Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

The quality of judges is starting to resemble the quality of mid-1970s Detroit automobiles.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

There are some good ones JR -- This is HILARIOUS. This SovCit tanged with the wrong guy, Judge Oakley takes no nonsense.

Watch it all for the background, but at 16:45 the judge starts crushing the SovCit. When the dude objects over and over, finally he says: "I don't care what you're objecting to... Sir, your objections mean sh*t to me". LMAO!

Objections Mean.JPG
Objections Mean.JPG (72.35 KiB) Viewed 1006 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sad-cafe

Sovcit nutz

Post by sad-cafe »

I love this judge

Also Judge Simpson is great

I like watching Judge Webster from KS. Also, she holds court in my childhood town so sometimes I know the fools!
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

sad-cafe wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:51 pm I love this judge

Also Judge Simpson is great

I like watching Judge Webster from KS. Also, she holds court in my childhood town so sometimes I know the fools!
Judge Jeffrey Middleton, also in Michigan, is the OG sovcit hammer. Decent sort of guy in other cases but doesn't tolerate that babbling.
sad-cafe

Sovcit nutz

Post by sad-cafe »

awesome-I will add him to my list.

Thanks
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

Those are my favorites too also. Middleton is great with his unique look, he's also really compassionate and tries to help people. Of course, SovCits can't be helped. Judge Simpson is hilarious. And I'm a big fan of Judge Webster -- wouldn't it be fun to go out drinking with her? I bet she tells some great stories :boxing:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
p0rtia

Sovcit nutz

Post by p0rtia »

Agreed. Love Middleton!
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Anyone that can insert Jabberwock into a sovcit case is beyond awesome.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

"You don't have to be at the podium..."

:torches:
101010 :towel:
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

I bet he wants a pony too.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
northland10

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

Resume18 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:56 pm

I bet he wants a pony too.
What brought him to the court that day:
1 Attempt to Commit a Class A Felony 161.405(2)(b) Felony Class B 08/26/2023
2 Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance - Schedule I 475.752(7) Misdemeanor Class A 08/26/2023
I figure the day in the video may have been:
07/10/2024 Record - Proceedings

Comment
CR1 1:08-1:18 Defendant not cooperating with court; Hearing reset to 07.11.24 at 1pm
Things improved the next day. I guess this means that the Presiding judge is not in jail or something. He showed the judge.
07/11/2024 Record - Proceedings

Comment
CR1 1:06-1:13 NG pleas entered and set for trial: 09.16.24 & 09.17.24 8:15am Call: 09.13.24 9am PT: 08.26.24
07/11/2024 Waiver - Counsel

Judicial Officer
Hung, Lung Shu
Dude wrote a book.. It's a all of 26 pages
How to Tell Time by the Moon: A definitive Flat Earth guide detailing all you need to better understand the movements of the sun and moon with real life practical benefits. Paperback – June 30, 2018
by Kennedy S Walker (Author)
3.6 3.6 out of 5 stars 8 ratings

A groundbreaking flat earth guide teaching to tell time by the moon alone. The method taught within provides unassailable proof that the earth is flat and neither the sun nor moon are ever below your feet. Learn to understand that we have a clock in our sky that reveals the path of the sun is always circuiting the North Pole alone. The flat earth proof that cannot be disputed and recurs regularly from your porch. Finally, information about the sky that's actually useful!

About the Author
Kennedy Walker, born 1984 in SE Idaho. Educated at ISU in the field of sociology with history with the intention of writing something that mattered. Taking jobs around the country, I've lived in over 40 of the contiguous states experiencing the local fare and culture wherever I went while also experiencing the local populations while negotiating for my company. I found a need pretty early on to figure out how to get people working together towards the same goals and I've been looking for that grail ever since. Learning to tell time by the moon came pretty quickly after learning the earth was flat and it took me months to realize how special what I had discovered really was. I returned to the online community and found that people were coming up with excuses for everything and the truth actually needed my silver bullet.
Sam the Centipede

Sovcit nutz

Post by Sam the Centipede »

His exposition on flat earth and why gravity doesn't exist is sniffing: Flat Earth 101
northland10

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:59 pm His exposition on flat earth and why gravity doesn't exist is sniffing: Flat Earth 101
There's a bit of time I'll never get back.
Gravity doesn’t exist and you can’t even show it in a test. Magnetism and thus buoyancy/relative density describe everything we ever see moving up or down
This would explain the concept that to fly all you need to do is throw yourself at the ground and miss. :towel:
Life, the Universe, and Everything, by Douglas Adams wrote:The first part is easy.

All it requires is simply the ability to throw yourself forward with all your weight, and the willingness not to mind that it's going to hurt.

That is, it's going to hurt if you fail to miss the ground.
Then flat-earther says:
Since water doesn’t curve, the earth is flat.
Dude has never looked at water in a test tube, or a falling (err magnetically pulled to the earth) drop of water. The drops of water also usually fail to fail to miss the ground, unless there is a big wind, which probably also doesn't exist.
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

Van Ballion got the video title right: Dude is mucho deluded.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Sam the Centipede

Sovcit nutz

northland10 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:28 am
Since water doesn’t curve, the earth is flat.
Dude has never looked at water in a test tube, or a falling (err magnetically pulled to the earth) drop of water. The drops of water also usually fail to fail to miss the ground, unless there is a big wind, which probably also doesn't exist.
Perhaps he's not a surface tension denier? Gotta pick which physics you reject! Or he he studied at a Meniscan College?

