trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:58 pm Maybe he wants to major in archaeology or French literature or graphic arts or something else alien to the parents.
He's gonna major in Ethics?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump spawn

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
My dad always said two things about ethics:

"There's no sonofabitch like an ethical sonofabitch."

... and I forgotted the other one.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump spawn

Post by northland10 »

Eric went to Georgetown and Ivanka started there but ended up finishing at Wharton. Tiffany went to Penn but not the Wharton part, as best as I can tell.
101010 :towel:
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

trump spawn

Post by zekeb »

northland10 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:38 am Eric went to Georgetown and Ivanka started there but ended up finishing at Wharton. Tiffany went to Penn but not the Wharton part, as best as I can tell.
The unknown question is: Does he qualify academically to go to any of those schools? Oh wait, grandaddy showed daddy how to grease those chutes.
Largo al factotum.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

zekeb wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:22 am
northland10 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:38 am Eric went to Georgetown and Ivanka started there but ended up finishing at Wharton. Tiffany went to Penn but not the Wharton part, as best as I can tell.
The unknown question is: Does he qualify academically to go to any of those schools? Oh wait, grandaddy showed daddy how to grease those chutes.
When you're rich, they let you do what you want.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10

trump spawn

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:55 am
Too be honest, I have no info about his school work so I will not assume that he can only get in to a good school because his father. That is rude to the kid who should not be judged based on who is father is.

Some internet gossips may be saying his school work is not good, but it is only Internet gossip with no evidence. It exists to stir emotions and to tell us what we want to hear.

Facts, not rumors matter.
raison de arizona

trump spawn

northland10 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:00 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:55 am
Too be honest, I have no info about his school work so I will not assume that he can only get in to a good school because his father. That is rude to the kid who should not be judged based on who is father is.

Some internet gossips may be saying his school work is not good, but it is only Internet gossip with no evidence. It exists to stir emotions and to tell us what we want to hear.

Facts, not rumors matter.
I didn't mean to imply that he couldn't get in on his own merits. Merely that ultimately, without regard to merit, he's going to get to go where he wants to go.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
chancery
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by chancery »

Rich people have a big advantage in the college admissions lottery.

That said, in this case the advantage is probably discounted by Trump's well-publicized lack of interest in philanthropy that doesn't involve money flowing to himself.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

trump spawn

Post by zekeb »

chancery wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:03 pm Rich people have a big advantage in the college admissions lottery.

That said, in this case the advantage is probably discounted by Trump's well-publicized lack of interest in philanthropy that doesn't involve money flowing to himself.
It flows where it does him the most good. Ask Stormy. Melania may have some say in the matter.
Largo al factotum.
raison de arizona

trump spawn

David Cay Johnston @DavidCayJ wrote: The video below is from President Biden's visit to Manhattan in April, but Trump's second son claims it's a crowd supporting his dad.

The Trumps just make stuff up, even palpably false stuff. That's because they don't have anything to sell but lies.
Eric Trump @EricTrump wrote: It was a beautiful scene pulling back up to Trump Tower! Such unbelievable love!
p0rtia

trump spawn

Post by p0rtia »

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Lol.

No red hats nor Trump flags. Yeah, Eric, you are the weakest link.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Flatpoint High »

This is for you, Eric:
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
northland10

trump spawn

Post by northland10 »

neonzx wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:35 pm Lol.

No red hats nor Trump flags. Yeah, Eric, you are the weakest link.
No love for Junior? He lost the weakest link ranking?
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

He's more like the missing link.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump spawn

Post by Foggy »

:lol:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Opinion piece
Ivanka Trump looks like the comeback kid – and we should all be afraid
The closer Ivanka Trump is to her father, the closer Donald Trump is to the White House. And lately, the former first daughter seems to be testing the political waters

Arwa Mahdawi
22 May 2024 12.00 CEST

Forget polls or statistical modelling – if you want to know what is going to happen in the US elections, may I suggest consulting the Ivank-a-Meter™? Much complex analysis has gone into the development of my proprietary prediction tool, but the premise is this: the closer Ivanka Trump is to her father, the closer Donald Trump is to the White House.

Both Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner, always seem to know which way the wind is blowing: the pair made out like bandits when they were unelected members of the Trump administration. Then, when it felt like the grift may be up, the Saudis gave Kushner billions to invest. Over the last couple of years, Jared has been managing those billions while Ivanka has been walking her extremely white dog, Winter, on the beach and going surfing. Both of them seem to have made sure that there are frequent quotes in the press from “people familiar with their thinking”, insisting that the pair don’t want anything to do with politics ever again.

While “Javanka” kept their distance from the former president during Trump’s lows, there are signs Ivanka might be thinking of coming out of political retirement. Last summer, just as Trump started doing well in the polls, Ivanka started being spotted with Dad again. Now that a second Trump term is a serious possibility, an Ivanka comeback is being more prominently teased. A few weeks ago, the media outlet Puck reported that Ivanka is “warming to the idea of trying to be helpful again … She’s not like ‘Hell no’ any more.” Last week, an anonymous “friend of Ivanka” told Business Insider that the former first daughter has softened her stance on avoiding politics for ever. While a spokesperson for the couple told Puck these rumours were nonsense, it does feel as though Ivanka is testing the political waters.

And while it’s certainly not a done deal that the US will see a President Trump again, if we do then you can expect the reign to be long. Trump recently floated the idea of a third term if he wins in November, and it is rumoured that Ivanka has harboured dreams of being the first female president. All of which to say: the Ivank-a-Meter is flashing red.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... -be-afraid
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

:roll:

I'm confidently awaiting the assertion that Turnip has the same number of Legs as he did when he became Prez, therefore He is gonna WIN!!
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

trump spawn

much ado

trump spawn

Post by much ado »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:16 pm
David Cay Johnston @DavidCayJ wrote: The video below is from President Biden's visit to Manhattan in April, but Trump's second son claims it's a crowd supporting his dad.

The Trumps just make stuff up, even palpably false stuff. That's because they don't have anything to sell but lies.
Eric Trump @EricTrump wrote: It was a beautiful scene pulling back up to Trump Tower! Such unbelievable love!
This fact-check place says it's real.

Yes, this video shows a crowd outside Trump Tower in New York

Don't have time to look into this further at the moment.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:19 pm Image
Yes doctor, I’d like the blob-fish lips.
IMG_3383.png
IMG_3383.png (154.87 KiB) Viewed 487 times
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

trump spawn

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Dear Jr. - your papa has always been calling it a witch hunt, so expect some spells been spoken (spooked?) in your direction :twisted:
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Who knew grey-green is the color of spell casting?
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Lara Trump @LaraLeaTrump wrote: Paying homage to those who have given their lives and limbs for our freedom is something we should do every day but, especially Memorial weekend. One of those very patriots who made the ultimate sacrifice was Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, who was killed in action in Afghanistan 19 years ago. Lt Murphy's favorite workout was: a 1 mile run, 100 pull-ups, 200 pushups, 300 air squats and another 1 mile run. As a tribute to all of those brave, selfless men and women, we honor them by doing our own "Murph".
God bless our troops and thank you for your service. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 (and, thank you for capturing my last set of pushups for this video @dwiggleflex 🥴😂)

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”