The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Butterdezillion. I wonder if those birthers from olden daze have reunions. I miss the olden daze. It was a real hoot when I'd read their stuff. No more Butter. No More Taitz. Very little Rharon. I wonder too, how much the cost of home-delivered meat has gone up.
Largo al factotum.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

zekeb wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:10 am Butterdezillion. I wonder if those birthers from olden daze have reunions. I miss the olden daze. It was a real hoot when I'd read their stuff. No more Butter. No More Taitz. Very little Rharon. I wonder too, how much the cost of home-delivered meat has gone up.
Remember Chalice? I think she engaged us more than about every except maybe Ed Hale. Both Sharon and Ed ventured into the old chat room.
realist

Post by realist »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:23 am
zekeb wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:10 am Butterdezillion. I wonder if those birthers from olden daze have reunions. I miss the olden daze. It was a real hoot when I'd read their stuff. No more Butter. No More Taitz. Very little Rharon. I wonder too, how much the cost of home-delivered meat has gone up.
Remember Chalice? I think she engaged us more than about every except maybe Ed Hale. Both Sharon and Ed ventured into the old chat room.
Yeah, I remember her well. She sued me twice and filed a copyright claim against me. Lost them all, by the way. :lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:58 am I suppose we should be flattered that in their pea sized brains the only people they believe who could shred their pile of horse manure passing as evidence they have created over 15 years is a well funded organization of Obots with unlimited resources. :confuzzled:
But despite those resources, incredibly devious minds, control of the world's media, etc., the Obot machine could not stop Donald Trump from becoming president. If only Obots hadn't been invested so much effort in thefake birth certificate(s)!
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

realist wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:39 am :snippity:
Yeah, I remember her well. She sued me twice and filed a copyright claim against me. Lost them all, by the way. :lol:
She was a vicious little twit.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

realist wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:39 am
Reality Check wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:23 am
She gave a speech at a park near here. I didn't go, but yet felt icky for being that close to her.

Was she upset and suing because Jack Ryan posted public court records?
101010 :towel:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Has anyone asked Sharon if she's still collecting welfare?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

You'll want to sit down for this sad news... 😿

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
🚨 #GatewayPundit BANKRUPT: Crashes, files Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Jim Hoft surrenders amid mounting legal woes. Upcoming judgments see Hoft preemptively seek shelter in bankruptcy. Filing not in St. Louis, but Southern District of FL. #LyingConsequences #MAGALegalTroubles #FAFO
GP 11.JPG
GP 11.JPG (248.83 KiB) Viewed 580 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Rondeau seems to have returned to her censoring ways at least for me. :rotflmao:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:53 pm :snippity:

Was she upset and suing because Jack Ryan posted public court records?
Ahh - the good old days when Jack Ryan not only published court records, but the claim to his fame was his ability to modify records on the court docket :cantlook:
:rotflmao:
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:13 pm Rondeau seems to have returned to her censoring ways at least for me. :rotflmao:
Some jerk* as well. :crying:

Perhaps it was this exchange:
Rondeau wrote:The truth will out one of these days, and that’s what the Deep State fears.
[some jerk] wrote:There’s no evidence anybody fears this speculation.
Rondeau wrote:The evidence is the response from those trying to convince the public that a forgery is real.
CLASSIC birther heads-I-win-tails-you-lose: "They're scared because they respond"/"They don't respond because they're scared".

* :whistle:
Image ImageImage
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

It must be getting crowded with 4 or 5 of the diehards hiding beneath Rondeau's skirt. :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Shocker: “The Five” Co-Host Says He’ll Sue Obama for “Forgery”:
"BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE WASN'T REAL"

Fox News’s Thursday edition of “The Five” opened with a discussion of the U.S. Supreme Court’s hearing of oral argument in a case appealed by leading 2024 Republican presidential candidate Donald J. Trump from the DC District Court of Appeals claiming his actions while in the Oval Office should be protected by presidential immunity.

When it was Jesse Watters’s turn, he remarked that if the court did not uphold the concept of presidential immunity, he would “get a lawyer” and sue Joe Biden for the reported deaths of thousands of birds from wind turbines and other perceived transgressions since Biden took office, adding, “…and then I’ll sue Obama for forgery because we all know the birth certificate wasn’t real.”
@badlegaltakes :brickwallsmall:

This is actually my favorite part:
At the time of this writing, The Post & Email‘s account derives from the writer’s direct observation and memory of the exchange approximately 45 minutes earlier; a video of the episode to confirm Watters’s exact words will be added upon its availability.
Scoop Rondeau had to meet the press deadline for this evening's run! :towel:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:41 pm
Rondeau wrote:The truth will out one of these days, and that’s what the Deep State fears.
Any

Day

Now
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:49 am
Any

Day

Now
It sounds like few of these people are young, and I can't imagine spending one's waning days and years laser focused on a non-issue that no one else cares about and that affects nothing. At least pick something real, like plastic in waterways.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

"We all know" is the leitmotif of RWNJ whining and whinging* as they spew implausible, incoherent and nonsensical assertions to bolster their hatred of all things true and good, and to demonstrate their love for their masters and their membership of their vile clan.

