Rudy Giuliani

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Rudy Giuliani

Post by raison de arizona »

tfg is too stupid to know he was breaking the law. I guess.
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Rudy Giuliani says Trump didn’t know it was a crime to get “dirty information” on political opponents from a foreign government.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

I'm sorry, did he just say that the Hispanic judge isn't white enough? WTF?
https://x.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1780274708572721350
Rudy W. Giuliani @RudyGiuliani wrote: Judge Merchan is a disgrace and not a judge in the tradition of Anglo-American jurists. By refusing to allow Donald J. Trump to attend his son Barron’s graduation—something even guilty defendants would be allowed to do—he goes beyond the usual NYC judge selected by Democrat county bosses and is now making entirely political decisions.

Judge Merchan and his family have displayed a sick obsessive, hatred for this defendant. It explains his consistently unfair, unconstitutional and illegal decisions. He is just proving that the NYC so-called court system is part of a one-party political dictatorship. It is a disgrace and embarrassment to all New Yorkers and all fair minded Americans.

It should be thoroughly investigated (excluding members of the complicit bar association) and completely reformed. (Remember what the Knapp Commission did for the NYPD).
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Rudy Giuliani

Post by tek »

Word salad of the day
By refusing to allow Donald J. Trump to attend his son Barron’s graduation—something even guilty defendants would be allowed to do
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Rudy Giuliani

Post by neonzx »

tek wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:39 pm Word salad of the day
By refusing to allow Donald J. Trump to attend his son Barron’s graduation—something even guilty defendants would be allowed to do
I suppose we can give him one small credit for referencing him as djt and not "President Trump" ? :shrug:
Reddog

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Reddog »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:28 pm I'm sorry, did he just say that the Hispanic judge isn't white enough? WTF?
https://x.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1780274708572721350
Rudy W. Giuliani @RudyGiuliani wrote: Judge Merchan is a disgrace and not a judge in the tradition of Anglo-American jurists. By refusing to allow Donald J. Trump to attend his son Barron’s graduation—something even guilty defendants would be allowed to do—he goes beyond the usual NYC judge selected by Democrat county bosses and is now making entirely political decisions. :snippity: .
That’s a great point. Too, also I was curious about the phrasing “guilty defendants”. I may be picking nits, but is that a thing in lawyerland?
bob

Rudy Giuliani

Post by bob »

Reddog wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:01 pmToo, also I was curious about the phrasing “guilty defendants”. I may be picking nits, but is that a thing in lawyerland?
I shudder at attempting to read Giuliani's pickled brain, but I infer he's referring to "defendants awaiting sentencing" (yaknow, those already found guilty). Or, simply, convicts. ;)

But, really, defendants are just called at all points of the proceedings.

Shirley Giuliani, when he was a prosecutor, would have scoffed at the notion of a court rearranging its schedule to accommodate a defendant's nonessential desires. (See also: FAFO.)

Because courts are the least accommodating during trials because they are well aware they are impacting a dozen (or, in this case, 18) other people who are nonconsensually there. Trials aren't dentist appointments that can be easily rescheduled.
Image ImageImage
Rolodex

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Rolodex »

His cheese has done slid off his cracker.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Rudy Giuliani

Post by keith »

tek wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:39 pm Word salad of the day
1) New York State Law requires defendants in a criminal case be present for each and every day of their trial. They can be excluded for disruptive behaviour (into another room connected by video). They can be excused at the judges discretion for good reasons- NOT just on the defendants whim.

2) Since when are guily perpetrators given furloughs to attend graduation ceremonies? If they have been adjudicated "guilty" aren't they sitting in prison?

3) Trump has 5 children - he refused to attend Graduation ceremonies for the first four.

Why, I wonder, is Barron's Graduation suddenly so vital to attend?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Ben-Prime »

keith wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:38 am Why, I wonder, is Barron's Graduation suddenly so vital to attend?
Wild guess: He can show up for 10 minutes, then spend the rest of the day in rally mode?

Oh, you were asking rhetorically. Nevermind. :oopsy:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Rudy G still has hopes of getting Trump to pay him.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

Seriously, what about all the celebrations for white men? :roll:
Right Wing Watch @RightWingWatch wrote: Rudy Giuliani says that while slavery was terrible, "hundreds of thousands of white men died to free black men. Why don't we celebrate that?"
noblepa

Rudy Giuliani

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:50 pm Seriously, what about all the celebrations for white men? :roll:
Right Wing Watch @RightWingWatch wrote: Rudy Giuliani says that while slavery was terrible, "hundreds of thousands of white men died to free black men. Why don't we celebrate that?"
I think that we do celebrate that, every time we talk about the Civil War, unless you are a die-hard confederate apologist and claim that the war was not about slavery.
Volkonski
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Volkonski »

Memorial Day.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Rudy Giuliani

Post by northland10 »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:15 pmMemorial Day.
Yep.
The first national observance of Memorial Day occurred on May 30, 1868. Then known as Decoration Day, the holiday was proclaimed by Commander in Chief John A. Logan of the Grand Army of the Republic to honor the Union soldiers who had died in the Civil War.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_Day
101010 :towel:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Flatpoint High »

and was initially observed by the newly liberated slaves.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/gi ... dcbb&ei=14
Rudolph Giuliani’s creditors expanded their probe into the former New York mayor’s finances, filing more than a dozen subpoenas in his bankruptcy case on Friday.

The formal requests, filed Friday in the US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, were made by Giuliani’s official committee of unsecured creditors, who are seeking to uncover any hidden assets they believe should be distributed to them.

The committee served subpoenas to Giuliani’s son Andrew Giuliani, president of his third-party litigation defense fund; Maria Ryan, who co-hosts a podcast with Giuliani; and to Giuliani’s former assistant. The committee also filed document requests for corporate entities affiliated with Giuliani, and to Giuliani himself.

The former assistant, Noelle Dunphy, is a member of that creditors committee, and has said she has access to 23,000 of Giuliani’s personal emails.
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

Not sure why he felt the need to insert himself into this mess.
Oliya Scootercaster 🛴 @ScooterCasterNY wrote: #NOW "We have declined to a state of absurdity" - Rudy Giuliani stopped by Columbia University where 'Liberated Zone' encampment is set up. "You are a terrorist, Giuliani!" a protester shouted as he drove off.

Video by Kevin RC Wilson Desk@freedomnews.tv to license

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”