Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Yeah - sovcits "do not contract" with the government. :blackeye: I just skimmed a pre-trial court hearing where sovcit rejected a plea deal that would have set him free immediately. If he would have pleaded guilty the DA would have offered time served (7+ months already in jail) aka immediate release. But sovcits are so fascinated by jury trial that he rejected the deal once again. Will be going to trial with the prospect of up to 14 years in jail (I guess he will end up with about two years and time served).
sad-cafe

Sovcit nutz

Post by sad-cafe »

I watched that. They do seem to shoot themselves all the time
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

Posted this in Orly's topic because if she had played her cards right, she could have been the "next friend" waving Zibits around. It's two parts and nuts.
Hey guys, today we have a new video for your enjoyment. Today, we have a sovereign citizen karen named kat espinda, who attempted to defraud her credit union and ended up losing her house and her car... Play stupid games win stupid prizes. This is just another example of Karens being Karens in court and getting owned on camera.
https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 73#p267873
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

Probably sovcit, certainly acts that sort of crazy

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-06-24/ ... /104016014

Ms Polsoni was in court but would not confirm her name when called to the bench.

Magistrate Damien Dwyer repeatedly asked if she was Jessica Blinda Polsoni.

Each time she replied by spelling out the letters of her name.

"I am exercising my right to self determination," she said.

"What's that mean?" Mr Dwyer replied.

Prosecutor Sheena Gravino said Ms Polsoni had been ordered to present to the court house.

"If she is not present I ask for that bail to be forfeit and Your Honour also has a fresh charge of breach of bail before the court today," Ms Gravino said.

Mr Dwyer again asked if she was Ms Polsoni.

"I have bail here issued by the Supreme Court in name of Jessica Blinda Polsoni, is that you? Is that you? Is that you, yes or no?" he asked.

Ms Polsoni again started to spell her name before she was cut off by Mr Dwyer.

"You're excused," he said.

"I don't accept you are Ms Polsoni.

"I'll issue a warrant for Ms Polsoni's arrest.

"The undertaking entered to in the Supreme Court is forfeited and a warrant issued.

"Thank you, you can go.

"Unless you can tell me you're Jessica Blinda Polsoni, I'll issue that warrant and you'll be arrested outside.

"I've finished with your matter, I have no interest in you, I'm interested in Ms Polsoni."
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Sovcit nutz

Post by bill_g »

She totally pwned that judge, din she?
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Like totally!

Take that person in robes…

Spoiler…
She was arrested and jailed on that warrant. :)
I’m sure she didn’t see that coming after her majik words.
noblepa

Sovcit nutz

Post by noblepa »

Didn't Terry Trussel, or one of the other sovcit idiots try something like this? He stood behind the bar when the judge called his case. The judge asked "Are you Terry Trussel?", to which TT replied something like "I'm here by special appearance. I am not the legal fiction, TT, I am a living man". After doing this two or three times, the judge issued a bench warrant and had the bailiffs arrest TT right then and there in the courtroom, for failure to appear.
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

One day the majik will work..

One day..
noblepa

Sovcit nutz

Post by noblepa »

Dave from down under wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:37 pm One day the majik will work..

One day..
They're simply not reciting the incantations properly.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by Slim Cognito »

noblepa wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:30 pm Didn't Terry Trussel, or one of the other sovcit idiots try something like this? He stood behind the bar when the judge called his case. The judge asked "Are you Terry Trussel?", to which TT replied something like "I'm here by special appearance. I am not the legal fiction, TT, I am a living man". After doing this two or three times, the judge issued a bench warrant and had the bailiffs arrest TT right then and there in the courtroom, for failure to appear.
Yep.

Then, after he was arrested, and bonded out, he tried to argue he didn't hear the judge.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

He is "Mormish"

John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Been reading about Brandon Joe Williams, a rather strange duck with a penchant for wasting time and money in court
scirreeve

Sovcit nutz

Post by scirreeve »

John Thomas8 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:00 am Been reading about Brandon Joe Williams, a rather strange duck with a penchant for wasting time and money in court
BJW aka "one stupid fuck". Enjoy the crazy.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:45 pm
John Thomas8 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:00 am Been reading about Brandon Joe Williams, a rather strange duck with a penchant for wasting time and money in court
BJW aka "one stupid fuck". Enjoy the crazy.
That's the impression I'm getting.

David Wynn Miller with less punctuation.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Sovcit nutz

Post by Frater I*I »

John Thomas8 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:55 pm :snippity:

That's the impression I'm getting.

David Wynn Miller with less punctuation.
Now there's a blast from the past....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

First time at bat for this frauditor and it goes just like you'd expect. :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

SC - “Prove jurisdiction!”

J - “ I find you in contempt of court, bailiff arrest him, 7 days jail.”