Ships (especially novel designs) are tested as scale models in long tanks, where they are towed along by a carriage on rails and instruments measure forces, motions, etc.

Long towing tanks are about 600 m long (which is also something in yards, this is left as an exercise for the reader). If one used, say, a horizontal laser beam for alignment from one end to the other, the height of the water in the middle is about 7 mm (about sooo much in inches) higher than at the ends. So one could measure that, but of course real physicists and engineers have better things to do with their time!

I guess perhaps a flat earther could explain it away by explaining that the CoM (center of magnetism) of the body of the water is in its geometric center, which causes the water to accumulate there? Or perhaps the magnetic water attracts the magnetic laser light, deflecting it downwards? Hmm, perhaps I could be an unscientist?
Off Topic
Off-topically, but on science and unscience:

It irritates me that winds blow parallel to isobars! If one looks at contours on a map, water will flow perpendicular to the contours, so with the dip of the terrain in geological terminology. Or with the gradient of scalar field of altitude in vector analysis terminology. Or downhill in normal language. Easy.

On a chart of atmospheric pressure, the isobars join points of equal pressure, similar to how contours join points of equal altitude. So a naive (me!!) expectation would be that winds would blow from high pressure areas to low pressure areas, just as water on a landscape flows from high areas to low areas.

But no! Winds blow parallel to the isobars (along rather than across), in an anticlockwise direction around a low pressure area in the northern hemisphere, the other direction for southern hemispherians. Why? Blah blah Bernoulli principle blah blah Coriolis effect blah blah equilibrium blah blah geostrophic wind blah blah. Yes, the physics is correct*, but that doesn't prevent it from being annoying!
________
* Fuller explanations are available on the web
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Sovcit nutz

Post by Foggy »

Gene Kooper, please pick up the white courtesy telephone. Paging Mr. Kooper! :oldman:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Sam the Centipede

Sovcit nutz

Foggy wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:50 am Gene Kooper, please pick up the white courtesy telephone. Paging Mr. Kooper! :oldman:
:blackeye: Ok, I'll put the wine away. :(
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Sovcit nutz

Post by Foggy »

Not on my account, I hope! :batting:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Luke

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

:lol:

This idiot, driving a Tesla with a parrot in the car in Cali (did he steal the Tesla/Parrot idea from Foggy?), is absolutely delusional. He sings filthy songs about LE while is in a car chase. "I'm just a man with a Constitution." "Jesus please save me." "Look at my bird -- he's scared as sh*t"

There's a nice "Safelight repair, Safelight replace" moment. Dummy Kruger is a terrific channel -- he hasn't posted in 3 months and hope he's OK. He does great background & follow-ups all in one package. He reminds me of RC a bit with his thoroughness and good humor.

The Wildest Sovereign Citizen Video This Year! 15-Minute Car Chase + Arrest

Sovereign Citizen ARRESTED Again After Fleeing To Montana!

Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

They are everywhere and not just crazy..

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-07-17/ ... /104085748

A sovereign citizen group is using a fake court to justify child kidnapping and extortion
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

And a bit more about her and her kind

https://www.news.com.au/national/crime/ ... f4ba3b?amp
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

They're taking to the air:

It added that when FAA inspectors caught up with Marsan when he landed back at the airport a few days later, he refused to cooperate, calling himself a "free citizen."

He claimed he did not need a pilot's certificate or medical certificate, which had been requested by the inspector, the indictment said.

https://www.businessinsider.com/free-ci ... eds-2024-7
scirreeve

Sovcit nutz

Post by scirreeve »

John Thomas8 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:23 pm They're taking to the air:

It added that when FAA inspectors caught up with Marsan when he landed back at the airport a few days later, he refused to cooperate, calling himself a "free citizen."

He claimed he did not need a pilot's certificate or medical certificate, which had been requested by the inspector, the indictment said.

https://www.businessinsider.com/free-ci ... eds-2024-7
I looked at this guy's FB page earlier today. He is a pretend judge Anna von Poptart disciple.
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

His aviation tour company web page..
“The page is littered with positive reviews up until 2021, when one commenter wrote: "The owner is a flat earther and is quite off his rocker."”
shannon
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by shannon »

Another article
Federal charges: Palmer man who almost caused midair collision said he was ‘free citizen’ who didn’t need pilot license, registration

"“The defendant refused, stating that he was a ‘free citizen’ and did not need a pilot or medical certificate, and adding that his aircraft had been deregistered,” the charges say.

In place of the usual registration stickers on his plane, Marsan’s plane bore a sticker that is a common symbol of the sovereign citizens movement — a U.S. flag featuring vertical red and white stripes and blue stars against a white background. Marsan also has two “Z” stickers on the plane, sometimes seen on illegitimate license plates used by sovereign citizens.

Asked about his plea, Marsan responded that, “Nothing stands between me, myself, and the creator. I am innocent.”"
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
(she/her)

Return to “Other weirdos”