Lauren Boebert - Carpetbaggin’ Vapin’ Yankin’ Lauren Opal Boebert née Roberts

These people suck. They are bad people.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:51 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 3:30 pm Being a state (established) church is not always a positive as it restricts the rights of that church to act freely. I think the religious head of the Church of England (the Archbishop of Canterbury) is appointed by the current Prime Minister (the head of government), if I recall correctly the top guys in the church give him/her a shortlist of 2 names, and it is conventional to select the first name. Conventional, obligatory, sometimes it's a not a clear distinction.
I believe technically it's the Crown what does that, except the PM puts the final name before His/Her Majesty. But I could be wrong.
Yeah, that sounds plausible.

I never get the thing about "this thing must have the king/queen's signature but s/he has no discretion to not sign." I appreciate separating the largely ceremonial role of state from the very political role of head of government – most countries do that with either a monarch or a president – but giving the head of state no responsibility or discretion seems absurd.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 3:30 pm Being a state (established) church is not always a positive as it restricts the rights of that church to act freely. I think the religious head of the Church of England (the Archbishop of Canterbury) is appointed by the current Prime Minister (the head of government), if I recall correctly the top guys in the church give him/her a shortlist of 2 names, and it is conventional to select the first name. Conventional, obligatory, sometimes it's a not a clear distinction.
I believe technically it's the Crown what does that, except the PM puts the final name before His/Her Majesty. But I could be wrong.
:biggrin: See post above....
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Mr brolin wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:54 am
:biggrin: See my post above for the peculiarities.... :biggrin:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Boebert is leading with 40% in a six-way primary. Her nearest competitor has 5%. Unfortunately, it sounds like she is a shoe-in for the seat.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Jayson Boebert pleads guilty to reckless endangerment in January fights with family
Ex-husband of Colorado congresswoman Lauren Boebert sentenced to probation
DENVER, CO - OCTOBER 10: Denver Post reporter Katie Langford. (Photo By Patrick Traylor/The Denver Post)
By KATIE LANGFORD | klangford@denverpost.com | The Denver Post
PUBLISHED: June 12, 2024 at 2:48 p.m. | UPDATED: June 12, 2024 at 7:53 p.m.

Colorado Congresswoman Lauren Boebert’s ex-husband, Jayson Boebert, pleaded guilty to reckless endangerment in Garfield County District Court on Wednesday in separate cases related to fights with family members, according to court records.

Boebert, 43, initially faced six charges for separate confrontations with his ex-wife and their 18-year-old son in early January.

The other charges were dismissed as part of a plea agreement, according to court records. Boebert was sentenced to six months unsupervised probation, a $40 fine and court costs for the misdemeanor.

Police were first called to the Miner’s Claim restaurant in Silt on Jan. 6 after Jayson and U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert got in an argument and Jayson called police to report “domestic violence abuse,” claiming his ex-wife punched him in the nose.

Jayson Boebert then refused to leave the restaurant when police arrived and later recanted his claim of domestic violence, according to police reports.

He was charged with disorderly conduct for making an offensive gesture, obstructing a peace officer and third-degree trespassing in the case, all of which were dismissed under the plea agreement.

Boebert was then arrested on Jan. 9 after police responded to his home outside of Silt at roughly 1 a.m. Boebert’s 18-year-old son told police his father came home drunk and started arguing with and shoving him, according to previous reporting. Boebert then grabbed a rifle and went outside.

He was charged with harassment, third-degree assault, reckless endangerment and prohibited use of a weapon for possessing a gun while drunk. Boebert pleaded guilty to reckless endangerment and the other charges were dismissed as part of a plea agreement.

Boebert and the 9th Judicial District Attorney’s Office did not respond to requests for comment Wednesday. A spokesperson for Lauren Boebert’s campaign declined to comment on the plea agreement when reached by phone Wednesday.

The Republican congresswoman has had a turbulent year as she’s moved from Rifle to Windsor and sought election in Colorado’s 4th Congressional District.

She and Jayson Boebert finalized their divorce after 18 years of marriage in October, and in February their adult son, Tyler, was arrested on 22 felony and misdemeanor counts related to a string of car break-ins and stolen credit cards.

The congresswoman sought a restraining order against her ex-husband in February, accusing him of entering the family’s home and threatening her, which she then withdrew in March.

