing I want is for that orange asshole to be martyred.

As for the convention, are all state conventions this incredibly disorganized? Registration was a mess, the ballots for the district level voting were late, and the statewide voting was a complete fiasco. Otherwise, it was a great deal of fun and it was nice spending the day talking to like minded people.
IMG_9353.jpeg
IMG_9353.jpeg (409.32 KiB) Viewed 217 times
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Shizzle Popped

Post by Shizzle Popped »

It looks like my dad's house is sold. We have three offers with a potential fourth coming in. Two are at asking price and the third is $5k over. The kicker is that the high bid is the original builder's grandson. My dad and I both know the original builder pretty well. I sold floor covering back in the day and worked with him regularly when he was building houses. He was always an honest guy and built the best house in town. When my dad got ready to build a house he asked me what I thought of the builders in town and there was no question in my mind who he should go with. It was going to cost a bit more but he was going to get a really solid house, and that's been the case. I'm actually thrilled that it's going to his grandson.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Shizzle Popped

Post by AndyinPA »

Wow! Congratulations.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Shizzle Popped

Post by bill_g »

Something that worked easy. Gotta love those moments.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Shizzle Popped

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:dance:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”