It's so depressing.

Post by Dr. Ken »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:13 pm Rondeau seems to have returned to her censoring ways at least for me. :rotflmao:
Some jerk* as well. :crying:

Perhaps it was this exchange:
[some jerk] wrote:There’s no evidence anybody fears this speculation.
CLASSIC birther heads-I-win-tails-you-lose: "They're scared because they respond"/"They don't respond because they're scared".

* :whistle:
Yep the old heads I win tails you lose tactic. It must be true because there's people correcting them on it and it also must be true if no one bothers to correct them.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 am
northland10 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:49 am
Any

Day

Now
It sounds like few of these people are young, and I can't imagine spending one's waning days and years laser focused on a non-issue that no one else cares about and that affects nothing. At least pick something real, like plastic in waterways.
Birthers skew old. These birthers have had people die, and have taken no pause on reflecting on whether those lives were wasted.

If anything, they take accomplishment in fighting to the very end.
Image ImageImage
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

The scene: (satire of course)
We open at a small house in Connecticut with her harp in the background and a plain white sheet tacked up to the wall to use as a backdrop for her music videos. There is a single Lady Godiva lamp overhead.

Post & Email editor Sharon Rondeau pours herself a glass of elderberry wine and sits down to watch one of her favorite shows, The Five on Fox News. Today they are discussing the oral arguments at the Supreme Court on the presidential immunity case. One of "The Five" Jesse Waters comments that if presidents do not have immunity she is going to sue President Obama for putting out a forged birth certificate

In her excitement Rondeau doesn't even notice that she has begun to pleasure herself. After a short break for a cigarette she rushes to her computer to bang out an article on the big news. The tide is finally turning! The Deep State will be revealed! There is no time to wait for a video to be posted. But Sharon remembers every minute of the exciting show by heart. She can always link the video later.

Rondeau feels a tingle again as she clicks on "Publish" in Wordpress to send the news to the world. Time for another glass of elderberry wine.
Suggestions for a title for the episode are welcomed.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Reality Check wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:18 pm The scene:
We open at a small house in Connecticut with her harp in the background and a plain white sheet tacked up to the wall to use as a backdrop for her music videos. There is a single Lady Godiva lamp overhead.

Post & Email editor Sharon Rondeau pours herself a glass of elderberry wine and sits down to watch one of her favorite shows, The Five on Fox News. Today they are discussing the oral arguments at the Supreme Court on the presidential immunity case. One of "The Five" Jesse Waters comments that if presidents do not have immunity she is going to sue President Obama for putting out a forged birth certificate

In her excitement Rondeau doesn't even notice that she has begun to pleasure herself. After a short break for a cigarette she rushes to her computer to bang out an article on the big news. The tide is finally turning! The Deep State will be revealed! There is no time to wait for a video to be posted. But Sharon remembers every minute of the exciting show by heart. She can always link the video later.

Rondeau feels a tingle again as she clicks on "Publish" in Wordpress to send the news to the world. Time for another glass of elderberry wine.
Suggestions for a title for the episode are welcomed.
"Every Tuesday."
bob

Post by bob »

"Any day now."

BTW, Rondeau is allowing comments on her latest. I think she just got tired with the other articles' traffic.

Having watched the clip, it is pretty evident that Watters was cheekily arguing from absurdity: his point was, if presidents don't have immunity, they'll be swamped with frivolous lawsuits.

Which is totally besides the point because current and former presidents already can be the target of lawfare. (Heck, Klayman made a career out of it.) Watters (deliberately?) conflated immunity from criminal proceedings with the limited "immunity" sitting presidents already have from civil proceedings, as well as civil immunity government officials have for performing official acts.

Because, as birthers should already learned, individuals can't initiate federal criminal proceedings.
Image ImageImage
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I doubt she would allow any comments from me. I have wasted enough time with her. I posted one asking if it got crowded with all the guys hiding beneath her skirt. :rotflmao:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:06 pm Because, as birthers should already learned...
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

"From Harp to Hysteria: Rondeau's Delusional Dive into Deep State Drivel"
Amidst the elderberry haze, one editor's grasp on reality slips further into the abyss.

Sharon-Hanjian-Rondeau-HCM.webp
Sharon-Hanjian-Rondeau-HCM.webp (7.96 KiB) Viewed 172 times

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Realist and I send further coded greetings, we've been living in a Swiss chocolate shop outside of Zurich in an undisclosed location in abject FEAR. Sounds like you all have been brave -- or reckless. Rondeau showed once again her steel trap of a mind. We received word that Comrade Foggy has already escaped, he's been using a dummy beach name to throw off the Birfstapo. All Realist and I can say, besides holy cow, Swiss chocolate is THAT GOOD, is protect yourselves and keep your cyanide capsule watches on at all times.
Attachments
Sharon Rondeau San Diego.JPG
Sharon Rondeau San Diego.JPG (49.9 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Post by realist »

:shh:

Now we’ll probably have to relocate. :panic: :panic:
Image X 4
Image X 32

Return to “Other weirdos”