RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by raison de arizona »

Republicans against Trump @RpsAgainstTrump wrote: Immediately after claiming that President Biden is “mentally unfit for office,” confused Trump says that because of his NY trial he can't campaign in Iowa and New Hampshire.(they had their elections in January)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sad-cafe

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sad-cafe »

I wish that fucker would stroke out already
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

The crowd of his supporters, clearly did not think it was too racist. At least a substantial portion of them.
American Bridge 21st Century @American_Bridge wrote: Trump refers to a Mexican government official he negotiated with as "Jose whoever." Even the crowd of his supporters thought that was too racist.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:45 pm https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/sta ... 2444985694
Republicans against Trump @RpsAgainstTrump wrote: Immediately after claiming that President Biden is “mentally unfit for office,” confused Trump says that because of his NY trial he can't campaign in Iowa and New Hampshire.(they had their elections in January)
Maybe the elections were stolen and he gets a do-over ;)
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

tfg's "unified reich."
Keith Boykin @keithboykin wrote: Donald Trump is openly copying Hitler’s Nazi language about a “unified reich” and warning about “poisoning the blood” of America, and people are still acting like this is a normal election.

Regarding the fiction about the random staffer:
► Show Spoiler
Biden campaign response:
► Show Spoiler
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Ben-Prime »

Clearly, you guys, what he *really* meant is that he's going to be totes bipartisan and drag Robert Reich back into his Cabinet when he's elected. And it's fake news for us to think otherwise.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Kendra »

So he's pretty much got a week off to run around campaigning while we wait for closing arguments. If anyone here hears about a campaign event, please post here so we can compare the number of whines about not being able to campaign and all that.
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

And it is working.
Lawrence O'Donnell @Lawrence wrote: When I couldn’t learn organic chemistry it never occurred to me to blame the teacher. This poll is an intelligence test which America failed. America has consistently been failing public intelligence tests under the tutelage of Professor Trump.
Veterans For Responsible Leadership @VetsForRL wrote: The media has failed America.
much ado

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by much ado »

Kendra wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 7:30 pm So he's pretty much got a week off to run around campaigning while we wait for closing arguments. If anyone here hears about a campaign event, please post here so we can compare the number of whines about not being able to campaign and all that.
Anyone think he might jump on the chance to play some golf?
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

If only this were accurate (nearly escaping death)... (tfg fundraising email)
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

If they were there to take-out tfg, I must say I'm shocked at how inept our FBI is. /s
jemcanada2

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by jemcanada2 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:51 pm If only this were accurate... (tfg fundraising email)
Wasn’t that one of his lawyer’s argument in front of the Supreme Court that the president has absolute immunity to do so? Is tfg arguing that he’s guilty now? :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

Too bad he didn't "nearly escape death" for real.
NADT
bob

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bob »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:49 pm I'd like to tell myself that some Republicans going to the trouble of voting for Haley, despite trump already having the nomination locked up, means there is hope.
Tell that to ... Haley:
Image ImageImage
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:58 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:45 pm https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/sta ... 2444985694
Maybe the elections were stolen and he gets a do-over ;)
Great description. I hope it goes viral. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

Never a doubt Haley would vote for Trump.
noblepa

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by noblepa »

I read somewhere that the Mango Mussolini has hinted that, if elected in 2024, he will run again in 2028.

Has that been confirmed? Did he really say that? I predicted, a while ago, that he would do just that.

If true, what is his justification? Does he believe that the 22nd Amendment only applies to consecutive terms?

Or that, his impeachments somehow start the clock over again?

Or that the Constitution simply doesn't apply to him?

I'm sure that, if he were to run again in 2028, the MAGAts would happily vote for him. These are the same people who would scream bloody murder if Joe Biden were to attempt to run for a third time.
bob

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bob »

noblepa wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:33 pm If true, what is his justification?
He said it; therefore it is justified.

The quadfectee has no bedrock beliefs other than personal enrichment.

People have bothered to read the tea leaves of his word salads, and the answer is the 22nd Amendment:

* It'll be repealed before 2028; or
* SCOTUS will interpret it to mean only consecutive terms.

Obviously these are dumb and not worthy of a discussion.
Image ImageImage
p0rtia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by p0rtia »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:24 pm Too bad he didn't "nearly escape death" for real.
NADT
Since they waited to go to MAL till fuckhead wasn't there.

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by northland10 »

p0rtia wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:47 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:24 pm Too bad he didn't "nearly escape death" for real.
NADT
Since they waited to go to MAL till fuckhead wasn't there.

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
:yeahthat:

I don't have time right now to go back digging, but didn't he complain earlier that the search was done when he was not there?
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

I may be misremembering, but I thought they informed him they were coming and he intentionally got the hell out of Dodge so he wouldn't be there.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

No, I think he had no advance notice, or he would have taken the documents outta there.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Flatpoint High »

castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Sorry if a repost

Senate Democrats Open Inquiry Into Trump’s $1 Billion Request of Oil Industry
Two committees are seeking information from oil executives about a dinner where, the lawmakers say, the former president proposed a quid pro quo.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/23/clim ... crats.html
Senate Democrats opened an investigation on Thursday into former President Donald J. Trump’s meeting with oil and gas executives last month to determine whether Mr. Trump offered a “policies-for-money transaction” when he asked for $1 billion for his 2024 campaign.

Over a chopped steak dinner, Mr. Trump told about 20 oil and gas executives that they would save far more than $1 billion in avoided taxes and legal fees after he repealed environmental regulations, according to several people who were present and who requested anonymity to discuss a private event.

On Wednesday Mr. Trump headlined a fund-raiser for MAGA Inc., a super PAC, that was hosted by three oil executives at a five-star hotel in Houston. One host was Kelcy Warren, a billionaire who owns a pipeline empire with an ambitious international expansion plan.
:snippity:

A billion dollar bribe ask he served grade school Salisbury Steak. ( and don't take wrong.. I like me sometimes Salisbury chopped hamburger and gravy).

Return to “US President”