trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Post by zekeb »

:yeahthat:

Was this the same review where the reviewer stated that patriotic literature didn't belong in any Bible?
Largo al factotum.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

No. This was more of a review of the physical product. Cheap cover, not real leather. Thin pages so the the text may be hard to read because you can see the text from the other side of the page. Paragraphs justified which make them harder to read. Pages may stick together and tear. That kind of review. Basically an inferior product drastically overpriced.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:07 pm No. This was more of a review of the physical product. Cheap cover, not real leather. Thin pages so the the text may be hard to read because you can see the text from the other side of the page. Paragraphs justified which make them harder to read. Pages may stick together and tear. That kind of review. Basically an inferior product drastically overpriced.
It's the same review we saw here a couple months ago. Same guy whose hobby is reviewing bibles on his channel.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

neonzx wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:12 pm It's the same review we saw here a couple months ago. Same guy whose hobby is reviewing bibles on his channel.
:oopsy: Missed that one. Sorry for the duplicate.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Donald Trump Can't Find Enough Americans to Work at Mar-a-Lago

Former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate hired more than 100 foreign workers in 2023, despite casting himself as an immigration hard-liner.

Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, supports policies that would tighten border security, and his support for constructing a wall along the United States-Mexico border has been a cornerstone of his political career since his 2016 presidential campaign.

However, some of his critics have pointed out that Trump's businesses, including the Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, have long relied on foreign workers despite his support as president of measures that would have curbed immigration to the U.S.

Notably, it is not uncommon for businesses to hire foreign workers, particularly when they are unable to find U.S. citizens who are willing and able to fill those positions.

In 2023, Mar-a-Lago brought on a total of 136 foreign workers for seasonal work, according to Department of Labor data.

Mar-a-Lago made the following requests for foreign workers: 53 waiters and waitresses, seven hotel desk clerks, 17 housekeeping cleaners, five first-line supervisors of food preparation and serving workers, 24 cooks and five bartenders, according to the Department of Labor.
:snippity:
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-f ... go-1902982
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 1:12 am
Donald Trump Can't Find Enough Americans to Work at Mar-a-Lago

Notably, it is not uncommon for businesses to hire foreign workers, particularly when they are unable to find U.S. citizens who are willing and able to fill those positions.
That sentence is missing: ...for the wages they are willing to pay.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

They forgot to mention that back in the day he also did not mind to employ illegal immigrants.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, supports policies that would tighten border security,
Nope. He ordered his sycophants to scuttle the bipartisan bill. He supports policies that give him power. That is all.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

We have a winner.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:58 am
Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, supports policies that would tighten border security,
Nope. He ordered his sycophants to scuttle the bipartisan bill. He supports policies that give him power. That is all.
:winner:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Didn't he tell the R's in the House to re-introduce the bill in January, after he had returned to the WH, so that he could take credit? He didn't want Biden to have a talking point during the election.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

noblepa wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 12:48 pm
Didn't he tell the R's in the House to re-introduce the bill in January, after he had returned to the WH, so that he could take credit? He didn't want Biden to have a talking point during the election.
Yep, the shadow president. Also using proxies for foreign policy.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Variety
@Variety

EXCLUSIVE: Attorneys for Donald Trump have sent a cease and desist letter to the filmmakers behind “The Apprentice” in an effort to block its U.S. sale and release. It warns the team behind the film not to pursue a distribution deal, according to two people who have read the letter.

“The film is a fair and balanced portrait of the former president,” the producers of the film said in a statement regarding the cease-and-desist letter. “We want everyone to see it and then decide.”
https://variety.com/2024/film/news/appr ... 236015819/
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Variete wrote:At a press conference in Cannes for “The Apprentice,” Abbasi responded to Trump’s legal threats. “Everybody talks about him suing a lot of people — they don’t talk about his success rate though, you know?” he said. He also offered to screen the movie for Trump, saying, “I don’t necessarily think that this is a movie he would dislike.”
ps. Danish producer, so the lawyers would need to study European law before trying to enforce a takedown. IMHO the best they can get is a prohibition to circulate in the US. The internet will allow the public in the US to see it anyhow.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump

He's pretty fired up this afternoon. CNN reporting on air that the lawyers have received the jury instructions, could that be it :?: :?:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:04 pm
Variete wrote:At a press conference in Cannes for “The Apprentice,” Abbasi responded to Trump’s legal threats. “Everybody talks about him suing a lot of people — they don’t talk about his success rate though, you know?” he said. He also offered to screen the movie for Trump, saying, “I don’t necessarily think that this is a movie he would dislike.”
ps. Danish producer, so the lawyers would need to study European law before trying to enforce a takedown. IMHO the best they can get is a prohibition to circulate in the US. The internet will allow the public in the US to see it anyhow.
Shirley it'll run foul of the Hays Code.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:58 pm
Variety
@Variety

EXCLUSIVE: Attorneys for Donald Trump have sent a cease and desist letter to the filmmakers behind “The Apprentice” in an effort to block its U.S. sale and release. It warns the team behind the film not to pursue a distribution deal, according to two people who have read the letter.
To quote Mike Dunford:
LOL, no.
raison de arizona

In this episode tfg fights communism.
► Show Spoiler
In this episode tfg laments his lack of RELIANCE ON COUNSEL
► Show Spoiler
Bonus video from tfg:
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 5278364326
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Trump's supporters are too rancid in their adoration of their orange idol to see the absurdity in his crowing about his NDAs and what it implies about his morals and conduct.

Most of us don't have NDAs. Why? Because we've never needed to bribe anybody to keep quiet about how we mistreated them.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 1134945571
Happy Memorial Day to All, including the Human Scum that is working so hard to destroy our Once Great Country, & to the Radical Left, Trump Hating Federal Judge in New York that presided over, get this, TWO separate trials, that awarded a woman, who I never met before (a quick handshake at a celebrity event, 25 years ago, doesn’t count!), 91 MILLION DOLLARS for “DEFAMATION.” She didn’t know when the so-called event took place - sometime in the 1990’s - never filed a police report, didn’t have to produce the “dress” that she threatened me with (it showed negative!), & sung my praises in the first half of her CNN Interview with Alison Cooper, but changed her tune in the second half - Gee, I wonder why (UNDER APPEAL!)? The Rape charge was dropped by a jury! Or Arthur Engoron, the N.Y. State Wacko Judge who fined me almost 500 Million Dollars (UNDER APPEAL) for DOING NOTHING WRONG, used a Statute that has never been used before, gave me NO JURY, Mar-a-Lago at $18,000,000 - Now for Merchan!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

.... and the troops that died somewhere....
Hic sunt dracones
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Suranis wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:49 pm .... and the troops that died somewhere....
Suckers and losers....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

How anyone can read that and say, Yes, THAT is the guy I want to be president is beyond me.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:04 pm How anyone can read that and say, Yes, THAT is the guy I want to be president is beyond me.
Which makes all those photoshops of him trying to make him look like an alpha male. Because in real life he's a whiny little bitch
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:04 pm How anyone can read that and say, Yes, THAT is the guy I want to be president is beyond me.
Grievance politics. And many, many political grifters and cowards.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”