Still not 'duly elected' ... anything -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Maybe if she offered foot massages ....
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bill_g wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 11:08 am Maybe if she offered foot massages ....
With a happy ending....????

I'll see myself out.... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Oh, Frater.....
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Did Kari Lake campaign with a pretend combat veteran, hoping to beat a real one?
Opinion: It takes chutzpah for Kari Lake to campaign with a possibly phony combat vet while running against a real one.

Kari Lake had a “meet and greet” on Friday with Steve Slaton at his Trumped Store in Show Low during a campaign swing through northeastern Arizona.

It was, she said, a “magical day,” and I suppose it was.

It’s rare, after all, to see a candidate for the U.S. Senate campaign with a guy who appears to be a pretend combat veteran.

Especially while running against an actual combat veteran.

Slaton campaigns as a combat pilot

Yet there was Lake on Friday, standing arm in arm with Slaton, a Republican legislative candidate who claims he co-piloted an attack helicopter during the Vietnam War.

According to official military records, however, Slaton was a helicopter repairman and crew chief stationed in Korea in 1974. He didn’t even join the Army until June 29, 1973 — fully three months after the last U.S. combat troops left Vietnam.
:snippity:
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion ... 963053007/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Doh!
raison de arizona

Should have been 6mo+1day.
Kari Lake Attorney Bryan Blehm Is Suspended From Practicing Law for 60 Days

The man who calls himself Arizona’s “most vocal and active pro-MAGA attorney” and represented election denier Kari Lake’s 2022 bid to contest her failed Arizona gubernatorial run is suspended from practicing law, an Arizona Supreme Court panel ruled Friday.

The panel said Bryan Blehm, who was sanctioned by the Arizona Supreme Court last year in connection with meritless claims he made in Lake’s case, is suspended from practicing law for 60 days, effective July 7.

At a disciplinary hearing held for Blehm in May, attorneys for the Arizona Bar recommended Blehm’s law license be suspended for six months and one day. But the panel on Friday concluded that punishment is “excessive” for a first offense that, while serious, involved “relatively isolated and easily detectable misstatements.”

The panel also said it would have been better equipped to make this determination had Blehm actually appeared for the hearing.

In an apparent act of defiance, Blehm declined to attend the hearing and instead posted a video on X (formerly known as Twitter) of himself sitting inside his vehicle with his dog. “I am by far the most vocal and active pro-MAGA attorney in the state of Arizona. Hands down,” he said, insinuating that the bar association is using its disciplinary efforts to try to prevent him from practicing law around the time of the November election.
:snippity:
https://www.democracydocket.com/news-al ... r-60-days/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Revealed: Trump ally Kari Lake gave speech in front of Confederate flag
Video shows Arizona Senate candidate repeating election-fraud claims at event with Confederate flag behind her

Joan E Greve
Fri 7 Jun 2024 23.34 CEST

The Republican Senate candidate Kari Lake addressed supporters with a Confederate flag displayed behind her during a campaign event at a Trump merchandise store in Arizona last week, where she repeated false claims about election fraud.

In footage obtained by the Guardian, Lake is seen speaking into a microphone, surrounded by a group of supporters, at the Trumped Store in Show Low, Arizona. Behind her, a Confederate battle flag and a yellow “Don’t Tread On Me” flag are affixed to the wall. Both flags are available for purchase on the website of Trumped Store, which sells an array of merchandise with the former president’s name and likeness.

Writing on X last week, Lake described the event as a “magical day”.

“So many incredible patriots in Heber-Overgaard, Show Low and the White Mountains,” she said. “America is stepping up. Arizona is stepping forward. It’s time to save this great Republic. I’m honored to be in this fight with all of these amazing patriots.”

The Confederate flag has long been condemned as a symbol of racism and slavery, and a number of institutions have sought to distance themselves from it in recent years. In 2020, the Mississippi governor, Tate Reeves, a Republican, signed a law to remove the Confederate battle emblem from the state flag, making Mississippi the last state to do so.

Reached for comment about the video, a spokesperson for Kari Lake told the Guardian: “The Kari Lake campaign does not respond to British propaganda outlets. We stopped doing that in 1776.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/art ... erate-flag
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:51 am
Revealed: Trump ally Kari Lake gave speech in front of Confederate flag
Reached for comment about the video, a spokesperson for Kari Lake told the Guardian: “The Kari Lake campaign does not respond to British propaganda outlets. We stopped doing that in 1776.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/art ... erate-flag
Damn, that's witty.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

She's just savoring protecting recalling living forcing it down our throats preserving her heritage.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Hmmm. On second thought she could be admitting she was alive in 1776; hence the need for extreme filters.
raison de arizona

TheRealThelmaJohnson @TheRealThelmaJ1 wrote: I have started a GoFundMe to buy Kari Lake's attorney Brian Blehm a bar of Irish Spring. We have raised over 10% of our goal. If you can't donate please consider sharing. Thank you. - Thelma
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Will any surplus be donated to Bannon :?:
raison de arizona

And STILL not the governor of Arizona...
https://x.com/arizonaslaw/status/1800688826014466182
Arizona's Law @arizonaslaw wrote: BREAKING: @KatieHobbs Still Governor, As @KariLake Loses 2022 Election Contest Appeal

https://tinyurl.com/AZlaw1987
wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:50 pm Will any surplus be donated to Bannon :?:
No Irish Spring for Bannon. He needs this:

Image Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

Arizona Democratic Party @azdemparty wrote: Happy Flag Day from @KariLake!
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Is she really that retarded?

Wait..... Don't answer that.

What an attention whore.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Not a single one of those flags in that picture has been the official flag of any country or, well, anything.

Yes, the "Confederate Flag" wasn't.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Governors & State Elections”