Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

The quality of judges is starting to resemble the quality of mid-1970s Detroit automobiles.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

There are some good ones JR -- This is HILARIOUS. This SovCit tanged with the wrong guy, Judge Oakley takes no nonsense.

Watch it all for the background, but at 16:45 the judge starts crushing the SovCit. When the dude objects over and over, finally he says: "I don't care what you're objecting to... Sir, your objections mean sh*t to me". LMAO!

Objections Mean.JPG
Objections Mean.JPG (72.35 KiB) Viewed 245 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sad-cafe

Sovcit nutz

Post by sad-cafe »

I love this judge

Also Judge Simpson is great

I like watching Judge Webster from KS. Also, she holds court in my childhood town so sometimes I know the fools!
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

sad-cafe wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:51 pm I love this judge

Also Judge Simpson is great

I like watching Judge Webster from KS. Also, she holds court in my childhood town so sometimes I know the fools!
Judge Jeffrey Middleton, also in Michigan, is the OG sovcit hammer. Decent sort of guy in other cases but doesn't tolerate that babbling.
sad-cafe

Sovcit nutz

Post by sad-cafe »

awesome-I will add him to my list.

Thanks
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

Those are my favorites too also. Middleton is great with his unique look, he's also really compassionate and tries to help people. Of course, SovCits can't be helped. Judge Simpson is hilarious. And I'm a big fan of Judge Webster -- wouldn't it be fun to go out drinking with her? I bet she tells some great stories :boxing:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
p0rtia

Sovcit nutz

Post by p0rtia »

Agreed. Love Middleton!
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Anyone that can insert Jabberwock into a sovcit case is beyond awesome.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

"You don't have to be at the podium..."

:torches:
101010 :towel:
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

I bet he wants a pony too.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

Resume18 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:56 pm

I bet he wants a pony too.
What brought him to the court that day:
1 Attempt to Commit a Class A Felony 161.405(2)(b) Felony Class B 08/26/2023
2 Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance - Schedule I 475.752(7) Misdemeanor Class A 08/26/2023
I figure the day in the video may have been:
07/10/2024 Record - Proceedings

Comment
CR1 1:08-1:18 Defendant not cooperating with court; Hearing reset to 07.11.24 at 1pm
Things improved the next day. I guess this means that the Presiding judge is not in jail or something. He showed the judge.
07/11/2024 Record - Proceedings

Comment
CR1 1:06-1:13 NG pleas entered and set for trial: 09.16.24 & 09.17.24 8:15am Call: 09.13.24 9am PT: 08.26.24
07/11/2024 Waiver - Counsel

Judicial Officer
Hung, Lung Shu
Dude wrote a book.. It's a all of 26 pages
How to Tell Time by the Moon: A definitive Flat Earth guide detailing all you need to better understand the movements of the sun and moon with real life practical benefits. Paperback – June 30, 2018
by Kennedy S Walker (Author)
3.6 3.6 out of 5 stars 8 ratings

A groundbreaking flat earth guide teaching to tell time by the moon alone. The method taught within provides unassailable proof that the earth is flat and neither the sun nor moon are ever below your feet. Learn to understand that we have a clock in our sky that reveals the path of the sun is always circuiting the North Pole alone. The flat earth proof that cannot be disputed and recurs regularly from your porch. Finally, information about the sky that's actually useful!

About the Author
Kennedy Walker, born 1984 in SE Idaho. Educated at ISU in the field of sociology with history with the intention of writing something that mattered. Taking jobs around the country, I've lived in over 40 of the contiguous states experiencing the local fare and culture wherever I went while also experiencing the local populations while negotiating for my company. I found a need pretty early on to figure out how to get people working together towards the same goals and I've been looking for that grail ever since. Learning to tell time by the moon came pretty quickly after learning the earth was flat and it took me months to realize how special what I had discovered really was. I returned to the online community and found that people were coming up with excuses for everything and the truth actually needed my silver bullet.
101010 :towel:

Return to “Other weirdos”