New York Election Challenge

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:31 pm

I don't think this one was posted. Does it go here?[/break1]com/erie-county-ny-obama-ballot-challenge]http://obamaballotchallenge.com/erie-co ... -challenge

richRocket

Post by richRocket » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:37 pm

New York's answer: We are returning your Challenge Petition, our trash can was full and we had no other place for it. Thank You

Welsh Dragon

Post by Welsh Dragon » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 pm

From the comments at the above link.I am the Petitioner in the above-captioned matter. My petition was filed on December 2,2011. Governor Cuomo hass been apprised along with several NY State Senators and Representatives. E Robert C. Laity, 12 hours ago

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:40 pm

This person used the wrong template. It should read:"...that upon Internet rumor and a credulous inclination to believe the worst about a black man, have an unreasonable belief..."Nuts.

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:40 pm

New York's answer: We are returning your Challenge Petition, our trash can was full and we had no other place for it. Thank YouIs that what's happening with all of these? Cuz... i don't remember Texas either. I don't think I'm supposed to put them here unless they get docketed. Is that correct? Here's the link to the Texas ones.[/break1]com/four-texas-obama-ballot-challenges-filed-to-keep-him-off-ballot]http://obamaballotchallenge.com/four-te ... off-ballotHow will I know if they get hearings?

realist

Post by realist » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:45 pm

I am the Petitioner in the above-captioned matter. My [highlight]petition[/highlight] was filed on December 2,2011. Governor Cuomo hass been apprised along with several NY State Senators and Representatives. E[highlight]Robert C. Laity[/highlight], 12 hours agoDoesn't look like a petition to me. ;;) I think Bobby is going to haz a madz soon... when he receives his reply. :P [link]New York Election Information,http://www.866ourvote.org/state?id=0038[/link][link]Board of Election Law Page,http://www.elections.ny.gov/ElectionLaw.html[/link]The links I find state 2011. :(
ImageX 4 ImageX36

June bug

Post by June bug » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:49 pm

I see richRocket's response and am trying to take some comfort in it. Otherwise, if this claptrap is truly all anyone has to say to get a hearing by a public body or officer in New York state, our republic is doomed to death by a thousand cuts of insanity. These people will never give up and go away; they've made that clear. If the threshold's really this low, the country will literally sink under the weight and the cost of birther ballot challenges. Plus. also. too...the "follows as the night the day" sh*tload of appeals.

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:54 pm

I see richRocket's response and am trying to take some comfort in it. Otherwise, if this claptrap is truly all anyone has to say to get a hearing by a public body or officer in New York state, our republic is doomed to death by a thousand cuts of insanity. These people will never give up and go away; they've made that clear. If the threshold's really this low, the country will literally sink under the weight and the cost of birther ballot challenges. Plus. also. too...the "follows as the night the day" sh*tload of appeals.There's only going to be one hearing at a state. No matter how many crazies file challenges, at least so long as they challenge one thing, Obama on the ballot, it is a quick hearing and then it's over. In this case, maybe two hearings because I assume the nuts will also challenge the general, and then other kinds of nonsense as well.None of these suits has cost any significant amount of money and most of them have been defended by people paid salary, that is, the only added cost to the government has been copying paper and postage.Sovereign citizens with their bogus liens and similar paper terrorism are a far larger problem than birfers, although they have significant overlap. I think we can rest assured the republic will not collapse due to a few dozen birfoons delivering a metric shit-ton of fail around the country.

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm sure it's just the tip of the iceberg, but this guy has [link]history,http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/app ... 04/626180/[/link]The Federal Circuit assessed his skills as a litigator thusly:Mr. Laity is a layman who represents himself. He may not be aware that Congress has not authorized this court to retry cases appealed from the MSPB.
Edit: Also too, it looks like Laity, along with a fellow named Campbell already made our scorecard with an American Grand Jury/birfer fail. Yeah, he's the real deal.Oops. Loh beat me to this addition (below)

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:04 pm

I'm sure it's just the tip of the iceberg, but this guy has [link]history,http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/app ... 04/626180/[/link]He'd probably get along well with Commodore Walt & Ed.He was also one of the clowns on the "American Grand Jury" garbage in the Western District of New York. It's on Tes's [/break1]typepad.com/whats_your_evidence/BIRTHER%20CASE%20LIST.pdf]Birther Case List.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:13 am

There's only going to be one hearing at a state.At least one state won't have any hearings.Sure looks like my state isn't going to have any hearings, either. Last word from counsel for the election board said there's no valid petition filed.
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

realist

Post by realist » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:16 am

There's only going to be one hearing at a state.At least one state won't have any hearings.Sure looks like my state isn't going to have any hearings, either. Last word from counsel for the election board said there's no valid petition filed.Do we have that word? Did I perhaps miss it?
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:22 am

Last word from counsel for the election board said there's no valid petition filed.Do we have that word? Did I perhaps miss it?I'm pretty sure the counsel for the election board told Danny Vestal that he had filed nothing, and then Orly sent a wonderful nastygram to him in reply.Lemme go look, dammit.
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:28 am

Heh, heh.Guess who brought us the news that Don Wright told Danny Vestal:You have filed nothing with this agency.viewtopic.php?p=316539#p316539

realist

Post by realist » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:01 am

Heh, heh.Guess who brought us the news that Don Wright told Danny Vestal:You have filed nothing with this agency.[/break1]com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=316539#p316539]viewtopic.ph ... 39#p316539Thanks. I remember reading it now. :oops:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:06 am

Coffee. You may need more coffee. :D

realist

Post by realist » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:30 am

Coffee. You may need more coffee. :D Working on it. :D
ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

Post by realist » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:57 am

Rondeau pimps Robert Laity's "challenge" which includes one of her famous interviews.