She was also hospitalized and underwent surgery for a blood clot in April.
https://www.denverpost.com/2024/06/12/j ... ea-guilty/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:twisted: true American family values :blackeye:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

The Boebert Crime Family
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Sounds like the Boebert Family needs to relocate to beautiful Wasilla AK.
raison de arizona

Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Boebert, whose son is facing 22 theft related charges after breaking into cars and stealing credit cards, says the Left opposes putting the 10 Commandments in school because they don’t want children to be taught that it’s bad to steal things.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The filming sex acts with a minor should be mentioned.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

tfg guy is endorsing all kinds a R caneedates on TS tonight. Including this one:

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 3909010653
Congresswoman Lauren Boebert is a Proven Conservative and Effective Leader who delivers for Colorado, and our America First agenda. She has led the fight to Impeach Joe Biden, Stop Illegal Immigration, Defend the Second Amendment, Protect our Wonderful Ranchers and Farmers, Support our Military and Veterans, Secure our Natural Resources to Pursue Energy Dominance, and Stand Up to the Radical Democrats who want to Destroy our Beautiful Country. Congresswoman Lauren Boebert is a trusted America First Fighter, and has my Complete and Total Endorsement for Colorado’s 4th Congressional District!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Did Trump and BooBoo go to the theater?
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

northland10 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 5:47 pm Did Trump and BooBoo go to the theater?
No, but her Dem opponent did.

Mike Sington @MikeSington wrote: This is kind of brilliant. Lauren Boebert’s Democratic political opponent John Padora films campaign ad in the exact same Denver theater seat Boebert got kicked out of for vaping and groping.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

We should Beetlejuice her. Send VHS tapes and DVD's of that or any movie to her DC office. Mean Girls might be a good choice.
raison de arizona

Imma go out on a limb here and say that this photo does not actually go with this story, but I dunno.
Roshan Rinaldi @Roshan_Rinaldi wrote: BREAKING: Michigan Republican state Rep. Neil Friske was arrested early Thursday morning after he reportedly,... chased a stripper down a street near his home with a gun at 2AM,... after a "disagreement"

https://heartlandsignal.com/2024/06/20/ ... a-firearm/
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:40 pm Imma go out on a limb here and say that this photo does not actually go with this story, but I dunno.
Roshan Rinaldi @Roshan_Rinaldi wrote: BREAKING: Michigan Republican state Rep. Neil Friske was arrested early Thursday morning after he reportedly,... chased a stripper down a street near his home with a gun at 2AM,... after a "disagreement"

https://heartlandsignal.com/2024/06/20/ ... a-firearm/
I would be irresponsible not to speculate if he wanted the Full Boebert from her and got, er, stiffed.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Stripper, gun, 2:00 am. Did they leave out the underage boy, cocaine and beasts, or was planned for later?
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness," Colorado votes tomorrow.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

Trying to nail her on a Hunter Biden charge.

What's good for the goose and all, I suppose.

https://www.americanmuckrakers.com/_fil ... c1ce24.pdf
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

She ran a restaurant where the servers walked around with Guns as well, so I would assume she did the same while using Drugs.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Meth? Is that why her teeth look too chiclet-y and white? Dentures?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Just prepare yourselves....

After tomorrow...our tax dollars will go to pay her healthcare for the rest of her life, while she'll spend her whole time in Congress trying to take it away from as many as possible...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:40 am
Harry Sisson @harryjsisson wrote: WOW!!! Lauren Boebert just got destroyed TO HER FACE for taking credit for infrastructure projects that she voted AGAINST! This is so well done.
Wouldn't have minded hearing her response. Quick on the trigger there.

Moar:
► Show Spoiler
I just got caught up on this debate. My god Kyle Clark took them to task. I really like how he called out Mike Lynch about his drunk driving arrest and all the stuff he did while drunk where the cop thought he was racing him and then said he doesn't want to talk about what he did when he was drunk but rather what he did while sober and not disclosing this to his colleagues.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

Boebert's Opponent Election Night HQ Shot Up
Because of course.

One of Lauren Boebert's Republican opponents for her primary election tonight in Colorado reports that he is moving the location of his election night reception watch party because the place where it was planned was just hit with gunfire.

Stephen Valera issued a press release today stating the the Pueblo County Republican HQ office was hit by gunfire, forcing his campaign to move their watch party to a different location. He said that the "motive of the perpetrators is unknown," but will not be intimidated if this was intended to send him a message.

This was his full statement:
► Show Spoiler
https://meidasnews.com/news/boeberts-op ... hq-shot-up
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Great. She's cribbing from episodes of Yellowstone now.

(maybe)

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”