Donald J. Trump 2024

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by raison de arizona »

:vomit:
Leading Report @LeadingReport wrote: BREAKING: Little kids in Harlem telling former President Trump they love him as he visits their neighborhood.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

I guess he has the pre-teen vote wrapped in nyc.
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

:lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dave from down under »

neonzx wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:16 pm I guess he has the pre-teen vote wrapped in nyc.
I’m sure he will love them like he has loved his daughters..
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Next Donald will send them back to where they came from, those commie Cuban migrants ... :twisted:
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:57 pm Next Donald will send them back to where they came from, those commie Cuban migrants ... :twisted:
Probably Puerto Rican in that neighborhood would be my guess. Even worse: freeloaders. :twisted:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by bill_g »

Trump's Gettysburg Address requires a musical background.

"Four score and seven women ago ...."
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:09 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:57 pm Next Donald will send them back to where they came from, those commie Cuban migrants ... :twisted:
Probably Puerto Rican in that neighborhood would be my guess. Even worse: freeloaders. :twisted:
Even worser, actors!
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

Don't forget the vig!

Letter sent from tfg campaign: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000018e ... 7e8f970000
Beginning tomorrow, we ask that all candidates and committees who choose to use President
Trump's name, image, and likeness split a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to
Trump National Committee JFC. This includes but is not limited to sending to the house file,
prospecting vendors, and advertising.
Any split that is higher than 5% will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's
campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

Suranis wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:45 am
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:09 pm
Even worser, actors!
Are you saying this spontaneous display of love for tfg could have been inorganically produced?

Next you're going to tell me it was the New York Young Republican Club that set it all up, :lol:
► Show Spoiler
chancery
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by chancery »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:24 pm Don't forget the vig!

Letter sent from tfg campaign: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000018e ... 7e8f970000
Beginning tomorrow, we ask that all candidates and committees who choose to use President
Trump's name, image, and likeness split a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to
Trump National Committee JFC. This includes but is not limited to sending to the house file,
prospecting vendors, and advertising.
Any split that is higher than 5% will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's
campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.
Here's the Politico article: https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/1 ... 20campaign.
Danielle Alvarez, a Trump campaign spokesperson, did not address the request that Republicans give 5 percent of their Trump-centered fundraising proceeds to the campaign. But in a statement, she said: “It is important to protect small dollar donors from scammers that use the president’s name and likeness.
Oh yeah, gotta support the important federal trademark policies reflected in the Lanham Act. :dance:

I don't really know much about campaign finance, so I don't know how unusual this is. I had an idea that it's more typical for a national political organization to share some of its bounty from big donors with struggling local candidates in key districts, but I don't really know.
Dave from down under

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dave from down under »

Only 5%

I thought a tithe was 10% or more.
neonzx

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

See now why he needs down ticket candidates to chip-in.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

Could he be any clearer in stating his endorsement is for sale?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

Protection money.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Luke »

Here's the letter RDA referred to. PATHETIC. Imagine any other presidential candidate doing this tomfoolery. I think Fogbow should create a PAC and break every one of these asinine rules. :lol:

I miss Gregg, he'd be so down for this. Hurry back, Gregg! :dog:

Trump Grift.JPG
Trump Grift.JPG (150.84 KiB) Viewed 329 times

Trump Grift 2.JPG
Trump Grift 2.JPG (163.35 KiB) Viewed 329 times

Yeah, DO NOT use the prefilled monthly donation box -- even though we did with the rubes & marks. And wha? about the matching stuff? I haven't looked at their crap this cycle, but wasn't it always 5000X matches & bs like that?

Trump Grift 3.JPG
Trump Grift 3.JPG (238.76 KiB) Viewed 329 times

pre filled Trump.JPG
pre filled Trump.JPG (113.91 KiB) Viewed 329 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Luke »

Jon Voight has lost his fricken mind.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski 9h
Actor Jon Voight says Trump is the only man who can once again let all nations bloom & shine: “Pres Trump will step up to the plate of justice and overrule the barbaric animals destroying our country.”

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
"Bloom and Shine"? Did he mean "Bloom and Grow"? Those are "Edelweiss" lyrics from THE SOUND OF MUSIC -- Austrian patriotism in the face of Nazi Germany following the Anschluss. Might as well sing "Tomorrow Belongs To Me" from CABARET & go all the way.
Added context because I'm finding a shocking lack of knowledge from young people about WWII and the Third Reich. That is so dangerous. Idiots like Nick Fuentes treat it as a joke and his young male followers have no frame of reference to dispute it.
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
Context for "Tomorrow Belongs to Me" is vital. It's from 1972's CABARET, starring Liza Minnelli. The song is by Kander & Ebb ("New York, New York"), who were both Jewish. In the film, it introduces the Nazi Party as the main theme. Its intent was to shock & concern the audience.
Video in tweet (the heck with it, I'm going to use Twitter and tweet).

I'm still thinking about how to show how inciteful Trump's language is, and how nearly identical it is to Hitl*r's. But I still don't want it to cross from words to actions, that's just inflammatory and unfair. But it's going to happen. This is still one of the most chilling scenes I've ever seen in a movie theatre, it had a great impact on me. It's incredibly shot -- notice how the boy's actual mouth changes while singing as the song progresses. And the old man who knows what's coming (dammit, that's us now lol).

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by keith »

Luke wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:43 am
Video in tweet (the heck with it, I'm going to use Twitter and tweet).
I understand your angst over unnecessary verbiage. May I suggest Xitter and Excrement?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
neonzx

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Luke wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:43 am Jon Voight has lost his fricken mind.
You make it sound as if this a new thing for him? :?
Who is paying attention or how are his video ramblings influencing voters to support tfg?
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by zekeb »

According to some, one would think that actors and performers know more about what's good for our country than we nobodies. They have little in common with the middle class. Why does everyone go ga-ga every time one of them opens their political mouth?
Largo al factotum.
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

zekeb wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:27 am According to some, one would think that actors and performers know more about what's good for our country than we nobodies. They have little in common with the middle class. Why does everyone go ga-ga every time one of them opens their political mouth?
:clap:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

That song absolutely makes my skin crawl, no matter how many times I've heard it. :crying:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 344744007/
Donald Trump’s main 2024 White House campaign fundraising operation sharply increased spending at the former president's properties in recent months, funneling money into his businesses at a time when he is facing serious legal jeopardy and desperately needs cash.

Trump’s joint fundraising committee wrote three checks in February and one in March to his Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, totaling $411,287 and another in March to Trump National Doral Miami for $62,337, according to a report filed to the Federal Election Commission this week.

Federal law and FEC regulations allow donor funds to be spent at a candidate’s business so long as the campaign pays fair market value, experts say. Trump has been doing it for years, shifting millions in campaign cash into his sprawling business empire to pay for expenses such as using his personal aircraft for political events, rent at Trump Tower and events at his properties, which has included hotels and private clubs.

While the practice is legal, some campaign finance experts believe it raises ethical concerns when a candidate is generating personal revenue off running for office.
I don't question it's legal since campaign finance laws are so lax, but why? :mad:
p0rtia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by p0rtia »

"legal" moves further along the continuum to "corrupt" every day in the autocracy.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by zekeb »

p0rtia wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:44 am "legal" moves further along the continuum to "corrupt" every day in the autocracy fascist administration.
Minor fix
Largo al factotum.

Return to “US President”