Easy :)
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Sovcit nutz

Post by neonzx »

Dave from down under wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:59 am SC - “Prove jurisdiction!”

J - “ I find you in contempt of court, bailiff arrest him, 7 days jail.”

Easy :)
THANK YOU for the quick summation. 30 minutes of SovCit court video is 29 minutes too long.

I can understand why people outside the USA think its crazy -- and it is -- but Americans each have seen it 100 times or more. We know we have crackpots here.
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

unfortunately these two judges were too soft...
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

Mr. hyphen, comma, period, semi-colon, question mark Schuster is a dick.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:34 pm I mentioned Ted Visner (remember him, from Michigan) on another thread briefly. I got curious, and did a quick search and one fo the first things I found was some fundraising page from him back before he was convicted and sentenced to Prison (2 years on felony firearm charges).

The fundraiser had a $1 Million dollar goal.
Free Ted Visner and the Michigan 10 Million

$5 raised
0% of $1M goal
1 contributor
2 years running
It has been going gangbusters.
I don't know where that fundraiser is now, but I found one he stated 4 years ago. It has a $3M goal.

Current progress

$50 (one anonymous contributor so I suspect it might be him).

For kicks and giggles, I poked around to see what he has been up to. Back in 2019, he filed various federal cases due to his arrest and conviction on firearm felonies. One was against various Michigan State Police folks for being meanies and stuff. Reading a magistrate recommendations and orders, I noticed:
5. Motion to amend or supplement pleading

Plaintiff also seeks to "add Defendants in this case but under a different/individual cause of action [although] contained within this action due to the related aspects." (ECF NO. 25, PageID.81.) Stated otherwise, Plaintiff submits "an individual complaint . . . to be filed" in the instant case. (ECF No. 25, PageID.82.)

Plaintiff's request to append Kent County claims and Defendants to this case is DENIED. The accompanying, 13-page complaint names Attorney Edward Winkler, Kent County Defendants, East Grand Rapids Defendants, and the current occupants of 1647 Franklin St., East Grand Rapids, MI. (ECF No. 51, PageID.83-95.) The proposed pleading also lists some unidentified Defendants and their title and real estate companies. (Id.) Yet, even though Plaintiff's original complaint mentions this particular property (ECF No. 1, PageID.3 ¶ 10), claims or Defendants associated with Kent County are not properly brought in the Eastern District of Michigan. Instead, such claims should be filed in the Western District of Michigan. See, e.g., W.D. Mich. LR 3.2. Indeed, this conclusion is buttressed by the proposed pleading's question, "Can Kent Co. government create counterfeit deeds so that lawyers can steal property without violating criminal law?" (ECF No. 25, PageID.83.)

https://casetext.com/case/visner-v-mich-state-police-3
OMG... in a case about the MSP recently, he wants to add defendants from the 2010 Grand Rapids foreclosures, which has, um, checks fingers. oh no fingers.. ZERO relevance to the MSP case.

If you want some background on the Grand Rapids stuff (not the Mt. Pleasant/Isabella County foreclosures and not his attempt to grow weed with guns in Pinnconning), GlimDropper helped us out back on the OldBow.
https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/vi ... ds#p814393
101010 :towel:
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

That world class grifter, chili "dumbass" decastro, has an appeal hearing in Nevada tomorrow at 0900 Nevada time.

It'll be on https://www.ournevadajudges.com/
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

Our Nevada Judges is streaming it now and it doesn't look good for the State's case. DeCastro is going to be insufferable and will be suing everyone he can.

ETA: Reversed from the bench. Chille be free.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Luke

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

Terrible decision. But dems the breaks.

Of course, he'll be on tonight at 8pm EDT. Blech.

Law Talk With Mike had live coverage as well (includes YT transcript). Apparently, Chille's appellate lawyer is very expensive and well-known: Judge Rules In Favor Of Chille And Sets Him Free!

AFTERMATH: CHILLE DECASTRO APPEAL 🎬
Delete Lawz 585K subscribers

19 waiting Scheduled for Jul 10, 2024 #CaseAnalysis #LegalRamifications #SocietalImpacts
🎬 AFTERMATH: CHILLE DECASTRO APPEAL 🎬
In this video, we delve into the dramatic aftermath of Chille DeCastro's appeal. Discover the intricate details of the case, the legal ramifications, and the broader societal impacts. Join us as we explore the critical moments, key decisions, and future implications of this high-profile appeal.

🔍 Key Topics Discussed:
📜 Background of Chille DeCastro's case
⚖️ Legal analysis and implications
🌐 Societal impacts and reactions
🗣️ Expert opinions and insights
🔮 Predictions for the future

This was his 7/9 night before court stream, didn't watch:

Return to “Other weirdos”