From the P&E.

[link]Obama Ballot Challenge Filed in New York State,http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/12/30/ ... ork-state/[/link]

ACCUSES OBAMA OF CRIMINAL FRAUD AND TREASON

by [highlight]Sharon Rondeau[/highlight]

On December 2, 2011, New York State registered voter Robert Laity filed a “Challenge Petition” with the New York State Board of Elections against Barack Hussein Obama, claiming that he is “disqualified constitutionally from serving as President of the United States of America” and that [highlight]his election to the office in 2008 resulted from fraud[/highlight].

[...]

A. The Obama Ballot Challenge inspired me to file in my State. :lol:

[...]

The Post & Email interviewed the director of the Obama Ballot Challenge initiative, Capt. Pamela Barnett (Ret.), who told us that the goal of her organization is to assist people to file eligibility challenges against Obama, [highlight]or any other unqualified presidential candidate[/highlight] :^o, [how do they know? no one else has been asked to prove their qualifications] in every state before the 2012 election after researching each state’s election laws and challenge periods. Her website has reported on Laity’s challenge here.

[snip blah, blah, blah... and he received a reply from Gov. Cuomo (it's a form letter) :lol:

A. I am seeking the services of an Election Law Attorney in my area. I called the Erie County Bar Association in Buffalo, NY. I am also going to send my previous December 2nd Letter by Certified mail to both the Erie County Board of Elections and the NY State Board of Elections. [highlight]I have been asked to work with another NY State resident, Michael Miller, brother of George Miller.[/highlight] I sent a comment a couple of weeks ago to Greg Rogers, CEO of Rogers Media in Australia. He has not written anything as of yet regarding the comments I sent. In passing, I called Mark Simone, a WABC New York City talk show host, and when the call screener found out what I wanted to talk about, “The Obama eligibility issue”, I received a resounding “NO!!!” :lol: The subject being discussed that day, December 27,2011, was “Obama.” I sent Simone an Email that very day with my objections to not being heard. :-({|=more at the linky dinky
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:37 am

Strangely, Sharon links to a [link]Canada's Got Talent Press Release,https://www.rogers.com/web/link/showNew ... 1907124752[/link] from July under her link to Rogers.com. Rogers Media is a Canadian company founded by former President and CEO Ted Rogers that AFAIK is unrelated to the Australian Greg Rogers who seems to run a blog. Maybe Sharon things birfing would be a big hit on Canadian television. I don't know if making stuff up counts much as a talent by the judges though... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:55 pm

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Paul Pieniezny

Post by Paul Pieniezny » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:41 am

Oh, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Samoan, whatever, they all share the same Pacific Ocean, right?I am actually wondering who this Greg Rogers of Australian "Rogers Media" (seems to be a blog that sells all sort of stuff online) really is.Like the Laity article, at least three birfer articles by Zach Jones, including the one Rondeau mentions elsewhere, were also published on this special Australian news site, which looks like an Australian Daily Telegraph website of, well, about twenty years ago. However, I cannot find Rogers on the [link]Daily Telegraph Wikipedia page,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_ ... stralia%29[/link].This is that special news site as it looks today:[/break1]to/]http://australia.to/ (yes, really, a .to addres - you can still find two links to Zach Jones articles there)Doc C. once mentioned another article, where Zach spouted the same nonsense about Rubio:[/break1]obamaconspiracy.org/2011/09/rubio-candidacy-fans-nbc-controversy/]http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/09/ ... ntroversy/Unfortunately for the Daily Telegraph (they may be right-wingers, but they are not insane), a "Telegraph media" website links to this .to page:[/break1]telegraph.net.au/]http://www.telegraph.net.au/ (the link under news reporting) whereas the last link "marketing"goes to a page that mentions, surprise, surprise, Rogers Media.Seems like a scam, to make people who are led there by googling believe these are blogs on the Daily Telegraph website. One wonders who is paying who.Unless there is a gentleman's agreement there: Greg Rogers publishes this for free to get some traction from America ([link]he still has boots to sell,http://www.francenike-pascher.com/chaus ... _p235.html[/link]) and P and E offers this as a service to its "reporters" who can then claim their article was published in the international press and even looks like it was on the website of a genuine Australian newspaper.

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Robert Laity is a fucking nut. And I mean that. I slap him around on the Topix boards a lot. He is so proud of having filed couple of "criminal complaints" against President Obama. It's fun to ask him how those are working out for him. He's a die-hard birther who's head will explode when the President wins his second term.
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”