Alex Jones - Alexander Emerick Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson wrote: 🚨🚨🚨BOMBSHELL:

Alex Jones CONFIRMS he will SUE the FBI & CIA after a CIA Agent ADMITTED Agency targeted Jones to destroy his career

"I'm planning on launching a lawsuit against the CIA & FBI. I've retained firms to sue for Civil Rights violations Gov. Racketeering operation"
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I bet it's not a CIA Agent but a "former disgruntled CIA staffer let go".
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

As someone noted, Alex Jones is a year younger than Wil Wheaton. Compare appearances.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:47 pm I bet it's not a CIA Agent but a "former disgruntled CIA staffer let go".
Montgomery strikes again?
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I thought he was broke. How can he afford lawyers?
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Call Saul!
tek

Post by tek »

hutz_moneydown.jpg
hutz_moneydown.jpg (36.87 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I am getting some heavy whiffs Twombly. Since there is no filed complaint yet, AFAIK, I guess it's called pre-Twombly.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Alex Jones Gets OK From Judge To Sell Game Ranch For $2.8 Million In Bankruptcy Case

Sebastian Murdock
Sat, May 25, 2024 at 7:40 PM GMT+2

Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist and defamer of Sandy Hook families, has been given the go-ahead by a federal judge to sell his Texas game ranch amid his bankruptcy case.

On Wednesday, U.S. Judge Christopher Lopez approved a $2.8 million sale of Jones’ 127-acre ranch as part of his Chapter 11 bankruptcy case, according to court documents.

Jones declared bankruptcy in 2022 when juries in two states found him liable for hundreds of millions in damages after he spent years on his program, Infowars, falsely claiming that the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Connecticut was a “false flag” operation with paid actors. The families of Sandy Hook victims hold $1.5 billion in total judgments against him.

Once Jones’ ranch has been sold, he won’t have direct access to the money. Instead, the funds will be put into an escrow account to pay his legal expenses, with any money left over going to the Sandy Hook families.

Jones’ ranch includes “portable buildings, game feeders, hunting blinds, tanks and gates,” according to a recent court filing. A description of the property on a real estate website boasts that it provides “recreational opportunity for birding, fishing, swimming, kayaking, camping and hunting. Easy walking access to the river and river front with large waterfront gravel bar.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alex-jones-g ... 28113.html
(original: HuffPost
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:o it does not come with prepper food in storage :?:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Court overturns suspension of Alex Jones' lawyer in Sandy Hook case that led to $1.4B judgment

Associated Press
Thu, May 23, 2024 at 7:23 PM GMT+2·

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — A Connecticut court on Thursday overturned a six-month suspension given to a lawyer for conspiracy theorist Alex Jones for improperly giving Jones' Texas attorneys confidential documents, including the medical records of relatives of victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

The state Appellate Court ruled that a judge incorrectly found that attorney Norman Pattis violated certain professional conduct rules and ordered a new hearing before a different judge on possible sanctions. The court, however, upheld other misconduct findings by the judge.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/court-overtu ... 41559.html
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones breaks down sobbing on Infowars show claiming feds are trying to shutter show

Martha McHardy
Mon, June 3, 2024 at 2:05 PM GMT+2·

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones broke down in tears on his Infowars show this week, claiming that federal authorities were trying to shut down his show.

Jones, 50, was seen openly sobbing on his show as he alleged, without any evidence, that the “Deep State” were trying to shut him down after federal agents supposedly received “secret federal files” that alleged he was committing crimes that were handed over to the Justice Department.

He alleged he had to sleep in the show’s Dallas studio the night before to prevent it from being padlocked, hours before the web version of his network, in an article, claimed the same.

“I love this crew,” Jones said about 15 minutes into the final hour of the X broadcast, where he called members of the unspecified federal agencies supposedly stalking him “p**sies” and “a**holes.”

“I’m so pissed off,” he said, starting to sob. “I’m trying to cry as a fake thing, but I am so sick of these people,” he added.

“All we’re trying to do is save America, and they’re f**king us over, over and over again.

“And it’s just so sick – it’s sick, it’s sick. I want to leave – because it’s going to be over, folks.”

He went on to say that he would “come back bigger than ever,” before adding, “But my baby, I’m watching them rape it.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/conspiracy-t ... 36608.html
(original: The Independent)
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Is it wrong that reading those quotes, I kinda want to see if the genius who set some of Jones' previous rants to a Bon Iver-like music track will do a sequel?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Hay nao, nobody was ever a better gay frog than Jones.

Nobody. :fingerwag:

Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

"Tune Into What Could Potentially Be The Last Alex Jones Broadcast From Infowars” on zhitter even as I type. https://x.com/i/broadcasts/1vAxRvkZwEXxl
:popcorn: :popcorn: :crazy:
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Oh if only...
Hic sunt dracones
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Do we dare to dream???
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

It appears the sleezeball is changing his bankruptcy filing from 11 to 7:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 84.0_3.pdf
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I hope he hasn't hidden stuff offshore before liquidating everything.
raison de arizona

Rolodex wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:38 pm I hope he hasn't hidden stuff offshore before liquidating everything.
It is pretty much a given that he has squirreled away dollars in various and sundry places.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

He didn’t suggest. He flat out stated it in the last five seconds if you want to skip his drivel.
Reed McMaster @McmasterReed wrote: While discussing the news about his move into Chapter 7 liquidation today, Alex Jones suggested that the Sandy Hook massacre had multiple shooters.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Alex Jones’ personal assets will be sold to help pay Sandy Hook debt as judge decides Infowars’ fate

https://apnews.com/article/alex-jones-s ... a54c6e6c0e
A federal judge on Friday ordered the liquidation of conspiracy theorist Alex Jones ′ personal assets but was still deciding on his company’s separate bankruptcy case, leaving the future of his Infowars media platform uncertain as he owes $1.5 billion for his false claims that the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a hoax.

Judge Christopher Lopez approved converting Jones’ proposed personal bankruptcy reorganization to a liquidation. He was hearing testimony Friday afternoon on whether Jones’ company, Austin, Texas-based Free Speech Systems, also should be liquidated. Free Speech Systems is Infowars’ parent company.

Lopez’s ruling earlier Friday means many of Jones’ personal assets will be sold off. But his primary home in the Austin area and some other belongings are exempt from bankruptcy liquidation. He already has moved to sell his Texas ranch worth about $2.8 million, a gun collection and other assets to help pay debts.

Jones did not seem to react when the judge issued the order about his personal assets, but became more animated as Lopez heard from attorneys about the possible liquidation of Free Speech Systems. At times he mumbled under his breath or shook his head when attorneys for some of the Sandy Hook families discussed statements Jones made on his Infowars show this week.

He has been telling his web viewers and radio listeners that Free Speech Systems is on the verge of being shut down because of the bankruptcy. A headline on Infowars’ website Friday said: “Watch Live! Will This Be The Final Day Of Infowars Transmissions?”

He also has been urging his followers to download videos from his online archive to preserve them and pointing them to a new website of his father’s company if they want to continue buying the dietary supplements he sells on his show.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I wonder what this means for Corsi/Klayman appeals moldering in the 5th and 11th because of the bankruptcy filing.
101010 :towel:

Return to “Other weirdos”